Memories as Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to his computer. I only had a safe hour before I had to worry about Brad coming home. I returned to his browser history. Sure enough, there was a site where you could share pictures of your wife. It was all anonymous, but there were plenty of pictures of naked women, girlfriends and wives, with their faces clearly visible. I shut down Brad's computer and went to my own.

I had face recognition software on my computer and I used it to check for my face on a few of the web sites in Brad's browser history. I got three matches. There I was, in all of my glory. I went to Brad's computer to the same exact URL and found comments men had made when they saw the naked pictures of me that he had posted. The bastard!

Panic struck. Had his poker buddies seen the pictures of me? Could some of our friends be walking around with images of my naked body in their minds? I needed to find out. I logged into his email but on my computer. I used special software to search. He had shared pictures of me with his poker buddies! I was horrified. Which pictures, exactly? I did not know. I could find out, but it would take too much time.

I checked 'sent mail' searching for jpg attachments. Uh-oh. His poker buddies saw me lying on our bed, naked, on my back, with my dildo buried deep inside me, and my eyes closed in bliss. My nipples were erect. OMG. I wanted to hide.

I looked in on the girls. They were both asleep. I stripped naked and donned only my bikini bottoms. I sat in the living room watching TV, waiting for my son of a bitch husband to come home.

I had an epiphany. Why am I so angry? Isn't this what I wanted? I wanted Brad to have a kink, and I had found it. I just did not yet fully understand it. Play along, I thought, go with the flow. Maybe Brad has a plan? I went back upstairs and got properly dressed.

I had a plan. My plan was a bit self-serving. It was to become a submissive again. I was going to follow Brad's lead. I would make him order me to be an exhibitionist, instead of trying hard to become one just to please him. I did not have long to wait.

The drama began when one evening I was wearing my see-through hyper short nightie. Brad had been sent to Chicago for some extra training, and I was alone with the girls. I had put the girls to bed and was relaxing with a glass of white wine when I got a text. Lauren was coming over to return some kitchen stuff she had borrowed.

I told her to come on over and when the doorbell rang, I called out, "Come in!" To my surprise in walked her husband Hank. She had sent him, instead, since one of her kids had woke from a nightmare and she had to stay and comfort her child.

Hank came in, smiled a nice hello, and as I said, "Oh hello, Hank. Brad's in Chicago until tomorrow night," Hank froze, staring at me. I suddenly realized how exposed I was. Not only could Hank see my boobs right through my nightie, I was sitting in the chair with one leg propped up on the arm, so my pussy was completely exposed to his view. Oops.

I quickly stood up, apologizing, saying something to the effect that I thought Lauren was coming. I am sure I was blushing bright red. Hank did not help but say, "Brad told me he loves your bed clothes. I can see why."

"I'm sure you can," I said, blushing furiously. This is when I had the stupidest brainstorm of my young life. I said, "I need to put all this away. Will you excuse me a minute? Would you like a drink?"

Hank said yes to the drink, and I surreptitiously unbuttoned a few buttons below the V. I went to the kitchen and got him a glass of wine, returned, and carefully bent over deeply when handing it to him. He took the look. My boobs were all there for him to see, nipples and everything, as I verified later in front of my mirror.

"I'll go put the stuff away," I said, getting my step stool. We had bought the step stool for our girls, and it was in the shape of a turtle. The mixing bowls I keep on a top cabinet shelf, and with the small step stool, as I reached up to put things away, my nightie rose up as I knew it would, exposing my entire ass to our friend Hank.

Hank is the raunchiest of Brad's poker buddies. His wife Lauren is a sexpot, too. He was not shy, and he had slipped into the kitchen and as he saw my nightie rise to reveal my smooth, white, perfect tight ass, his hands went over it and caressed it lovingly.

This is going too far, I thought to myself. Looking is fine, but touching is not. I began to say something when Brad shushed me. Puzzled, I looked at him, questioning him with my eyes. He said, in the same Dom voice my old lover Rob used to use to force me to obey, "Raise your arms in the air."

I raised my arms, as I fell into some sort of body language memory auto-pilot, and he quickly pulled my nightie up and off, so that I was standing there in my kitchen, naked before one of my husband's best friends. "No, Hank," I said. "I belong to Brad. Hands off!"

"Sit on the counter and spread your legs, Joanne," Hank said, again in his Dom voice. Again I became mesmerized and I complied. Again I said, "No, don't," and again Hank ignored me. He began to finger me.

