Mercedes' Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Al looked at her, his eyes running up and down from her hairless pussy up to her beautiful lust filled face. He knew she wanted his cock; if not, she was one hell of a tease and was getting it whether she liked it or not. He stroked his cock slowly before her as they were quiet; only the sounds of nature at nightfall were heard twining with the sound of her trickling piss. Mercedes began to like him watching her pee, the more he watched and stroked his rock hard cock the more excited and sluttish she began to feel.

Mercedes forced out more pee, running her finger up to her clit as she started to play as she pissed, which made his fist pump faster along his cock. She finally finished as he looked to her through half opened eyes. She pulled up her shorts and dropped to her knees in all that warm piss. She wiggled for him to come to her, she felt the newfound control she had over Al and was taking advantage of it. As he stepped forth before her, he groaned out squeezing his cock within his thick fingers.

He had the biggest cock Mercedes had ever seen, not that she'd seen many but a few. To her it was beautiful as she looked him over seeing his balls dangling between his parted thighs as he stood there with his feet apart. The one guy she blew at school before graduation, had about eight inches when he was fully hard, she knew Al's cock looked a lot bigger. Al was a total stranger to Mercedes which turned her on a little more, she thought before sucking his cock. Mercedes knelt in the pissy, sandy grit and began to suck his fat hard cock, straining her jaws to get it all in her mouth. She began to moan and groan as he grunted and began to move his rigid cock in and out of her wet warm mouth.

Her flat tongue ran along the shaft, as she felt the blood filled veins rubbing across her lips as he began to fuck her mouth. Her nose became buried within his patch of light colored curls as he grabbed her hair within his fingers. He was able to make her deep throat his nine inch thick cock; she choked at first but didn't give up. He grunted and groaned as he felt her tight throat muscles around his cock. She sucked his cock for all it was worth, neither paying mind to listen for others that might be out at night with nocturnal habits like insomnia. Mercedes was hoping somebody would walk up and secretly watch them, watch her sucking his long hard prick in her mouth. This was a side of her she rarely left out; she didn't want anything to ever get back to her daddy. In the dark twisted part of her mind she was hoping his buddy would find them and watch while jacking off his cock, then have her suck it as well, making her feel so whorish.

Her hand moved between her thighs, moving her pajama shorts and panties aside as her fingers pinched, rolled and pulled at her hard clit. As his big cock began to throb within her mouth, she could feel a tingle run through her whole body. Al started fucking her face faster and harder, slamming his hips against her as she swallowed his throbbing cock fully. Mercedes matched grunts and groans with Al the best she could as she fingered her wet pussy with three fingers while rubbing her clit with her thumb. He could feel the cum churning within his weighted sac as she sucked him off.

His hands gripped the sides of her head tighter as he yelled out "F-Fuck, I'm going to cum, suck me hard b-baby!" Mercedes did just that, she sucked him as hard as she could, as if his cock was a straw and she was drinking a thick milkshake. He screamed out as he exploded within her throat, at that same moment she yanked her clit and released a flow of sweet pussy cum. She rubbed her clit around as she gulped down each stream of his hot seed. She made sure his balls were empty before she removed him from her throat, raking her teeth along his shaft as she suckled the head alone within her mouth. Her fingers were drenched in her cum as she slipped her mouth off his cock.

Al tried to regain his breath; he grabbed her fingers and brought them to his mouth as he licked them clean. He could taste the light flavor of her pee mixed with her musky scented pussy cum. Al pulled her to her feet and then licked across her lips tasting his salty cum from them. He kissed her deeply as she returned it tasting their blend as their tongues swirled about each other's mouth.

"Damn baby that was the best head job I've had in a long time. I'll need another before you go." He said as he held her against him.

"Glad you liked it, and if I can get away again I'll blow you twice as hard next time. I bet I can make you cum twice in a row." She had a mouth like a Hoover vacuum cleaner. The girl was definitely good at head jobs.

"Hey why don't you join me on Saturday at the colony as my guest? You could bring your ol' man if you like. We're celebrating Nude Day, and have a big cook out, play games like volleyball, and whatever else anyone can come up with or brought with them. You can wear clothing if you like; it's optional for invited guests as, long as they don't mind those in the colony being nude."

