Messrs. X, Y and Z

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master Z can you see my butt plug?" El asked.

"And?" Master Y gave her bent over torso a shake.

"And hence my butt hole once my plug is removed."

"Yes," Mr. Z said.

El was so grateful when Master Y pulled out her butt dam and she explosively expelled her long held enema. Her first squirt was long and loud and wet. She bore down and her rectum blossomed hugely to allow the water and soap and air, all under extreme pressure, to escape into her tall, clear bucket. Master Y didn't join the two men behind her as they watched in amusement as her asshole produced a strong, steady stream into the bucket. Instead, Y pulled out his stiff dick and shoved it into her mouth. El, although she wished she could just sit and void and grunt and push, accepted his dick, and began to work.

El vaguely heard the rude comments and observations of her enema expulsion as she sucked Master Y's long hard pole. She bravely, hornily reached up and played with his sack. She felt his balls tighten in her small hand.

"That's amazing," Mr. Z said. "Look at her hole. Look how it stays so wide and round during her elimination. And the stream! It's so strong and steady!"

Master X nodded in agreement, eyeing El's rectum. "Yes, she was under incredible pressure. Her body is performing perfectly. Of course, this elimination is going to take some time."

The boys talked and commented on El's performance on the bucket, while Master Y fucked her mouth to completion.

El drank up her master's hot cum, and licked her lips hungrily as he left her maw and zipped up. Mr. Y joined his fellow Masters behind her.

"Ya know," Y said thoughtfully as he finished half his bottle of beer in one gulp, "she didn't even use her safety word."

El was now consciously trying to void her water. She was no longer listening. She was busy making herself empty, but the male voices, their voices, her wonderful, lovingly master's voices, behind her comforted her as she worked.

"She didn't did she?" Master X asked.

"No," Mr. Y said, "and she could have."

"Right," Mr. X agreed.

"Well..." Mr. Z started to say.

Mr. Y cut him off, "I know. You could have denied her use of the safety word, but she took her punishment. Sheknewshe had done wrong. She knew she was in for it, yet she bravely, obediently accepted her fate."

El was now panting with relief on her bucket, her bowels almost empty, her body weak from her easement.

Master Z asked the men, "What are you guys doing this weekend?"

"Nothing I can't rearrange," Mr. Y said.

"Why?" Mr. X asked. "What do you have in mind?"

"The loft," Mr. Z confessed.

"Yes!" X and Y said together.

"You sit with her," Mr. X told Mr. Z as he stood up. "It will help if you massage her lower belly, right above her pelvic bone, to move her water. I can tell she has more to move. You work on her, and we'll prepare the loft.

El heard the word 'loft' and she began to cry again. Her mind was spinning! She felt such relief in her body and her mind. The loft! The loft! That was what she clung to. The loft! Where there were no spankings, no enemas, no harsh word. A place where the bed was huge and warm, the fireplace cozy, the tub sudsy and deep. A place where the food and drink were bad for you and sweet and salty and plentiful. A place where a master could let his guard down and be playful and lenient. A place where a bad little slave girl could be frisky and make her masters laugh with joy. A place where the restraints, should they be used, were soft and fuzzy, and the sex was slow and warm. A place where the TV was played, if it should be turned on, was for her enjoyment, and all the games they played were fair, and a whore had a chance to be victorious.

El loved the loft. "Oh, please let it be true!' She thought religiously. 'Please.' She felt Master Z move his chair and was sitting very close to her. She flinched a little when she felt his hand on her lower stomach.

"Easy, girl," Mr. Z said kindly. "I'm here to drain you. Sit up straight. There's a big girl."

El sat on her bucket, Master Z behind her, gently working her belly so she could empty her butt. She watched as Mr. X and Mr. Y filled the dumbwaiter to the loft with food, drink, ice, utensils, anything they thought they would need. Of course, if they forgot anything or needed something, it was only downstairs, but the boys liked to be prepared. They tried to think of all their needs, and cover every possible contingency. The loft had a small refrigerator/freezer and appliances to heat food. It wasn't really a loft either. It had four walls and was, in actuality, a huge room. It took up the entire top floor of the house. Custom designed, costing a small fortune, it was built to be a plush, cozy playroom. A room for sex and pleasure. A huge bed, also custom built, took up a good portion of one side of the room. It bedded all four of them comfortable, and was thick and deep and warm. The bed pillows were equally as thick and deep. The tub was as huge as the bed with its own separate water heater, which refilled every thirty minutes so the water was always hot and ready on demand. Even full of warm water the tub held all four of them perfectly with room to spare and enough space to move around. There was big cushy furniture all over the room. There was even a big rocking chair that El was rocked on. Mr. Y especially enjoyed putting her on his lap and rocking her. Usually he gave her a bottle while he rocked her. Tonight she hoped would no different.

"I'll take her up, if you don't mind Mr. Z," Mr. Y asked.

Mr. Z had no objection.

Mr. Y scooped up El, and quickly took her upstairs to the loft.

When Mr. X and Mr. Z joined them, closing the loft door firmly behind them, Mr. Y had El cradled on his lap like an infant, rocking her slowly, and holding a baby's bottle to her mouth, quenching her raging thirst.

Messrs. X and Z saw that El was nursing from her bottle peacefully. Mr. Y held the bottle to her lips and was watching her carefully. Mr. X shook his head to himself. He didn't understand Mr. Y's fetish, but then again Mr. Y didn't understand his or Mr. Z's. It was a give and take lifestyle. Besides, there was no doubting the scene. It was loving and adorable; El looked so precious naked on Mr. Y's lap slowly being rocked, feeding from her bottle.

Mr. Z set to work emptying the dumbwaiter while Mr. X went to the bathroom, saying over his shoulder, "I'll need to take her temperature."

"Make it old fashion," Mr. Y told him.

He smiled down at El who was busy sucking her bottle dry. 'X may train her asshole,' he thought smugly, 'but I train her mouth.'

Mr. X returned to the main room tapping down an old fashion rectal thermometer. He knelt down in front of El's naked butt; he licked the glass, and then inserted it into El's rectum.

El stopped suckling for a fraction of a second when she felt the cold of the rectal thermometer enter her, but was quickly back to drinking. She was safe now and thirsty. She had no time to worry about a temperature reading.

"You'll need to hold this in," Mr. X said to Mr. Y.

"I know." Y had El hold her bottle, reached down with his right hand, and held the glass in El's hole. "There's a big girl," he purred.

El watched sleepily as Master X and Master Z ran her (their) bath water, and prepared for their weekend. She sighed contentedly. She loved being held on one of her master's laps while he rocked her in the loft and fed her. Whatever was before her in the next few days, she was willing to confront it happily and urgently. She had been severely punished and sanctions were yet to come, but for now, she snuggled deeper into her master Y's lap, sucked greedily at her bottle, and knew she was a big girl. A girl able to enjoy the coming days.