Memories as Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Brad order Lauren to spread her legs, and she complied. I think she was crying slightly. First Nicolas, and now Brad, while others watched, including her own husband. Laruen was not this kind of trollop, and this must have been taking a toll on her. The good side, I guess, was that she was soon to find out what a great lover Brad actually was.

More importantly to me, Hank was ordering me to spread my legs, too. I resisted, saying "No," and keeping my knees tightly together. "Spread your legs and wrap them around Hank, slave," Brad said, in a Dom voice I had not heard before. I think it was his special occasion Dom voice or something, because it was effective, all right. My legs instantly spread and seconds later Hank had his erect, throbbing cock deep inside my welcoming, soaking wet pussy. Hank won. I had given myself to him. I was his.

The men were swapping wives, after we same women had each been already fucked, myself by Varun in my first interracial fuck, and Lauren by Nicolas, the man with the giant cock. I obeyed and wrapped my legs around Hank's back, thereby giving him symbolic submission to match my physical and mental submission.

I looked over at Lauren and Brad, and to my shock and delight, Brad had Lauren on her hands and knees and was taking her rear entry! He had yet to fuck me, his own wife, that way, and now he was doing it with Lauren?? My sex life was about to improve I thought, and then I thought the more sobering thought, if Hank even wants to stay married to me after having watched me fuck two other men, back to back.

Hank was not the lover that Brad was, but the Eros of the situation to be fucking on display made the mediocre level of his technique irrelevant. I was aroused beyond all reason as Hank pounded me and as I met his every thrust. I kissed his chest as he pleasured me, whenever it was close enough to my lips. I loved the feel of his chest hair in my mouth as I kissed his chest. Hanks was groaning away, as I moaned out my pleasure beneath him. He played with my boobs as we fucked. I was loving it.

I forgot about Brad and Lauren, which was not easy to do since Lauren was moaning, gasping, and squealing in delight, being the first woman (as far as I knew) to enjoy a rear entry fuck from my gold medal lover, as I used to call him. I forgot about Varun, the man who had just finished ravishing me, and I forgot about Nicolas with his giant cock, and I especially forgot about Doug who had not yet joined the gang bang circus.

I forgot about all of them as Hank pounded away at me, having the stamina of a marathon man, driving my arousal up the wall. I think Hank gave me my longest fuck ever. It must have lasted forty minutes or more. He drove me to climax after climax, and towards the end I had a continual small rolling orgasm. I think my brain had a serotonin storm that approached a hurricane level. It was maybe a Category IV, or maybe even a Category V.

Hank did not pull out, nor had he worn a rubber. No, he reared into me with all his might, and unloaded a healthy dose of spunk right into me, letting his sperm swim up to my unprotected womb, looking for eggs to fertilize. I did not realize that just then, but I'll bet some of the men did. Maybe they thought I was on the pill or had an IUD or something, but no, I was wide open and unprotected. I wanted a third child with Brad. I did not want a third child fathered by Hank!

I looked over at Lauren. She was lying on her stomach now, a pillow under her tummy, and Brad was on top of her. No, wait, Brad was watching! It was Doug who was now ravishing Lauren, her third man in a row: Nicolas, Brad, and now Doug. Lauren's face was not one of bliss; she was grimacing. I looked closer and saw that Doug was giving her an anal fuck. For all I knew, this was her first time taking it in her ass.

I learned later that (of course!) it was routine for Hank to fuck her up the ass during her period. Brad had never taken me in the ass, but of course Carl, Rob and others had done that back in my college days.

Nicolas approached me as I lay there, trying to recover from my marathon fuck with Hank, and full of Hank's cum which was beginning to ooze out of me, potentially ruining the rug in our den.

I looked up at Nicolas, scared and vulnerable. I was shaking my head no. My pussy was too sore to continue. Nicolas was much too big to take me anally. He was too big to take me vaginally, too! Nicolas did not seem to care. I was now defeated, broken down into accepting everything. I was in full on submissive mode. Shit, I just could not admit it, but it was the truth. I was loving every minute, every second, of this round of sex with friends, especially because I was not responsible. I was just following the orders of my two masters.

Nicolas lifted my legs, spread them, and pushed them up into the air. As if he wanted to test how flexible my body was, he pushed them up and down, so that my ankles were next to my ears, and he held them that way with his hands.

