Meeting with Lotus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love some! Black, no sugar. Thanks." When she got up to get him a cup he observed that she was bottomless. She wasn't a skinny little thing. Curvy with broad hips and big tits, but in excellent shape. Her wavy red hair fell to her mid back. She had bright blue eyes and just a slight sprinkle of freckles over her nose and cheeks. Full lips and a beautiful, sincere smile. Even if she weren't half naked, David wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off her. He sat down quickly because he felt his dick getting hard and was oddly concerned about her seeing it. "Lotus still hasn't come home." It was a statement, not a question. Had she been in the house there would be a completely different atmosphere. David was simply enjoying his attraction to Alice, but it wasn't commanding him.

"She sometimes needs to get away from people after she intervenes in situations, particularly if they involve violence. She probably won't be back until evening. Then she will need all of us."

"Need you."

"She will need fucking."

"Fucking." David repeated the word slowly. He thought about what fucking lotus had been like. It had been a different world when his cock was in her. "When she needs fucking..."

"...we need to fuck her."

DG: My God. This is what your life is like all the time?

Alice Dormont (attendent): I can't imagine a better job. Except for Thomas, none of us have been here for more than two years. Lotus says it is bad for us to be near her for too long. We could become dependent, addicted. She pays us very well. I'm 22 and I'll leave this job with a big bank balance. My student loan will be paid with plenty left over.

DG: And you are ok with being a prostitute.

AD: I have sex with Lotus because I love her. I have sex with others because I want to. I love sex. I'm not turning tricks with johns who put cash on the nightstand as they leave. I'm maintaining a household for the world's most prominent woman. No one who comes to work here is told they have to fuck anyone. It isn't discussed in the interview, but we all know who and what Lotus is and that we will want what she needs. Besides, when we are with Lotus we are better and stronger. We never get sick. We become a little bit like her. That is why we fuck Lotus.

DG: What will you do after this?

AD: I only have a few more months before I'm done here. I feel it will break my heart to leave, but I plan to go back to school for post-grad. I want to teach. With the money I have earned here, I'll be able to pay for it fully and be able to buy a home wherever I settle.

DG: Will you marry?

AD: I don't have any plans. Of course meeting the right person could change everything, but right now and probably for the foreseeable future, I prefer being with whom I please at any given time.

"Well", said David, "Who wouldn't want to be with you?"

"You are so nice! You don't have to court me. I think you know I would enjoy sex with you. I saw you with Thomas, I thought maybe that was your default inclination."

David held up his hands. "No! I had never done that before in my life! It was fantastic, don't get me wrong, but I am normally into women."

"Good to know. Then Lotus doesn't need to be here." She got up and walked around the table. They kissed at first tentatively, but then passionately. He pushed his hands under her top and massaged her breasts. His dick stood at attention and she wrapped her fingers around it. Alice whispered in his ear, "Let's go to my room."

There was no chemical sex trance, just two people who wanted one another enjoying a nice morning roll in the hay. Fucking for the pure joy of fucking. Eventually Thomas came looking for Alice who was needed for some work in the garden, saw that they were busy and gave them another half hour.

David returned to his room and put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt having seen that the house staff was now dressing at least minimally.

In the living room he was writing up some of his conversation with Alice about working for lotus when he spotted Janine outside taking pictures of the house and some of the attendants going about their business. She was still completely nude. David was actually about ten years younger than her and was surprised at just how appealing he found her even without the presence of the aura. When they first met she had been wearing jeans and a flannel shirt, but he had been taken with her smile even before they were in the presence of Lotus. He just didn't give it much thought because her preference for women was well known.

She spotted him and snapped a few frames of him as she walked inside. "You put your pecker away." She noted.

"Seemed like the thing to do. The mood really changes around here when she is away. I see that you haven't put anything away."

"I like going nude when I can. I have always said that I don't have any particular shame about my body, but I find I also enjoy the admiration, but enjoying that too much on a nude beach for instance can get weird. In this house I am free to be admired and to let people touch me. This morning I spent some time with Charlotte."

"Charlotte?"

"Brunette, about my height?"

