Mercedes' Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mercedes watched her daddy grab his rock hard cock at the base, aiming it at her tiny hole. She then felt it nudge against her puckered center. She felt scared all of a sudden; yet at the same time, she was incredibly horny. She wanted her daddy's thick prick inside her; she wanted to finally feel a cock inside her body fucking her. Martin was taking his time, he had no reason to hurry, and he wanted to show her how good his cock could feel in her. "You can tell me to stop at anytime Honey, and daddy will. I promise. I'll stop and we won't try this again. Daddy doesn't want to hurt you." As Martin spoke, he pushed the head of his cock against her ring, feeling it begin to open her sphincter muscles, as it gave willingly to his cock opening up. He felt the swollen knob of his cock slip in her tiny ass. Martin closed his eyes and groaned out in pleasure as the muscle tightened around the crown of his cock.

Mercedes wiggled back against his swollen mushroom-shaped cock head feeling her ass stretching open her sphincter muscle wide. She felt a slight burning feeling but it wasn't a pain that was unbearable for her. She didn't care at the moment; she just wanted to feel what it was like to have her daddy's fat long cock buried in her ass. She groaned out, feeling the sensitive nerves being rubbed, arching her back like a crescent moon. His cock was slowly feeling her; she could feel the head fully in, knowing it would be such a tight fit, feeling it touching where his fingers were just at a short while before.

"Mercedes honey, are you okay? Need daddy to stop?" Martin didn't want to stop. This was the first tight hole his cock had been in, in a long time. He had a genuine concern for his daughter though, and would stop if she asked.

"Fuck me daddy!" she squealed as she pushed her ass back feeling him gripping her hips holding them tightly with his strong big hands. His daughter was bucking herself on the bed as she tried to swallow more of his rock hard cock within her hungry ass. Martin smiled and quickly obliged his daughter's wishes. The oil made it so easy to access her asshole deeper, as he skewered her with his long fat tool. She could feel him going deeper and deeper into the depths of her bowels as she moaned and grunted in sheer ecstasy. Though Martin moved slowly, he began to fuck her at a nice pace. He didn't want to cum too soon; he wanted her to enjoy it, he wanted to make it last as long as he could for them both. He grunted out as he slid into her fully, burying deep inside her.

Mercedes felt his balls smack against her cheeks as he plowed his way slowly into her anus. He looked at her through half opened eyes breathing heavily as he held there letting her tight dark tunnel of warmth grow used to the size of his girth. They both grinned as he began to move again spearing her ass with each thrust. She thrashed her head about her pillow as she took his lengthy hard cock. Mercedes moved a hand to her stomach as she felt as if she could feel him poking into it with the flared head. Martin watched as she lulled in the pleasure of anal sex for the first time, seeing how much she was enjoying this new position. He invaded her with a quicker pace sliding his cock up inside her steamy depths and letting her feel his full force, as he started to fuck his daughter furiously.

Martin was driving deep and plunging his cock faster and faster into her. He reached down between her thighs, and began to massage her clit with his fingertips. Rolling and rubbing it around. Mercedes groaned out, she screamed in pleasure as he pinched her hard nub stretching it out then releasing it. His toying with her little cock-like nub sent her over the edge as he teased that flap of stiff flesh. A powerful feeling took over her body as she bucked under him, once again thrashing her head from side to side arching her back as the feeling shook her within its grip. At the same time, she could feel her daddy's stiff rod throbbing inside her ass.

His swollen erect cock opened her anal sphincter wide and slid in and out of the spread open aperture swiftly as he continued to tease her clit. To Mercedes, it felt as if he were tunneling far up into her stomach; she almost expected to feel his cock head poke up and out of her throat. She squirmed as her body trembled, giving into her hard orgasm as she bucked against his hand, feeling his cock stabbing her inside. "D-Daddy, oh god yes-s-s; fuck me now!" She screamed out feeling the rippling wave run through her body completely. She came hard and fast. Martin teased her clit the right way, enabling his daughter to achieve her first squirting orgasm. He watched as her sweet sticky nectar squirted upon his hand.

