Memories as Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was thrilled she was there. I was sure it made me safer, even though Lauren had the glazed eyes some submissives get when they are in the zone. For all I knew I got them, too? I began to do my best to snap her out of the spell Hank had cast on her, but I'm afraid I was not up to the task.

Lauren looked to be wearing the same outfit that she wore at the previous poker game. Brad had described it in graphic detail so I was fairly sure. I was hoping however that this time she was wearing panties!

The men had collected themselves in the den. I served them drinks and snacks and excused myself as I went upstairs to put our little girls to bed. Usually this takes some time, with feeding the baby with my breasts, singing a lullaby to the baby, and reading a story to the toddler. Lauren came up too, to help, and that got the girls confused and excited, so it took longer than usual for them both to fall asleep, but they were tired and after a solid half hour they were both soundly asleep.

We came back down to five men needing refills. Somehow during these poker games, they lost the ability to help themselves. I found out why when Lauren served them drinks. She bent over much more deeply than necessary, thereby giving some great down looks at her bra encased boobs, and for those in the right position, a lovely look up her skirt at her panties.

Lauren is nice and flexible, I thought, given how easily she could fold herself almost in half like that. I had an impressive friend. I did not try to imitate her, but simply bent over a little, serving the drinks with a nice, big smile. I was happy to get nice smiles back. One man, Doug, touched my leg as I served Varun, the man next to him, a drink too. He even stroked my thigh a little.

This was a key moment. I had to set boundaries now. I said, in a whisper, "You can look but no touching," and I smiled. Doug smiled back and removed his hand. Whew, I thought. Good for me, girl!

Drinks served, Lauren and I went back to the kitchen, and a minute later Hank showed up. "The bathroom is around the corner, Hank," I said.

"I am here for you two. Lauren, remove your bra and panties. Now," Hank said, and he was using his Dom voice which got me wet vicariously! Holy shit, I thought.

"No, Hank. No, Lauren," I said. "This is my home, and women wear underwear when hosting."

"Sit down, Joanne," Hank said, again in his Dom voice. I could not see my eyes, but I'll bet they glazed over, just like Lauren's eyes. I sat. "Push up your skirt and spread your legs. Show me your pussy." I complied, unthinkingly, pushing my panties to the side to display my pussy. "Test it. Is it wet?" I slowly stuck a finger inside myself, and then nodded. My pussy was wet all right. I had guessed it was, and boy, it surely was.

"Lauren, remove your bra and panties. Now," Hank said again. This time I said nothing and made no protests of any kind. I just sat there with my legs spread and my pussy on open display to Lauren and Hank. Lauren removed her bra and panties.

"Good girl, Lauren. Now Lauren, help Joanne remove hers. Joanne, remove your bra and panties with Lauren's help," Hank said, and Lauren came over me, a glaze in her eyes, and the two us in our trance-like slave states together removed my underwear. Lauren had a soft, sensuous touch that got me further aroused.

"Stay that way, girls," Hank said in his Dom voice, and he went to the toilet before returning to the poker game.

Strangely Lauren and I did not speak about what just happened. I guess we both knew. As Hank's spell began to wear off, I did not dare restore my bra and panties, but I began to think about how I was dressed, or not dressed, and what would happen the next time we entered the den.

This was a bit frightening. I had never shown a group of men my boobs and especially not my pussy, and did not want to do it that night, either. I knew I could no longer have fun offering the men peeks, since they would be peeking at the most forbidden parts of me. I would have to move carefully so as not to afford them any gratuitous views.

Lauren and I returned with trays of snacks. We were both without bras and without panties. Lauren again folded herself almost in half to set down the snacks, holding the pose much too long in order to give the men nice views of her boobs, her behind, and her pussy, depending on where the men were sitting. I was embarrassed on her behalf. I could also feel pressure building on me as Lauren helped the men to become aroused. Men are not subtle and a quick glance at their crotches and it was obvious they were aroused.

I myself was super careful, placing my tray down quite rigidly, offering no views of anything to anyone. That's when Hank outsmarted me. As I stood rigidly next to the table, stretching my arms to put down the tray, Hank's hand found my bare leg, and started stroking it up my thigh.