"Ah yes, Charlotte." He saw in his mind's eye her spectacular breasts with large areolae. "Beautiful woman!"

"Beautiful girl. She's only 19. She had come in to make up the room just as I was finally waking up. Like me, she is still running around naked just because she likes it. She may be basically a prostitute, but she seems so free and innocent. She also made me feel like me. I really wanted her. We shared a wonderful hug and kisses. I wanted to make love, but she really had to make all the beds in the house, but, GOD, touching her was so wonderful! I don't even know what her default sexual preference is, but she seemed to enjoy touching me as much as I did touching her" David noticed that Janine was lightly stroking her vulva.

"Hopefully you will get a chance to spend some time with her when she isn't working."

"I hope so too, but that isn't what I'm really trying to say. It's that I feel like myself, like a dyke, ya'know? Nothing against you, God no, sex with you and the aura was amazing." She got close and put her arms around him. He caught a slight whiff of her when the hand she had been touching herself with had passed near his face. "In fact I hope we can do that again. You're a good guy. But even so, and this is really more about Lotus than us, we change around her. We are not ourselves around her. We become extensions of her. This woman has probably never known another human being who could be totally themselves around her. Think about that."

He did. "It seems a little sad. You have to remember that she is older than she looks. She was in her thirties when she hit puberty. Neither of us were born yet. She lived a whole life before she had the aura."

"She was a child though. She had a full education, she had experience, but she was not a woman. And those few people who were her childhood friends who were middle aged when she started to get to sexual maturity. What was it like for them when they started feeling like they had to have sex with her? Did they or did they just run away? That was when she really started to seem different. She wasn't just a strange prodigious child anymore. She now had power over people and when she was just coming to that power I have no doubt she abused it a bit." Janine got up and straddled David's lap. She touched her forehead to his. "You know I really do like you." She half whispered.

"I like you too, Janine." He was a bit puzzled by her speech about feeling like her normal lesbian self while at the same time wanting to cuddle.

"You can kiss me if you want. It won't be strange at all." Their lips met sweetly. It wasn't urgent or open mouthed. It didn't seem particularly romantic, but it was sexual and friendly. David started to get a hard-on and Janine felt it because she was sitting on it. She got up. "No, that isn't what I was trying to do. Maybe later though. I just wanted to...I don't know...."

"Let me know that we are friends?"

"Yes!" she actually hopped in place a little when she said it. "Yes. We are friends. We are friends even if crazy chemicals make us want to fuck like beasts! But that I am ok with fucking you without crazy chemicals too because I like you and I trust you. I can experiment with you and to better know my real self. Does that sound weird?"

"A little, but everyone is a little weird."

She hugged him again and said in his ear, "Poor Lotus though, she's really weird."

She was over the sea, about three hundred feet in the air, soaring like an albatross in the late morning sun. Her energy was getting lower and she knew that she must get back to land fairly soon. Below she spotted a catamaran. She circled lower. At the rear of the center deck there was a fat man wearing a Speedo fishing. On the forward part of each pontoon was a nude young woman sunbathing. She hadn't been noticed by the time she was only twenty feet above them until she called out "Permission to come aboard?"

One of the girls opened her eyes. She pointed to Lotus. "It's an angel with her kitty-cat out!" The other looked up and laughed.

The man looked up and put down his rod. "It's Lotus, ya bimbo!" He looked her square in her genitals. "You absolutely have permission to come aboard! You're the world's greatest heroine!"

She alighted next to the man. "I need to get back to land." She said.

"We can give you a ride, no problem."

"I don't need a ride. I need some energy. I need you to fuck me."

The man's head was swimming from her aura. A smallish, but serviceable erection was evident in his swimsuit. "Wow! I want to. I really want to, believe me, but I have a heart condition and I know all about you. I don't want to die." He indicated the two nude beach babes who were coming up behind her. "Even with these two. It's one at a time, she's on top and we take it slow with plenty of rest in between."

One of the girls had wrapped her arms around Lotus from behind and was grasping her breasts as she inhaled deeply of her scent. The other was starting to stroke the skin of her lower abdomen getting closer and closer to her "engine". "That's ok." Said Lotus, "I think I'm covered here."

