Messy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna grinned at me as she pulled away. "You liked?"

"Get the fuck over here!" I dragged her giggling up into the bed by her wrists and gave her still-pink butt a hard smack before rolling her over and diving between her thighs. She smelled like heat and lust and soap and she shrieked as I assaulted her slit with my tongue. I drove her wild, lapping at her dripping wet pussy, two fingers reaming that sensitive hole until she stifled her scream of pleasure with both hands. I hadn't gone soft since my explosive climax, and I twisted her hips, pushed the top leg up, and forced myself into that slippery box in one slide. Sienna arched he back, mouth wide open in a silent scream, and I covered her with my body, kissing her roughly as I hammered away.

I was finally had to quit fucking the blonde when it became obvious that she'd had enough. She didn't stop cumming through the changes in position I subjected her to, pushing her flat on her belly from the side-entry position we'd started with, pounding against that lifted pink bottom even as her twat spasmed around me and she screamed through another in a long wave of orgasms. I tired of prone-boning her and rolled us over, one hand fiddling away frantically at her crotch, the other squeezing rhythmically around her neck, cutting off and releasing her air supply in synch with the bucking of her hips.

Sienna didn't safeword out like she had the first time she'd gone into orgasmic overload. I'd like to think she'd gotten used to it, learned something from me. But when the blonde started hammering the bed with her fists and the bucking of her pelvis got a little too frantic, I released her, pushing us over, pulling out and holding her close as she struggled to suck in enough air, huffing and panting as her body twitched.

"That was..." the blonde gestured at the ceiling a few minutes later, trying to find the words for the pleasure she'd experienced.

"Fun?" I suggested.

"I've never felt anything like that." She rolled over and sprawled an arm and a leg over me, her head resting on my shoulder. "You fuck me so good."

I smiled. "I do, don't I?"

"Can we just sleep for a while? I feel like I ran a marathon."

I pulled her close, and she snuggled against me, the slide of bare skin on bare skin now warm and comforting instead of erotic.

Sienna slipped out of bed a few hours of slumber later and I rolled into the warm spot she'd vacated, buried my face in the pillow. Dammit, she smelled good.

The time felt off when I woke up again. I must've fallen asleep again. Hard not to after our athletic bedroom activities. I checked the bathroom and kitchen - not there – and headed into the living room.

My breath caught at the sight before me. Sienna had very obviously been rummaging through the cabinets downstairs, as she was wearing a schoolgirl costume that caused a rush of blood to my dick. Unlike the cheap Halloween costumes so prevalent amongst roleplayers, this actually looked like something that could be worn out of the house, though it would require a slightly higher tolerance for public drooling.

It started with Converse Allstars and knee-high socks sheathing her pale legs. A blue, gray, and yellow plaid skirt was draped over the upper half of her thighs, and she'd tucked a cheap white button-up shirt into it, the buttons undone down between the swells of her breasts. Sienna had redone her heavy, dark makeup, and instead of styling her hair, she'd tied it off in two simple pigtails. The innocent slash sexy outfit and appearance combined with the green leather collar and cuffs was breathtaking. "Dammit," I whispered.

Sienna looked up from The Story Of O and smiled seductively. "Good afternoon sleepyhead. I thought you were gonna dream all day."

I dropped down on the couch. "Someone wore me out."

She grinned and set her book down, stood before me. "You like this look? I found it downstairs and I think it kinda fits me." She twirled and the short skirt swished seductively around her upper thighs. Then she knelt, setting her elbows on my knees.

"Whenever you're ready, I think we should go downstairs."

I took a few minutes to dress in boxers and a t-shirt and splash cold water on my face. A look in the mirror showed I couldn't stop grinning. Sienna presented me with an orange, a half a sandwich, and vodka on ice as I stepped out of the bathroom. "Lunch, sir?"

We ate at the island in the kitchen, brushed our teeth, and then Sienna picked up her discarded leash from the floor of the bedroom. "Please, Master?" Her grin was wide.