"That's it honey; that's it, cum for daddy honey, keep fucking daddy's huge cock with that ass. Make daddy cum." He felt her stiffen, feeling her legs tighten around his head as he plowed into his baby girl one last time before he himself released. His huge cock was embedded deep with her anus as he gave her one last thrust of his turgid pole. Martin grunted and groaned as he released a flood of his creamy, white, milky seed deep in the depths of her bowels. Mercedes felt his cock expanding and contracting as well as pulsating, as he exploded. His cum shot off with force within her. It washed her warm soft walls of flesh; coating it with his hot seed. Martin, like his daughter, rode out his orgasm to the point where her anus muscles could no longer get a drop from within his cock.

Martin lay over his beautiful daughter kissing and nuzzling her sweaty neck, taking in her scent as his arms reached up, his hands lightly gripping her head and stuffed his tongue down her throat, kissing her passionately. The kiss between daddy and daughter lingered, till both felt their muscles slowly stop contracting and convulsing. He slid out of her slowly as she felt his head pop out from the ring. He looked to her with a soft smile, locking her eyes with his own. "How was that my beautiful daughter? Did you enjoy it as much as daddy?"

Mercedes' grin said it all; she didn't even need words to tell him how good it felt. "Daddy, that ... that was such an incredible feeling. Thank you for teaching me more." She kissed him again before he rolled over and began to recuperate. She looked to her watch, it was now eleven o'clock. She had one hour till she was to meet Al again tonight. She couldn't wait to tell him her father agreed to go, and they both would be sharing the Nude day holiday, nude together with those of the colony and their guests.

Martin closed his eyes as sleep found him easily, after a day of getting off as much as he did; his body wasn't used to it. Mercedes slipped on her sneakers and slowly zipped up the zipper on the flap, crawled out re-zipping it behind her. She had the flashlight within her pocket already, turning it on as she walked the path meeting Al at the same place. He wore loose nylon swimming trunks tonight, she'd seen the smile appear upon his face as he reached out and took her within his arms kissing her lips like long lost lovers.

"Come on I have a surprise for my little 'golden' girl tonight" he said as he led her deeper into the dark forest along a well worn path. Al led her back to the latrines, where there were women's on one side and males on the other as the little signs indicated. He heard her giggle softly as he led her into the women's side of the bathrooms. There he told her to take his shorts down for him without touching his cock. She listened and obeyed his command. Mercedes slipped her thumbs at the waistband and maneuvered his nylon shorts down to his ankles, looking at his semi erect cock licking her lips. She could feel her cum filled anus still slick with her daddy's cum, oozing a few drops as she squatted down holding the shorts as Al stepped out of them.

"M-m-m-m I do love surprises Al, especially one's like I think this one will be." Mercedes stood up, her hand reaching for his cock playfully, as he grabbed her wrist. She tugged against his grip. As she did, she felt a flat hand come down upon her ass cheek, as Al was taller with longer arms. The sound of flesh to flesh contact echoed within the cabin-like latrine bathrooms.

"I told you no, and I mean it. Keep it up and I'll leave, understand?" Al spoke with directness in his voice, as he dropped it lower and louder. He watched as she lowered her eyes as well as her head and spoke softly replying with a 'yes Al.' He knew she wanted her surprise; she was hungry for cock, he could see it. She may have played little miss innocent with others, but Al saw a hunger in her when he first laid eyes upon her. Perhaps it was the way she licked her lips, looking at his and his buddies cock.

Al led her into a stall, taking her by the hand. "Now hold my cock at the base and aim it towards the toilet; hold it while I piss." He felt her fingers immediately curl about the thickening base of his cock; she stroked it once, as he grabbed her hair within his fingers. "Baby, you keep that up and I won't give you your surprise tonight. I'm never going to be able to piss if you start stroking my cock, and I know how much you like piss, right?"

"I promise I'll be good; I'll just hold it as you pee, as asked," she said.

Al really didn't believe her; she was a definite cock slut in all senses of the word, except for fucking. "Ok." Al could feel the pressure building up in his bladder; he had drunk so much to play with her tonight, to have her indulge in his piss play fetish. He wanted to see what she'd d;, if she'd just hold it or offer anything else and waste his golden hot nectar. "Wait; get naked first and stand behind me as I piss while you hold it Baby."

Mercedes released his cock which gave him a few minutes to regain his composure. His bladder was aching to release just like his balls would if he was right about her. "Oh! My daddy and I will be joining you tomorrow in celebration. He even agreed to get naked and doesn't mind if I do as well." She didn't want to explain why, or all the happenings of the whole day and how he came about agreeing to go. She stepped from her clothing and tossed it along the stall's wall with his swimming trunks. She got behind him, as he felt her naked body pressing against his which caused his cock to jump. Mercedes reached about and curled her hand at the base of his cock.

