Messrs. X, Y and Z

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

El was about to make a huge mistake. She couldn't lose control! She needed help to hang on.

"Oh, Daddy, please, please! I can't. I can't hold it!"

"Here." X pulled her forward and bent her torso to the side of his chest. He stuck a finger up El's butt hole and sat her back up. "Better?"

"Oh, yesss! Oh, thank you. Thank you, Master."

Mr. X felt her relax dangerously, but his finger held her enema up her. She cuddled against his chest, her rectum bearing down against his finger. El was quivering around his finger. She was boiling hot, and limp bodied, breathing in small shaky breaths.

"Did you cum, little one?" He asked her, not minding her prone position. She hadn't been given permission to snuggle down against him, or to cum, but she was trying so hard, and it couldn't be easy to hold a soapy enema up your butt while others watched closely.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry." She began to sob. "I'm so, so sorry." Her bottom pushed against his finger up her rectum.

"It's okay, baby. You're a big, big girl. Turn your head and look at your daddies. You may keep your head against my chest."

El turned her face to the right and looked at her two other masters. She kept her face on Master X's chest, near his neck. She brought up her hand, making a little fist, close to her mouth. Her bowels relaxed against the reassuring pressure of Mr. X's finger plugging her up.

Mr. Y and Mr. Z both thought their sex toy was absolutely adorable tucked up on her master's lap, snuggling against his chest, her hand balled up near her mouth, her beautiful face stained with tears.

"Suck your thumb," Mr. Y ordered.

El knew Master Y liked it when she was infantile. He liked to rock her and swaddle her at bedtime like a small child. He never went so far as diapers, but he had thoroughly enjoyed her potty training sessions all those years ago, and during that time he had trained her to suck from a bottle. He had wanted her to breast feed off a wet nurse, but El had never been receptive to that idea so he settled for nursing her with a bottle and having her suck her thumb.

El tucked her thumb in her mouth and sighed deeply. She knew Master Y would have her do it, and she found a weird, old comfort as she sucked a way at her digit. She wished her night could be over, but she knew better. She relaxed more, taking advantage of the rest, and her bowels rumbled.

"God, that's so sweet," Y said. "You're so precious, little one, so young and pink. Can we get her to the toilet?"

"No," X replied. "She's totally relaxed against me. Her sphincter can't hold it anymore. You okay, baby?"

El just wiggled closer into his chest and sucked childishly on her thumb. She whined a little and sighed deeply.

"What a precious little girl," X said. "I think we better get her potty-chair. We'll have her void here on my lap."

Mr. Y rummaged in Mr. X's closet and found the chair. He placed it in front of the couple on the chair, and took off the seat top so just the deep bowl was below El.

Mr. Y and Mr. Z repositioned their chairs away from the potty-chair, but near enough to enjoy the show.

Mr. X placed his free hand of El's hot, sweaty back and rubbed her gently. He told her, "Sit up, sweetie. There's a big girl."

El knew she would use her potty-chair, something she hadn't done in years, in front of her masters. She knew they would watch her hole explode as water, and solids and air fought their way out of her. She was nervous and ashamed. She felt her O-ring tighten around the finger that held her enema inside her.

Mr. X gave her a gentle bounce or two, and eased his finger out of her hole. He didn't remove his finger completely. Instead he said, "Time to void. I want you to bear down through your rectum. You will force your water out. You are being monitored and watched. Your audience wants to see your elimination. They want to see you strain and squirt."

X bounced her again and ordered her, "Push. And again. Push. Rest. Push. Rest. Push. There's a big girl." X could feel the rumble in his slave's bowels. He felt her heat up with the straining he was forcing her to produce. "Push. Hold it. Hold it. Keep pushing. Keep pushing. There's a big girl."

El was suffering. She had to keep pushing against X's implanted finger, and she felt her body cramp and strain. She was biting her thumb and groaning loudly. Why wouldn't Mr. X remove his finger!? Oh, God! He kept making her push. She had to void! She had to go!

"Just a few more, El. Keep pushing. Relax." X's boner was throbbing hotly in his slacks. All the boys' boners were pulsing beasts in their pants. "Push. Relax. Push. Push. Push. Keep pushing. Big girl. Big girl. Keep pushing. Almost there. Bear down. Bear down. Think of your rectum. Think of your water. Think of the release, the blessed release of your enema. Think of your potty-chair. Keep pushing. Bear down. God! She's gonna blow! You boys watch out," he warned. "Almost ready. Almost done pushing. Relax. Relax. That's a big girl. Push. Push. We're almost ready. Push. Push. Push. Hold it! Hold it!"

