Messy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted with arousal, her words igniting lust within me. I reached down and grabbed her thighs, pulling them up and adjusting her ankles to rest on my shoulders, allowing me to fold her smaller body in half as I started thrusting.

"Knew that would get you going," Tori said, self-satisfied. She grabbed my arms, pulling me into her as I went down, arching her back to push me up, participating almost equally in her own fucking. When I came, I didn't stop moving, just kept plowing even as the tremors of orgasm shook me, hammering in and out of Tori until she came too, a muscular clench that pulled me to her as she once more screeched into my shoulder.

I pulled up and away, gasping for breathe from the exertion and the heat in the room. Dammit this was a workout. I looked down at Tori, still writhing sensually on the couch as she came down from her high, and smiled. I loved seeing her in her "all fucked out" state. The way the firelight flickered on her skin and her glossy black hair was beautiful. She sighed and straightened her panties, rolled off the couch to fold herself over the edge of the coffeetable. Looking back at me she said " There's lube and rope on the loveseat."

I retrieved both and asked Tori how she wanted to be tied.

"However you want."

I used the soft rope to tie her legs wide apart to the legs of the table, ran it up one side to tie her hands together. I experimented by pulling her back, and found I could adjust her to whichever height I found most comfortable. Kneeling behind her, I pulled her gstring to the side and dripped lubricant down her crack. I rubbed it gently around her puckered backdoor before steadily pushing one slippery finger in. I looked over at Sienna, twisting erotically in her bonds as she watched me prepare Tori's bottom. " Why don't you come over here and watch?"

She slipped off the couch and kneewalked to the side of the coffee coffeetable, unsteadily leaning forward to watch. I added another finger to Tori's back passage, gently thrusting and stretching her hole I rubbed her dripping wet pussy with my other hand. Tori shifted on the table, her breathing growing faster, obviously enjoying my attention. "Pay attention, See, he's gonna be doing this to you pretty soon."

"Soon?"

"Probably next week." Tori arched her back, gasping silently, then relaxed. "You'll be on your hands and knees, and you'll feel his cock brush against you. When you look back you'll see him lining everything up between your cheeks... And when he pushes forward... It'll feel huge, but you'll open up, just like I've been training you."

Sienna whimpered at the thought. I squeezed out some lube onto my erection and rubbed the head against her slit and then upwards. I pressed against the slight gape my fingers had left, and Tori sucked in air as I gently thrust forward. Her body resisted and then yielded, and I held still for a minute before sliding the rest of the way in, savoring the slow slide of her anus down my sensitive shaft. Beneath me, Tori squirmed and shifted, pushing her ass back and arching up as much as her restrained position would allow.

"You'll feel him stretch you impossibly wide as he slides in, and then those big nuts will swing against your kitty and you'll know he's completely inside you. And it... It'll probably hurt for a little bit, but then it'll start to feel good, especially if he plays with you, or lets you play with yourself and when he cums...it feels amazing shooting inside you." Tori's voice with low, heavy with lust and concentration as she multitasked between focusing on the sensations coming from the slow sawing of my cock back and forth through her tightest hole, and describing it to her girlfriend.

I gripped her buttocks, pulling them apart slightly as I picked up speed. Tori put her forehead on the coffeetable, beginning to grunt with exertion as we both pumped towards each other, "you can try to flex and squeeze around him, but sometimes it's best to just submit and...and...oh FUCK!" Tori's voice went high and she shrieked as she came, set off by my hand reaching around to rub firmly on her wet slit. Next to us, Sienna watched her girlfriend now writhing mutely on the table as she shuddered and clenched her way through the orgasm. I had to stop as the construction of her asshole threatened to snap me. When Tori relaxed and slackened enough for me to begin thrusting again, I started moving faster against the limp Latinas butt, seeking my own climax, enjoying the both the physical sensations of of aggressive fucking and the mental stimulation of dominance, of my gorgeous friend submitting to the taboo acts while her equally gorgeous friend watched and imagined herself experiencing the same.

My climax was hard, I pushed as deep into Tori as I could, flattening her to the table as I pumped, my whole body contracting and releasing as I splashed the walls of her rectum with rope after rope of sticky cum. Eventually I pulled out, immediately checking to make sure Tori was ok, and untying her as soon as I verified she was. I uncuffed Sienna next, and the three of us headed to the downstairs bathroom to wash up.