I knew this meant my pussy and asshole were on display to him and to everyone else, giving Nicolas a nice choice as to which hole to use to accommodate his giant cock. Luckily his cock chose my well used pussy, since I am sure my asshole was tightly puckered, and there was no way that monster cock would fit inside it.

Once he had entered me, he let go of my ankles. Instinctively I put my hands around my thighs to hold them high. A smile graced Nicolas' face. Nicolas had entered me, true, but only an inch or so of his cock was inside me. His cock might have been half again as long as the cock of my lovely husband and lover Brad, and I had thought Brad's cock was nice and big. It was also thicker than Brad's. When I called it a monster, I meant it was monster.

I felt very full. His cock touched me at places no man's cock had ever boldly gone before. It was a delightful fuck, but his technique was boring, and he was no Brad. Brad was still my best lover ever. Now he was probably Lauren's best lover ever, too. My pussy had been sore, but now it felt wonderful as Nicolas fucked me in ways I had never before experienced.

It was like I was tasting a new dessert, which was nice, but mostly it was nice because it was novel, and it just could not compare to my favorite, warm cherry pie with a dollop of vanilla ice cream. It occurred to me as I looked up at Nicolas' face contorted in pleasure as he ravished me, that Lauren and I had not yet served the cherry pie.

As I was having these ridiculous thoughts, my head emptied out of rational thought as serotonin once again flooded it. Nicolas was driving me to yet another amazing orgasm! I arched my back as it overtook me, and then my body convulsed in all kinds of spasms.

My scream was involuntary, and it was deafening. Nicolas response was to double the speed of his fucking, and I was gasping as I tried to keep up. He kept thrusting, and thrusting and thrusting, and I kept gasping and gasping and gasping. Everyone was watching the show, which just turned me on even more. Finally, as if in a moment of mercy since there is only so much pleasure a girl can take in one fuck, Nicolas stiffened, plunged into me so deep I wondered if he touched my cervix, and he let loose with all the spunk he still had inside his balls, I'm sure. I could feel his ejaculations, and they were intense.

Spent, Nicolas collapsed on top of me, his monster cock still erect inside me, filling me up so wondrously. Slowly, ever so slowly, his cock began to shrink back from humongous to just huge. He pulled out slowly, increasing the dramatic effect, as I'm sure all the men there marveled at how much cock Brad's slut wife Joanne could handle inside her.

As Nicolas withdrew from me, I looked over at Lauren and she was blowing Varun, the only man left with whom she had not had sex. I wondered if that meant I was destined to give Doug a blowjob, too? Hadn't his cock just been inside Lauren's ass?

My surmise was correct but I could not bring myself to let Doug's cock into my mouth after it had just been up Lauren's ass. It was too gross. Doug began to finger me, however, and he was really good at it, finding my clitoris right away, dipping his finger inside to coat it with my juices and everybody's else's cum, making his caresses of my clit approach magical.

Then Hank and Brad ganged up on me, both using their controlling Dom voices, and both of them calling me slave. I lost my own will, and when they told me to make love to Doug's cock with my mouth, I complied. My lust and desire to obey overcame the gross-out factor. I smelled a combination of cum, the juice of Lauren, and mostly the smells of Laruen's ass as I sucked and lapped away at Doug's cock.

I had never before deep throated in the state of Indiana. Brad did not even know that I could do it. I had been afraid to reveal my extreme slutty past to Brad, but hiding it now seemed no longer to matter. This very evening, I had achieved a new level of sluttiness I had not thought it would ever be possible for me to achieve. Nor had I ever aspired to achieve it! It had been thrust upon me you might say, with the thrusts coming from cock after cock after cock.

So, I did it. I dramatically slid Doug's entire length into my mouth and down my throat so that my nose was nuzzling his balls. He had a long cock, so I used the drama to great effect, as I removed my mouth from his cock slowly, little by little, so that our audience could see just exactly how much cock I had swallowed. There was a hushed silence as I sucked. The only noise was soft moans from Lauren as her husband Hank gently and idly played with her well used pussy.

I kept at it, Doug groaning in pleasure, and to be honest, I was enjoying showing off my formidable blowjob skills. I was getting a thrill, too, by showing off to Brad that I could deep throat! I was hoping to make him jealous, since I had never before done it with him. I knew that I was now destined to do it a lot. I did not mind. I loved all kinds of sex with Brad.

