Messy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"If you plan on, um, having...having anal sex with me tomorrow, I'd like to, uh, get ready in private."

"Absolutely."

"Also, I bought some lingerie I'd like to surprise you with."

I smiled. "You're cute. Sure. But be aware, it'll come off soon, this is kind of a no-clothes weekend for you."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." She ran out of the bathroom and returned a moment later clutching her duffel bag. "Out!"

I waited sitting on the edge of the bed, and when Sienna emerged from the bathroom, I was glad I had given her the privacy. She'd fixed her hair up a bit, reapplied some smudged makeup, and put on her lingerie and heels. A diaphanous turquoise babydoll swirled around her hips, low cut between lacy cups, a slit up the middle providing a tantalizing glimpse of bare skin under the under the translucent fabric. Black striped holdup stockings sheathed her legs, and her privates were just barely covered by scandalously see-through panties.

She spun to give me a complete view, and then straddled my lap. "You like it?"

The heat and scent of her so close was intoxicating, and I gripped her wrists together between us, so close to throwing her back on the bed and TAKING her. "I do. You look really hot wearing that."

"You're gonna fuck me while I'm wearing this aren't you?" A smile curled the corner of her mouth. "I was hoping it'd have that effect."

"I'd fuck you no matter what you're wearing."

"Awww, flattery will get you everywhere. Are you going to spank me first or fuck me first?"

I kissed her, felt the heat between us rise as she rolled her hips, grinding against me. I grabbed her ass to slow her movements, felt the lack of coverage. G-string. "Definitely spank."

Sienna stepped back from my lap. "How do you want me?"

"Over my knee, of course. Take down your panties."

Slowly she pushed down the little scrap of fabric, stepping out of it and covering herself with one hand, falsely modest. "Yes?"

I pulled her roughly across my lap by her arm, and she snuggled down into a more comfortable position, legs spread, toes on the floor, ass lifted. "Arms behind your back," I said, and she grabbed her own elbows. I gripped her forearms together and pushed the gauzy babydoll up over the curves of her bottom, and she moaned as I ran my hand over her warm skin. "Do you know why you're going to be spanked, Sienna?"

The blonde looked back at me over her shoulder. Her gaze was slightly unfocused as she concentrated on the sensations. "Because it makes me wet? Because it shows me who's in charge, shows me my place? Because I'm your sub? Because you enjoy hurting me that way?"

That gave me pause. I'd never enjoyed thinking of it like that before. It was an uncomfortable admission, but digging right down to it, I DID like hurting her that way. Yes, it turned her on, yes it was a reinforcement of the relationship we had, but I'd never liked to consider the fact that I hurt my sexual partners because it turned me on.

Well, if we both enjoyed it...

I brought my hand down on her butt, a moderately hard slap, and she grunted. "Harder please."

"We'll get there." I slapped the other cheek. I liked giving her time to adjust and reposition between impacts, her wiggles and shifts were cute. And the glimpse of her pussy lips moving between her legs as she kicked and jostled was arousing.

Sienna's ass was a nice shade of pink when I stopped, and I slid my hand over warm skin, fingertips trailing down between her cheeks to the delicate lips below. "I thought you were wet before, See..."

"Getting spanked does that to – oh don't stop!"

I had my index and middle fingers pushed together into her soaked twat, gently thrusting, opening her up. The blonde moaned as I slowly pumped back and forth, louder when I withdrew. "Please..." Those two lubricated fingers found her clit as I replaced them inside her with my thumb, and I brought her near to climax quickly with gentle but insistent pressure on the front wall of her vagina and back-and-forth motion on her little, pleasured nub.

"That's enough of that," I announced, withdrawing before she passed the point of no return. "Now, where were we..." Sienna wiggled her butt at me and I brought my open hand down hard against one cheek.

"Ahhhhhhh!" She cried out in surprise and looked back at me piteously, then lifted her bottom for the next slap.

I could've sworn that she could be heard outside the cabin. Sienna reacted loudly to each spank, but unlike up north, I didn't get the feeling that she was acting. I was just spanking her that HARD. She writhed and shifted in my lap but always returned to the position I wanted, offering up her bare ass for my hand, again and again, no matter how hard I hit or how loudly she shrieked.