She crawled before me to the stairs, walked down them, and then sank to her knees once more, crawling towards the bed, behind twitching bewitchingly under the short, thin skirt. "Where do you want me?"

I thought about it. The dungeon-esque room was essentially a sexual playground, what with all the positioning aides, furniture, and equipment. The possibilities – while not endless – were vast. "Bed first."

The blonde looked adorably helpless with her wrists shackled to the far corners of the headboard, slouched back with her legs spread, and I straddled her lap, stroked her face. "You are so beautiful."

She looked shyly away. "You've already got me tied up, you don't need to charm me."

"Not trying to charm you, it's the truth." I reached down to fondle her breasts and she ground her head back against the wood. "We are going to have so much fun in this room..."

"Please just don't mess up my uniform," Sienna asked in a small voice, chest heaving. "I don't want anyone to know what I've been a bad girl..."

Her words caused a trill of lust and excitement in my heart, and I shifted backward, pushing her plaid skirt up. She lifted her hips so I could bunch it up around her waist, showing off the lacy white panties beneath. "I definitely don't think this underwear goes with your uniform," I told her, moving down to settle on my elbows between her thighs. The gusset was soaked through, and when I pulled it to the side to expose her glistening labia, I was greeted with two more surprises. "Miss Schneider, you have been a VERY bad girl."

The loop for her kegel beads protruded from between her delicate pussylips, and below, the crinkled brown whorl was clenched around the stem of her emerald-jeweled buttplug. "Sitting in class with you gets me so horny," she whimpered. "I needed..."

The lips parted, closed, parted again as I slowly dragged the beads out, slimy with clearish-white juice. "Let's see if we can find something more appropriate to put inside that slutty little pussy, hmmm?" I hopped off the bed and went rummaging.

First was a thick blindfold which I tired around Sienna's head. With her pigtails sticking out above the black fabric and her wrists cuffed far apart, she looked so vulnerable I had to fight the urge to mount her right there. Instead, I went through the cabinets, gathering up toys. They clinked as I set them on the bed and Sienna gasped, her head turning towards the source of the sound. "Gary?"

"I'm here, See." I settled into the bed between her knees, uncapped a bottle of lube and squeezed out a trail on the first glass dildo. "I want you to be a good girl now. If you feel like you need to cum, try to hold it back. If you absolutely can't stop it, tell me first. But you must do it quietly. If you make noise, get loud, I'll have to put a gag in your mouth. Okay?"

"Yes, Sir." She gasped again when I slowly fed the first beaded glass rod into her vagina. "We're gonna start small and work our way up in size, see what you like best." I pushed and pulled the toy within her, didn't hear anything, and gave her clit a hard tap with my fingers. "Say "yes sir."

"Yes, Sir."

Sienna came multiple times over the next hour as I experimented with various dildos and vibrators from around the "dungeon." We discovered she liked solid, beaded or kinked pieces that could be twisted inside her, and she took an especial liking to a large glass piece with a bulb on one end that could be dragged against her g-spot. Watching the blonde tug and pull and try to break free was incredibly erotic, her face glistening with sweat, contorting under the blindfold as she begged for permission, humping up into the toy as fighting back cries of pleasure as she struggled with her body's orgasmic responses.

For a "finale" I eased an expensive remote-controlled vibrating bulb in her slick channel and knelt alongside her, stroking her hair as I ramped up the vibrations. "I want you to cum as hard as you can from this one, See. Concentrate on it. And if you need to be loud, you can. Just concentrate."

As I watched, she started shifting her reclining torso more and more, muscles rolling under the skin of her abdomen, legs sliding on the bed. "Professor?" she asked urgently.

"Yes?"

"Push down right above my clit – YEAH, right there, oh oh oh oh..."

Sienna screamed. I kept up the pressure above her feminine mound with the heel of one hand, rubbing the top of her slit with the other, and she kept jerking, hips bucking up like she was fucking back at an invisible cock. The torment of the past hour had left her on edge, needy despite her small climaxes, and she let the explosion of pleasure envelope her.

