Mercedes' Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel that Honey? I've been like that for days, thinking of you, watching you, and wanting you so badly." He moved back and shook his head looking her over, "You're beautiful Mercedes. You are absolutely gorgeous." They shuffled about under the waterfall, as she stepped back slipping from his arms letting his hands rest upon her hips, she slipped her hands to his, and lead him further under the falling water.

"Daddy let me help you out with this huge problem." Before he could stop her, he reached up arching his back as she dropped carefully to her knees and licked around the fat swollen bulb before her. Martin quickly lifted his head back up and looked down, seeing his daughter on her knees under the waterfall with him licking his cock. He grunted, partially wanting to stop her, yet he didn't. Her mouth felt so good, her pink muscle lapping at his cock head like a dog would to water. He groaned, not sure if this was real or a dream. He reached down feeling her long wet hair under her fingertips as he held the strands, wrapping them about his fingers. He watched as her tongue swirled around his head, her mouth opening as she raked her teeth over the soft discolored head."

"Oh fuck Mercedes! Christ where the hell did you...." Martin grunted laying his head back as his daughter sucked the head within her warm mouth, rubbing the underside of his cock with her tongue. His eyes rolled back into his head as he groaned, feeling her soft lips wrap around his shaft and begin feeding from it. "God damn honey, that feels so good, m-m-m...that's it ... please daddy baby." Mercedes was doing just that, she was doing what she loved to do, suck cock. They were taking advantage of the time they had to share, their alone time, and the surroundings. The sound of the water, the birds, all the sounds of nature along with the sound of her 'popping' his head in and out of her mouth as she sucked it hard, the sound of a 'pop' heard as she licked the tip after sucking him. Her tongue tip dipped into the tiny opening as she tasted his pre cum.

"M-m-m-m daddy so delicious ... can't wait to taste the rest." Mercedes quickly gripped the base of his shaft and took his cock into her mouth fast and maneuvered her head about so her mouth was twisting and turning around his hard dick. He was in heaven with her mouth on him. Martin didn't need to guide her; she knew exactly what to do to get his cum boiling fast. She reached up and fondled his balls with her wet hand as the water cascaded over them. She pulled her mouth off his cock, and once again licked the tip kissing it; she looked very sexy as the water washed over her, her body tanned, glistening in the sun. Her tongue tip pressed within the slit, her head twisted with her tongue widening his piss hole suckling, and licking out the pre cum. Martin groaned out feeling the pleasure her tongue gave him.

"Mercedes you keep that up and you will taste a lot more of your father; it's been a long time for me." He warned her. She licked along his cock from tip to base swirling around it, licking the veins pressing against the tight flesh. She lifted his sac and suckled it, taking it into her mouth as he couldn't but help grip his cock in his hand and start jacking off while she did. His thighs parted, shuffling his feet upon the wet slippery rocks Mercedes pressed her head between his thighs, as she parted his cheeks licking against his puckered rim, poking it with her tongue. Martin was shocked amazed and turned on by what his daughter was doing to him. He squatted a bit giving her more room to rim his tight asshole, feeling her tongue poking against the clenched muscles, trying to relax making it easier for her. By now Martin was jacking off steadily with a fast pace. She knew he was going to cum soon, his balls lifted a bit, she moved her hand to his, and gripped it tightly, stopping him as she poked her tongue into his tight ass swirling it about.

She continued with her tongue not letting his hand go, feeling him clenching the base of his cock tightly then releasing. Her tongue speared his tight hole; she forced it in and out quickly teasing him. He couldn't handle it anymore; he gripped her hair within his fingers and yanked her head back, looking down at her. "I said don't tease daddy honey and I meant it." He placed the tip at her lips as the clear warm water showered over them. Martin pushed his hips forth holding her head still by her hair.

Mercedes loved the way he was taking control, making her suck his rigid fuck pole. She sucked his cock into her mouth fast, wrapping her lips around the thick cock. He was almost as long as Al. She thought. Daddy was thicker though and she loved that; he filled her mouth as she bobbed her head along his cock, nestling her nose in his curled patch of hair. He grunted as she reached up and rubbed about his asshole. "Fuck, where did you learn this? I'm going to cum soon. Suck me Honey; suck daddy's fat long cock for him." Mercedes once again sucked him for all his worth. She maneuvered her mouth and head about, and then swallowed him into her deep throat ... her daddy's cock. He moaned and forced his fuck stick into her throat holding her there while he moved his hips fucking her mouth.