I said, "No, stop!" and I began to get up off the counter when Hank said, "Don't move. Don't speak," always in the Dom voice I had been programmed to obey. I obeyed. Hank continued to finger me. I wanted to slap his hands away from my pussy, but he had said don't move and I was frozen in place.

I sat there as he fingered me, unable to move or to protest, or even to think! The man was talented at fingering a girl, too. My boobs heaved before him as my arousal built. I never closed my eyes, staring Hank down with my eyes lost in his, as he drove me to the peak of bliss.

At some point I had begun to moan, and when I came I let out my signature orgiastic scream. I had not had an orgasm that strong in quite some time.

"Get off the counter and crawl into the living room," Hank ordered. I unquestioningly did as he asked. "Stay on your hands and knees," Hank said. My brain had shut down, or I would have screamed and ran away. I was behaving like a robot, like a submissive robot.

Suddenly I realized Hank was going to fuck me doggy style. There was no way I could do that to Brad, much as I wanted just to obey Hank. I was so confused. I needed to obey Hank, I desperately needed to obey Hank, but I could not betray my wonderful husband Brad.

Hank came towards me, his erect cock leading the way. God, Hanks has a nice cock, I thought as he approached me. He grabbed my hips and began to mount me, rear entry. I felt his cock pause at my entrance. It was my last chance to stop him.

"No!" I screamed. It was a scream that would wake the dead but it did not wake my sleeping children. In a triumph of love over intense, raw sexual need, I stood up, pushing Hank away, preparing to give him a black eye if he persisted.

Hank stopped. "Blowjob?" he asked. It was not in his Dom voice.

"No, nothing. I love Brad and you love Lauren. We have children and families. We cannot cheat. I don't know what came over me, and I am so ashamed." I said this even though I hopelessly wanted to give him a blowjob he would never forget. I wanted to taste his cock, and I longed to taste his cum. I wanted him to fuck me until the sun came up. It was just not going to happen!

"Sit down, Joanne. Right now," Hank said, again in his Dom voice. I promptly sat. "Legs apart," he said. I spread my legs.

"I'm going to sit here and finish my wine and enjoy looking at your gorgeous body. Then I will go," Hank said, once again in Dom voice.

I almost said, "Yes, master," but I caught myself.

"You're a submissive," Hank announced, and I began to cry.

"It's a secret. Brad does not know. Nobody knows, except you do, somehow," I said.

Hank smiled and said nothing. I could see in his eyes he planned to exploit this knowledge in the future. I was so glad that at the last instant I had been able to resist him. Thank God for that! I could not wait for him to leave. I closed my legs.

"Spread your legs," Hank said.

Damned if I did not instantly comply. I began to cry again. "Finish your wine," I pleaded in a small voice. It was the voice of an insecure, young girl. "And go."

He had me spread my arms along the back of the couch to show my boobs to the maximum effect, and I had to keep my legs spread to expose my pussy. His orders turned me on, and I knew my pussy was wet and that he could see the moisture.

I was so humiliated! I loved it. Hank stroked his cock as he stared at me. I could see a little pre-cum at the tip. I was sure Lauren was going to get fucked to smithereens that night! He'd probably be imagining she was me as he fucked her. That delighted me just then.

I was so relieved when Brad came home the next day. I said nothing about Hank's visit, but I wondered if Hank had told Brad about it? Those two men had a strange friendship. I spied again on Brad's electronics at the very next chance I had. I thanked Apple for coordinating everything, so I could check his messages and his apps right there on his computer.

Hank had told Brad his plan had worked. He told Brad I was a submissive, and that he was able almost to fuck me, but I snapped out of it just in time. He sent Brad a photo he had somehow taken of me without my knowledge while I sat in front of him on the couch, legs widely spread and arms spread out on the back of the couch, smiling at him like an idiot.

Brad's reply had been simply one word, "Fabulous."

Now I was in a state of shock. I just sat there, staring at the computer in disbelief. How was all this possible? What was going on? It truly seemed as if Brad would have been okay with it if I had let Hank fuck me. Is that even possible? How could I have so wrong about my husband of five years, the father of our two girls?

I began to realize that Brad knew I was a submissive and he was even exploiting that knowledge via Hank. What on Earth did he have planned for me? I began to get wet thinking of the possibilities. Joanne, you really are a sick twist, I told myself. I got out of Brad's computer, since he would be coming home soon.

