Messrs. X, Y and Z

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No excuse, sir. I was desperate and stupid. I should trust your guidance. I should know everything you do, everything all my masters do, is for my own good. For my betterment. I was careless and sassy. I am a disrespectful slave. Thank you for your whipping and the soap that cleansed my mouth out. Thank you for my enemas. I look forward to my spanking."

Mr. Z held her butt opened while Mr. X exchanged the nozzle for a huge butt plug. El's force enema retention had begun in earnest.

"Turn to the side," Mr. Y told her. "Show us your belly."

El turned. Her normally flat belly was bloated and pushed outward. She had never been so full.

"Her bellyisbig," Mr. Z noted. He reached up and pressed against it.

El groaned. Master Z's touch increased the pressure in her.

"Oh, yes," Mr. X said. "The bloating can be quite obvious. This is a rather large enema and quite soapy, which aides in the bloating. This is definitely one of the biggest enemas this stupid whore has had up her ass. I think she looks quite full, wouldn't you say boys?"

"Yes," Mr. Z agreed. He pushed again.

El groaned again and cramped painfully. She instinctively tried to grab her tummy.

Master X caught her movement instantly. "I will lash your arms to your sides if you try to hold your stomach again. Yes, you are full, as full as you have ever been, but not as full as you could be. If you think your are cramping now, just move again and, I assure you, you're gonna learn the meaning offull." He turned his attention away from his disobedient slave and asked his colleagues, "How do you want to do this? She needs to get downstairs and walking won't be easy. Crawling would work better for her, but it would still take some time, and she would need her collar and leash. Carrying her would be quicker for us, and if carried properly, would still punish her."

Mr. Y stood up, and looked El up and down. She was covered and shinny with sweat. Her belly protruded rudely and her buttocks were quivering. He wanted to spank her. He wanted to jerk her roughly back into line.

"How do we carry her?" He asked.

Mr. X shrugged nonchalantly. "A fireman's carry."

Y instantly lifted El up and over his right shoulder. As he settled her over him, he have a healthy jump, forcing El's swollen, extended stomach to drop painfully on his hard shoulder bone.

El all but screamed in agony. Mr. Y felt her cramp and push forcefully against the imbedded butt plug.

Y turned to Mr. X. "Will that butt plug hold?"

X shook his head slowly. "It should. It's awfully big, but she's awfully full, and as we know, very determined and willful."

"You better not loose that plug, bitch," Mr. Y told her. He gave another jump, adjusting El over his shoulder.

El reacted the same as before. She couldn't help herself. The pressure was unbearable and she hurt. She wanted down. She needed to be put down. She groaned loudly again.

Mr. Y unceremoniously dropped El in the middle of the den. It was a large room, well furnished in rich browns and golds. The wooden floor was dark and thick with a large ornate Oriental rug on top, adding to the rich, masculine feel to the room. The room wasn't used much, but it was used when El had to visit the spanking circle. The lights were dim, but there was enough light for the Messrs. to work by. Three chairs were placed in a circle around the room on top of the rug. They were well spaced so El would have to walk to each man. The other furniture was pushed aside.

The boys all took their seats. Master Z spoke first. "Look at me, cunt," he commanded.

El turned to face her master her water churning cruelly inside her.

Z looked at her, his blue eyes as determined and as cruel as she had ever seen them. "You will go around twice for the credit card bill, once for the curse word, and you will go aroundthreetimes for you're abominable, shitty, stupid attitude toward me. You will hold your enema until you are done with your six turns around the spanking circle. You will be thankful and gracious, docile and obedient. You will sit still when being spanked or beat, and you will move with haste to each of your masters when one is finished with you. You will apologize to each of us before we administer your punishment. You will thank us aftereachspanking. When you are completely done, you will void your enema, and receive the final word on your punishment. Then," he paused momentarily, "we'll do what we want to you."

El hung her head and listened carefully. The churning in her butt was horrid. She feared she would lose control; she was already weakening. Her butt was tiring. If the butt plug failed, she'd have a huge accident.

Master Z scooted to the very edge of his straight back wooden chair. He placed his right leg out as far as he could while keeping his thigh parallel to the floor. He fixed El with a stern stare, held out his right hand, and barked, "Come here."