"H-Here it comes, Honey; swallow it all; drink daddy's hot cum!" He yelled out, banging his balls against her chin while fucking her mouth hard and fast. She felt him erupt; spewing his hot seed down her throat as she swallowed fast. Mercedes sucked him dry; he didn't know how the hell she got the few extra spurts, but she did. She released her hold as she pulled back and began washing his cock off with the warm clear cascading water.

"Damn Mercedes that was the best I've ever had," Martin said as he tried to catch his breath. Mercedes stood up and smiled, drinking a mouthful of water to ease up the cotton mouth she had. Turning to him she hugged him, kissing him with an open mouth as he tasted the residue of his salty seed upon her tongue. His arms wrapped about her holding her tightly. "Now I'm hungry, let's go relax in the shade and have lunch."

"Daddy you tasted so good. I'm really glad you liked it as much as I did." They walked over and grabbed their clothing; Mercedes laid out the towels and grabbed the lunch. They sat down and dug everything out and began eating. Neither got dressed, they felt very comfortable about each other. After eating he rolled over and looked to her sitting there, her arms behind her bracing her. Her nipples were hard, her thighs creamy soft as he kissed one. Martin placed soft kisses along her thighs as she moved her hand running her fingers through his wet hair.

Mercedes guided her fathers head between her legs as she lifted her right leg and left him move between her thighs. Leaning back she pivoted her hips so her pussy was easily accessible for her daddy. She watched as he gripped her knees and pushed them wider, as she helped him, spreading as far as she could. She leaned back again on both hands as she watched him reach up and part her swollen shaven snatch; he splayed her open wide as he slipped his tongue out and circled her hard nub of flesh with the tip of his tongue. Martin sucked and slurped at her sweet pussy. Just like her ... he gave back all he could.

Mercedes moaned out as she dropped her head to the side watching her daddy eat her light musky smelling pussy. He ran his tongue along the length of her pussy lips and tasted her pulsing hot cunt. His daughter's pussy had a strong, tangy taste that really stimulated him. He could feel his cock hardening, pressing between him and the ground as he lay between her legs on the blanket. Some of her pussy juice had run out of her cunt already, seeping into the blanket in a small wet spot under her rounded ass. He held her lips open as far as he could spread them. Martin began to lick the inner soft fleshy walls as well as tease her small fuck hole entrance with his tongue. He had his daughter wiggling and squirming with his tongue; her pussy was producing a lot of juice as he was trying to lick every drop. Martin acted like he couldn't get enough of her cunt.

Martin moved back to her clit sucking and licking the pink erect nub as if it were a nipple or a little cock. He could tell by her responses that he'd found that magic spot of his daughter's, because she grabbed his hair and began to rock back and forth against his face. He began to furiously lick and suck his daughter's clit. Occasionally he would swirl his tongue around her hole, or give a few laps to her tight little puckered ring. He explored her, wanting to taste each inch from her clit to her asshole.

After ten or more minutes of his teasing she began to let out short screams as she panted in anticipation of her climax. Those screams caused Martin's cock to throb under him; he moved his body back and forth feeling the friction caused by flesh and the material of the blanket. His mouth consumed her pussy, as he felt her tremble, yanking hard on his hair as she screamed out in pleasure. "Oh daddy, y-y-yes-s-s I-I'm c-cummin-g-g!" She rode his face faster and faster as he rode the blanket, feeling his own build up. Both groaned and moaned out loud, not caring who was around. Mercedes swirled her hips twice against his mouth and moaned as she let herself release to her daddy's mouth. Her bucking hips rode his face hard and erratically as she climaxed. Martin drank her sweet pussy nectar, his tongue dipping into her small hole slurping all he could he didn't want to waste a drop.

Mercedes settled her hips as he licked her clean, releasing his hair from her fingers. Martin cleaned his daughter's dripping pussy till there was no more cum left to seep out from her wet hole. He sat up, licked his lips, as she eyed his bubbling cock tip. "Daddy, you're so hard; you need to cum again, don't you?" she asked him with the look of lust in her eyes. She reached down and yanked his cock with her fingers. "Come here daddy and jack off on me, its ok I would love to have your cum all over my body daddy please?