I took the girls and went to the mall, texting Hank's wife Lauren and asking her to meet me there. She brought her own little ones and while all the children played in the play area of the mall, she and I talked. I confessed my past to her and what happened with her husband Hank. She in turn confessed to me about her own kinks, and what Hank wanted from her, which up to now she had always refused, despite her own submissive weaknesses. She was worried Hank had convinced Brad to want the same from me. I shuddered.

A few days later Brad told me that it was his turn to host the weekly poker game. I said fine, I'd go to the movies with one of the other wives, or something.

Brad said, "No Joanne, I'd like you to stay. Would you mind being hostess to us men while we play poker?"

"You mean be a good housewife and keep fetching you and your buddies beers and munchies all night long? Sounds like tons of fun," I said, with a heavy dollop of sarcasm.

Brad surprised me, no actually he shocked me, when he said, "I'd like to show you off. You know you have the hottest body of all of my friends' wives."

For once in my life I was speechless. This was completely out of character. I just stood there, staring at him. Maybe he had taken a poll after showing the naked pictures of me to his friends? Had he seen similar pictures of their wives, too?

Brad got nervous but he continued to get it all out while he had the courage. "Recently you have been dressing sexier. I don't know why, but I like it. It will be fun to see my friends drooling over you. Along with me, I might add. I like to drool over you, too. It will give me an advantage in the poker game, too."

Brad looked hyper nervous and I had to contain my laughter.

"Since you put it that way, Brad, sure. I'll try to dress sexy for your poker buddies, and for you, especially. Want me to model some outfits for you? You can choose the one you want me to wear to torment your friends. Deal?" I replied.

Brad looked both relieved and ecstatic. I knew it had been a real triumph of courage for him to have asked that of me, since I had been play acting quite well at being a hyper conservative God-fearing Hoosier wife for the last five long years. On the other hand, he knew about my weakness with Hank the other day, when he was in Chicago on business.

Once I modeled some outfits Brad could not contain myself and gave me no choice but to make love with him just then. It would have been rape, had I not been completely and enthusiastically willing.

"What gave you this idea of teasing your friends at the poker game?" I asked Brad, after our second fuck.

Brad blushed. "It was Hank's wife Lauren. She showed a lot of skin at our last poker game, and it got us men all hot and bothered. We were so distracted by her, that Hank became the big winner of the night."

"How much skin? Describe it to me. Leave nothing out!" I ordered, while I idly played with Brad's flaccid cock. Lauren had already told me everything, but I wanted to hear what Brad would say.

"It's embarrassing, and Hank swore us all to silence. I swore on the bible," Brad said.

I got up and fetched one of our three bibles. I was still naked and full of Brad's cum. I sat with my legs splayed, the bible hiding my pussy. "This bible?" I asked.

Brad laughed. "Okay, okay!" Brad said. "It was not that much, it's just that she wore a short skirt and as all of us men found out, she wore no panties. Hank seems to order her around, and she seems to enjoy obeying him."

Oh! I thought. Brad knows that Lauren is a submissive, too!

"How exactly did you learn of her absence of panties?" I asked. This was becoming entertaining.

"Joanne, do you know what a lap dance is?" Brad asked me, and I truly almost lost it. I know I looked like I was 16, especially when I wore my hair in a ponytail as I did just then, but I had led a wild life in college and had given Brad two daughters, and he had just fucked me twice, and he thought I was so innocent as not to know what a lap dance was? Seriously? Really?

"Brad, I've never told you about my life before I met you. I led a fairly wild life," I said, rather hesitantly.

"I know I was not your first, it's okay. These days it's even normal to have sex with a boyfriend in college. I know how the world works. It's okay Joanne."

Maybe this was not the time to confess all to Brad. I simply said, "I know what a lap dance is. I've even given them, Brad. I can give you one too, if you want."

Brad did indeed want one, but I told him to wait until he could get hard again. To speed his recovery, I did a sexy fan dance using the three bibles as props. He had never before seen this side of me and he was fascinated and amazed. His cock began to stir, and I sat in the arm chair and began to play with myself. Boing! The man was hard.

