Memories as Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also began to get visits from the other men. I resisted all of them successfully, because they did not know how to exploit my submissive nature. Only Hank (and of course Brad) seemed able to make me do things against my better judgement. Doug really wanted to fuck me, I knew, because that one infamous evening he had fucked Lauren up the ass until she was almost senseless, but he had not fucked me, having to be content with the world's greatest blowjob.

I realized Doug had not fucked either Lauren nor me in the pussy. I was wrong about that however as I learned later from Lauren. He had earlier paid Lauren a visit, and he had talked her into sex. He had not even needed help from Hank. Lauren simply gave herself to him, willingly. I was not ready to be like that.

Doug was smart, and one time he came over with Hank. Hank almost forced me to fuck Doug, but I managed to resist. It took all of my willpower. I was proud of myself. Determined, another time Doug came over with Hank when Brad was home, and the girls were asleep. Brad and Hank ganged up on me, and they broke my will. Doug fucked me twice. First in the pussy, and second in the ass.

Everything came to a screeching halt when I became pregnant. Who in blazes was the father? What to do? This was a real mess. The most likely candidates were Nicolas, Hank, Doug, and of course Brad. I went to Chicago when the fetus was ten weeks old. I found a woman gynecologist and I explained my situation. She was smooth, and if she was disgusted with my promiscuity, she managed to hide it. The fetus was just old enough for chorionic villus sampling, and she arranged for me to have one, and to check the DNA.

I learned two things. The baby was a boy, and Brad was the father. The next Sunday I went to church and thanked the divine powers for having smiled upon me. Months later, when I had the baby, whom we named George, and watched him grow, his face became the spitting image of Hank. Brad never seemed to notice, nor did Hank. Lauren and I sure did, and we giggled a lot about it. The gynecologist must have known, but she lied to save my marriage. To this day, Brad thinks George is his son, and for all practical purposes, George is indeed his son.

I look back on those memories now with fondness. Things were crazy back then. Remembering that gangbang night is one of my fondest erotic memories, and it is often fuel for masturbation during lonely nights. Brad is now long gone, and I am alone. It took a while, but my fears were founded. Brad had turned me into a flaming slut, and eventually he became disgusted with me. It took a long time, over fifteen years, but it happened. I cried a lot when he left me. It was hard on the children, too, especially George, the youngest one.

George is in college now, and he comes home sometimes, often with a submissive girlfriend. I know she's a submissive. I can spot them now. One of my own girls, Susie, is a submissive, too, and I worry for her. What I really worry about is George and Susie being together. Susie is his older sister, sure, but George is a Dom and Susie is a Sub.

One time when they both visited, after they left I changed the sheets, and on Susie's bed I found some sticky cum. I was hoping she had brought someone home, and it was not George's cum, that had leaked out of her pussy.

I got Susie alone and I asked her. She looked at me. She said nothing, but I saw everything in her eyes. I held her as she cried. Here she was, 23 years old, but in some sense, she was still a little girl. I should have done this earlier, but I explained to her what a Dom was and what a Sub was.

"Mom, I'm 23 and a college graduate. I know what they are. I know I'm a sub. Men use me. I know."

Susie looked at me, accusingly. "You're one, too, right?"

I nodded shyly. "It's unlucky your brother is a Dom. Are you on birth control, Susie?"

Susie nodded. Then a huge fear overtook me. "Susie, you and Dad have not..." I could not finish my thought.

"No, Mom. As far as incest goes, it's only been the one time with George. That's bad enough, with my own brother! The real problem was my boyfriend at college. He's named Rob, and he wanted to pass me around to his friends, and I just couldn't ever do that, but he had so much control over me I couldn't refuse him anything, and then I ended up loving it, and ..."

"I have a friend coming through town, and her son is around your age. I want you to show him a good time. Could you do that for me?" I asked.

"Oh Mom," Susie said, giggling. "Do you know what you're asking me to do? Do you know what the phrase, 'Show a man a good time' really means?"

"Yes, I do." I sat Susie down and told her the whole story of Rob, Carl, Michael Stevenson, and my sophomore year in college. It took over an hour. Susie was spellbound. Susie already knew Hank was a Dom, as he had already tried to possess her. He had almost succeeded, too, but fortuitously Lauren had intervened. Lauren had never mentioned that to me.

"All I can say, my sweet little Susie, is that you are doomed to an interesting sexual life. It's a Chinese curse, you know," I said.

"What Chinese curse?" Susie asked.

"May you live in interesting times," I said. Susie got it right away, and we both giggled together.

"Why did you and Dad get divorced?" Susie asked me. "Was it due to the whole Dom/Sub thing?"

"In some sense, yes. Your Dad, and his friend Hank, joined forces to turn me into a slut. I am now shunned by everyone except Lauren. I cannot show my face in church. My male "friends," are only friends when they're horny and want to use me. Hank will want to make you his sub-slave, too. You are pretty and sexy, you know. You got my big boobs gene, too. Be wary around him."

"I already am. Mom, do you want to go out drinking together tonight? I could get us a room at the Marriott, and maybe we two subs can have some anonymous fun?" Susie proposed.

That was the night I got to watch my daughter fuck, and she got to watch me get royally fucked. With Susie as bait, we had no trouble finding willing men. We even had to fight some of them off. Once they realized they would be tapping a mother-daughter team, there was great excitement. Apparently, that's a thing for some men. Who knew? Also I learned that, as it turns out, I am still a MILF. Good for me.

I had a creepy son, perhaps, but I had one hell of a daughter! Still, I missed Brad, and I wished things had worked out for us. I thought of him that evening at the Marriott as the second man took me rear entry. That had ended up being the favorite position for Brad and me, and I have Brad's secret tapes, to prove it.

Brad is now shacked up with some tramp way the fuck off in Idaho or Montana or somewhere around there. Maybe he's in Eastern Washington State? Yeah, I think so. The tramp, I hear, is only a few years older than our daughter Susie. I'll bet George fucks her behind Brad's back when he goes to see his father. He goes often, and I'll bet Brad's submissive little tramp is the main attraction. I smiled at that thought as the man behind me thrust into me with the force of a GMC truck. He got a loud moan in reply.

This stranger Susie and I picked up is not Brad, I thought. Nobody is, but he'll do. Susie and I got lucky with our studs for the night. It's good to be lucky.