Messrs. X, Y and Z

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is one red butt! Sore and humbled. Get out of your new outfit."

El undressed and redressed in approved clothing and was led to the kitchen by the hand to start dinner. Before she was allowed to start cooking, Z had her make him a tall, ice filled glass of cool clear water while he took a seat at the breakfast bar. He made her stand in front of him as he slowly took three sips from the glass.

"Mmm," he said, torturing her. "That is good! So clean and pure. Cleansing. Refreshing. Mmm," he sipped again, holding the glass up to look at it when he was finished. "Look how clear it is. Look how soothing it is." He handed the glass to his servant. "Dump that out and get me a beer. A frosty glass too. You may pour."

El held back the tears that threatened to fall. She wouldn't break! Her ass hurt, her mouth was gross, but she would remain strong and tough. She wouldn't cry again. She just wouldn't! She fixed Mr. Z his beer, frosty mug and all, and set to work preparing supper under her master's critical eye.

The boys settled in around the dinner table. El had set it as usual: china, silverware, linen, and put the hot dishes down the center. Since it was not her place to discuss any matters unless requested to, she acted cheerful and helpful as she fixed drinks for all, and took her place at the table. She sat next to Mr. X's right who sat at the head of one end of the table. Mr. Z sat at the head of the other end, and Mr. Y sat directly across from her.

As they settled in, Mr. Z told El, "Wait. I have your dinner right here." He put a fresh bar of soap on her dinner plate. It was dry this time, but still menacing.

Mr. X asked, curious, "What's this?" He looked at Mr. Z.

"Someone has been very, very sassy today. Sassy and extremely disrespectful," Z explained mysteriously.

Mr. X looked at El.

"Daddy?" She implored, begging him with a look to spare her.

Mr. X looked at the soap on the plate, and then back to his girl. He had no idea what was going on, but Z was a Master and he must have a good reason to punish El in this new method.

"Put it in your mouth," he told El.

"Please?" She begged.

X just gave her a look that told her to do it now; there will be no discussion.

El picked up the bar and put it in her mouth.

"There's a big girl," Mr. X said. He looked back at Mr. Z and asked, "What's this all about?"


Mr. Z explained as the men filled their dinner plates and ate. He told X and Y about the credit card bill, and the subsequent curse word, and the serious back talking. When he was done with his story, even Mr. Y looked shocked, and he rarely cared about what El did. He basically just liked to fuck her and play with her. He had his fetishes, things he liked to do, but really had no use for many of the things X and Z liked to do with El.

El hung her head in humble shame, the bar of soap hanging from her mouth.

"Come here," Mr. X told her. El leaned toward him. He took the bar of soap in his hand and told her, "Open." She opened. X pushed the bar further into her mouth. "Close." He sat back and examined his work. "That's better." He took her chin in his hand and stroked her cheek with his forefinger. "There's a big girl."

El started crying. Being called a 'big girl' was code for 'you're a stupid girl, so naughty and in trouble. You will take your punishment and correction without compliant or fuss. You will behave, and you have obeyed my order, but you are not a good girl, you will not escape, you will submit, you have no choice.'

Mr. X tisked, tisked her tears, shaking his head slowly, a look of regret in his blue eyes, "Now, now your tears won't help you. You've been a very bad girl, and you are being punished. Mr. Z has every right to correct you as he sees fit. I won't help you. I can't help you. You sit here like a big girl with your soap in your mouth, and think about your behavior and how you need to behave, and how you will apologize to Master Z. Your superiors are going to discuss your further punishment and finish their dinner. So sit up straight, hands on your lap, eyes down, and be still. You're to be thinking." X dropped her chin, looked her over, and told her, "There's a big girl."

X returned his gaze to Z as he returned to his meal, and told him, "I think the belt in this case was prudent. I would have done the same. I still might. What got into her? The spending? The serious back talking?"


Z shook his head. "I didn't ask."

"Well," X sighed, "I think we'll have to get to the bottom of her behavior. We need to take steps to prevent this from happening again." Mr. X looked at El. "Don't we girl?"

El did not look up, but nodded her head obediently.

"Maybe she's full of herself," Mr. X continued. "Maybe she's full of shit. I think we ought to clean her out top to bottom. I think someone needs an enema. Help rid her of her shitty ways."

