Messy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few moments of resting on me, and Tori raised herself up and off me, cupping her pussy with one as she moved to straddle Sienna's pillow. The blonde quickly went to work licking up the mixed girlcum and semen leaking out of her friend, a sight that very nearly revived me for a third round. "Sometimes a girl wants to do some fucking," Tori explained.

We didn't repeat that night the next morning, as we usually did. Tori woke me up by dragging Sienna to the shower, and I lay there baking in the warmth and peace and stillness as I heard the toilet flush a couple of times and the shower start. Did my ears detect a slight cry of feminine enjoyment before the water shut off? I couldn't tell.

They came out later after I'd made coffee and oatmeal - both wrapped in fluffy towels - to claim their breakfasts. We stood in the kitchen and looked out at the deck as the morning sky failed to lighten appreciably due to the heavy clouds, and wind whipped the occasional flakes across the already snow-covered scene. I made a mental note to go out riding the before the next storm, the scenery had to be beautiful.

"Think we'll make it back before the storm?" Sienna asked, sounding slightly apprehensive.

"Oh yeah. They're predicting it hits around five, and we'll be back well before then."

"I'm just not used to the weather this far north, I feel like there's gonna be six feet of snow and we're gonna get buried." The blonde sounded defensive.

Tori squeezed her hip. "I've been up here for lots worse. Cmon, let's go get ready so we can get out of here." Making sure my eyes were on her, she untouched her towel from under her armpits, folded it over her arm, and walked back to the bedroom.

No matter how many times I saw her muscular back and ass and legs as she walked away from me, I had to remind myself not to drool.

I was cleaning up from breakfast when I heard Tori call "Gary, could you come in here for a minute?"

I ambled into the bedroom. "What's u-... Oh."

Tori was face down, ass up on the bed with Sienna kneeling behind her, holding the red-jeweled plug. "Can you please tell schoolgirl here that it's ok to push this in. She's kinda hesitant."

Sienna gave a gloriously naked shrug.

"It's ok," I reassured her. "Steady pressure and increase it if you have to."

The blonde pressed the plug into the upturned asscrack before her, adjusted it when it showed slightly in the copious lube, and seemed to steel herself as she pushed forward gently. She wasn't applying much pressure, and it seemed to take forever for Tori to dilate open enough to accept the bulb, but eventually she did, sighing at the feeling of being filled as she closed around the stem.

"Now your turn." Tori rolled to her feet and slid off the bed, rummaged through a duffel bag on the floor, coming up with a glass plug and a bottle of lube. "Lay on your back on the edge of the bed and pull your legs up."

Sienna did so, very blatantly in my direction, giving me a fantastic look at her privates.

Tori knelt by the edge of the bed, and dripped the lube across her girlfriends crack, massaging it into into her backdoor and then gently sliding a slippery finger into the passage. Twisting and turning and thrusting gently, she coated Sienna's tunnel, adding another finger to slowly stretch the passage open. "Still feeling good?" she checked in.

"It feels... Better?"

"Good." The Latina slathered the glass with lubricant and gently pressed the rounded end to Sienna's anus. The blonde giggled at the sensation, and then sobered as the bulb began to make its way in. "Just keep breathing steady, try to stay relaxed," Tori instructed.

"UHHHHHNNNN!" Sienna groaned as her asshole closed around the only-slightly-thinner stem. Tori patted one buttcheek. "Good girl."

The two dressed in warm layers, thick activewear pants and layered shirts under heavy hoodies, all bearing the logo of a local company known for cutting edge styled cold weather clothing. I wolf-whistled appreciatively. "You guys look great."

Sienna curtsied. "One of my girlfriends works for Gorillawear and sends me their stuff all the time."

"This is my Christmas present," Tori told me as the blonde beamed.

"You do like survival gear..."

I dressed and we took Tori's SUV, bigger and heavier and capable of transporting us and our groceries.

The closest town was about an hour away, and we saw maybe four other vehicles on the road the whole time. Besides there being very few people this far up north, I think it was only the bravest that had decided to abandon their cabins and farms for travel in the face of the storm. And so we crawled along under dead, rattling trees while the wind blew random flakes around us and the sky refused to brighten, apparently stood for venturing so far from home and hearth.

I picked up a variety of packages that had arrived for me at the post office, sending the girls on ahead to start the grocery shopping.