Al closed his eyes as she curled her hand around his soft prick. She milked it down with two fingers, doing like she'd done this time and time again. Then she held it there waiting for him to go, not doing anything but holding Al's limp flesh flute. He breathed out as he could feel the tips of her nipples poking him in the back, and he could just imagine the look in her eyes, seeing them flashing passionately as she got turned on by holding his cock, the whole nasty act of pissing.

Al managed to go, and the golden streaming piss began to flow from the tip. Mercedes acted like she was holding a live wire moaning and hissing behind him, pressing her body against his with a sudden fervor and reaching around him to take hold of his balls. She brought her other hand around, and as the piss shot out into the bowl, she began to squeezing his cock and balls with both hands as Al thought she'd do.

Al got hard, the urge to piss was gone, and the urge to want to cum reared up quickly. Mercedes stroked his cock and jostled his balls around as she rubbed against him from behind. Al reached back, his finger slid into a swampy wet pussy, hot and ready to go. "You're a kinky little bitch aren't you?" he laughed.

"No laughing," she whispered as she kissed him between the shoulder blades.

"No laughing, huh? What about fucking my little piss slut? I think you need me to take that cherry of yours with my rock hard big cock you love and worship. Let me have that wet sweet snatch of yours, come on baby I need to feel my cock in you tonight." He begged to fuck her.

"Ok, ok I'll agree to let you fuck me, only if you fuck my tight ass. That's the only way I'm going to give in. I told you I'm saving myself." Mercedes knew he'd fuck her little ass, he was hard and horny.

"Hey, as long as I get to fuck you, I don't care if it's that hot pussy or tight ass. " He grabbed her and spun her around placing her before him as he bent her over the toilet with her hands against the wall and feet spread, pulling her ass up high. He took her head within his hands and turned her head, snaking his about as he kissed her deeply shoving his tongue down into her throat. She moaned back as he caressed her naked tits, feeling for her nipples as he pinched and yanked them hard.

Al broke the kiss, placed one hand upon her back the other around his cock right below the swollen head. His hand slide down as he slapped her ass, "Up high baby, Daddy is going to drive home." Mercedes instantly grew wetter between the thighs, thoughts of her daddy taking her ass again. She reached back, gripped her ass cheeks, digging her nails in, and parted them.

"Fuck me daddy! Please fuck your baby girl!" She screamed out wiggling her ass back against the tip of his cock. He didn't care whether she was lubed or not, Al moved his hips forth and plowed right into her asshole opening it up as he felt how slick she already was. He groaned out as her sphincter muscle tightened around his cock as he buried his bone deep into her bowels.

"Yes," Mercedes moaned. "O-oh yes daddy, take me. Fuck me, daddy. Fuck the shit out of me!"

Al did. He fucked the living shit out of her asshole from behind, watching her buck her ass back and forth on his stiff prick. He fed her almost ten inches of solid rock hard cock all at one time. She was taking it easily, and panting like she was being killed. Reaching around, Al found her clit, and pinched it hard as she screamed out over and over again. Mercedes screamed loud, not holding anything back as she was cumming and cumming.

"Yes!" she screamed in orgasmic agony. "O-oh, God, Fuck me. Fuck my ass harder!"

To Al, her ass was like a sucking lake of molten lust, gripping around his length, his thick fuck stick. She gripped her ass cheeks even tighter with her nails, spreading them fully apart. Al shoved his hips forth, each time he bottomed out in her bowels again and again.

"O-oh I'm cumming again!" she screamed.

"Me too, very soon baby girl," Al groaned.

"Fill my asshole," Mercedes grunted. "Fill me with all that hot cum daddy!"

Al knew he'd never find a girl like her ever again and was taking full advantage of the anal slut stuck on his dick. So, when she begged for him to give it to her, he shoved her forward with his hand on her back again and rammed his cock once again into the depths of her bowels. His cock was slimy, and he didn't care about it, thinking perhaps she lubed her asshole up before she came to meet him, he'd have never guessed her ass was already full of another man's load. It only took Al a few strokes in her ass after she begged for his load, she was bucking back the entire time, begging him to shove it up her ass deeper, and just fuck her hard and wild. Mercedes begged to have his hot seed filling her anal cavity, screaming for him to cum.