I removed the blindfold and unclipped the cuffs from the attachment points, then pulled the vibrator gently from her red, swollen pussy, and straightened her outfit.

She sagged against the headboard, a grin on her flushed face. "You really know how to make a girl feel awesome, professor."

I moved back to kneel beside her, and she reached for the front of my boxers. I shooed her hand away. "Time to change venues, Miss Schneider." I tugged on her leash and she slipped off the bed, settled on the floor on her hands and knees. "What should I put you in next?" I mused to myself.

"Anything except that one." See pointed at a particular bondage horse.

"Why not that one?"

She looked up at me with a pouting expression. "It's big and dark and scary and it looks like it'll hurt me."

I led her over to the horse. "I think you just made up my mind." I helped the schoolgirl mount the sawhorse-style piece of furniture, and she shifted in place on the padded top, getting comfortable, adjusting her arms and legs on the rests. I clipped her cuffs to the eyebolts set in the wood and have them a brief tug. Secure. On a whim, I looked underneath at one of the wooden legs. Down along the bottom edge was a burned-in makers mark I recognized. I smiled softly. Oh Tori.

"Feeling ok?" I circled around to the head of the bench and stroked Sienna 's hair.

"Apprehensive about what happens next."

"I think you know what happens next."

"Gary?" There was something odd in the blonde's voice and I knelt to look her in the eye.

"What's up?"

She breathed deeply, nodded. "No matter how I complain, if I tell you I don't want to, if I say that you're hurting me, I don't want you to stop, ok? Even if I use my safe word."

"See, I – "

"Please...I want to feel this. What it's like to – to be yours, and not mine."

"I'm not going to rape you," I said firmly. "Out of the question."

"It's not rape if I give you permission. And I am, right now. You can do whatever you want to me, no matter what else I say. It's ok."

Nearly half a dozen years in the kink community and this didn't feel right to me. This wasn't safe or sane, you can't give unlimited, non-revocable consent. It made me itch just hearing her try to articulate it. But... She was already here. Already tied up. And I didn't NEED to do anything to get that we hadn't done before. This needn't be a big deal for either of us.

I rose and walked around to the back of the horse. It was designed with a padded top, and angled wooden wings for legs, along which were set arm and leg rests with loops for shackles. This put the user in a position not unlike leaning far over a motorcycle. In Sienna's case, it placed her bottom slightly over the back of the center rest, perfectly placed at waist-height for however I wanted to please her. Or myself.

I slowly pushed her skirt back to reveal the lacy white thong she was wearing, the strap pushed to one side of the plug. With her legs pushed up and held wide, her cheeks were perfectly spread, and the view was breathtakingly erotic as I pulled the panties further to one side to expose her dripping pink twat and the silver and emerald flange of the plug set between her buttocks. I eased my fingers around the plug and pulled, watching her body slowly release the toy and then slowly close in its absence. The plug was clean and I put it aside, then went looking for lube.

Sienna groaned at the intrusion as I used a syringe-style applicator to squeeze out a large bead of lube onto her rosebud and then eased the tube slowly inside, squeezing out the viscous liquid as I withdrew it. She shifted and squirmed as I worked an index finger into the slick passage, then added my middle finger, all while stroking her glistening pussy with my other hand. And she looked back sharply after I pressed my lubed-up cockhead against her rear entrance, holding it there with just a little pressure and letting her get used to the feeling. "I'm not so sure I want to do this?"

I reflexively pulled away. "Why?"

"We haven't done this in a while, and I'm... I'm just not comfortable with it..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"I don't know, I just..." Those dark, intelligent eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly and the corner of her lips crept up slightly, almost a smirk, and I moved back behind her.

"We'll go slow," I said, and resumed pressure.