El's spirit sank lower. She began to cry anew. Mr. X gave her an enema twice a month, at the minimum, in the privacy of his bedroom. He always told her, as her butt quivered trying to hold her enema inside her, that it was good for her anal muscles. It kept her tight and clean for ass fucking. She knew this enema tonight would not be private, would not be to cleanse her, keeping her ready for anal use, or to exercise her, keeping her hole and canal tight, but it would be to punish, to humiliate, to teach.

Mr. Z's eyes lit up. He had never known of this. Had never seen it either. "Oh, yeah? An enema, huh? It helps?"

"It can," it was Mr. Y finally speaking. "A nice big flushing. Soap in her mouth. Soap up her ass."

El was shocked by Master Y's interest. He had never even given her an enema. He rarely joined in when she was being treated with an enema. He had watched, of course, but she knew he had no real taste in it. His words scared her.

"I'd like to spank her over my knee while she holds her water," Mr. Y added.

El's mind swirled. No one had ever done that to her before. What if she lost control and squirted all over while she was being paddled!? What if they plugged her butt spigot and wouldn't allow her to squirt!? Oh, God! Oh, God! She was so afraid!

"You can do that?" Mr. Z asked.

"Oh, yes, you can," Mr. X explained. "Although we've never done anything like that. We've bounced her up and down, made her walk around while she holds her enema. It's good exercise. But a spanking while she's full? Interesting. It would be really fun and punishing if she wasveryfull and plugged."

"Plugged?" Z asked.

"Yes, a big butt plug. You see," X put his elbows on the table explaining, "a small enema can be held in the bowels, with practice, easily. And our girl iswellpracticed with that. I've even driven her to dinner, making her hold her water, then had her release it in the parking lot. Remember that, sweetie?" He reached out and caressed her arm.

El blushed bright red. No one knew of that. It had been so horrible to practically squat in a public parking lot and drain her bowels. She had been perfectly clean. Master X had given her bag after bag until she ran clear, but it was still embarrassing. Mr. X had praised her as she gathered her skirt from the bottom, crouched down a bit, and voided. He had held her from behind to watch her stream hit the pavement. He had been so kind to her that night. So lovingly and proud of her control and trust in him. El nodded her head. Yes, she remembered.

"But a big enema," X continued, "especially if its soapy and irritating, needs to be held in. It's called forced retention. It's hard on the recipient but exciting for the administer. Yes, yes! A big enema she will be forced to retain while she takes a trip around the spanking circle. Then we'll use her is some other ways. Agreed?"

"Agreed," Y and Z said.

El was standing, her back to the boys, as they sat behind her. Mr. X was making ready her treatment. Thankfully her mouth was free of the bar of soap and she had been allowed to rinse her tongue, teeth, and lips. They were all in Mr. X's bedroom, the usual place for her monthly enemas. The boys were sitting in chairs behind her. She was naked and for the moment they were talking about her whipping and her naked butt.

"Hardly any bruising or lash marks," Mr. Y observed. "Are you sure you used your belt?"

"Am I sure, girl?" Mr. Z asked El.

"Yes, sir. Very sure," El obediently answered.

"How many licks did I give you?"

Z knew she didn't know. He hadn't required to count out, but he knew there was an appropriate response to his question, and he expected her to answer correctly.

"I was unable to count out my licks because I was having my mouth washed out with soap." El watched Mr. X move to the room's bathroom and begin to fill an enema bag. He also added a healthy squirt of cleansing soap to the bag and gave the bag a good shake, mixing the soap and warm water. She didn't want what was soon to come. "I did not keep track," she continued, "because with each loving lash, I mentally praised my master for having the wisdom and desire to correct me, and to teach me how to be a good young lady. My gratitude was all consuming."

Mr. X returned to his seat behind her, bringing with him a portable stand from which El's enema bag would hang.

"So right you are, little girl. But you were also given a good ole fashion spanking. How many swats did you get?" Z asked.

"Forty, sir. Twenty I counted clearly and graciously while my Master used his hand. The other twenty my Master used a paddle, and I sang out my gratitude to my daddy Z for loving me, caring for me so, so much while he used his paddle on me."

"Master Z is good to you, baby?" Asked Mr. Y.

"He is an excellent Master. All my misters are excellent to me."

"You don't deserve us, do you girl?" Y prodded her mind and her obedience. He was truly angry with her. He was actually looking forward to punishing her. He wanted her to be completely humbled, completely repentant.

"No, sir," was all she said, it was enough because the next voice was Mr. X's. She tried not to tense, but she was so very worried.