To my shock, another hand went up my other thigh, and this hand was the right hand of none other than my husband Brad. I began to whisper, "No touch..." when Hank squeezed hard and said, loudly, "Don't the women look nice tonight?"

All eyes had already been on us two women but now they were riveted. "Yes, indeed!" Doug said. Varun chimed in with his appreciation, while Brad and Nicolas applauded. Nicolas was the most handsome man there, but he was always quiet, basically silent. I had never figured out if he was shy, or simply one of those men who preferred listening to speaking.

"Take a bow, girls," Hank said, and he was again using his Dom voice. Nobody seemed to notice the difference in Hank's voice, except of course for Lauren and me. I'm sure our eyes glazed over just a little and we began to bow our thanks, when Hank said, "Deep bows, girls."

We both almost bent ourselves in half. Lauren bent over with grace and ease, and I felt like I was going to pull a muscle or something, but I did it too. I was not even thinking as I did it, and it was only as I looked up a bit, while bent in half, that I saw the men smiling with glee, lecherously devouring my boobs with their eyes. I'm sure they saw the whole boob, nipples and all. Hank was taking cell phone pictures. Brad was photographing our pussies from behind us.

Lauren and I retreated quickly to the kitchen and safety. We were both breathing rapidly. I knew I had lost control. "What is Hank going to do to us?" I asked Lauren. Without realizing it, I was using my vulnerable, little girl scared voice.

"You mean Brad and Hank," Lauren said. "They're in this together."

"Oh, my" I said, and I meant it, with all the implications those two little words could give.

Lauren changed the subject and we discussed cute things out two sets of children had done recently, and how much they had enjoyed playing together when we met up at the mall. Our moods changed, and instead of sexually aroused submissives, we reverted to a state of normalcy, two happy girlfriends chatting away.

Brad and Hank entered the kitchen after a while, telling us the men needed drinks. I think Hank wanted to show off, because he used his Dom voice again and told Lauren to sit down. She instantly complied. To my surprise, especially with Brad right there, he told me to sit down.

"I prefer to stand, Hank," I said, the presence of Brad there giving me the resolve to ignore my compulsion to obey.

Then came one of the great shocks of my life. Brad's voice changed. I cannot describe it, but it was new, and I instantly knew he was my master. I was thrilled. The love of my life, my very own Brad, had learned to be a master and he was going to order me around! Brad said, "Sit, Joanne." I instantly sat.

Hank gestured to Brad. Brad nodded acceptance, then said, "Lauren, spread your legs for me and raise your skirt." Lauren immediately complied, ostentatiously showing off her pussy to my husband. Brad then did the same for me, and I too complied instantly. I could see the men mentally give each other high fives.

Lauren and I sat there, totally exposed, and the men left. Brad briefly returned, saying, "Snacks and drinks, please, girls."

We brought the men their drinks and snacks, and now I was in the zone, and showed off my charms as I bent almost in half while handing out the treats. So too of course did Lauren, and as she did so, Hank's arm stroked her thigh. Seeing this, Doug stroked her other thigh.

Brad began to stroke my thigh and I shot him a look. "Here? In front of our friends?" I asked.

"Joanne, you will let us do as we please, won't you?" Brad asked, but of course he was not asking, since he was using his newly acquired Dom voice.

I said in a voice that was barely a whisper, "Yes, master." Rob's training of me my sophomore year in college returned with a vengeance just then. I was Hank's slave.

Hearing my yes, Varun began to stroke my other thigh. I had to admit it felt good to have two men stroke my legs at the same time. The only other time I was molested by two men at once was my wild time with Michael Stevenson and Carl, and later that same evening with Carl and my first true love Rob. That was the only time I had experiences three men in one evening, or even two men in the same evening. I was not anxious to repeat it!

Of course, that time with Michael, Carl and Rob was quite a bit different, since all of them ended up fucking me, two in my pussy and one is my ass. Still, having two men stroke me at once was disturbingly erotic.

After all, I was no longer a devil take the hindmost nineteen-year-old risk-taking sophomore in college. Those days were dead and buried. I was now a 27-year-old respectable wife, mother, and homemaker in Indianapolis, of all places!