When we returned, I fed the fire and the exhausted Tori curled up with a blanket on the sofa, relaxing in the warmth with Sienna tucked in next to her stroking her sweaty skin. I glanced out the patio door at the accumulating snow. "I'll be back in a bit, I'm gonna go plow the driveway again."

"You... You do that..." Tori mumbled sleepily. "I'm gonna lay here and enjoy being in the house."

I smirked as I dressed, and then walked over and kissed both of them.

I had to admit though, it wasn't too bad being outside. I was bundled up warmly, and the whine of the engine was relaxing, the scenery beautiful. The work was repetitive, and I zoned out, enjoying my own well-fucked pleasant feeling.

Eventually the driveway was scraped clean and I parked the loud machine and returned to the house, stripping down to my jeans and t-shirt and hanging up my cold weather gear in the entryway. I padded silently downstairs, peaking around the corner to see Tori slumbering deeply in front of the fire. I smiled and headed upstairs.

While I was out, Sienna had showered and changed, washing off her makeup and dressing in plaid flannel pajama pants and a Vikings t-shirt. She was curled up on the livingroom sofa, reading, and said "Hey" when I slumped in a chair.

I sat there, part of me wanting to sleep, the other part wide awake.

"You tired?" I asked Sienna.

"Not at all."

Fires which had been guttering in me sparked to life. "C'mon."

I took her thin wrist in my hand and led her to the office, shut the door behind us. Sienna melted into me as soon as I turned back, her lips going to mine and her hands gripping my hips as she pressed her body against mine. "What's up?" she asked when she eventually pulled away.

"You still need to be spanked."

Sticking out her lower lip made her clean, youthful appearance l look even more girlish. Illegally so. "Was I a bad girl tonight?"

"Not at all."

"So why do I need a spanking?"

"Cuz that's what we do at night before bed." I wasn't sure if she was just playing with me or if she was pushing back, but I'd play along.

"But I let you tie me up and I gave you a great blowjob. I've been wearing my plug like you wanted. I behaved when we went into town today... I thought I was being a good girl."

I brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "You've been a good girl, See. But good girls get spanked too."

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Wouldn't you rather fuck me instead? Why do you have to punish me tonight if I didn't do anything bad?"

I rolled my eyes. "Because you wanted to be my sub. And I enjoy punishing you."

Sienna stepped closer. "Why?"

"I like seeing you naked in my lap. Hearing the sounds you make. The way you wiggle against me. The way it makes you hot for me. And I like making you submit to me. I like you CHOOSING to submit."

Her breathing was fast. "What if I don't want to tonight?"

"You gonna safeword out?"

"No."

I sat down and patted my lap. "Then take your pants off."

She moved around the desk to stand on the right side of my chair and shimmied out of her pajama pants, laid down on my lap. I parted her thighs with my hand on she instinctively pushed back and up slightly, lifting her bare bottom. I ran my hand over her smooth, pale skin. "Ready?"

Sienna looked back at me with a worried scowl. "It's not fair, I was a good girl and you're going to spank me anyway."

"Yes." My hand made a loud crack as I brought it down on her, and she yelped loudly, squirming on my lap.

"Hold still." I alternated between cheeks, between high slaps to her ass and low slaps where her lean thighs met her bottom. Sienna shrieked with every spank, way louder than normal, and with more movement than normal, kicking her legs and twisting. After five medium swats I turned her head toward me with a hand on her chin. "You're way louder tonight than usual, what's up?"

She glared back at me. "I was good all day long and you're still spanking me."

"Yeah, and unless you safeword out, I'm going to continue. I don't want you waking Tori, so keep it down and hold still."

"No. It hurts"

"Why don't you go get the gag Tori brought, the one you used in Minneapolis?" I phrased it as a question but it was an order.

The blonde twisted in my lap and looked over her shoulder. "Just use my panties."

I raised my eyebrows at her and leaned over, fished around in the pile of pajama pants, came up with a pair of lace boyshorts. "Open your mouth." Sienna did so, and I balled them up and pushed them between her teeth. She flushed red, embarrassed, and lowered her head meekly. I grabbed her wrists and held them together at the small of her back. "Think you can behave now?"

Silence.

Sienna didn't even try to protest for the rest of her spanking, her softer cries muffled by the ball of fabric in her mouth, arching slightly away from the harder slaps but lifting her reddening ass obediently for the next.