He loved stretching her ass wide open, now and then slapping it, making her stand on her tip toes while he raped it like he wanted. Al moved his legs outside hers, putting her thighs together to make her backdoor hole looser if that was possible, and then started stroking in and out, he wanted to savor this moment. He moved with long thrusts that filled her asshole with his prick over and over again. He fucked her until she came again, and then he finally joined her in a mutual orgasm that topped the time before.

Al shot off and coated her bowel walls filling her ass full of his sticky white goop. He grunted and pulled out, grabbing his cock as he stroked it twice spraying his seed all over her back and hair. Then he plunged back into her winking asshole and rammed her hard, sinking his cock back in, feeling her muscles squeeze around his still swollen rod, milking it. Al fucked her wanton ass till his dick finally went limp, then pulled out and rested over her body. He kissed and bit her neck, making her squirm, as she whimpered.

He backed up and made her sit with her legs spread wide over the toilet. "I'm not going to waste this; tonight might be my last time I ever get to do this to you." Al gripped his cock, holding his dick in his hand as he aimed it at her face, lowering it to her neck. He was glad he came hard or his cock would have jerked and jumped up slapping her in the face. With a beautiful naked woman before him, Al left go, aiming at her throat first as she leaned her head back and to the side.

The hot yellow flow hit her like a fire hose, she gasped in awe and surprise , her eyes getting all big, and for a second Al thought she was holding her hands up for his to stop but Mercedes wasn't she was one kinky fucking slut. She was probably the wildest fuck slut he ever had.

Mercedes left out this wild groan, and she started cupping the hot flowing piss in her hands, bathing in Al's streaming pee. He peed up and down her naked flesh, covering her from that bare beaver to her neck. Al was getting her all wet with his piss. He kept going, pissing like a racing horse, all that water coming back out like a yellow rainstorm that poured down upon her to play in, to enjoy.

She reached out and gripped his cock, and put her mouth over the head drinking the last few drops, moaning out as she swallowed. Her tongue lapped at the tip as her mouth moved around the half swollen knob. He pulled back as she whimpered. "Enough for you, tomorrow we can sneak off and I want you again, I want that mouth sucking my cock, and I want that ass skewered on my dick. Got it?"

"Yes, it's our last day here so I'm game." She said with a sheepish grin. Her asshole was feeling the pain, yet semi numb as she was fucked in it twice in one night, loving it. He leaned in and forced her mouth open thrusting his tongue down her throat as he pinched her piss covered nipples, pulling them hard. He stretched them and held them for a few moments hearing her cry out in his mouth then released them. He grabbed their clothing in his hand opening the stall door.

"Let's get you washed up baby." He took her hand and led her to the small pool with the trickling stream she got the water from their first day there. They splashed about washing each other off. She was covered in his cum as well as his piss. Suddenly she heard her name called out from up along the path. They stopped and went silent hearing it hollered out again. Al quickly put on his shorts, kissed her lips and headed along the trail towards the colony. Mercedes yelled back to her daddy, "Down here daddy!"

Martin walked down the small hill to the pool seeing her bathing in the pool, naked once again. "Honey, I woke up and you were gone; scared the shit out of me." He offered her a hand and helped her out of the pool of water, he bent down and handed her, her clothing to get dressed. "Come on let's get back. Jesus, Honey, its way too late for you to be out here in the dark bathing."

Mercedes got dressed quickly, hiding her grin, as she took his hand within her own and walked back to their campsite. Martin led her back in the tent, and they both got undressed lying upon their sleeping bags naked. He cuddled her close, nuzzling her neck as if they were young lovers. Mercedes backed her ass to his cock, opening her thighs as she reached down and pulled his limp cock between her thighs, closing them again with his cock trapped between them. "M-m-m-m Honey, that feels nice ... now get some sleep."

"Yes daddy," she said, and they fell to sleep.

The sounds of birds whistling their tunes woke Martin up. He was still holding his daughter within his arms; his cock was still between her thighs rubbing against her cunt lips. Like any normal morning he had morning wood, his cock was as stiff as a steel rod. He slipped it back and forth along her pussy lips, feeling his rod get slick with her juices. Martin groaned softly feeling her lips part as he slipped through them, his bulbous head poking through the other side. Mercedes groaned softly, reaching down as she fondled his head each time it poked through her thighs, pressing it against her swollen little cock like clit.

1...456789