I caught up with them in the frozen foods aisle and put an end to their argument over frozen pizza by buying a few of both. We trawled the aisles, deliberately taking our time, making sure to gather up everything we thought wed need or that could possibly be running low at the house. Shampoo, detergent, cleaning products, toilet paper... I got out with a bill under $400, but not by much.

"What are all these packages?" Sienna asked as we loaded up the SUV.

"Never you mind." I slammed the trunk shut. "Wanna go for lunch?"

There was a mom and pop diner up the street, and we trudged to it, heads down against the rising wind.

People react differently to a guy out with two girls. Men look at me like I'm either the luckiest son of a bitch on earth, or with ill-concealed malicious jealousy.

Women look at me like I'm a pedophile.

Back when I was first getting to know Tori, I'd gone out with her and a now-out-of-state fuckbuddy named Colette. When Tori went to the salad bar, one of the waitresses approached her and asked if she would like someone to call the police on me. Tori showed the waitress her ID, and rubbing salt in the wound, asked why anyone would call the police on her daddy.

So I was used to the odd looks we got as we were seated at the supper-club style diner where we ate lunch.

We chowed down on thick potato chips and onion dip in a heated back patio covered in glass and watched the snowfall pick up slight intensity whole we waited for the suspiciously-glancing waitress to return with our sandwiches.

"How you doing, See?" Tori asked quietly.

"Constantly aware. Gonna start getting a little sore soon."

"You can go to the bathroom and remove it any time you want. They're single rooms here, the doors lock, wash it and put it in your purse."

"I'm good for right now."

I sipped at my old-fashioned and gazed out at the white-buried courtyard behind the windows. "You guys want to put up the Christmas tree when we get back?"

Sienna's eyes lit up. "There's a tree?"

"An artificial in the basement, and Gary usually cuts one for the living room." Tori told her. "Though he probably won't be doing that today."

"Damn straight I won't. Maybe day after tomorrow."

The food arrived, and we chewed noisily. "We should all go for a snowmobile ride." I mused.

"Don't you just have the one?" Sienna asked.

"Oh no. There's two more sitting in the garage under tarps. You ever ridden?"

The blonde looked embarrassed. "Never."

"You can ride with me," Tori volunteered. "I've come up to ride with Gary for the past few winters. Its fun."

"Let's do it."

We finished eating and stuck around for another hour, watching the snow fall, conversing, Tori and I waiting until our drinks no longer registered in our senses before leaving. I paid cash for lunch, and Tori met our suspicious waitress's glance with a brilliant, seductive smile. "Are you open on New Years Eve?"

She scowled. "Until one in the morning."

"Great. We'll be here at nine."

The waitress picked up a book and consulted it."A table for two?"

"Three," Sienna said with a smile as seductive as Tori's.

We took the drive back slowly, enjoying the winter scenery and driving as safe as possible.

Well, almost as safe as possible.

Tori was sitting in the front passengers seat, and about halfway through our drive I turned to her and said "Road head."

Roused from her contemplation of the barren wilderness passing by outside the window, Tori looked over at me and her body language changed, curling towards me, softening. She shifted in her seat, the movement highlighting her body even under the heavy layers.

"As you wish, Sir." Even her voice had changed, going smoky and seductive.

Wiggling her body, Tori slipped out of her winter jacket, passing it back to Sienna. Unzipping her stylish hoodie, she shrugged out of that as well. Underneath was a form-fitting cold-weather active-wear shirt which she stretched and pulled, tugging it and the bra underneath up above her small but firm tits. Reaching down, she unzipped her pants and pushed them and her panties down to her knees, revealing golden brown skin, muscular thighs, and her smooth feminine mound "Eyes on the road, Sir."

In the rear view, I saw Sienna lean forward with interest.

Tori lowered her body across the console, scooting towards me as her fingers worked down my zipper and pried my erection out of my boxers. "That looks delicious..." She licked me up and down, brushing her lips in wide, soft kisses against the side of my shaft. Extending her tongue, she teased the tip up me, flicking it around my glans, ending with a luxurious curl. "And it is..."

She swallowed me to the root in one slow slide, and then began bobbing up and down. Lips sealed around me, she sucked deliciously, tongue sliding against me with every movement.

"Eyes on the road," Sienna reminded me.

