Messy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the earlier fucking she'd given me with those perfect mammaries, I was still hard as a rock, and I spent only as long slurping at her slick pussy as necessary to confirm that she was wet and ready to go before pulling out her kegel beads and tossing them on the floor. Even that limited tongue action drove her to writhing, crying out in loud shrieks of pleasure. Then I dropped her hips back to the sheets and crawled up her body, covering her with myself.

Her chest heaved, silk tented by her breasts brushing ever so lightly against my skin. I reached down to find her thighs pressed tight together, and I worked a hand through, felt her continue to hold fast. "Spread your legs, See."

She shook her head, a slight smile playing at one corner of her mouth. "Nuh uh. You're gonna be rough with me. I don't want that right now."

My hand, trapped by constriction, moved in artfully against her wet slit. "Open your legs NOW, or I'm simply going to pull them apart by your ankles and fuck you anyway."

She shook her head.

"Fine." I sat back, gripped her ankles and pulled her legs apart, shifting myself into position below her pussy. With her legs held together at the knees, ankles separated under my arms, it was easy to notch the fat head of my cock between her labia and drive forward.

Sienna yelled as I plunged into her wet box, kicking my sides and back with her heels, and I took a moment to reach down on either side, pushing her legs down so I could trap her ankles. She wiggled and shifted beneath me, trying to buck me off with what little motion she had left. I kept thrusting though, going deep into her and feeling the satisfying push against her vulva, withdrawing almost completely, then driving back in, making her feel each stroke completely. "You're a fucking tease, schoolgirl," I growled at her.

"I just like a little struggle with my fuck," she said, relaxing and smiling.

I lifted a hand and gave her face a light slap. "Definitely a tease. Don't."

"I also wanted to see if I could make you just TAKE ME."

"Not a problem." I started pounding again, and she began struggling again, trying to thrash free of my weight. It was like my weekly wrestling matches, staying mindful of her legs, not letting her up, all while working towards my goal – in this case our orgasms instead of a submission.

Dammit she was beautiful. Flushed, panting, platinum hair in disarray as she fought and failed to buck me off, to not cum. The tunnel I was thrusting into clenched around me, released squeezed again, and Sienna sunk her teeth into my shoulder, screaming into my flesh as her brain overloaded.

I pushed her back by her neck, watched as her whole body twitched and she gasped up at me, jerking again and again. Then it was my turn, railing deep into that hot, wet clench, feeling the boil growth in my balls as I moved against her, inside her, until the need grew so great that I let go and strained to push deeper while my cock spat hot cream out to splash against her vaginal walls. I let my forehead rest against hers while we drew in breath, let our heart rates slow, let the sweat start to dry on our skin.

Sienna tilted her head up and gave me a sweet, gentle kiss on the lips. "Thank you, sir."

I pulled slowly from her a a while later, letting her up and reaching up to free her wrists. She sat stiffly, rubbing her ankles. "I need to go to the bathroom. Brush our teeth, and then bed?"

"Sounds good."

I derived great satisfaction from brushing my teeth with the blonde, enjoying such a simple domestic scene, and then making her relieve herself in front of me. I went to sit on the bed while she washed her face clean of makeup, and then she shut off the light and walked into the cozily lit bedroom. The short silk gown swished around her lithe frame, tantalizing me with glimpses of her skin. "Ready for bed?" she asked.

"I think you're forgetting something first."

"Oh yeah." She gave me a shy smile and then lay down across my lap from the right. Reaching back, she lifted her hem of the nightie up over her bottom, and shifted her legs apart, bending her knees and bracing her feet on the floor. I rubbed the pale curves before me, dragged my thumb over the green jewel between her cheeks, and put a hand on her back to hold her down. Sienna released a shuddering breath and lowered her head.

The first slap was loud, and I could feel a hot sting in my hand. The blonde's head jerked up as her skin reddened and she inhaled sharply, and then she grunted at the next impact. She looked back over her shoulder at me. "You've never spanked me this hard before."

I reached over and stroked her cheek. "You said you wanted to cry..."

Indecision crossed her face and then she nodded and lowered her head.

I spanked her methodically up and down each cheek, concentrating on the softer, more painful area where the thigh meets the bottom, working up and down in intensity and strength, keeping her off balance and anticipating as her skin reddened brightly and then began to bruise. Her reactions changed grunts and groans as she tried to tough it out, turning to cries and shouts as I kept going, longer than I'd spanked her before. She stopped lifting her ass for my hand, instead shifting on my lap after the impact and flinching as she anticipated my hand's decent.