Martin figured why not, he already got a head job from her lovely mouth and just ate her pussy; the thought of showering her with his cum caused his cock to bubble at the tip as she leaned in licking it while he decided. "You asked for it, you got it honey." Martin moved to his knees, straddling her hips as he began to jack off, grunting and groaning as he felt the cum shoot from his cock and land on her. Mercedes egged him on, talking dirty to him getting him to jack harder as he covered her with streams of his hot white seed.

She basked in the glory of having her daddy's hot molten cum all over her body from her neck down to her navel. Martin scooted back a bit and released his cock, letting the last bit seep down from her navel to her pussy as he breathed hard. Sweat beads had formed upon his forehead as she reached up and wiped them away with her bikini top. "Daddy, thank you. I-I guess this is where you find out about a few of the things I like sexually." Martin shook his head in a 'yes' manner as he couldn't yet speak. He moved, lying next to her upon the blanket looking up to her as he turned his head.

"Honey that was incredible, and yes it seems I am. We never had the sex talk, and don't worry we're not going to now. I think you know enough but I'll always leave the door open there to talk about anything." He licked around his face tasting her once again, closing his eyes as he reached up, yanking her by the hair. She laid aside him, her head upon his chest . Mercedes didn't even think about the sticky seed that began to slowly dry upon her flesh. The sun started to shine upon them both as they closed their eyes and fell asleep lying naked upon the blanket under the leafy trees.

Martin woke first as he looked around seeing the sun going down. They had slept the whole afternoon away on the grass. Both had a rough first night he thought, and was glad they were able to share what they had today. He had never thought he would have gotten a blow job from his daughter, or tasted her pussy. Life took a weird twist for Martin; he wasn't sure now if he was able to stop at that. He loved his daughter. After today's episode, he'd hope nothing would change between them. He leaned over and kissed her neck softly, playfully, biting her warm tanning flesh. His cum was dried upon her flesh as she still looked hot with it upon her. His ego just like his cock, had a huge stroking from his daughter.

Mercedes awoke from her daddy's kisses; she groaned out as she turned facing him, her firm breasts lay upon each other, both pink taut nipples looked so good to Martin that he leaned down and suckled one then the other. "M-m-m-m daddy that feels so nice." She reached up cupping his face with one hand guiding him to her nipples again rubbing his lips across them as she whimpered softly. Martin paid attention to both sucking, licking as well as biting then pulling both pink cherries.

He pulled back after kissing them, looking to her he smiled. "Honey, no more of that or I'll have you down on me again. We need to wash off and get dressed and head to the campsite." He started to get up as she reached over and curled her fingers around his cock giving it a few strokes. Martin groaned and then laughed. "Want more of daddy's cock honey? Haven't you had enough yet?"

Mercedes laughed as she released him from her grip. "Daddy you can't ever have enough of a good thing, can you? " She got up, kissing his cock tip in the process, and helped him gather their things. Both got dressed and headed back to the campsite. They talked about this and that on the way. He asked her about the things she was doing to him and how long she's been giving blowjobs. Mercedes was pretty open about her sexual experiences, and didn't mind sharing them. She felt in order for them to have a better relationship they needed to be open with each other.

"Daddy I've done a lot of things but I never had intercourse. I have urges and masturbation just wasn't enough for me. I was curious and fooled around. I basically did everything to a guy or two; I never let them do it back. I have a lot of things I like to do I've been finding out, like um-m-m what turns me on." He listened carefully to his daughter talk openly, loving that she felt able to talk freely around him. She explained how piss play was a big turn on to her, and how making her feel like a dirty slut was. He wasn't sure how he liked that part, but didn't say anything. Martin, himself, liked his woman to be a slut in the bedroom. Mercedes also explained about why she wanted to be a virgin and all that love stuff. One big reason was she didn't want to get pregnant at a young age, so it was best to practice abstinence.

Martin understood but asked her about anal sex, as they entered their campsite. They put everything away and washed up. They decided that tonight would be a lazy night for them both as they decided to get undressed and lay in the tent away from the mosquitoes and other bugs. For dinner they snacked on junk food and bits of cheese with crackers. They lay upon their sleeping bags and talked more. He got back on the subject of anal sex and if she didn't wish to get pregnant she could always do that position. He explained how she had to be relaxed, and well lubricated. How she needed to be opened up and have her anus played with to get it used to a thick big cock. He had her thinking; he could see the wheels turning in her head, as she listened to him intently.