"Usually I have her spread her own ass or I have her on her hands and knees with her legs spread really wide so I can see her rectum. Since this is your first time Z, what would you like?"

Z wasn't sure, but Mr. Y came up with an excellent idea. "Why don't I spread her butt," Y offered. "I'd like to rip her butt open. Z should have a clear view of her enema."

Z was pleased. That would be very nice. "Yes, that would be satisfactory."

Mr. Y picked up his chair, placed it in front of El, and reached around, grabbed a butt cheek in each hand, and pulled El open.

"A little wider," Mr. X said. "Please, Z pick a nozzle. The tip will be inserted into her rectum, all of it, which the bag and hose will be connected. I'll be honest, I usually only use the smaller nozzles."

Z picked up a big nozzle, not the biggest, but bigger than the middle sized ones.

"Very good," X said.

He lubed up the whole nozzle. El clenched her butt together when she felt the cold of the lubed plastic at her chute's opening.

"Easy girl," Mr. Y warned. "Time for your medicine."

El was not lubed up herself, and the nozzle was bigger than she was use to. She groaned in shame, knowing the two boys were watching the evasion of her butt hole.

"Isaideasy, girl," Y warned. There was a rare, dangerous edge to his voice.

El told herself to relax. Let come what would surely come and try to have some pleasure in it, although she didn't like her enemas.

"Now, we connect her to the hose, unclamp it, and fill her butt and bowels. Would you like the honors, Mr. Z?" X asked.

"Yes. What do I do?" He was eager to watch this. The hose was clear so he would be able to see the soapy contents enter El's butt.

"Unclamp that." X pointed to the clamp near the top of the hose.

Z stood and removed the clamp. The bag began to empty, the water flowed, it disappeared into El's rectum where it began to fill her with warm sudsy water. He quickly sat back down.

Mr. X watched carefully too. El whined as the air in the hose made its way up her, then she sighed pleasantly when the warm water poured in.

"I didn't prime the hose so the first sound you hear is one of discomfort as air is forced in. I don't like priming the hose. I like, well how do I say this, the audio of the air coming back out her rectum. It's quite funny. All farty and wet, but as you see it is soon replaced with pleasure." El squeaked a little and fidgeted on her feet. Mr. X continued his speech to Mr. Z, "As she fills, and it does come quickly, you can see it's uncomfortable. There's a big girl, El. This is a modest enema. We're going to show Master Z how you can hold your water. Oh, yes, big girl. Almost done."

El's body heated up and she felt blushed with shame.

"Almost done. Almost ready to be exercised."

X jiggled the nozzle in her butt. And finally, excitingly, with the warm fullness in her butt, her bowels vaguely gurgling, and the tap of her nozzle up her butt, El's pussy tingled awake. She was more confident now; her ally was back.

"She's emptied her bag," X said to Z. Mr. Y still held her ass apart. "We will now remove her nozzle. You hold your water girl. Any leaks or accidents and we start over, but bigger and sudsier. You hold it until you you're allowed to release it."

X removed the nozzle slowly. El clenched her sphincter muscle and she closed up tightly. It was easy, for now, to comply with her instructions. Mr. Y closed her butt and rejoined the boys behind her.

Mr. X sat back in his chair. "I remember when I was in med. school, we had to learn how to administer enemas, suppositories too. I was so excited. We had all just moved in together," he waved his hand to indicated Mr. Y and El, "and I wanted to practice so I would be ahead of the rest of the class. You hold your water, girl. I want you exercising that anal canal and hole for me." He reached forward and gave El a gentle pat on her buttocks. "There's a big girl. So I go the hospital drug store and buy the works: bag, clamp, nozzle, hose, cleanser, stand. I rush home, strip El down, she was so young, just a baby really, still a virgin, me and Y were still exploring our little girl, put her on the bed on her side, and set off and filled the bag with water and cleanser. What I didn't know, was the water was too hot and I had put in way too much soap, but I rushed back to the bed, made El raise a leg to her chest, and tried to shove the nozzle up her butt, dry. I was starting to get pissed, thinking she was purposely preventing me from inserting it that I almost spankedher," he laughed. "Then I remembered I needed lubrication. I couldn't wait to fill her so I just crammed the nozzle up her after I had lubed it up. She wailed. She was not experienced anally. I told her to shut her mouth, hung the bag, and let it rip. She complained almost immediately, who knew about the air in the hose? I told her again to shut up, but when the water entered her, shereally wailed. Now, I didn't know what her problem was so this time I did spank her. Just held her down on her side and flayed away, paddling her butt but good. She started crying. I just held her down so excited the water was filling her. You remember that, baby?"