I didn't like that I was enjoying her response, feeling the skinny, smooth body on my lap kick and wiggle every time my hand contacted her upturned curves, the exclamation of pain louder than the crack of skin on skin. Part of me got off on it, felt powerful and fulfilled, and I leaned into it, hitting her harder, provoking a louder response.

"Lets try something different," I said softly, letting my hand test on her hot, red butt.

"Ok?" Sienna sniffed and looked back at me, her face red.

I helped her up and maneuvered her to sit astride my lap, leaning back against my supportive left arm. Her breathing was fast and and shallow and she winced as her butt settled on my leg. I reached down and cupped her pussy with my right hand, pressing one then two fingers between her labia and into her vagina. Sienna closed her eyes and arched her neck as I probed, and when I presented those fingers before her mouth, she sucked them clean, tongue running over and between them to get any lingering juices.

"That's not just my cum, is it?"

See shook her head as an embarrassed look cross her face.

"Your pussy is getting wet from this?"

She nodded and I cocked my head. "I didn't hear you."

"Yes sir."

Sienna shrieked as I brought my hand down in a moderate strength slap between her thighs, clamping her legs shut after my hand left her privates.

"Open your legs," I commanded, and she shook her head.

"Yes. Safeword out if you want, if not, spread your legs."

I spanked her vulva nine more times, not nearly as hard as her ass, but hard enough to make it sting. Sienna shivered every time I pulled my hand, yelped every time it made contact, and by the time I was done, was looking away and whimpering with her bottom lip between her teeth. She gasped when I manhandled her around, pushing her over my lap, head down, ass in the air. "More?"

I didn't even answer, just started spanking her again. After a few strikes, I gripped the jewel between her cheeks with two fingers, slowly worked it free, then started back up again.

Somewhere, sometime, Sienna's shrieks became MORE. They caught in her throat with a hitch, continued through multiple slaps. I became aware, slowly, that it wasn't just exclamations of pain, but sobs. I turned her blonde head to see her face puffy and red, tears wetting her cheeks and dripping to the floor below, chin trembling. I pulled my hand back for another swat, and her eyes made me stop. I couldn't do this looking at her sad face.

Instead I rested my hand on her bottom, rubbed the hot, bruised skin. My fingers went lower, seeking confirmation. Yes, she was wet. Dripping wet on her thighs. But that didn't change the quiet sobs and the tears of pain on her cheeks, and I lay back, pulled her to my chest while I stroked her cheek. "It's ok, I'm done now."

I held her for a long time as the crying quieted down, and her breathing and heartbeat returned to normal. I stroked her cheek and applied pressure under her chin until she lifted it to look me in the eye.

"Hey."

"You ok?"

Sienna smiled softly. "My butt hurts."

"Yeah, that's to be expected. I'll get some lotion to put on it."

"Just hold me a while longer? Please?"

"Sure."

"And Gary?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad you did that. I needed it."

I held her tight for a while longer, before sliding out from under her and searching the bathroom for some sort of lotion or ointment to put on her bruised butt. There were multiple bottles, and I selected what looked like the best and returned to the room to find Sienna laying on the edge of the bed, torso on the mattress, legs spread and ass pushed up, nightie pushed to her waist.

She smiled at me knowingly as I approached and reached back to run a hand over the tented crotch of boxers. That smile turned to a wince when I started rubbing and kneading the lotion into her bottom. Her skin was bright pink, with dark blue and purple and yellow splotches beginning to form. I swallowed hard and forced myself to look at my violent work.

Forced myself to remember enjoying it in the moment, her sounds and moves of pain.

Bottle closed, I lay down on the bed, and Sienna crawled up to today on top of me. "That was intense," she said after a while.

"Little bit. I'm sorry I hurt you."

She snorted. "I asked you to. I wanted to know what that felt like, and I got it."

"And now its gonna hurt to sit for a few days. You've got some real ugly bruises back there."

"I know what I asked for, I'm not mad at you."

I pulled her head down and kissed her. "Good."

"Do you want to...go again?" See asked. "As long as we find a position that doesn't put a lot of weight on my ass, I mean, I'm still wet..."