"But I really want to watch!"

"And I really want you to." She said as one of the girls started licking her pussy.

She alit on the deck by the pool. Thomas greeted her and she told him to set dinner for seven PM.

David was also at a table on the deck typing on his laptop. He waved at her to come over and she did and sat down. This was good for him. In the open air he could probably do a few minutes of coherent interview. "We saw what you did on the news. Apprehended that gunman. That was fantastic!"

"I should have been there sooner. People died."

"Many more would have if you hadn't shown up."

"I worry that sometimes I make situations worse."

"Even if that's true I don't think that was the case this time."

"That's very kind of you to say. What would you like to talk about?"

DG: How did you first discover your powers?

Lotus: I was 42. I looked like a 14 year old still. I had just become interested in sex over the previous year and I knew something was strange. I was a bit boy crazy, but you know, for boys who actually were 14 or 15 years old. I really enjoyed kissing them. letting them feel my tiny titties, etcetera. I got very bold one time and sucked a boy's cock. I thought I was only going to do it for a minute, but I just wanted more and he came in my mouth. I just felt this power come over me. Later at home I masturbated and had an orgasm, a big one, and I floated. Like levitated. Afterward I wasn't even sure it had really happened, that maybe I had just cum so hard that I hallucinated.

I knew that I had been created to be a super being, but both me and my dad believed that had been a failure and that the only result of my treatment was my retarded development. Anyway, my fooling around with those boys, well that was technically child molesting, right? They were kids, I was in my 40s, right? I met a guy my own age, but of course he didn't know it. A nice man I met at the library. In retrospect I realize he was maybe a pedophile, but I thought he was so handsome! I tried to make friends with him, asked him about books. He was into the history of the Civil War, so I became interested too. So he took me to the park to show me the war memorial, and he took me to the museum and he would take me out for ice cream. He called me pretty and it made me wet downstairs when he did. Weather he knew it or not, we were dating. I got bold and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek one time and it became a custom he was used to the idea. One day we were sitting in his car just outside town with some ice cream. I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. He was real surprised. I didn't know it, but my aura was starting to develop and he held the kiss. God, it felt so good! I put my hands inside his shirt and felt his hairy chest. His heart was beating soooo fast! (laughs) I was no longer in control of myself, but I was in control of him! I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hands over him. I undid his belt and unzipped him. His cock was hard in his under shorts. I pulled off my dress and panties and hugged him close and kissed him deep. He was fully cooperating. He knew that touching a girl the age he thought I was could land him in jail and I could tell that he was as scared as he was excited. I pulled down his pants and his cock popped out fully erect. I had never seen an adult man's penis before. It seemed huge! I went down and started sucking on the tip of it and he finally said that I have to stop, that this is wrong. I let him go, but I lay on top of him naked skin to naked skin and I kissed him on the lips and rubbed against him. My pussy was reallywet and I was rubbing it against his hard cock. I can't tell you how good it felt. I was about to just say the hell with what he thought was right and reach down and put him inside of me! Just then he ejaculated hard. Spewed a huge amount of cum all over both our bellies while I was rubbing my pussy against his cock and I orgasmed too. My engine was activated. It was a whopper!

Something happened. It felt like what I imagined being struck by lightning would feel like! Inside of me there was massive energy crackling. I jumped up and broke through the car roof! I accidentally kicked one of the doors off. He screamed and was holding his arm. I had broken the bone in him forearm when I got up. I backed away fast further damaging the car. The body was almost totaled just from me standing up and moving around. Following that orgasm I was able to move through metal as easily as air!

He was understandably completely freaked out. He scrambled out of the car and ran off. I walked home on my own trying unsuccessfully to figure out what had just happened. I talked to my dad. I told him everything. I didn't leave anything out. He just nodded his head and listened, didn't call me a slut, didn't try to make me feel guilty. He did tell me a lot more about the experiment that created me. I was worried that I was some kind of Frankenstein monster. He said I could never be a monster and that I was his kind and smart and beautiful daughter but I would have to be careful.