I kept thinking of how I was stark naked, with the men staring at my boobs, my pussy, and my anus as I sucked away at Doug's long cock. Mostly, however, they were watching my face as I swallowed Doug's long schlong in its entirety, over and over again. I felt exposed and like a slut of the first order. I found such thoughts to be highly sexy, for some reason I did not understand.

Judging from that evening, I seemed to love all kinds of sex with everyone, for that matter. Doug blew his load down my throat without warning. I had been hoping he would have pulled out, but given how the evening was going, I was not surprised that he did not bother to do so.

Since I was performing, I swallowed his load, too, another first for Brad's eyes, as I had never swallowed for Brad before, either. I did not have much choice, anyway, since he was deep down my throat when he came. His load was small, since he had donated a shit load of spunk to Lauren earlier that very same evening.

The evening came to an end. I realized that Lauren and I each had sex with five men, all married, and in front of our husbands, with them using our submissive weaknesses to get us to comply. I was drained, and still naked, as I stood by the door, kissing each man goodnight and letting them paw and grope my body as they kissed me. Lauren did the same.

Doug, Varun, and Nicolas left, leaving Hank and Lauren, and Brad and me alone. Lauren and I donned our tops and skirts, not finding out panties and bras, and I was expecting Hank and Lauren to head home. I was also dreading it, not knowing what Brad would now think of me. Sure, he wanted to watch all these men ravish me, one after the other, but now that they had, would this devalue me? What kind of man wants a slut for his wife, especially in Indiana?

Isn't a good wife supposed to refuse all pressure from her husband to be promiscuous? If a wife caves for the transient thrill of illicit sex, isn't she then likely to lose the respect and eventually the love of her husband, no matter how idiotically he had behaved when wanting her to just exactly those things? I knew the whole husband-wife thing was fundamentally nonsymmetric. I knew I might now be in serious trouble with Brad.

Hank and Lauren did not leave. Instead we all trooped up to our bedroom and I discovered that the sex for the evening was not over. Brad wanted me to have sex with two men at once, and obviously the two men were Hank and Brad himself. Brad got my pussy, thank goodness, and I had to give Hank a blowjob. Hank was excited about it, now that he knew I could deep throat.

I was not enthusiastic about doing this at all, being spit-roasted, let alone in my own marital bed, but once again my resistance melted away when they used my slave status yet again. I think Brad was beginning to realize just how deep my submission ran. I could almost see his mind working with future possibilities. I shuddered as I realized that the monster that I had so wished for might have indeed have now come to pass.

That said, it was hopelessly exciting to service two masters at once. Hank had Lauren slide underneath me as my pussy and mouth were being filled, and she nibbled on my hanging boobs, further driving me mad with lust. Finally, both men unloaded in me, Hank before Brad, with a little later Brad's cum joining that of Hank and Nicolas already inside me. I again had little choice but to swallow Hank's cum, as he was down my throat when he let loose inside me.

The baby woke up, crying for food, and I dragged myself to her room, my boobs swelling with milk in response. Lauren, naked and luscious, came with me. She watched as my baby nursed, falling sleep as she fed at my breasts, the mother's milk giving her face a look of peaceful bliss as she continued to suck away, feeding herself in her sleep.

When the baby was satiated with my milk, Laruen and I returned to the bedroom and I watched Lauren herself now get spit roasted. We all fell asleep. Lauren, Brad, and Hank remained asleep, but as the sun rose in the morning I threw on a nightgown and got up to feed my two girls, the baby with my breasts, and the toddler with baby food mixed with cheerios and raisins, coupled with a glass of milk, of course.

As I fed and took care of my girls, I heard Lauren moaning upstairs, and I imagined she was having sex, maybe with both men, as I took care of our children. I was happy however to see Brad, dressed in shorts, come down the stairs. I realized Lauren's moans were either self-induced, or due to Hank, most likely the latter. I realized I was not enthusiastic about Brad fucking other women, even if the woman was my best friend Lauren.

I figured this had been planned, and Lauren had hired an all-night baby sitter. She later confirmed she had done it. It turned out we occasionally used the same teen aged baby sitter, and that Hank had discovered the sitter was a submissive, too. Are submissives really this common, I thought?