"Yes, sir."

Boy did she ever remember that!

"What happened next? Tell Master Z."

El couldn't believe this! This story wasn't funny. She didn't want to replay this memory out for their amusement. She was getting anxious. She could now feel her enema, although a modest one, working. She felt all loose and fluid in the small of her back, but she had better start talking. She was already in too much trouble.

"The soap started to work."

"Yes, yes," X said happily. "I didn't know better. Besides, this was her first enema so she had no training. After awhile I started fiddling with the nozzle, and she blew that plastic right out her ass! And boy did she make a mess! And the noise! I learned later in school to prime the hose so the patients don't make so much noise when they eliminate. I didn't understand what her problem was so I decided right then and there she needed to be potty trained again. I cleaned her up, cleaned up the bed and floor, and as I was putting her over my knee to spank her properly for being such a naughty girl, shitting all over, I noticed the water had been too hot and her skin was very red and angry. I put her on the bed and tended to her. Remember that, baby?"

El nodded, her buttocks beginning to quiver. The enema was moving her bowels. "Yes, sir."

"She's beginning to quiver. Look at her exquisite ass. The soap is working, churning inside her, loosening her. Look. Look how she has to clench. You hold your water, girl." X reminded her. "You continue with your story, but don't you dare lose your load. You hold your enema until you are allowed to relieve yourself."

El clenched her bottom and continued Master X's story. "You gave me ice."

"Where did I put the ice?"


"Up my butt."

"I did. I did. And it helped right?"

"Oh, yes sir. It felt good."

"Yes, I know. I was becoming the doctor I am now so I brought her relief. After a week or so, I resumed her potty training. By this time, I had actually 'learned' how to give an enema, learned how and why they work, and I was able to train her. Didn't I, girl?"

"Yes, sir. I was thoroughly potty trained by my daddy X."

Mr. X suddenly got up, grabbed his chair, and placed it front of El. The chair was slightly turned toward Mr. Y and Mr. Z. When he sat and pulled El onto his lap, her legs straddled him. Her feet did not touch the floor. Both boys could see X's face, but could still see El's butt hole.

El could barely hold her enema with her legs stretched opened. She knew what was coming next. She had never done this in front of an audience. She rarely failed anymore, but this added pressure might make her weak and she would displease her masters.

Mr. X looked at her. "Sit up straight. There's a big girl." He looked at her tits. They were full and round and her nipples were peach pink. He pinched them causally, watching them hardened. "There's a big girl. It was during your potty training, when you learned to use the potty properly, that we came up with that." X was now far away, remembering the early years. "I remember your potty-chair, then your bucket, then the big potty. You were such a big girl weren't you?" He snapped out of his memories, he suddenly looked cross and determined. El squirmed on his lap. "How're your bowels?"

"Loose. I'm ready, sir."

"Louder!" X pinched her nipples hard.

"Loose!" El squealed. "I'm ready!"

"You're not ready. You're ready when one of us, one of your masters, tells you you are ready. Hold your water! You're going for a ride."

El braced herself...what she feared began.

Master X began to bounce her on his lap. He lifted both knees quickly up and down. El's titties bounced up and down on her chest, but it was her ass canal that she concentrated on.

"Look at me," X ordered. "You hold your water." El groaned, misery engulfing her. "You better hold your water. Any leaks or you squirt, we start over, bigger and badder."

El broke out into a sweat. Her body glistened, but she held her enema. She moaned in helpless shame as she realized soon she would lose control and empty her bowels on the carpet.

Mr. Z was watching Master X take complete control. He remembered everything. He wanted X's power. He wanted El as helpless and demeaned to him as she was to her Master X. He hardly noticed his raging cock.

Master X looked sternly at his bouncing baby. "Oh, oh, oh," he mocked her as he watched her face. "Oh, oh, I know it's hard!" He bounced harder. El was now really pounding up and down. "Oh, I know it's hard to hold it! Potty training a little girl is tough business." Bang. Bang. Bang, his knees went, El joining in the ride. "Hold that water! Hold it! Hold it! You don't have your potty-chair beneath you. You better not soil my carpet." X's boner was breaking under El's relentless jarring.