I pulled her upright and stood, extracted the makeshift gag. "What's gotten int-"

She kissed me wildly, tongue diving into my mouth, hands running over my chest and butt and crotch. I pushed her away, confused, and she looked at me desperately. "Fuck, I get so wet on your knee..."

"What were you doing tonight, See?"

"I wanted to see what would happen if I complained. You kept going anyway." Sienna was beaming and I was pissed. She reached for my belt, and I swatted her hand away.

"What? You really don't want to fuck me?" Her voice was surprised, like she couldn't fathom anyone being angry with her when all she was wearing was a t-shirt.

"You lied to me, See." If I were one of those book dominants I'd be dangerous, shaking mad, ready to belt the hide off this girl. Instead I was rational, thinking. Still mad, but not unreasonably so.

"Ummmm...yeah...but..."

"I don't like being screwed with. Why would you even do that?"

Sienna looked sheepish, verging on downcast. "I thought it'd be fun. I know you like to get rough with Tori, I thought you'd enjoy holding me down. Fighting to spank me. I know I enjoyed it." She bit her lip and looked teasingly at me.

"I didn't think it was fun. I don't like doing shit to people that they don't enjoy, unless we've agreed on it. I'm happy to hold someone down and fuck them while they're screaming for me to stop and fighting like a banshee to get my dick out of them, but only if we discussed it before. I'm not pissed off about being rough with you, I'm pissed off that you tricked me into it by pretending to be pissed off with ME."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I...I just thought it'd be fun."

"Next time you want me to be rough, pin you down, gag you, whatever, just say it. Say 'Hey Gary, don't you think it'd be fun if I struggled tonight?' or whatever."

"But..." Sienna gestured like she couldn't find the words and was trying to pull them from thin air. "But then it won't be REAL."

I narrowed my eyes at her. "I don't fuckin' want it to be real. Not like that. How would you like it if I spanked you until your ass was bleeding one night, just out of the blue, screamed at you about how angry I was with you? And then told you 'Oh I just thought you'd like it rougher tonight and I wanted to make it real?'"

"Umm..." I could see the wheels spinning behind Sienna eyes, considering what that would be like. I could see from the accelerated rise and fall of her tshirt that she was at least slightly turned on by the thought.

I answered for her. "You'd be fucking mad, and you'd have every right to safeword out, not just that quote unquote scene, but the relationship. You can't consent to something when you're being manipulated, and this shit is all about consent, especially when there's pain and strong emotion involved. I didn't consent to what you did tonight, and that's what's not cool. You want to be a sub, great. I hate to pull out the One True Scotsman shit, but no sub does that, not if they want to keep being a sub. That's fuckin' abuse."

"Ok. I'm sorry." Sienna was looking at the floor and her voice sounded small.

I stepped in close and tilted her head up to look at me. "Just don't do it again? You need to understand that its not ok."

"I get it, I get it."

"Good." I turned and opened the door. "Get dressed, it's late, it's time for bed."

Sienna just stood there, looking at the floor. Finally she met my eyes. "Punish me."

"See, I - "

"You said it, that was bad. I hurt you. If we're going about this like I'm your sub, that was definitely misbehavior. That was something to punish me for."

"Stop screwing with me. I already spanked you tonight, I'm not doing that again."

The half-naked blonde snorted. "That wasn't a punishment. That was to show me that you're in charge. That was make me feel like a sub, make my kitty wet and ready for you to fuck. I'm not trying to trick you or anything. Punish me. Please..."

"How?"

"You're the dom. You're my master right now. You pick. I know you've got a lot of tools and toys for hurting people. Or... Make me sleep on the floor tonight. Make me go build a snowman naked or something. Just... make me feel like I paid for screwing up."

I thought about it. "Go get that wooden hairbrush you use, and some lotion. You're a girl, you must've packed lotion, right?"

"Yeah." Sienna returned from the bedroom a moment later with her hairbrush and a squirt dispenser half full of some pale purple cream.

I took both of them from her and set them on the desk. "Strip."

She shrugged out of her shirt casually to stand naked before me. The sight of her lithe, nude body almost - ALMOST - made me decide to give up and just fuck her senseless, but I held onto the angry feeling that her manipulation had caused.

Gently I pushed at her back until she was bent over the wooden desk. "Tell me what you did wrong, Sienna."