El shuffled forward, her stomach and bowels churning hotly. She feared bending over his knee. The pressure to her extended belly would be too much. She felt loose and explosive. She wanted the toilet. She reached out her hand to Master Z and he took it.

Z didn't pull; he just held her steady and encouraged, "Take your time, girl. We don't want any accidents."

At his knee, he looked her over expectantly. El dutifully hung her head, and in a small voice told him, in her most brilliant way, "Master Z please find grace and understanding in your loving heart before you put me over your knee and spank my most unlady like bare butt. I beg you know that I am a stupid child, an ignorant slave who is too bold, too mouthy, too disrespectful for her own good. I apologize for my over spending, my use of fowl language, my mouthy behavior, my doubt in your rule. I'm ready, master. Please, please correct me. Spank me, beat me, I beg you."

Master Z pulled down and over. El groaned loudly. Z could feel the strain in her stomach as the soapy water sloshed inside her butt. He took a black marker, one that would wash off easily once she was allowed to bathe, and began to write.

El felt the cold of the marker as her master wrote boldly across her back, starting just above her ass and moving toward her shoulders. She knew he was jotting down her transgressions, temporarily branding her. It was something all her masters did at one time or another. Today's marking didn't distress her as much. She was about to die for the pain in her body! She had to push, bear down, on the butt plug, trying to find relief from the churning and cramping. Even the evil, hard bulge in Master Z's pants pained her. She tired to ease up on the plug, fearing it would blow right out of her rectum, and she would void her bowels in the den, during a spanking circle, after being told specifically and repeatedly she was not to loose her water. She couldn't help it, she had to strain against the plug, she had to trust it would hold, or surely she would die from the pain.

Master Z admired his work, capped the pen, and brushed his big, warm hand across his naughty slave's trembling ass.

"Let's get you started." He smacked her ass...hard. El squealed deliciously. "There's a big girl," he whispered, and commenced to spank.

After the third turn around the spanking circle, El was sobbing hysterically. Her masters couldn't have cared less. They forced her to apologize each time, as she had been instructed to do by Master Z before she bent over the offered knee and received her paddling, and then again forced to thank them for their care and concern, their commitment to her welfare and well being. Her bowels were screaming and she was racked with painful cramping. She was crying and sobbing. She wanted to beg for relief, but wisely said nothing. 'You must learn to trust your Lords,' she scolded herself silently. 'They know what is best for you. You're too stupid to know such difficult things.'

As El got up from Master X's knee for the third time, her ass turning blue from bruising, she apologized. X had a hard time understanding her words of repentance she was gasping so hard and hiccuping, but her body told him everything. He was pleased and he was concerned. He dismissed El, and as she turned to Master Z for the start of her fourth trip around the spanking circle, he called a halt.

"We better wrap this up," he told his follow superiors. "I understand this is your show Master Z, and I agree whole heartily that his stupid bitch deserves this, and what ever else she has coming, but as a doctor, her doctor specifically, I think she is close to collapse. I don't want her damaged permanently, physically or mentally."

Mr. Z nodded. He knew Mr. X was right. Too much more and El might break in all ways.

Mr. X continued, "It is your decision. I am bound to your will, so is Mr. Y."

Z saw Mr. Y nod in complete support of both he and X.

"She'll finish the circle, but she can do so standing up. She will be excused from apologizing and thanking," Z decided. El was in front of him, near collapse. He had her turn around and he delivered one mind-blowing crack to her ass with a paddleboard. He dismissed her.

El was finally done! She had bravely, obediently finished the circle. The end had been fast, but brutal. Each of her masters had given her just one smack to her butt for her last three go-arounds. She had been allowed to stand, and to be silently repentant and thankful. Now she stood in the huge kitchen, the tiled floor cool beneath her feet, clinging, doubled over, to Master Z's arm for support. If he let go of her, she would surely tumble to the floor. She was so hot and sweaty, clearly suffering that unbeknownst to her, her black marker was beginning to smear down her back.

Mr. Y stood close by. He opened a beer for himself and Mr. Z. Each took a long, cool drink. He walked around his slave and the Master she clung to. They were waiting for Mr. X to return with the bucket.

Y talked freely, as was his right, "That is one sore ass. She's bruising already. I'm pretty sure," he reached out with his finger and poked meanly on El's butt cheek, "that one's mine."

El moaned; the discomfort evident in her woeful sound.

Mr. Z laughed. "I suppose it's the biggest, ugliest mark."