"I'm good."

Glancing over, I saw Tori masturbating as she fellated me, fingers moving between her thighs, the musky smell of feminine arousal filling the vehicle.

The Latina licked her way back up, sucking at the purple head of my cock as she jerked me. The flicks of her tongue became more and more electric as her fist slid around my saliva-slicked rod, and Tori let one shot of cum erupt into her mouth before sealing her lips around me. My hips jerked upwards with each ejaculation, and Tori buried her head in my lap, letting me thrust hard into her throat as I came.

When the pulses stopped, she swallowed around me and straightened, adjusting her clothing to a more modest state.

"A little quick for my liking, but then you didn't fuck either of us this morning..."

A memory intruded into my mind, of Jessie kneeling and telling me how much she enjoyed being on her knees for me. Followed by others, us eating at that fancy restaurant, playing pingpong, wandering the city during a blizzard.

Fuck. I hadn't called her from town.

Even with my gorgeous neighbor tucking my freshly-sucked penis back into my pants, I felt a spike of guilt and regret. I gritted my teeth, and focused on the post-orgasmic feelings of closeness and bodily pleasure.

I loaded the groceries into house, dashing between the warmth of the cabin and the cold of the out-of-doors to grab bags and cardboard flats as Tori and Sienna put everything away. Inside, I watched as Tori crouched to shove canned goods into the bottom of the pantry, growling softly to herself as they tipped over with a clatter. I knew I was compensating for my thoughts of Jessie, knew I was fighting my feelings of guilt, but I tapped on the Latinas shoulder anyway. "Hey."

She looked up. "'sup?"

I pulled her to her feet, hooked the back of her neck with my hand, and kissed her. Hard. Deep. Passionately.

Tori sighed and melted against me, her hands lightly gripping my sides as I held her body to me. I let her back up for a breath and she gasped, surprised and aroused. "What was that for?"

"I just wanted to show you that I want you."

A confused look crossed her face, and then she bent to stack cans.

I took the Christmas tree out of storage, hefting the big box out of the basement closet and setting it up off to the side of the fireplace, spending an hour leveling the base, inserting and adjusting the branches going up the trunk. Then it was another hour of mind and finger numbing labor rigging the lights just right. As I wove and twisted the lights, I watched the snow fall outside the basement patio door coming down faster now, the flakes bigger, piling up quicker as darkness fell.

With the lights up, I went upstairs. Tori was in one of the spare bedrooms - an office with desk, chair and couch - scribbling and measuring and thinking, a stack of paper in front of her as she marked up designs for her next piece of furniture. I peeked in on her quietly, choosing not to interrupt. See was on the master bed, reading. "Hey, can you do me a favor?" I asked.

She set the book down. "Always. What do you need?"

"I'm gonna go out and plow, can you put a pizza or two in?"

"Certainly." She slid gracefully off the bed and walked out of the room, pausing only to press her lips against mine in a quick kiss. I smiled and started donning my snow mobile gear.

Out in the garage,I gassed up the machine again, and spent too long wrestling the plow onto the front, cursing as I maneuvered the big piece of steel into the attachment point. In the long run though, that saved me time over manually shoveling, and I zipped through the chore, pushing the several inches of hard wet snow aside with ease.

The pizza was done when by the time I got in, and I followed my nose downstairs, finding that Tori and Sienna had gotten out the box of Christmas ornaments and were chowing down on pizza. Tori smiled when she saw me and handed me a glass filled with amber liquid, one that matched her own. "Put on your pajamas and join us, you can help See decorate the top of the tree."

Both girls had already changed out of their regular clothes, opting instead for fluffy bathrobes.

"I'll help you decorate, but I've gotta keep going back out, it's really coming down."

"You can say that again," Sienna remarked from where she was stretched to hang an ornament on a top branch. "Weather radio says two and a half feet tonight."

I joined in the festivities, eating pizza and hooking ornaments onto the tree, lit only by the roaring fireplace and the multi colored Christmas lights. Sienna had preloaded her phone with instrumental holiday music, and the atmosphere was close and cozy.

Eventually the tree was decorated and all the boxes put away, and I relaxed in the couch, Sienna and Tori curled up on either side of me as I relaxed, feeling the alcohols effects and the drowsiness of the warm and comfortable scene pulling me towards sleep.

