Messy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed with it well past my climax, pleasuring my sensitive flesh until I was rock hard again in her mouth before pulling off and looking at me expectantly. "Did I do a good job?"

"Fantastic." I pulled at her hip and she shifted around for me, on all fours, sensually arching her back and spreading her legs to give me a great view of her wet, open nether lips. Turned to display herself for me, she rolled her ass like she was already taking my cock looking back with an expression of ecstasy on her face.

I smiled at the erotic scene before me and grabbed a condom off the nightstand, opening and applying it quickly. Sienna sighed as I pressed the head of my dick into her vaginal opening, mouth and eyes opening wide with a silent scream as I pushed into her constricting tunnel. Even with her copious lubrication she was still amazingly tight and it took a half dozen slow withdrawals and entries before she had accustomed to me filling her.

Looking down I could see the red and purple marks of my violence on her ass, so out of place on her fair skin. I covered them with my hands, letting them rest there lightly so as not to hurt her, but obscuring the bruises from my view. Sienna for her part was willing to hold still on her hands and knees and let me fuck her, not moving aside from a slight roll of the hips and spread of the knees to offer me better access. So we just fucked, her enjoying the passivity of submitting to me, and me enjoying the sensations of stroking in and out of her tight, boiling hot pussy.

Sienna came twice before me, hard shrieks that tightened every muscle in her body and releases that nearly tipped her out of the rear entry position. As I approached my own orgasm I could sense from her shifts and grunts and gasps that she was close too, and I clenched down, trying to hold back until she'd gotten off again. She looked back at me with a look of concentration on her gorgeous face. "I'm close."

"I know, I can feel it."

She gasped as a wave of sensation swept through her. "Could you... Could you play with my ass? Tori says I need to learn to associate that with cumming and..."

I lifted a hand from her bruised bottom and sucked up a large amount of saliva to deposit on it, then gently pressed the pad to her backdoor. Sienna groaned and clutched one breast as the first knuckle slipped inside. I picked up speed, thrusting fast and deep into her, continuing even after she went over the edge with a scream, enjoying the feel of her squeezing around my prick and the sight of her anus squeezing around my finger. Her climax set mine off, and I pushed forward as deep as I could go, leaning over to hold her sweaty body close as her spasming sheathe milked cum into the rubber.

"And this is why I rarely drink," Tori announced from the bathroom doorway where she been watching us. "I'm such a lightweight, figuratively and literally that it knocks me out and then I miss all the fun stuff."

I withdrew from Sienna with a slurp and hopped off the bed, Tori taking my place next to the blonde as I disposed of the rubber. "Someone did have fun last night," I heard her say, and when I came back I saw her massaging her girlfriends bruised rump.

"I was a bad girl," Sienna said meekly.

I curled up with them, sandwiching Sienna between us. "But it's all good now."

Tori shot me a questioning look over Sienna's shoulder and then lay back down, gently kissing her hair and neck. "See, I think we should take a shower, get cleaned up. With your sore butt, do you want to skip the plug today?"

The blonde curled closer to me. "Absolutely not. Can he watch?"

Toris hands roamed over us. "As long as he promises not to touch..."

I chuckled at the thought of the erotic scene. "Dammit..."