Mr. Y drank down another swig of beer. "Naturally," he bragged. "God, I'm tired. I need to fuck this cunt. Spread your legs," he ordered. He reached around El and found her clit. Her ass was sticking out and his huge boner pushed against her.

El jumped at the surprising touch of kindness. She felt the rock hard cock at her ass. Master Y's closeness, his touching, was both pleasant and painful. She never wanted him more! She relaxed, pulling downward on Master Z's strong arm. She sighed like a cheap whore.

Master Z laughed, bending his arm upward so El wouldn't fall. "You like that, cunt? You like Master Y's finger on your dirty clit, his big dick pushing on your butt plug?"

"Oh, yes sir. Yes, sir," El sobbed. She didn't know why she was crying again. Everything was a jumble. She felt everything possible: the pain, the enema, the pressure, the cock at her ass, the finger at her clit, the strength of Master Z's support, the regret, the gratitude, the love; the love of her Messrs.

Master Y was seriously diddling her clit and she bent her knees, seeking his reassuring, glorious touch on her. He did not pull away or tease, he allowed her to seek him and ride him. He told her softly, his heart full of love, his desire for her full and warm, "There's a big girl."

El came. She felt her hot twat water spurt out of her and she screamed like a virgin, surprised her body could produce such wicked delight.

Mr. Y had her, and he knew it. He now was going to give her more. "Big, big girl," he told her soothingly. "Now," he coaxed, "now, do it for me big girl." His finger was relentless and fast. He tickled El's swollen bean perfectly, talking to her in his calm, deep voice, "Be a big girl for Master Y. Be a big, big girl for Master Z." He felt her tense. "Wait, baby. Wait for Master Y. He'll tell you when you're ready." His finger moved and El's body began to quiver. "You're so close, baby. So close."

El moaned non-stop. She waited for his command.

Y looked at Z and said, "She's so close. Should I?"


"Be my guest, man."

"El?" Y asked her softly. "El?"


El just whimpered and whined.

"I want you to be a good girl. Can you be a good girl?"


"Yes, yes, yes, yes," she sighed incoherently.

"You may cum."

El's knees buckled, and this time Mr. Z truly had to hold her up. She dropped her head and repeated over and over again, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Mr. X came into the kitchen just as El was given permission to cum. He was amused by the sight, and amazed at El. His bitch was insatiable, but he also knew she was little and fragile in a lot of ways. He set the bucket down by El's feet, and waited for her and her toying masters to calm down.

After a few moments, El was noticeably calmer. Her breathing was evening out, but when she opened her eyes, she noticed the clear tall bucket with the make shift toilet seat on its top at her feet, and she grew weak in the knees again. Her breath once again became ragged and harsh. Gratitude and enormous relief flooded her body. Her bowels strained painfully, knowing that soon she would be allowed to evacuate her insides.

"You ready to go girl?" Mr. X asked. "You had enough of your enema?"


El gasped, "Yes, sir. Oh, yes sir. I've had enough. May I please use my bucket?"

"It's not for me to allow you any such thing, you stupid bitch," Master X told her sternly. "It's Master Z's. You gotta ask to use your bucket? You gotta ask him."

"Master Z," El began, seeking permission to use her bucket, "may I please use my bucket?"

Mr. Y, while El was asking Mr. Z for relief, returned his finger to her clit and began to flick it rapidly. El's body jerked and she gasped cheapishly. Y set down his beer bottle and placed his hand, fingers pointing toward the floor on one of El's quivering butt cheeks. He held her bottom gently, knowing that his light touch would drive El crazy with desire.

"Don't talk to me, bitch. You look busy with Master Y. If you need something, you had better ask the Master you're busy with if you can ask something of another."

El groaned, frustrated. Her masters could, and probably would, torture her in this manner, each denying permission for something, making her play a round robin of asking, each smarter and more clever than her so they stayed one step of her, forcing her, forcing her to ask and ask and ask. It was impossible to find the end until they were done playing their game. The finger at her clit, strumming her wickedly along with the soft, warm hand holding her bottom were in sharp contrast to the full, cramped feeling in her bowels and stomach. It confused her, mind and body.

Desperate El begged, "Master Y may I ask Master Z an important question?"


Mr. Y stepped closer to El. He put his lips close to her right ear, his right finger still playing with her love bean, and hissed, "What's more important than what I'm doing to you right now?"