"Should we show him?" Tori's voice interrupted my relaxation.

The Latina to my left choose, See following, and they stood before me and very slowly shed their time, revealing what was underneath. They were wearing matching bra-and-panty sets, small red lace triangles held in place by green straps, trimmed with white fluff. "Santa's sexy elves are going to give you all the gifts you want," Sienna said in a low, seductive voice before giving my neighbor a long, body-grinding kiss. "Can I suck him first?" She asked, just a hint of begging in her voice. "You got him in the car..."

Tori smirked. "On one condition..."

From under a pile of blankets on the loveseat, she retrieved a neck-to-arm harness, a nylon collar starched to a strap affixed with D-rings. With Sienna kneeling subserviently by my feet, she velcroed the collar around the blondes neck, and cuffs around her wrists, clipping the cuffs to the D-rings with snap hooks.

Tori patted the blonde head by her hip, and stepped back to recline on the loveseat, took a drink from her tumbler. "Use her however you want."

I undressed slowly, and by the time I stepped out of my pants and by the time my erection was bobbing in front of Sienna's face, she was panting with desire.

She leaned forward, giving me gentle, delicate stimulation both girls knew I preferred at the start, and wobbled slightly, unable to steady herself with her hands. I think she decided to forgo the foreplay, because she then slid her mouth down around me and began sucking noisily, speeding up the movement of her head to compensate for the fact that she couldn't stroke me with her hands. The head of my cock pressed against the head of her throat in each downstroke, and on the last one Sienna pushed forward, ignoring her own gagging as she tried to cram more of my meat down her gullet.

I pulled back when she seemed to have stayed down just a little too long, and the blonde gasped, sucking in air. She looked up at me happily, licking saliva from her messy lips. I told her to stick out her tongue and she complied, and gripping her head, I thrust into her mouth, scraping the sensitive underside of my dick along her tongue, choosing for myself how deep and fast I wanted to go in that wet hole. The look on Sienna's face was adoring as I pistoned in and out of her mouth, and the next time I pulled out I left the head just barely within reach of her lips, making her struggle against my strength just to get it back.

I sat back on the couch, gently pulling the blonde to kneel between my knees. Able to support herself against me and the furniture, she bobbed and sucked enthusiastically, hair swinging around her face. I reached out to stroke he hair as my climax approached, and she raised her facefrom her task. "I'm close," I said.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth or give me a facial?"

I thought about it, held my penis back out to her. "Keep going."

Sienna fellated me right through my climax, not even slowing as she swallowed down the spurts of semen that bathed the back of her throat, continuing the stimulation of my extraordinarily sensitive member, keeping it from going soft.

She rose, flopped down beside me, and shifted to get comfortable with her hands shackled behind her. "Go. Fuck her now."

Tori grinned at me from the other couch, lay back, and pulled the gusset of her panties aside to show me her glistening wet snatch. "How do you want me?"

"Right where you are."

I moved to her couch, lowered myself until I could put my lips on her clit. Tori grabbed my hair, pulled me up. "Uh uh. Just your dick tonight. Don't worry about us."

Moving up, I positioned myself with one foot on the floor and a knee on the couch, reaching down to notch my straining erection into position. Tori looked up at me with smile, gasping as I filled her in one push. Fuck, this girl was small. Her vagina gripped me tightly, and I began moving slowly, getting her used to the feeling of me stretching her wet tunnel. Faster and faster, and Tori was grunting, pumping her hips up at me, spurring me onto faster and faster thrusts. When she came it was with her legs wrapped around my hips, her head and shoulders the only part of her small, muscular body touching the couch cushions, her torso flexing as she sank her teeth into my shoulder and shrieked.

I pulled is both up solidly on the couch and lowered my body to hers, covering her completely and rutting into her in slow, deep strokes, reveling in the wet tightness compressing my cock, the hot, firm body beneath me, the frenzied movements of Tori's lips against mine, her nails tearing my back from butt to shoulders.

"You feel so fucking good inside me," the Latina said, before another long, grinding stroke lit her off again. Her twat clamped down on me in rippling squeezes as she howled her pleasure into my ear and dug her fingers painfully into my flesh.

When her head fell back to the cushion, she looked up at me with part exhilaration and part exhaustion. "Cum in me soon, please" she whispered. "I want you to fuck me up my ass after. I want See to watch."