Mercedes' Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both laid there in a sweaty entanglement of arms and legs. There was one last things Jasmine wanted. She wanted to suck his meat stick. Sasha went and retrieved their double strap on. She slipped into the leather harness, sticking one part of the double cock in her slopping wet cunt, and the other, out the hole of the black leather harness. She then buckled it tightly letting the straps rest upon her hips. Martin cleaned up his cock and smiled as he was ready to unload again, ready to dump a hot load down her throat.

Jasmine pretended she had two men to please. Everyone was happy as Jasmine got a chance to suck both cocks, going back and forth between them, being on all fours. The final position to end the trio was Sasha behind, fucking Jasmine's throbbing pussy while she sucked Martin's hard cock till all three came at the same time, screaming and moaning in a pure sexual bliss. Jasmine found a new passion; she loved being fucked by two cocks at the same time. Thinking Sasha was right, they needed to add a man to their twosome now and then.

Jasmine and Sasha cleaned up, then helped Martin. Once they were feeling refreshed, they all headed back to the Nude day celebration area. They took seats under the tree and got to know each other better, exchanging their phone number with Martin, in case he ever wanted to have a bit of fun again. They even talked him into joining the colony, and sharing the weekends he had free, there with them and the others. Martin went to sign up and pay the dues as well as look for his daughter. It was getting late in the afternoon and they had a long ride home. He looked up and noticed the sun was dropping fast as the solar lights that were around the grounds of the colony were slowly starting to shine. He sighed softly thinking about her leaving for college soon. He waited in line behind the others joining Wisteria Meadows, looking around for his daughter.

"So what do you think guys?" Al asked. Mercedes finally realized who the third cock belonged to as she knelt there. She heard Al's voice coming from directly in front of her. "What do you think she's really worth?" He asked them again.

Both guys chimed up with a slight chuckle in their voices. "Oh, I think she's worth having here again, as a guest," the black man said.

"Hell, I'd even pay for her to join for a year; I'd love to have her up here whenever possible," the long haired guy replied. They all agreed she'd be a great asset to have at the colony, and Mercedes couldn't have denied the fact that she'd love for that to happen. Al reached down and undid the blindfold from her eyes, letting her look around at the three of them as they all grinned happily like Cheshire cats. Al offered her a hand up; each guy kissed her mouth deeply, tasting the salty cum from their deposits in the young cum dumpster.

They all had a great time, and talked on the way back. They stopped at their bungalow and let her shower quickly before they headed back to the celebration. They each kissed her again, with passion, groping at her pussy and tits before entering the main area of the Nude day celebration. They went one way, and Mercedes, the other, only after exchanging emails and phone numbers. Mercedes had a glow about her as she walked to the rest of the guests and members.

Martin spotted her and yelled her name waving his arms about, flagging her down. She ran over to him, her breasts jutting about as she did, causing Martin to smile as she moved to the table where they signed up. Mercedes laughed as she realized he was going to join. She grabbed his hand and looked to him and spoke. "Daddy? I've decided to go to a local college instead. Can I still live at home? Then we can both join Wisteria and spend time together."

Martin was ecstatic and nodded happily as he signed them both up for a year. Once done, they returned to their belongings under the sycamore and got dressed. Quickly, they both wished everyone a Happy Nude Day and grabbed their gear and started down the macadam drive to their SUV.

They packed the vehicle up and got in, kissing deeply and passionately as the sound of fireworks were heard above them. The bright colors loomed over them as they laughed. "Daddy this was the best weekend we ever had. Thank you so much. Nude day was absolutely fantastic!"

Martin laughed and agreed as he started the utility vehicle and headed home. "I will agree Honey. It was fucking wonderful; and I think we will be celebrating many more Nude days in the years to come."

She laughed and snuggled against him, leaning her head upon his shoulder, nuzzling her face to his neck, as she whispered softly, "I love you daddy."

"I love you too honey," Martin responded, and pulled onto the highway.

1...456789