El sighed loudly and pulled downward on Mr. Z's supporting arm. Her clit was on fire and her pussy water was not going to quell her heat.

"Answer me, bitch," Master Y demanded in her ear. "Or I'll spank this ass right here." He gave her left butt cheek a tender squeeze.

"Nothing. Nothing is more important than you are, sir," El moaned tiredly. She wanted to cum and void. She needed to cum and void. Not knowing what to do physically and mentally, she began to cry again.

"That's a naughty slave. You're a bad, bad bitch. Apologize to your other Masters. They're as important as me when it comes to you."

More sobs. El was trapped. She wouldn't get it correct and her body was demanding release. She cried uncontrollably, and choked out to her Messrs., "I'm sorry, sirs. I don't know what to do. I'm not smart enough! I need release. My body needs release. Please, please mercy! Help me! Help me! I'm so very, very sorry for everything! Please, please you are all important to me. Equals to each other. So much better and wiser and superior to me."

Master Y smiled and asked, "What do want more, to cum or to void your enema?"

His finger was now seriously strumming El's clit. It felt so good and she was so exhausted that she answered through tears and sobs, "To cum, sir. Please let me cum."

"You'd rather cum than squirt out your enema." Y laughed, amused by her decision.

"Yes, sir."

"You're some kind of whore aren't you?"

"Oh, yes sir. I am a whore. A dirty, water filled whore."

"Wait for my permission."

"Yes, Master Y."


"You may cum."

El relaxed, and pushed her pelvis forward although she was squatting, her legs wide. Master Y's finger played her love nub right up and through her climax. Her cum dribbled out her cunt and wetted the floor. She gasped and moaned.

Master Z untangled his arm from El's and let Master Y take her over. He took a seat in the kitchen behind El and the bucket in one of the two chairs Master X had place there. Master X had being watching from the other chair.

Master Y turned El around and maneuvered her in front of the bucket. "Take a sit, you filthy whore, choosing to cum instead of voiding your enema." He put her on top of the rudimentary toilet top. "Only a scummy bitch would choose that." He dragged her head up to look at him by El's chin. "I suppose you want me to diddle your nasty clit while you seat here, too. Maybe you want to cumwhileyou void your water. Maybeyouwant to play with yourself while you sit here and shit yourself." He squeezed her chin very hard. He saw the flickered of pain and fear in her blue eyes. This pleased him. "Or maybe you want to suck my cock while I pull out your butt plug and you loose your water. Answer me!" He hissed.

"No, sir," El sobbed. "No, wait! I mean, yes sir! Yes, sir." The tears fell hotly.

Master Y had no sympathy. "Yes, sir what! What do you want to do you stupid cunt?"

El shook her head, despite the vicious grip Master Y had on her face. Her tears burned salty tracks down the sides of her face. "I don't know, sire. I want to please you, all of you, my masters. I'm so confused. I'm so tired. I'm so sorry. I want to please. I need your help. Please, help me."

Master Y dropped El's chin and she dropped her head obediently. She continued to cry. She continued to beg. "Please, help me. Please, sirs. Please."

Mr. Y pulled El's torso forward. "Time to shit your water. Time to show Master Z how you squirt your big enemas. Ask Mater Z if he is ready."

El looked frantically at the floor. She didn't want to evacuate her bowels, as full as she was, in front of an audience, but she had no choice. They would make her sit here until she did. She had no recourse, she had no options, she had no power.

"Master Z are you ready to watch me lose my enema?"

Mr. Z was very ready to watch this spectacle. "I'm ready."

"Ask if he's comfortable."

"Are you comfortable, Master Z and Master X? Are you both comfortable? Do you need a beer? I will wait until you are ready. Master Y I don't mean to ignore you. Please, are you ready to help me? I will be patient on my bucket until you areallready."

'God', El thought hotly, 'let that be good enough'. She was horrified to think she had to have Master Z witness her shameful moment on her bucket being potty trained, let alone having to ask if He was ready for her voiding.

"A beer would be good," Master Z said. He got up and retrieved beers from the fridge. Master Y's would be waiting for him when he had pulled El's plug and she was busy eliminating her enema.

But El, hopeful as she was, was not done.

"Ask if Master Z can see your butt plug hence your butt hole," Master Y told her.