Enjoying this, I played with myself in front of Brad a little longer. This too was a first. With all these firsts, I went for broke. "Want to see what I taste like, lover?" I asked Brad, as I teased my clitoris. I knew he had watched porn blow jobs and cunnilingus, from my time spying on his browser history.

Brad crawled over and gave a lick the length of my slit. I groaned in response, mostly to encourage him. It worked, and he kept right on licking. God, the man had no talent whatsoever, but I was so thrilled that he kept at it and half an hour later I had a delightful orgasm. Brad turned into a proud peacock with his accomplishment!

"Let's get back to Lauren and the poker game, shall we?" I said. "Did she do a lap dance on someone?"

"Yes, she gave one to her husband Hank in front of all of us, when he won a big hand. Her skirt was short, and with no panties, as she moved around on his lap her skirt came up and we all got to see her pussy," Hank said. He was now beet red with embarrassment.

"Did it turn you on to watch, Brad? It would have turned me on, you know," I said.

"Really? But you're a woman! It really would have turned you on?"

"Yes," I said.

"Are you a lesbian?" Hank asked.

I laughed. "No, I'm not. Look, Brad, suppose Hank had whipped out his cock and fucked his cute little wife Lauren right there, in front of you and the others. Would that have turned you on, to see his cock acting like a piston in her pussy, going in and out, in and out?"

"Yes, of course that would have turned me on," Brad said.

"Even though you would see his hard cock?" I asked.

"Oh, I get it now. Of course. By the way didn't you promise me a lap dance?"

I went to Brad and lowered myself down onto his lap. We were both naked. His hands went around me to cup my boobs. "No touching with a lap dance, Brad." Brad laughed softly and removed his hands from my boobs.

I slid around on his lap, my bottom dragging his erect cock around. He tried to get his cock inside me, but I kept avoiding it. At one point, though, I pretended to make a mistake and it went right inside me. It felt so good. We were now fucking sitting up, which was a new position for us, I suddenly realized, and since Brad is a great fuck, I enjoyed it to the max. I moaned loudly while he mastered me with his strong body and his strong cock. These were my tiny submissive moments, and I loved them.

"Brad, did Hank fuck his wife Lauren in front of the guys, maybe like you just fucked me?" I asked.

"I think he wanted to, but Lauren was already pushing her limits, flashing her pussy at everyone. We were all as hard as rocks," Brad replied.

"Lauren is going to be a hard act to follow. I'll do my best, but I'm not sure about a pantyless lap dance!"

"You would do that for me?" Brad asked. "A lap dance at the poker game, I mean?"

"Brad, I love you. I'd do anything for you, anything at all. You need only to ask," I said. I was so close to telling him I was a submissive, but I did not dare. Hanks may have already told him, anyway.

I'm not sure who was more excited about the upcoming poker game, Brad, or me. I knew Brad would plan something evil together with Hank. I had to steel myself. I needed to have a decent reputation among our friends, some of them who even went to our church. This was all dangerous. I had a good life here on Planet Hoosier, and the poker game might put it at risk.

When the day came, I had butterflies in my stomach. I had consulted with Lauren. I had tried to convince her to join me hosting the game. Safety in numbers and all, I thought. She did not say no, but she did not say yes, either. She knew what she had done the previous time, of course, and she had shame coming out of her ears.

I was scared of Hank, and I was hoping if Lauren were there, we could team up to resist him. It looked however as if I were on my own.

I was hoping that Hank would not try anything in my own home, with Brad right there, so I felt reasonably safe. Of course, if he plotted with Brad in advance, I was anything but safe!

Brad chose for me to wear my shortest skirt, and a blouse that would give away some serious down-looks if I were not careful. He was practically drooling over having his friends lust for my body. I'm sure he was also hoping I would slip up and let them see plenty. I was afraid I was going to disappoint him on that score. I had no plans to act like a tramp in front of our friends.

I had shopped and had plenty of liquor and plenty of snacks at the ready. I had even baked some for a homemade touch. The men arrived one by one, and as I greeted them each and every one of them complemented me on how pretty I looked. I'm a girl and damn it, I liked it. They each got my best smile and my eyes were twinkling with the onslaught of complements.

The evening began and seemed harmless enough. The men were drinking rather heavily and enjoying the snacks. Brad was getting drunk. The doorbell rang, and to my surprise Lauren was there, together with Hank. She told me later when we were alone in the kitchen that Hank had ordered her to come. She was unable to say no. I told her I understood. Boy, did I!