Mercedes thought about it for a few minutes, "Al, I don't know. I talked to him earlier after we met you and your friend about nudists. He didn't seem to really like the idea. Who knows maybe he'll change his mind when I tell him about the celebration and clothing is optional; plus if others are there he won't feel out of place."

"Well baby, you better get back, let's meet tomorrow night same time and you can prove to me about making me cum twice in a row, or if you can get away during the day I'll be at the falls from three o'clock on." He kissed her again; they said their goodnights and went their separate ways. Mercedes grabbed the flashlight and headed back to the tent. Using the water she got earlier she washed up quickly and quietly she entered the tent still able to taste Al's cum in her mouth. She crawled under the blanket as Martin turned over watching her silently.

"Where were you young lady?" he asked softly as she got comfortable.

He startled her when he questioned her. Mercedes turned over and lay upon her back, putting her arms under her head. "Daddy, I needed to go to the bathroom so I took the flashlight and went. I wasn't going to hold it till morning. That's a walk down to the latrine daddy." She wasn't sure if she was ready to say anything about meeting up with Al and his invite for Saturday to celebrate Nude day.

"Honey, I just don't think you should be wandering the woods alone, now that we know there are a bunch of people there in the colony. We know nothing about them. They're strangers that walk around naked and do all kinds of things." He tried to explain that he was more concerned with her well being, but he could see it was like fighting a loosing battle. Mercedes was stubborn, once she made up her mind about something she stuck to it like a stubborn mule.

"I ran into Al tonight. He walked me back Daddy. I was fine." She knew that was going to make him think that she could have been raped or kidnapped. Before he even had a chance to respond she quickly spoke out. "He invited us to the colony on Saturday to join in the celebration of Nude Day, daddy. I really want to go. I'm old enough to go even if you don't want to; and he said there will be others there wearing clothing, because it's optional. Daddy there is going to be a lot of people there and a big summer BBQ lunch and music." Mercedes sighed softly as she lay there waiting for her daddy to speak.

Martin didn't know what to say in response to his daughter wanting to spend a day at a nudist colony. He went silent for a few moments. "Honey, I'm not sure how I'll feel seeing my daughter naked and running around with a bunch of strangers. I'm no prude; but damn, this is kind of a shock to me. Not what I expected to hear on this trip, for sure."

"I think its best we sleep on it daddy, and maybe talk about it tomorrow, ok?" Mercedes rolled back over as Martin agreed and closed her eyes letting sleep find her quickly. Martin laid there mulling it all over thinking about them, both naked, among others, others starring at his young impressionable daughter. Thoughts went through his mind as sleep found him once again.

The sounds of nature woke Martin as he sat up stretching. He looked to the right and noticed his daughter was missing from her bed. He slipped on his boots, flipped open the tent to the flap and spotted her sitting by the fire with the steel grilling basket making sausage patties while eggs cooked on the old small fry skillet upon the charred wood coals. "You're up early Honey, good morning."

"Good morning daddy. Yea, I figured I'd get breakfast started while you get the fishing gear ready. I thought we could pack a lunch and take it with us. So, I went ahead and made sandwiches as well as placed four sodas in the sack. We still had a cold ice pack and I placed that in with it all. She handed her daddy a mug of hot coffee she made with the coffee bags, while making herself hot tea.

"Sounds good to me baby. I'll wake up a bit, drink my coffee then grab the gear together." He walked around the campground, looking over the grounds. He realized if he said 'no,' she would more or less sneak out and go anyways. This was a hard decision for a father to make. He knew she was an adult now, she was leaving for college in a bit. This would be that last bit of time they spent together doing something other than passing each other in the hallway over the next couple months. He walked toward her and sat upon the log; sipping his coffee he looked down grabbing the spatula and moved the eggs around in the skillet.

"I gave what you said last night, a lot of thought Mercedes. No matter what I say you're going to do as you wish anyways." He sighed then swallowed another gulp of his coffee. "So, we'll go to the celebration at the colony tomorrow. Though I'm not sure how I'll handle it. I am male and things sometimes happen and the small head takes over the big one." He laughed trying to make light of the situation. "Male problem honey, I don't think I need to explain anything more right?" Martin felt his cheeks flush a bit talking about this with his daughter.