Never had Mr. X punished El so cruelly. She groaned in misery and her bowels growled in protest. She wanted to blow her enema, but she had to keep pushing and straining. Finally her body went slack; she sucked her thumb hungrily, finding comfort in her suckling like a true baby. She no longer could push, and was no longer afraid of voiding her contents into her potty-chair. She needed to release her bowels, and she would accept her daddy's decision to when that might be.

Mr. X sensed her surrender. It was what he wanted. He realized how much he missed the early days, when El was a little girl, a virgin in need of guidance and training.

"What has potty training taught you, baby girl?" He asked.

"Control. Responsibility. Humility," El answered her thumb still in her mouth.

"What do you need, little baby girl?"

"To use my potty-chair."

El didn't care. She wanted to go. She needed to void. They would watch and laugh, and she would be a big girl.

"Promise me you won't miss the chair. I'm going to have you squirt up here on my lap."

"Yes, Daddy. I won't miss."

"Okay, baby, let's get you ready."

Mr. X knew she couldn't push anymore, but that was okay. He could feel the pressure inside her. Feel it and hear it.

"You boys ready?" X asked.

Z sat forward in his chair. He was more than ready to watch. They both nodded eagerly.

X removed his finger, and El groaned in absolute relief. She felt her hole open and her stomach clenched tightly as she pushed out her enema. Water, soap, solids, and air all rushed out loudly and sloppily. She heard it hit her potty-chair with force. She knew it had a deep bowl, but hoped none of it was splattering onto the carpet.

"Oo, wee, look at her go!" Mr. Y cheered. "Jesus, she's a steady stream." Right then El farted loudly. "Oh and loud too!"

The boys laughed heartily.

El would cry later, for now she had to go! At the end, air escape from her bottom and she passed it loudly.

The boys laughed again and mocked her.

"Is that your final word, girl?" Y asked.

"It's not polite to talk with your mouth full," Z scolded playfully.

More laugher. More straining by El, but she was completely empty.

Master X stroked her back and allowed her to rest against him again. El sucked her thumb again. She knew they hadn't forgotten their plans to have her visit the spanking circle being forced to hold an enema. She had had those before, but never did she have to visit the spanking circle while she was forced to retain her enema. She felt the sting in her eyes of the tears she was sure to shed. She listened to the boys laugh and comment on how her hole had opened, and how her water had come out in a strong stream. Mr. X assured them her hole would open nice and wide when she voided her next enema. El sucked harder at her thumb. The boy's talked soon turned to her potty-chair. She hadn't spilled a drop, thank God, but it was dirty. X assured them it was normal, and the next one would be cleaner. El tugged harder at her thumb and cried like the little girl she was.

Master X laid El, tummy side down, on his bed. Unfortunately for her, he had inserted a rectal thermometer in her bottom. It had special bulbous tip, and it was very long. It could be inserted deeply or shallowly, and it wouldn't fall out. El was so aware of the thermometer that she held her butt up, her hips off the bed.

Doctor X, her supreme Master, noticed her and came to her. He sat next to her and leaned close to her ear, "Put your bottom down, El," he said. He patted her naked butt gently. "I know you don't like it when you have to have your temperature taken rectally, but I don't give a shit what you like or don't like. I am your doctor and Iwillmonitor you. There's a big girl. You lay still and let the thermometer do its work. Don't make me remove it, paddle you, and start over. We're busy getting things readyfor you. Now, warm up your thermometer so I can make sure you're healthy. Besides, your other Masters are enjoining watching you as my patient. They like seeing you on my bed being measured. You may suck your thumb, little one. I know that helps."

El didn't want her thumb. She wanted a cock, but she couldn't demand one. She popped her thumb in her mouth to make Master X happy, but she wasn't at all happy. Her butt felt violated. She hated having her temperature taken, and her bottom was tender from her whipping, and her hole was tired from her enema. She wanted to kick her feet and scream.

Mr. X left. He had El's next enema to prepare. El was alone for awhile. She began to suck her thumb, imaging one of her master's cocks. Her pussy whispered softly in her groin, comforting her, and without realizing it, she lifted her bottom upward, in a childish attempt to escape the intrusion in her asshole.