As the men's hands approached my pussy, I awoke from my trance and moved away. I looked at Lauren and she was now sitting in a chair, her skirt up around her waist, her legs splayed, and letting the fingers of two men have free reign in her pussy. Oh, my God, I thought. This is spinning out of control. I went to Lauren, pulled the hands away from her, noticed her breathing was uneven, and I pulled her up to a standing position, helping her to stand.

I began to lead her out of the den when Hank said, in all simplicity, "Stop." We stopped.

"Joanne, remove Lauren's top," Hank said. My eyes glazed and I looked at Lauren. Our eyes locked. Lauren's eyes had a defeated look, and she nodded to me. I wanted to obey, I really did and the idea turned me on something fierce, but I could not. I could not undress Laruen in front of five men, even if her husband wanted me to, and even if Lauren had nodded her assent. I just could not do it.

Hank whispered something to Brad. Brad then said, "Joanne, you heard what Hank said. Now do it," and damnit he was using his Dom voice. I lost it, I removed Lauren's top, exposing her boobs to all of us, and then having lost control, I gave them a quick fondle, ending with her nipples.

The five men hooted and applauded. "Your turn, Joanne," my newly dominant husband said. "Remove your top, too." I instantly complied. Nobody ordered her to do so, but Lauren came to me and licked my nipples, tasting remnants of the milk I had earlier fed to my baby. She smacked her lips and the men erupted in cheers at our tiny, trivial, lesbian displays.

I knew Lauren and I had lost control. More profoundly, I realized we had never even had control, only the illusion of it. We were under the control of our dominants, our husbands, and there we were, wearing only miniskirts and very close to being naked, in front of five men, an enthusiastic audience for our nudity.

At this point we made our escape, hustling back to the kitchen, carrying the dirties. Even collecting the used plates and glasses had led to lots of boob and pussy gropes. We just let the men do as the men wanted to do. Then we returned to the relative safety of the kitchen.

Wanting to be even safer still, and dressed in my newly obscene manner, I went upstairs to check on the girls. They both were fast asleep. I often wondered if angels came down from heaven to possess their bodies when they slept. They certainly did look exactly like angels. It was reassuring to see them both in their pure, innocent, angelic sleep. They provided a nice antidote from the insanity taking place one floor below in the den.

I went back downstairs and found Hank in the kitchen with Lauren. Lauren was now stark naked. Her skirt had been thrown on the floor. Fear rushed up my esophagus from my stomach as the implications overtook me. I had the horrible taste of acid reflux in my mouth from my mini panic attack. A few minutes later I had too had submitted to Hank's extraordinary ability to control us, and I too was naked.

"Bring us some drinks, slaves," Hank said.

Lauren and I replied in unison, "Yes, master." Oh my god, I thought, I had called Hank 'master' and it felt natural, it felt good. Shit, shit, shit. I suddenly realized that I was a lost soul.

We complied. We brought in trays of fresh drinks, both of us stark naked in front of the five men. We no longer had to bend over to show off our wares, then men were drinking it up quite readily. I knew what would happen as I approached the table to give the men the drinks, with Lauren across from me, giving the men some fresh snacks.

Serving drinks is of course more dangerous than serving snacks. With glasses full of liquid, one cannot fight back the men's attempts at molestation. I guess one could at the risk of dropping the drinks, breaking the glass, and spilling the liquids, but to be honest, that never occurred to me.

I was molested by Brad and Varun, while Lauren was molested by Hank and Doug. Nicolas sat quietly, content to watch. He had a small smile on his face. It was as if he felt superior, or something, confident his turn would come. I was terrified, and my level of arousal matched my level of terror. Brad's fingers entered my pussy while I just stood there, and now I was being fingered in full view of the group.

I had never done anything like that before, and I had never wanted to do it, either. Now, however, I could not get enough. Suddenly and without warning, Bard's fingers left me pussy. I was relieved but disappointed at the same time. I knew he had been driving me towards a climax, and that I would have been humiliated to have a wild climax in front of some many friends!

Fingers entered me again and my eyes shot open! I knew they were not Brad's fingers. I looked, and Varun had replaced Brad and was fingering me expertly. I looked at Brad quickly, hoping he would save me, but Brad smiled. "Let Varun have some fun, slave."