Both turned as they saw a couple upon horseback riding along the trail alongside the camp. They waved to the two females as they rode by, watching them wave back. Martin let his eyes linger over them as they rode off into the forest taking the trail that apparently led to the nudist colony. He knew by agreeing to go tomorrow he would need to wear at least shorts, tight ones to hide his woody and keep it against his body while females walked around naked. "Daddy, trust me again, I understand. I'm really glad you decided to go along with this. I really appreciate it, thanks. Now let's eat and get going before the all the fish swim down stream," she said as a joke.

After breakfast and cleaning up Mercedes changed into her bikini, tossing on cut offs. Slipping on sandals, she walked out to meet her daddy who was waiting in his swim trunks and sneakers, gear in hand. "Let's hit the pond!" he yelled to her as she jogged over to him. He couldn't but help notice how her ample breasts bounced and jiggled like Jell-O as she ran. They walked along the trail, as they talked more about the nudist colony. Both seemed to be more relaxed discussing it, Martin realizing she was no longer the baby girl he once read children's books to. He needed to let her grow; spread her wings and fly no matter how bad he didn't want the day to come.

The forest was full of assorted greens from trees to brush cover to flowers Mercedes picked and tucked away in a small plastic baggie with other single leaves she'd collected. He took her hand and held it tightly with his own, keeping their fingers twined as one. They reached the beach where they placed the food in the shade, while Martin got the rods ready. They moved around the ponds edge, walking on the edge of the forest that nearly kissed the waters beginning. Both started casting out where she'd said she thought was the deepest part of the pond. There were a few nibbles as the time went by but nothing major. Mercedes took her shorts off and fished in her bikini. Martin glanced to her now and then when he knew she wasn't looking. Her body was perfect; no wonder she wanted to show it off. He felt the stirring of his cock again, as it happens every time he looks at his daughter.

"Ok, I don't think were going to have much luck here in the pond, let's go swimming instead and relax. We won't have another chance to enjoy water like this for a long time." She nodded and walked first grabbing her clothing, and rod carefully walking along the edge. She had about made it around and suddenly slipped in with a 'splash.' He clothing floated on top with the rod which she still had her fingers curled about. Martin broke out in a fit of laughter as he watched her surface. She chuckled as she watched him, turning she headed toward the sandy beach. He met her there helping her with the rod as she placed them aside, where if anyone came, they wouldn't walk upon them.

Mercedes ran back in, the bottom of the pond was mainly sand and smaller stone. Martin followed behind her only after he watched her dive under. Her ran in, and dove where he thought he'd come up behind her. He swam underwater along the bottom seeing her legs before him as he grabbed her ankles and pulled her under with him, and then he surfaced. She jumped on him trying to dunk him, her breasts forced in his face as he nuzzled between them. His daughter was being playful, and Martin couldn't resist her. He grabbed her waist, his hands slipping down along her curvaceous body as he gripped her ass. She didn't seem to mind as she locked her legs around him, crossing her ankles tightly pressing her crotch against his own. She held against him as tightly as possible trying to pull him under as she leaned back pushing her crotch hard to his, as he felt her rubbing along his long now semi hard prick.

He gave in, letting her lean back and pull him upon her under the water where he gripped her ass tightly before she left go. He went to grab her and pulled at her top, getting it caught upon his thumb. Mercedes pushed off the bottom, without her top as it came off, leaving Martin holding it in his hand as he came up. They looked at each other as her breasts floated upon the water as she stood there. She broke the silence as she reached for it giggling, as he held it up high out of her reach. He watched as her tits bounced upon the water as she jumped up and down. Her nipples were slowly hardening going from the coolness of the water and into the slight cool breeze. "Missing this Honey? Better get used to it since you want to go to the colony tomorrow!" he said as he clenched her top and jumped backwards, doing a twist and diving under water swimming along the bottom towards the falls.