I read in the paper that my boyfriend had totaled his car outside of town and broken his arm in the accident. Three weeks later I saw him in the library with his arm in a sling. When he saw me, his eyes got real big and he walked away. I have no idea if he ever told anyone what really happened between us even after I had become famous.

DG: Wow! Have you ever told anyone that story before?

Lotus: Never! It's embarrassing, but that is how I discovered my powers. My origin story. I'll never tell his name in public. He may have been a pedophile, but I never heard about him getting caught. He would be in his 80s now if he's still around.

DG: I would love to interview him.

Lotus: Well, not with my help.

David was starting to feel her aura even in the open air. That story told so vividly had an effect as well. That would have to be enough for now. "OK, well, I should go wash up for dinner."

"Would you like to fuck me, David?" She flashed a dirty grin.

"Yes, I would very much, but I had better go wash up instead." She didn't look too disappointed.

"Later then."

"Oh yes!"

Janine was in their room. She was still nude. She was going through pictures on her laptop. She stopped when she saw him come in. The picture she had stopped on was of him sucking Thomas's cock. David noted how blissful he looked. "God, I'm like a three year old with a lollypop!" he said.

"Hard to believe you're not queer."

"Yeah, hard to...are you making fun of me?"

"Only a little. Where have you been?"

"Interviewing Lotus."

She got up. "Mmm. Let me smell you." She was smiling.

Loud sex noises were filtering in from the living room. They both tried to ignore them.

"We were in the open air. I actually turned her down when she asked me to fuck her. What about your day?"

She smiled beatifically. "I spent the afternoon with Charlotte. She says she is bi, but she's really straight. She tries hard though. She got me there and then some. I don't usually go with straight wannabees. It seems tacky, but Charlotte is so sweet and so, so very pretty!"

"You sound like you feel bad about it."

"I don't feel bad, I just still don't feel like me. I'm wondering if I can stick this out. Lotus turns everything upside down."

David spread his arms. "Come here." She accepted his hug. "Journalism isn't for the weak."

She pushed him to arm's length. looked him in the eye and laughed. "You asshole!" She hugged him again and kissed his cheek. "You're a good friend." She nuzzled his neck. "There is a bit of her on you."

"You need to put some clothes on. It's too easy for you to get me worked up when you're nude." He was cupping her buttocks in his hands. "I thought you just got laid."

"Take your clothes off. I just want to feel your skin." She was unbuttoning his shirt.

"You know that I'm not averse to sex with you, but you were just complaining about not feeling like yourself!"

"You're no fun!"

"I'm lots of fun! I'm trying to be a good friend to you."

"I know, I know! I know that I'm being confusing."

"I just want to know exactly how I'm supposed to like you."

She had pulled off his shirt and was unzipping his shorts. "I just want to cuddle naked."

"We'll almost certainly end up fucking."

"I will not hold that against you."

He smirked as she pulled his pants down. "You are hilarious."

They took a shower together with only a small amount sex play.

They were a few minutes late for dinner which was local shellfish and steamed vegetables and was wonderful. Lotus didn't want to talk about the incident with the gunman. After dinner, David sat down with Lotus.

DG: Maybe now is a good time to talk about Richard Reed.

Lotus: I suppose it was inevitable you would bring him up. Most of his story is well known. It has been told again and again. Not just one, but TWO movies about that business. I'm sick of it.

DG: We have heard every point of view but yours.

Lotus: (hesitates) OK, but I can stop this interview at any time, alright? In 2000 I was still living in the townhouse in New York City.

Some people don't understand about my attendants. They think they are just a entourage of whores that I keep handy. That's a half-truth at best. These are the people who make the life I have chosen to live possible. They are my agents, housekeepers, friends, financial advisors and, yes, lovers. They are not paid for sex, they are paid for maintaining my life and power. What makes me superhuman is the reaction of orgasm with my sacral brain. That is where my strength and my ability to fly come from. Without it those abilities dwindle, but my aura becomes more powerful. If I don't have orgasms, it grows. If I went a month without, a whole city would be in rut. Nothing would get done, everyone would be fucking. A lot of people with heart conditions would just plain drop dead, get it? I have toget laid on a regular basis. I keep people around for that purpose. You're welcome.