Lauren was pretty sure Hank had not yet molested their sitter, and she told me she would leave him if he did, even if they had children together. I got even more alarmed in that she was one of our sitters, too, and Brad was now a newly minted Dom. I had to lay the law down for Brad, too, I realized. I would do that tomorrow.

Brad and I had a new life style now, and we had to deal with it. We had some long heart to heart talks, and to my surprise, Brad was thrilled beyond reason to have seen me expose myself to his friends, and even to have had sex with them. Our lives were about to become much more sexually interesting. This was obvious!

More complicated was dealing with Brad's poker friends, all of whom now knew me carnally. The worst was Hank, who seemed to want to fuck me whenever he saw me. I tried to avoid him, but he found reasons to drop by when Brad was not at home. That was okay if my girls were home, but more than once he found me home alone. In those cases, I was a sitting duck.

Minutes after he would come over he would have me naked. His favorite move was to make me crawl, naked, into the back yard. He would put a leash around my neck. He would tie me up against the oak tree, whip me, and then he would fuck the bejesus out of me, while I was tied to the tree. Worse had the neighbors been home, they could have seen me getting fucked like that, by a man who was not my husband Brad.

One time he left me tied to the tree. I was naked, and he had gagged me, too. Lauren had my girls, so I remained there, naked, tied to the tree, slowly dripping Hanks' cum from my pussy. After an hour or so Brad came home. He found me in the backyard, still naked and still tied to the tree. I tried to explain but Brad left the gag on, so only garbled noise came out. Brad shushed me and then he took sloppy seconds, also fucking me while I was tied to the tree, adding his cum to Hank's.

Fucking outdoors, tied to a tree, totally exposed like that, by my two masters, sent me to orgiastic heights I had never before experienced or even imagined was possible. Done, Brad walked away, leaving me still tied to the tree. Lauren came over with the girls, and Brad greeted her, took the children and said, quite simply, "Joanne is in the back yard."

Lauren found me and she released me. "You too, I see," Lauren said. "Hank and Brad did this to me yesterday. The submissive babysitter watched while the children innocently played. Welcome to the club, Joanne."

"Thanks," I said. I knew I would cling to Lauren as I negotiated this new wild ride of a life Lauren and I were both destined to lead.

The next week the four of us drove far away to a remote wood down in Brown County. Lauren and I were tied naked to two trees, and the two men left. About an hour later two other men, strangers to us both, found us, and as they began to molest us, we became alarmed. "You cannot do this. It's rape!" I screamed.

"They can do it," Hank's Dom voice said quietly, from somewhere in the woods. Brad's voice joined in a second or two later. The two strangers looked at us. They saw defiance in my eyes, but Lauren looked defeated.

One of the men hesitantly touched Lauren and she did not react. He began to finger her gently, and she moaned. That was it, the game was on, and Lauren was going to be ravished by two strangers, while I watched.

As it turned out, we were both ravished, and we were both ravished by both of them. At one point, one man untied me so that we could fuck lying down on the grass. The other man left Lauren and came over to me, sticking his cock into my ass, and I had the first double penetration of my life. Thank goodness his cock was small. Lauren was still tied to the tree, forced to watch, or to close her eyes. Her choice. She watched.

When they finished with me, they left. I was a wreck. I managed to get up to untie Lauren, and she sank to the ground too, in exhaustion. We stayed there until our masters, lovers, and husbands returned for us. Brad was so excited he fucked me right there on the grass, and not to be outdone, Hank ravished his pliant and cooperative little wife Lauren. It was dark, and late, and so we returned home to Brad's parents to pick up all the girls.

"Was your walk in the woods fun? What did you see?" Brad's mother asked him.

"We saw some woodland creatures have sex," Brad said.

Exasperated, Brad's Mom said, "I don't know why I even bother to ask you these things! Joanne, did you all have fun?"

"Yes, Mrs. Spencer, we had fun," I said. What else could I say? The girls were asleep, and I thanked Brad's Mom, with Lauren and I each taking our own children home.

The summer was ending and soon the girls would be in daycare. That would leave hours for me to work at home, all alone. It would also leave me to be a sitting duck for Hank, whenever he could play hooky from his job for a few hours. Brad loved to watch the videos of our antics later that evening.