I stopped, eventually, and pulled her to me, let myself fall back on the bed. Her heart was hammering against my chest, her breasts rising and falling rapidly, as her brain processed the sensations of stinging skin, and my hands sliding down to cup and knead those red cheeks, of endorphins intermingling with pain, the feeling of being cared for contrasting with submitting to punishment. Her arms snaked around my neck and she snuggled tighter to me. "Good girl, See. Good girl."

"I am your good girl," she whispered.

We dozed for an indeterminate period of time, laying half on and half off the bed, before I roused myself from my stupor and gently shifted her to the side so I could rise. Sienna rubbed at her eyes. "I'm sorry I fell asleep."

I lifted her legs and moved her fully to the mattress. "No worries. Do you want to go to bed now?"

She blinked blurrily, reached out to softly grasp my half-hard member. "Not until you've made me take this however you want."

I couldn't refuse THAT.

I grabbed her hips and dragged her to the edge of the bed, knelt, and put my lips over her clit. Her laugh turned to a gasp as I sucked and licked furiously, then escalated to a shriek as I slipped my middle finger inside her to press and rub against her g-spot. "Can I cum?" She asked a minute later, her voice hurried.

I raised my head briefly. "Not yet."

"Oh please can I cum, Gary, I need, oh fuck, PLEASE!"

I kept up my oral assault on her a moment longer before looking up her writhing body. "Cum, See."

She did with a scream louder and longer than any she'd let loose during her spanking. Continued screaming because I refused to stop, kept screaming until she was hoarse, twitching, grunting incoherently, her clasping pussy leaking feminine lubricant over my hand and chin.

I raised my head and she looked at me tiredly. "Whoa."

I let her rest for a minute before moving to kneel beside her head, and the blonde looked up at me with lazy enjoyment before turning to take me between her dark red lips. I enjoyed watching her lift her head to bob on me and I decided to help her along. I tangled the fingers of both hands in her near-white hair, pulling her into my thrusts, forcing myself into her mouth, down her throat.

We took advantage of the beds attachment points, clipping her wrist cuffs near the top of opposite bedposts at the foot of the bed, and she lifted one leg so that I could slot into her, then wrapped both around my waist, letting me bounce her light body on my erection, while I lowered my head to suckle on her sensitive tits and my hands cupped her sore ass and one middle finger snuck through her anus while she squirmed and humped against me. That was fun, but she got off next when I uncuffed her and set her down facing the bed, cuffed her wrists above her head again, kicked her ankles apart, and took her from behind. I drove into her with deep insistent thrusts, and my hips pressing against her stinging skin contrasting with the pleasure of my cock moving inside her and one hand rubbing at her at her mound drove her wild, pulling futilely against the leather and metal trapping her in place as she cried out another climax.

As enjoyable as it was though, thrusting up into that wet, clenching box, feeling her butt against my hips, I wanted to see her when I came. I unclipped her as I neared orgasm, withdrew, and we clambered onto the bed together. I lay back and pulled her to me, and she maneuvered me into place as she sat astride my lap, a slow wet slide up into her sheath. Sienna rode me with leisurely rolls of her hips, lifting her ass up until I had almost slipped out of her before rocking back down to meet my straining upward thrusts. The boiling need to release reached a fever pitch as she rocked, and I pulled her down to me with a fist in her hair, kidding her passionately while I pushed up, up, up... I groaned into her mouth while my cock spasmed, splashing her vaginal walls with half a dozen hard, jerking throbs of sticky cum.

We lay there, pressed tightly to each other, arms wrapped around each other's necks, breathing heavily in the afterglow of our rough, exhilarating coupling. Sienna lifted her head, looked at me exhaustedly. "Thank you, Gary."

"A beautiful girl is thanking me for fucking her. Wow."

She rolled her eyes. "Just say 'You're welcome.'"

"You're welcome."

The blond shifted, sweaty skin dragging against sweaty skin, readjusting her legs so she could lay atop me more comfortably while I softened inside her. "Could you do something for me tomorrow?"

I brushed hair from her face. "What might that be?"

"Tonight was nice but... Tomorrow night, when you spank me..." Her voice trailed off.

"What?"

"Spank me until I cry. Please..."

That was unexpected. "Why?"

"I want it. I want to feel that... That release. That emotion. And I want it to be with you."

"We'll see."

Sienna lowered her lips to mine for a gentle kiss.