She turned her head to look back at me. "Lied to you. Manipulated you."

"And you know why that was wrong?"

She nodded, cheek sliding against the desk.

I picked up the wooden brush. It was shaped very much like a paddle and I wondered very briefly how many red butts this cosmetics company had been responsible for as I rubbed the flat edge over her still pink skin. "This is gonna hurt."

Sienna bit a fingertip and looked back at me with wide eyes. "It should. I'm sorry."

I focused my strikes on the underside of her ass, the paddle making a soft, fleshy whump with every hard impact. Sienna grunted with each one, spread legs stiffening and back arching slightly as pink deepened to red and light purple.

By the time I set the improvised paddle down next to her, Sienna was making little pained "Ahhh!" cries at each strike and wincing every time she saw the paddle pull back. Her butt was significantly darker red than I'd ever spanked it before, definite bruises forming. I squeezed out the lotion and gently rubbed it over her tender skin, making her bite her lip in pain as my hands massaged some particular sensitive spots.

I pulled her up gently and kissed her forehead. "You ok?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"Hey Gary."

"Yeah?"

Sienna looked up at me, and I was once again struck - almost guiltily - by how much younger than her twenty years she looked when she wasn't wearing makeup. "Could you brush my hair please?"

I did. Sitting on the edge of the bed I ran the paddle brush through her soft blond hair, scraping the bristles roughly across her scalp as I quickly learned that she liked. No talk, just tender care. Making sure she didn't feel any anger from me. Making sure she felt cared for.

I tucked her in and went out to plow again. When I returned, Tori was still sleeping soundly downstairs, and I briefly considered waking her up to go to bed upstairs. But I decided against it and undressed, sliding into bed with Sienna.

With the blonde snuggling her head into my shoulder and no one else in the bed, I expected to feel guilt.

I didn't.

I woke up to Sienna watching me sleep. Usually she and or Tori woke me up with a wet mouth around my hard morning wood, but today when I cracked my eyes open, the blonde was just staring at me. I yawned. "Morning."

"Good morning." She shifted close to me, the sheets rustling loudly.

"How are you doing?"

Sienna straightened her legs, winced. "I now have some practical experience about what I would've felt if my boyfriend have spanked me until I cried like I asked."

"Sore?"

"Oh yeah."

I reached out under the covers and drifted my hand across the lower curves of her naked body. "Lotion and loose clothes."

"I will."

"And if you want me to put the lotion on, or watch as Tori puts it on you, I'd be happy to."

Sienna grinned and stretched. "I bet." Her stretch became a curl against me, one leg hooking over mine. "I had hoped that my...misbehavior...last night would've inspired you to fuck me really hard after. The night didn't turn out like I'd planned."

I shook my head. "No, no it did not."

"I feel closer to you this morning because of it though. You punished me because I was bad... And you want me to be good." Her slim hand found my dick, jerking it slowly, watching me for a reaction. When I didn't give her one, she leaned in even closer to my ear. "I want to suck your cock."

"You can if you want. I won't stop you."

"Can I do it on my knees again? I liked that yesterday."

"I've got a better idea." I sat up and arranged myself on my knees, motioned to Sienna to come around in front of me. "Doggystyle, but facing me."

On her hands and knees in front of me, she angled my penis down and began playing with it, giving me teasing licks and swirls, rubbing and gently tugging my balls, exploring my sex with her mouth instead of trying to get me off in record time or submitting to be used. Eventually she took me in, slowly filling her mouth, sliding down and up then further down until he face was pressed to my groin, backing off to go down again.

I wasn't just enjoying her oral attention though. I leaned forward across her back and with saliva-slicked fingers started gently opening her pussy, teasing the lips with delicate touches before slowly pushing one, then two fingers into her. Sienna was already wet, and I was able to begin fingerfucking her, making her groan with pleasure around the shaft filling her mouth. My other hand reached underneath her to fondle a breast, and I smiled at the feeling of the heavy, warm, extremely sensitive flesh in my palm. Sienna enjoyed it too, and we came together, me from the sensation of her tongue flicking across my balls and her mouth sucking around me, her from the multiple ways I was playing with her body. Even with her hips bucking back at my hand and her pussy squeezing me, the blonde multitasked admirably, sucking down the cum pulsing into her mouth with an appreciative coo.