"See."

"Oh ok, goodnight Gary."

Sunday morning was a lot like Saturday. I woke up late, and for just a moment before I opened my eyes, I thought I was with Tori. See usually slept at my side, and today there was weight on my chest, and a small part of my heart soared before I came fully awake and saw blonde hair in my field of view instead of black.

I held her for a long time while she slept ungracefully, snoring, mouth open and drooling slightly onto my shoulder. She was sleeping hard, and I couldn't blame her, last night had been intense. So I relaxed, enjoyed the weight of her warm body on top of me, the feel of her skin and nightie so different under my arms.

It took me a while to slide out from under Sienna, but I finally managed to slip from beneath her without waking her up, and I went to check the outdoors. Just as warm and sunny as the previous day, and I stood on the back deck for a while enjoying the breeze. This weekend had been relaxing. No, that wasn't the word. Fulfilling? Satisfying. There it was.

As with Saturday, I made a large breakfast – coffee, orange juice, milk, toast, croissants, oatmeal, fruit, and plated it all before waking up the sleeping blonde in the other room. I knelt by the side of the bed and stroked her cheek until she lazily opened her eyes. "Morning, schoolgirl."

She shifted, winced and, and decided not to roll over. "Good morning."

"Sleep well?"

That earned me a smile. "I had a great pillow. And I fell asleep..." she stretched, yawned. "I fell asleep with this great warm, fuzzy feeling from a couple of massive orgasms earlier. So yeah, I slept good."

"You wanna get up? I made breakfast."

"Only if you'll walk me to it on my leash."

I retrieved the leather from where we'd discarded it last night and clipped it to her collar and then Sienna slipped stiffly from the bed, stretching and giving a little whimper as she worked out the sore muscles and skin. Her butt was even darker bruised than last night, a burgundy and blue and yellow storm cloud of color on that arousing curve. I forced myself to look at the damage I'd done as she crawled ahead of me to the kitchen.

Food got set out first, and then Sienna stood to descend the back stairs, sinking to her hands and knees once he feet hit the manicured green of the walled garden. We sat and ate in the bright sun and warming breeze, listening to the leaves rustle and the water lap, soaking up the bright daylight, and relaxing. I once again found myself enjoying the dynamic, See naked and exposed, myself once again clothed in dress pants, shirt, and shoes at her request. She seemed less hesitant and uncomfortable out here than yesterday, and I found myself hardening at the sight of her nude body across the table from me.

I registered that she had said something to interrupt my musings. "What was that?"

"What time do we need to check out?"

"I think it's like six or seven."

"So we've got another whole day here?" Her face lit up and excitement danced in her eyes.

"Serious? You want more?"

She cocked her head as if to say "You moron." "Just because you spanked me really hard like like I asked you to doesn't mean I don't still want you to... Do whatever you want to me, use me throughout the day if you want. You do still want to, right?"

My slow gaze up and down her exposed skin gave her my answer.

"So...do it. Whenever, wherever you want."

My eyes bored into her and I regarded the willing sex slave. Her hair fluttered gently in the breeze and I could feel my need to dominate stretching, opening its cage door. "Play with yourself."

"Here? I don't think I should, we're outside, what if someone sees me touching my kitty?" Her voice was teasing.

I remained silent, watched as she held eye contact with me and began running her hands over her breasts, cupping them, lifting them and letting them fall, pinching and tweaking her nipples until they stood stiff and hard, writhing as she built her feelings of arousal for my amusement. Two fingers went into her mouth and she sucked them sensuously, then trailed her hand down between her thighs.

Her head arched back and I could hear faint wet noises as she played, and then she gasped, back bowing and pushing her breasts towards me as pleasure grew within her body.

"Sienna. Stop."

She continued a moment longer and then stuck her lower lip out at me in a pout.

I reached out and moved all the dishes to my side of the table, motioned to the glass and wire top. "Bend over and spread your legs."

Sienna blushed and rose, lay down over the table, torso pressed to the glass, head turned to the side, ankles set far apart to expose her engorged, open vaginal lips, and the glistening wet flesh between. And the position exposed her bruised bottom, the marks of my requested violence. I stepped up behind her, pushed down my pants, and notched the head of my cock just between those slippery petals, then leaned over See, kissing her back and neck. She giggled at the teasing sensation and tried to arch back, tried to push herself down my shaft. "Uh uh, schoolgirl. I'm in charge."