We slept until late the next morning, waking only once in the night to disentangle our intimate embrace. I rose and padded into the kitchen, peered out through the heavy curtains over the patio door. The rain had left the grass glistening, but the brilliant spring sun was getting a good start on drying it.

The backyard of the cabin was completely enclosed, towering, vine-covered, stone walls on either side, a thin hedge blocking view of the year from the river's edge. Halfway to the water, a stone patio was set in the ground, a firepit at one corner, a small cast iron table and chair set opposite it. Against one of the walls, a wooden bench swing was set between two wild bushes.

It was picturesque. And private.

I rooted around in the cabinets for breakfast foods, coming up with oatmeal, fruit, orange juice, milk, and croissants.

"You should've let me do that." I looked over to see Sienna leaning against the wall.

"You're not my servant. Sub, yes, servant no. Sleep well?"

She yawned. "Wonderfully. And no, I'm not your servant. This weekend I'm your slave."

I poured two glasses of juice, set them on a tray. "Sex slave, not housework slave. It's nice out, want to eat outside?"

"Naked, I assume?" A smile curled her lip.

"Of course."

Sienna crossed to the curtains, pulled them aside, looked out at the secluded yard. "Sure." She pulled the babydoll over her head and set about rolling off her stockings. "But only if you're dressed, and I'm on my leash."

I put on my suit pants, white shirt, and shoes from the night before, and took a tray loaded with food out to the patio table. The air was warm already, and I could hear the rustle of wind in the vines and water against rocks on the shore. What a beautiful day.

I walked Sienna down the stairs to the lawn, and then she delicately lowered herself to get hands and knees to crawl alluringly across the warm, damp grass. She slid lithely into the chair and began tearing chunks off a croissant, dabbing jam onto them before popping them in her mouth.

I could tell she was uncomfortable being nude outside though – she was fidgeting while we ate, seemingly deciding to cover herself and then gripping the arms of the chair instead. "You want to go in?" I asked.

She smirked. "It's that obvious?"

"Yeah."

"No, we can stay here. It's just... Weird. I'm used to being naked around you or other people, but out here... It feels like people can see me, even though I know they can't."

"If you're uncomfortable, let me know, and we'll go in. Just say the word."

"I'm uncomfortable. But I don't want to go in."

It was weird eating breakfast with her like this. I too was used to her being naked around me, but seeing her smooth skin caressed by the sun and wind as we ate, knowing she was submitting to my will despite the discomfort...I felt powerful. She'd said she wanted to do whatever I wanted, and she was proving it.

I carried the tray in and watched Sienna from the door for a moment. She tilted her head back and stretched out to catch the suns rays, and after a few seconds, her right hand crept down between her thighs and her left cupped gently at her breast, and she slouched in the chair further.

I smiled. That girl was insatiable.

I led her back to cabin on her leash, and left her in the bedroom while I used the bathroom and started the shower running. "You're turning green," I told Sienna when I exited the bathroom. Crawling on the grass had left some stains on her otherwise flawless legs, and a few blades were stuck between her toes.

"I may be turning green, but you're still the hulk." She ran her hand up my torso and tried to envelope my bicep with her fingers.

I scrubbed the green off her skin under the hot shower spray, and she returned the favor by bathing me, washing me down briskly with a washcloth, sudsing my bristly hair and goatee, and finally giving me an extra special scrubbing, holding her tits and rubbing them against like a loofah. I was convinced the temperature of the shower stall rose twenty degrees as she held my eyes and brushed her hard nipples against my chest and lower.

When I tried to wash her, she pushed me away with a smile, and then gave me an exaggeratedly pornographic scene of her scrubbing herself down, moaning theatrically and then giggling as she ran a washcloth over her body and made sure all her holes were extra soapy clean with her fingers. With last night's heavy makeup washed off, I was yet again reminded of how young she looked naturally. I pushed that thought to the side as she pressed herself to me for a steamy kiss that must've fogged the glass up even further."Let's go back to bed," I whispered when we separated.

"Good idea."

I turned the water off and stepped out, started toweling off.

"Gary?" Sienna stuck her head out of the glass enclosure.

"Sienna?"

"May I go to the bathroom please?" Her voice was small, and pink suffused her fair complexion.

"Do you need me to leave?"

"No?" She stepped back hesitantly, and squatted slightly, reached down and held her labia spread with two fingers, tried, failed, held eye contact with me while she urinated.