Mr. Y and Mr. Z returned to Mr. X's bedroom. They had beer, and they had arranged one of the lesser-used rooms in the house, the one they always used, for El's spanking. She would be forced to hold a big, warm enema while she was required to move around the room, naked, and bend over each of their knees to be paddled. They had gathered big fluffy towels in case of an accident, dozens of spanking devices, and a bucket of crushed ice stuffed with beer. They noticed El. Her butt was elevated, and she was sucking her thumb like a baby whore. As they both cracked open beers, they moved toward her, their cocks raging in their pants.

"Get that butt down," Mr. Y told her. "You know better than that." Y kneeled on the bed next to her head. "On second thought, bitch, get that ass back up."

El complied immediately. Her pussy hugged her hotly, finally letting her know it was here to protect her, to help her through her difficult evening.

Mr. Y unzipped his pants and pulled out his sausage. He had the smallest penis of all her masters, but it was nothing to trifle with. It was long and slim. It choked her efficiently.

"Head up! Thumb out!" He held his cock for her. "Move!"

El shimmied to his gorgeous, engorged cock. She swallowed it gratefully. There was no bitter bite of a bar of soap, no salty taste of her thumb. There was only the taste of Master Y. An old, comforting taste. She sucked and slurped him hungrily.

"Keep your ass up, bitch. I want to see that rectal thermometer," Y told her. "Suck me. Eat my man sausage. Oh, that's right, cunt. You pleasuremeandmycock."

Z grabbed the thermometer and began masturbating El's asshole with it. Her hole was so sensitive from her enema that the bulbous tip stimulated her hotly. She gobbled up Master Y's dick, and gagged herself again and again on it. Mr. Y reached over and pulled her ass open. He stretched her wide. Mr. Z kept flicking the thermometer in and out of her. El's pussy heated up and she began to rotate her ass around, wishing something bigger was in her butt. She slammed her mouth down on the glorious meat in her mouth. She felt Mr. Y's pre-cum swelling. Her stomach growled; she hadn't eaten dinner. She needed some protein.

Mr. Y's climax was eminent. El held her butt up obediently, allowing Mr. Z to play with her rectal thermometer. She was concentrating on the prick in her hot mouth, her pussy urging her on, when she heard Mr. X return, "I'm trying to get a reading, gentlemen."

"I know. I know," Mr. Y told him, his hips pounding into El's face, his dick tickling her tonsils. "But hold on. Hold on. I'm cumming."

He slammed into El's mouth and held his groin against her, forcing his cock deep while he jizzed deeply down her gullet.

El swallowed her dinner and held her naughty ass up so Mr. Z could play with her.

Mr. Z sheepishly kept manipulating the rectal thermometer in and out of her butt hole.

"Well, when you two are done," Mr. X told them, "stick the thermometer back up her butt so I can get a reading."

"Yes, doctor," they both said.

El was left alone while she digested Master Y's gift, and she worked on heating up her rectal gift. The boys left her alone a long time. Doctor X wanted an accurate reading. Finally, they returned. Mr. X read her temperature out loud, pronounced her ready and healthy, and got her to her feet. She was placed as before, but this time no one would hold her butt open. All the boys were behind her.

El noticed the enema bag hanging on the portable stand as it had been hung for her first enema of the night. A clear long hose hung from the end of it. The bag was very full. Too full she thought, but her pussy was with her. It stung hotly as she stood patiently waiting for her punishment. She wetted her pussy lips and inner thighs. She was happy. She could handle this horror better with a hot, wet cunt.

"Mr. Z please pick a nozzle." Z picked a huge one, two sizes larger than the one before. "Thank you," Mr. X said. "Now, would you hold her open while I insert her nozzle. Hold her wide. She needs to take the whole tip."

Doctor X inserted the cold lubed tip up his naughty girl. Mr. Z could feel El clench her buttocks. "Relax," he instructed. "Your enema is coming like it or not. There will benoresistance." He jerked her wide, drawing her hole taunt.

The nozzle was huge, but it was nothing compared to the enema El was getting. Her buttocks were already quivering and she whined loudly. She was already fuller than she could remember. Mr. X had opened the bag and he was allowing it to drain very fast. He hadn't primed the hose and she felt the air forcing its way through her bowels. The water was warmer than normal and much soapier. She would cramp quickly.

"Ohhh," she moaned helplessly.

"You're doing fine." Mr. X told her. "There will be no reprieve. You will take your enema straight through. You are being punished. I have your flow up fast. Just relax and you'll handle it. I gave her extra soap and warmer water," he told his partners in a conspiratorial tone. "She'll be cramping real soon. The soap is an irritant. Helps with the bloating. Speaking of bloating. Pretty soon her belly will swell."