"I-I don't know daddy it seems like it would hurt. I've heard others talking about it here and there; girls at school, and how painful it is."

"Think of it this way Honey. It might hurt or it might feel really, really good. You ought to try it. One thing Honey; you can't get pregnant that way."

"I heard it hurts really bad daddy. I guess that's why I've never did it." Mercedes rolled over and zipped the zipper down on the tent opening. The night had settled in as they talked the evening away. It was now nine o' clock and she was to meet Al about midnight.

"Mercedes, try it with someone you trust first" Martin paused, then his set of balls came back. "How about you let me show you Hon? Let daddy show you how good it can be if it's done right."

She wondered if she was hearing it right, if he meant letting her daddy fuck her virginal ass. That was exactly what he'd meant. He got on his knees and maneuvered her to all fours before him. Martin got behind her and gripped her hips tightly positing her ass up high; he then parted her knees wide apart and playfully gave her ass a good smack. "Get that ass up in the air Honey; daddy needs it up as high as you can get it." Mercedes groaned out loving how domineering he was getting toward her.

Martin began licking her tight little asshole as her cheeks splayed apart. He reached up and gripped them opening them more for his face to fit between them. He lapped at her tiny puckered ring with his raspy, slithery tongue. Pulling back he forced her cheeks open wider as he eyed her tiny opening by the light of the moon as it shone thru the mesh netting of the tent. "Spit is the most natural lube. You have such a nice tongue fucking asshole Honey." He said those words right before he slid his fat long, moist, pink tongue up inside her dusky crevice. Mercedes grunted and pushed back to meet his tongue, forcing it further into her hole. She was finding this a turn on, as the juices flowed from her slit.

His tongue stimulated nerves in places that Mercedes didn't even know existed within her body. "Oh daddy, m-m-m-m , so, so good daddy; she moaned as he was making his daughter feel so good. While Martin was tongue fucking her puckered asshole, his hand moved down and stroked her inner thighs, letting his finger and thumb hold her cheeks apart so he could devour her rosebud. His tongue lathed across her asshole, as his tongue lapped and licked it.

It was time to open his daughter's asshole up. Martin replaced his tongue with a finger, sliding it in and out of her little pink star, feeling her muscles tighten as she groaned. He teased her by swirling his finger around, curling it as he worked her open little by little. His cock was rock hard again. She was so sexy, and he was a very lucky father. Martin knew if he stroked his cock, he would possibly shoot off, and he didn't want to cum yet. He wanted her virgin hole, both holes, but settled for her tight ass.

Mercedes moaned and moved her hips back and forth; Martin kept lubing her hole with his spit. He added a second finger into her hole, slowly fucking it with both, watching her anus open wider.' That's it baby, fuck daddy's fingers with that ass like it was daddy's cock." Mercedes rode his two digits faster, as he snuck a third finger at her ass letting her push back taking it as she groaned our feeling her asshole stretch open wide. He was thrusting three fingers in her tight asshole, plunging them deeply tickling all sorts of nerves as she cried out positioned on all fours. Martin wondered, if she was this turned on by his fingers; how would she act with his stiff prick in her hole?

She was thinking how good his fingers felt and how good his fat hard fuck pole would feel; she was excited with anticipation. He pulled his fingers out and slapped her rounded ass as she cried out. "Get daddy your tanning oil Mercedes, then lay on you back for me. It didn't take long for her to find, as she reached for the oil and handed to him, rolling over upon her back. "Put a towel under your ass so we don't get oil all over." Mercedes listened to his order and slipped a towel under her ass. "Now I need you to open your legs wide, just rest your feet on my shoulders Hon." She nodded and did just that, as she maneuvered about getting positioned. She saw him moving forth between her thighs, watching his saluting hard cock getting closer. "Hon, just relax; Daddy promises to make it feel good; trust me." He squirted oil along his cock, and stroked it, getting it all nice and slick. He then squirted a bit upon her asshole; using his finger, he smeared it around her tight wanton star, as he heard her gasp.

1...34567...9