She sighed and relaxed back onto the table and I gave her another moment of feeling me at her entrance before thrusting forward, sliding smoothly into her in full stroke. Her pussy felt heavenly around me and I thrust slowly, almost regretting the need to withdraw, enjoying the feeling of hot wet flesh and the satisfied groans of the blonde beneath me. I set a relaxed pace, slow, deep thrusts, languid and leisurely as the soft warm breeze. Sienna turned her head to look at me smile, bit one finger as she tried not to cry out with pleasure.

I straightened, ran my hands over her back as I picked up speed. "You're such a good girl, See. So dirty for me, bending over so I can fuck you out here in the open where anyone can see us."

It wasn't true but it turned her on anyway. Sienna arched her back and pushed into me, crying out quietly. "I love being dirty for you, Gary..."

"Yeah?"

"I LOVE being the slut you use when you wanna be rough, when you wanna shoot your load into some tight wet ho – oh right there, don't stop, don't stop – " Her powers of speech dropped to grunts and gasps, and then her channel squeezed around me powerfully tight. I held still and watched her body twitch as the climax swept through, her eyes glazed and staring while her brain fired off pulses of pleasure through her nervous system.

I began slowly, deeply thrusting again, but this time I worked my thumb, then two fingers into her anus, pausing to reach over and smear them in the butter dish first. Her tight crinkled hole slowly loosened up more and more, first from the orgasm, then from the greasy stretching I was giving it, and Sienna lifted her eyebrows at me. "You want anal, don't you?"

I nodded, continued my dual invasion of her body.

"I'd rather you kept going the way you are," she said hopefully. "I don't like it in my butt nearly as much as what you're doing. It kinda burns at first, and then its kinda uncomfortable. I mean, I CAN cum from it, especially if you play with my – "

She stopped talking as I withdrew and tugged her hips towards me, resettling her body on the table to allow for more convenient penetration of the next hole.

"You're gonna do it anyway, aren't you?"

I gave her my answer by smearing more of the butter on my erection and pressing it to her backdoor. Sienna's eyes clenched to slits and I felt the change in her breathing as I pushed through slowly. She groaned quietly when my hips pressed against her ass, and I looked down to see her anal ring stretched tight around the base of my prick, those storm clouds of bruises on either side.

The blonde opened her eyes and looked up at me. "Thank you."

I tilted my head. "For what?"

"Taking what you wanted. Even though you know it's not exactly.what I want, you did it anyway. Thank you."

What an odd girl.

It didn't take me long to finish, what with the stimulation of Sienna's pussy moments before. I reveled in the feeling of sun and wind on my body, the dual taboos of sodomizing the young platinum blonde before me and doing so outside, and the carnal enjoyments of dominating her, forcing her, pinning her body down and taking my enjoyment from the tight fleshy clench of her rectal tunnel. When I came it was leaned over Sienna's back, once again nuzzling her neck and sun-kissed hair, holding as tight as possible against her buttcheeks to allow me to pump my cum as deep as possible inside her.

"I think you should come up with rules for me," Sienna announced. We were sitting together on lawn swing against one of the backyards walls, enjoying the close, romantic feel of skin on skin intimacy and a warm lazy afternoon curled up together.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, rules for what I have to do for you, behave, dress, that sort of thing." The blonde shifted on the cushion, lifting her head from my shoulder and turning so we could look at each other.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'd rather leave it up to you," she said with a grin."You're the master, I'm the sub, remember?"

"You know that's not how I prefer to think of us."

She shrugged. "Whatever."

"So like... What time you go to bed, what to eat, what to wear, stuff like that?"

"If you want. I was thinking more like, rules for...sex, making me do things that turn you on, requiring me to give you sex ion demand. For example, I know you prefer it when I'm completely shaved down there?"

"Yeah."

"Just tell me to keep my kitty bare all the time. Tell me to get waxed every month, whatever you want."

"I thought you didn't want to be completely bald? You said it makes you look too young."

Sienna rolled her eyes at me. "I don't want to be completely bald down there. I like having a landing strip or a little heart or whatever of hair. I think no hair does make me look too young. But you like it, and I, I...I want to be controlled. Told what to do, or else I'll be punished. If you tell me to go get my kitty lasered so I've got a permanent Brazilian, I'll do it."