"Really?" Z asked curious.

"Oh, yes. The water will fill her up completely. At this point, with this sized enema, loss of control over the bladder is common. You hold your bladder, girl. Don't you soil my carpet."

As Master X talked, El felt her stomach indeed start to swell. Her butt was so full she couldn't stand it. A cramp gripped her. She groaned.

"Hands to your sides, girl. No holding your swelling belly. You will stand up straight and suffer, you stupid whore," Mr. X commanded.

Another cramp gripped her. She pushed against her nozzle, It held. She retained her water. She pushed again in agony, but her real agony was about to begin.

Mr. Z started talking, seeking answers from her, "You will explain to me, and your other Masters, what the hell is with your credit card bill."

"I'm so sorry, sirs." El couldn't manage thinking or explaining.

"Not nearly good enough," Z told her.

"Please, I can't!"

"Can't? Bull shit! You will!"

"Please, Master Z!"

El cramped again her butt bearing down, trying to get relief. She broke out into a serious sweat. Her body glistened.

"I want a God damn answer!" He slapped her ass.

El jumped. Mr. Z grabbed her by the hips and held her still. He looked down at her crack. The enema hose disappeared into her butt, and he knew the flow of water was entering her, filling her to the brim. He'd change tactics. He'd make this sassy bitch squirm.

"How big is her enema?" Z asked X.

"Big," Doctor X said. "Almost a gallon."

"A gallon! Hear that, baby? You have to take almost one gallon of warm soapy water. Boy, I bet that sucks."

Mr. Y snickered. He reached around and massaged El's swollen belly. She felt relief as he made room for more water in her bowels.

"You're just over half way," Z updated. "Your butt is quivering non-stop. I really like potty training you."

El moaned and hung her head. She was so sorry she messed up so badly.

"What are you doing, baby?" Z asked. He would not let up on her torment, not until she answered all his questions without delay.

"Being potty trained, sir." She broke out in a fresh coating of sweat as her body was overcome with a serious cramp.

"Potty training? What kind of undisciplined bitch are you?"

"The worst kind, sir."

El wanted to double over and grasp her stomach, but was forbidden to do so. She accepted her enema as it flowed hurriedly into her.

"I'm looking at your ass crack. I see the hose disappear into your ass crack." Z released her hips and gently peeled open her butt. "Now, I see the hose and nozzle up your asshole. Take your water, you ungrateful, spoiled bitch. Take it all. Almost done. Almost time to force you to hold your enema. You will havenorelief until you're done with your spanking."

Mr. X laughed.

Mr. Y massaged her belly.

El took every drop of her enema.

As Mr. X clamped off the hose so there would be no escape of water from El's very full butt, Mr. Z asked, "How shy of a gallon?"

X laughed again. His cock was huge from listening to Z talk to El. Z was good at torturing their girl. "One quart shy."

"Four cups? You hear that, baby? Four cups. I think the other four cups are waiting if you don't explain yourself."

El began to cry again. She was so full, so uncomfortable; she needed, needed to void. She wasn't capable of thought or explanation. Her body was shaking from the cramping gripping her body.

"How hard is it to get four more cups in her?"

Z was no longer happy or patient. His cock was screaming. His hand was itching to strike her ass. He would, by God, get an answer out of her.

"Not hard at all. I can fill another bag and attach it to her hose."

"Make it ice cold."

"Please, sir!" El wailed. "I lost track! I was so excited about my new car. I must have mixed up my billing cycles. I was careless. I was bold. I had no permission! I beg your pardon." She cramped painfully. Her butt was about to explode! "Please, please have mercy."

"Explain your cussing."

"I couldn't believeee," she groaned as another cramp struck. Soon she'd be cramping continuously. She was breathing hard, but she must continue. "I couldn't believe that was my balance. Oh, God! Please, empty me!"

"Fuck no. You haven't had your spanking yet. You will hold your enema untilwesay you're done."

El groaned. "Yes, sir."

"The cussing?"

"I was in shock. I got caught. I knew I had messed up, and I would be severely punished. And rightly so! I'm a bad girl!"

"You need potty training." Z absolutely loved this! He was already planning El's next enema, privately, in his room.

"Yes, Master. Potty training. I need to learn."

"And finally, explain your back talking."

El was sobbing. Now her bladder was throbbing, and once again her pussy was silent. There would be no help there.