My won husband's use of the word 'slave' in front of everyone shocked and surprised me. Combined with his newfound Dom voice, it also plunged me into a deep submissive mode, and I widened my stance to give Varun easier access to my pussy, and his smile became wide, almost ear to ear.

As Varun continued, I began the descent down the slope of no return and became too aroused to remain standing. Varun's fingers fell out of me as I sank to the floor. Varun followed me down to the floor, and he pushed apart my legs which had closed together quite naturally given I was in a room with five horny men, and I offered no resistance, as I welcomed the return of Varun's talented fingers. After all, I had been told to 'let Varun have some fun.' It seemed to me it was principally I who was having the fun!

I heard moaning and turned to look and was horrified to see Lauren too on the floor and the silent former spectator Nicolas lying between her widely spread legs fucking her for all she was worth. Moreover, his cock was huge. Never in my life had I seen such a big cock. I kept looking. It was like a car accident; I wanted to turn away, but I felt compelled to watch my friend get fucked to smithereens. I had never seen two other people fucking before, except of course in porn.

It was this gigantic and momentous distraction that kept me from noticing Varun had not replaced his fingers in my pussy but instead had undressed, now as naked as Nicolas was as he fucked Lauren. Varun was lying between my legs, kissing my boobs, and oh my god his cock was at my entrance!

In a huge panic I began to get up and to escape as I looked around frantically for Brad. My eyes found him and relaxed, knowing he would save me, his beloved wife, from this fate of being fucked by one of his friends in front of the group! He did not. Seeing my eyes begging him silently to intervene, he just repeated, "Let Varun have some fun."

Varun was American, but he was of Indian extraction, and I was about to be intimate with a man of color for the first time. I had cheated on my husband routinely with my college lover Carl in Chicago, but that was kind of grandfathered in, and kept me calm, giving me my occasional needed ration of submission. I know it's wrong, and it's nuts, but I did not consider that to be cheating. It was more like medically needed sex. This time with Varun, however, was clearly cheating. No rationalization could change that.

You could say my husband was there, and not only did he allow it, he actively wanted it, and he was even 'forcing' his slave to do it, but deep down I knew it was I who ultimately had to decide if I wanted the fleeting sexual gratification of exhibitionist sex that I probably would later regret, or if I wanted to be a good wife, and a moral person. Maybe I should say to be a less immoral person?

I had made my choice, I knew, as Varun entered me. I stopped worrying and thought about how I was being fucked in front of my husband and my friends. I practically climaxed right then, just from the thought. Next I looked down and saw Varun's delightful brown cock, emanating from his brown body, lovingly going in and out of me, and the color contrast of our two bodies, mine snow white and his milk chocolate brown, pushed me right over the edge.

We had only been fucking no more than two minutes before I climaxed. Worse, I screamed as I climaxed. Everyone looked at me, even Nicolas looked as he pounded away at Lauren's moaning body. Lauren later told me Nicolas was the first man besides Brad to fuck her since she married Brad. She was clearly enjoying herself to the max. I wondered what it felt like to have a cock like Nicolas' monster inside you?

I could not dwell on such thoughts, since Varun's brown cock was pounding me at a furious pace. I was gasping in response to each deep and almost brutal fuck. I had not been fucked like this since my college days! Varun drove me to a second climax, then he pulled out, and he shot his load all over my tummy.

Nicolas had finished with Lauren, and she was lying there, still on the floor, her legs now together, trying to recover. Women seem to be programmed to lie still after sex. I suppose it's an evolutionary advantage, since it gives the sperm more chances to reach the eggs, unhampered by gravity's pull were the woman to stand right up after sex, for example. I lay there still on the ground, too. All of us women are programmed the same way, I guess.

This of course made us tempting targets, and vulnerable. Brad went to Lauren, and Hank want to me. I knew Hank wanted to possess me. He had always wanted to possess me ever since we became neighbors five years earlier. A girl can tell. I wondered if this whole evening had been arranged just so that Hank could manipulate things to the point where he got to fuck me.

He had already come so close to succeeding when he sent me into my submissive zone while Brad was out of town. His cock had been poised at the entrance of my vagina when suddenly the danger of ruining my marriage and my life over a transient bout of submissive sex shocked me back into sanity. I knew he would not blow this second chance to have me, to possess me, to conquer me, to fuck me.