"Why do you want me to do that in front of you?" she asked when she'd cleaned off and exited the shower.

I thought about it. "Because you don't want to. Its private and you find it embarrassing and probably kind of degrading, and I find making you ask permission to do something private and embarrassing and degrading to be a turn on. And you probably do too."

See bit her lip and looked at the floor, blushed.

"And it shows that I'm in charge."

"So is this something that turns you on? What do they call it, watersports?"

I shrugged. "Like, us pissing on each other? Nah, not really. I just get incredibly hard when you submit, especially when you don't want to."

Sienna stepped up and kissed my neck, dragged her lips down my pecs in a wet glide to tentatively kiss my nipple. "So that's not something you want to try? Not something you want to do to me?"

Another shrug. "Meh. Not at the top of my list. Maybe we'll try it someday."

Her slim hand found my hardening meat between us, began slowly pumping. "There is something I'd like to try with you right now though..."

I raised my eyebrows at her, and keeping a grip on my penis, the blonde propelled me or of the bathroom with gentle pushes to my chest, directing me around the room until she could push me flat on my back on the edge of the bed. Then she knelt, shouldering in between my thighs to begin sucking me.

I lay back and reveled in the feeling of Sienna worshipping my dick. Her mouth was small and hot and wet and she had no problem at all forcing herself down my stick until she gagged at its penetration into her throat. Over and over she did this, coating me with thick saliva, before sitting up and jacking me slowly. "Fuck, I love this cock. It fills me up SO good..." she breathed.

Her licking traveled down my shaft, tongue sliding around me, tickling me until she reached my balls. "I love the way it chokes me. The way it tastes. Feeling it swell in my mouth right before you blow your wad down my throat."

Her tongue swirled over my scrotum, and she delicately sucked one testicle into her mouth, gently rolling it around before releasing it to repeat the experience with the other. She was being particularly careful, and while I usually don't enjoy having the boys handled, Sienna was using so light a touch it was actually arousing.

"I love the way it stretches my tight kitty open when you fuck me. How it gets so deep inside me, the warmth and the hard throbbing feeling when you shoot inside. I love feeling it drip out and down my thighs. It makes me feel like I'm owned. Like my only purpose is to give you a place to cum..."

The blonde gently lifted my sack and turned her head to lick lower.

"See, I – "

"Let me," she whispered.

The feel of her tongue against my asshole was insanely electric. Very few of my previous partners had ever taken their blowjobs lower, and the sensation was alien, wet, soft, simultaneously hot and cool, a series of indefinable muted shocks as she licked around the sensitive sphincter, pushed gently but insistently at it with the firm flesh of her tongue. She started alternating swirling licks with wet probes, worming the tip of her tongue a little farther past the clench each time.

"I was trying to think last night what a good sub should do for her owner," she said when she pulled back. "I wanna do something that you probably haven't had done before." That small fist pumped my slimy rod as she nibbled at and then sucked the swollen head.

"What's that?"

"I wanna make you cum..." she blushed, looked down at the floor.

"Oh you're well on your way to doing that," I replied.

"From... From the inside." She blushed.

"Oh..."

"I wanna give you a blowjob while playing with you like that. May I? Please, Master?"

"You can, if you want." I hid my apprehension well. I wasn't exactly comfortable with this, but then, I did a lot of stuff to Sienna that wasn't comfortable. If she wanted to try this, why not?

"Ohhh..." The blonde moaned and I watched as her white hair descended between my legs and she resumed tonguing me, wetting my sensitive skin with bright shocks of sensation. Then she was coming back up and her mouth descended on my erection, lips wide around the shaft as heat and friction were applied to my backdoor. I tried to relax, tried to focus my attention on thrusting up into her powerfully sucking mouth. That slim, smooth finger broke through the tight constriction, and then I felt incredible, fleshy pressure BEHIND. I pushed up to relieve the need, gagging Sienna as I shoved my cock into her throat and she grunted, continued sucking and bobbing as that pressure stroked back and forth and...

I growled with lust as my hips jerked forward and back and I unloaded violently into Sienna's blowjob, raging hard twitches, a torrent of jizz flooding her mouth. She coughed, saliva and cum leaking down my shaft. I felt a dragging emptiness as her finger slipped from my rectum, and both hands gripped my hips to keep me from pushing harder up into her throat.