Once he realized the water was shallower, he popped up, feeling himself getting hit in the head with something wet and heavy. He grabbed at it as he blinked, his eyes looking around for his daughter. He looked at what was in his other hand and noticed it was the bottoms of the bathing suit top he held in his other hand. His daughter had balls and fire, he laughed looking for her. He turned around and saw her naked and standing under the falls about ten feet away from him. Once she realized he was looking at her she grinned like the Cheshire cat, "You want to play daddy? I'll play! How you like me now, hmm?" His eyes widened as he looked her over. He swallowed hard and shook his head. He laughed and let his own 'balls' swing. "I like it a lot Honey!" He wasn't going to lie; he could play if she wanted to.

"Told you I don't mind being naked. There are only nudists about and us. I really don't think they will mind." She laughed as she danced provocatively before her daddy as he watched her. His cock tented his swimming shorts immediately as he watched her hips move, her cunt flashing before him as well as the rest of her sexy naked body. His daughter was being pretty bold before him, and he loved it. They were in a place away from it all, except naked people running around in the woods. He tossed her bathing suit pieces to the side on the sandy edge, reaching down he undid the tie to his own shorts and stepped out of them tossing them with hers.

"Now, were even baby doll, I can do it, I can too!" he shouted to her as he walked toward her through the water. He felt the water getting lower and lower upon his body, he knew if he took the next step she would be able to see his cock, and it was hard flopping about like a fish in the water. He took a deep breath and took that last step as her eyes ran down his body, stopping at his erect cock. He watched her eyes, as he caught her licking her lips. They made eye contact as he stepped up upon the slippery rocks taking his place aside her under the waterfall. "I figure if I'm going to walk around nude for Nude day, I'd better get used to it quickly right?" they stood facing each other as she nodded.

"I can't believe your going to do this with me. That's so cool daddy!" She stepped toward him hugging him feeling his cock pressing against her stomach. Mercedes got turned on; her daddy had a nice cock like Al, she could feel how hard he was against her, and neither was breaking the embrace. Martin closed his eyes and softly groaned knowing his daughter heard him. He held her close against him, his cock against her soft tight stomach as he felt it twitch from the friction of her movement against him. She heard the moan, knowing it well, she'd wondered what he'd do if she touched him, or maybe sucked his cock. Mercedes loved to suck cock; she perfected it since she was saving her virginity for the one she loved and the one that loved her.

Martin wanted her; he wanted to feel his cock in his daughter's pussy. How was he going to explain that to her? His cock probably explained it all to her as he stepped back from her looking into her eyes. "This is a bit embarrassing honey," he said as the words stumbled from his lips. She watched as his cheeks flushed pink in color, his eyes dropping down along her form. He lifted his head, "I can't help it, and you're turning me on, seeing you naked ... I know it's wrong; but there is no man out there, that's straight, whose cock wouldn't grow hard if he were in my shoes."

"Daddy s-h-h-h, stop it its okay, really; let's not let this ruin anything, let's just have fun and enjoy this time together. That's all I want." She leaned forth again tilting her head kissing his lips to shush him up. Martin about melted like a schoolboy would getting his first kiss. He reached up and held her face within his hands, his thumbs lightly rubbing her cheeks. Both released a soft moan to the other.

Martin broke the kiss as he looked to her, "Damn, Honey you have no idea what you're doing to your father ... You, you make me want to do things that I shouldn't even be thinking about doing with my daughter." She went to kiss him again, this time he grabbed her and pulled her hard against him, her eyes locked within her daddy's. "Don't tease daddy Honey." He pressed his lips hard against her own, parting her lips open as his tongue slithered within her mouth twining about hers as he ran his hands along her back pressing against the lower part. She didn't wiggle, she didn't pull back, and she gave in willingly to him.

Breaking the kiss she rubbed against his cock with her stomach. "Daddy I'm an adult now, please don't treat me like a child. I'm a woman in all senses but one, and that will happen when it's time, when I find that love. It will be with someone that loves me deeply and I them, just the same way." She suckled his bottom lip biting it as she moved her hands hugging him around the hips, letting her finger nails rake his upper ass cheeks. Her hips swirled in a slow motion feeling his cock moving between their flat stomachs. His fingertips dug within her ass cheeks as he lifted her to her tip toes.

123456...9