Meeting with Lotus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DG: It's all part of what makes you who you are. You are more human than you think.

Lotus: It seems that people see my humanity most in awful things. Of course Brian is another who never visits. He is terrified of my aura. I once offered to debate him in public but he turned me down because of it. I told him it was ok with me if he showed up in a gas mask. Missy didn't think that was a bit funny. She started saying that donating to my foundation was a sin, not that any of their followers ever would in the first place. My foundation is about helping children! Doesn't that seem messed up to you?

DG: Well I...

Lotus: There are a few others who don't visit. Like I said, mother, lover, boss. It can get complicated for some people. These days I have a psychologist screen applicants, but before then several former attendants needed to separate from me and strongly differentiate themselves and just don't want to have anything to do with me. It's sad because I do love them all. Mostcome to visit every so often, spend time, enjoy being with me again for a while. Mostdon't think I have destroyed their lives.

DG: I hope that I can come see you once in a while, perhaps do an update of this interview.

Lotus: That would be nice!

David and Janine returned to New York. The interview appeared and, as predicted sales were very good. There was rumor that there might be a Pulitzer in David's future for the article, but nothing came of it. Nonetheless, he became known for it and got several plum assignments because of it. Janine was already known for the famous car photo, but a few of her more current shots of Lotus and her surroundings added to her reputation.

Eight months afterward David got a text from Alice, the former attendant of Lotus. She was working on her Masters at Columbia. She was busy, but would love to make some time for them to get together. He was absolutely amenable to that! They started seeing one another regularly. The budding relationship seemed promising.

One evening he stopped for a drink and spotted Janine with another woman. Janine and David had remained friends, but didn't see one another as often as they would have liked. It had been six months. She had changed in style a bit, grown her hair out. She was wearing a short skirt with stockings and heels showing off her excellent legs. The women she was with was tallish and at least ten years younger than her. Pretty face, wore her light brown hair short in a manish cut. She wore jeans and a Ramones T-shirt. She was well endowed and braless. Janine gave him a big hug when he came over. "David! God, it's been forever. How are you?"

"Good! I have been following your work. You just get better and better. That shot of Putin with the big catfish is everywhere!"

"I know, right?" She put her arm around the other woman. "This is Deb."

Dave shook her hand. "Hey Deb! How did you two meet?"

"She did a spot on the Today Show. I'm, one of the producers over there."

"I was smitten!" Said Janine. Deb just grinned.

David winked at Deb. "You did well, they don't come finer than Janine! Can I buy you ladies a drink?"

They sat and had a few cocktails and then David walked them to their cab. They heard a bit of chatter and some people were pointing upward. There she was gliding thirty feet above Seventh Avenue! Without thinking David called out, "Svadhi!"

She looked down and recognized him and Janine. She alit beside them with a big smile. "Wow! What an unexpected pleasure!" She hugged them both and Janine introduced Deb.

Deb just said "Wow!" Her eyes huge.

It turned out that she was in town to testify in a trial because she had helped apprehend the defendant and was seeing a few friends while she was there. She invited them all to a party later. Janine politely refused for both she and Deb. David said he had an early flight in the morning. They spoke for a little while longer, but people were starting to crowd around so they promised they would come visit soon and she rose back into the sky swiftly gliding out of sight.

Deb said, "Why can't we go to the party?"

"Because I want you all to myself. I can't be the center of your attention if we are with her."

"We are the same height, but somehow she is ten feet tall! Like a goddess or something!"

Janine smiled. "To know her is to worship her."

Deb was then a bit intense. "Look babe, I think I would just like to get you home quickly! The aura had done its thing even on the open street. They got into the cab and were gone.

David pulled out his phone and started texting Alice. He was hardly immune.