Sienna yelped and bucked forward as far as she could as the head sank through her sphincter, and I pressed a hand to her back to steady her. "Hold still." I took my time penetrating her. Hands on her hips, I slowly pushed forward and pulled her back, watching lustfully as my shaft parted her pale buttocks while sinking millimeter by millimeter into her asshole. The blonde was moaning constantly as I entered her, and she looked back at me, eyes narrowed and her lip between her teeth in a wince. "Gary, please, this is... This – uhhhhnnnn – "

My hips pressed to her glutes as I filled her completely. The tightness around the base of my shaft was incredible, and past that clench, the fleshy softness of her anal chute was amazing against my sensitive prick. I pushed forward fractionally, straining another millimeter into her, and she whined. "Too big, Professor, you're too...it hurts."

I slowly withdrew, and drizzled more lube on my erection, wiping it around her stretched butthole before sliding in again. There, that was a little smoother...I admired the muscular tightness of her body as I thrust, the definition I could see in her legs and waist, the way her back moved under the stretched, thin shirt. And I enjoyed the sounds she was making, the grunts and whimpers as my dick sawed back and forth through her anus.

Particularly the sounds she made when I reached down around our joining to brush against her widespread lower lips.

"No fair, Professor," she complained. "You're trying to make me like this and I, I don't."

"I can stop..."

"No, don't, please, you touching me there makes it feel better."

My thrusting picked up pace as I approached orgasm, slaps of hips on ass punctuating Sienna's steady stream of small, pained grunts. I'd go over any second from the exquisite drag of her tight hole around me...

I pulled out slowly, enjoying the sight of my clean, straining meat withdrawing from between her globes. Squeezing the base of my rod to prevent the impending eruption, I stepped around to the head of the bench. Sienna looked up at me, eyes wide with shock and opened her mouth, seemingly resigned to the idea of sucking me off straight from her ass. Instead, I turned her head to the side and started jerking, my cock bent down to almost touch her cheek. It didn't take long, and I shuddered violently as my creamy jizz poured out onto the side of her face. With little force because of the angle, my body strained at each pump, the liquid oozing out to puddle in the hollow alongside her nose, began to leak down her cheek in a thick white trail.

I held myself up on the bondage horse and breathed, tried to come down from the high of power and climax. Looking at the bound blonde, cuffed in place and immobile, her schoolgirl skirt bunched up around her back and her panties pulled wide to one side didn't help. FUCK.

Aggression spiked through me and I unlatched her cuffs from the padded sawhorse with trembling fingers. I helped her off and pulled her along to the St. Andrews cross against the wall. I tugged each of her arms up and clipped the cuffs to the eyebolts set in the dark wood, then knelt and did the same for her ankles, leaving her spread-eagled against the wall.

"Don't go anywhere." I kept an eye on Sienna as I cleaned my cock with a wipe from the bathroom, and then came back to stand behind her. I trailed my hands over her stretched arms, down her back, felt her body shuddering with anticipation and her own heavy breathing. I lifted her skirt, tucking the hem into the waistband.

"Not in my ass again," Sienna whispered. "Please?"

"Not right now. Later for sure." I pulled at her waist, arching her ass towards me, and on impulse, dropped to my knees. Pulling the gusset of her panties aside, I could crane my neck to flick my tongue against her labia. A little lube from her butt wet my nose as I ate Sienna out from behind, and she giggled when I wiped my face on her thigh. "I like this much better."

I stood and pulled her panties down to below her cheeks, exposing her pale, firm bottom. Moving up behind her, I teased the head of my rod against the hole it'd recently vacated, and lower between the lips I'd just been eating. Gripping her hips, I pushed forward, sliding easily into her wetly welcoming pussy.

"MUCH better," Sienna breathed, arching her ass back into my groin as I started moving.

"Don't get too used to it," I growled in her ear.

Standing behind the leggy blonde, my hands were free to roam over her body, squeezing her firm tits through her shirt, reaching down to fiddle her clit or hold her lips open, all while my cock was carving against the front wall of her vagina. I kissed her neck and back and arms as I pushed up and forward powerfully, lifting See to her tiptoes with every thrust.

With the bound blonde grunting and crying out with pleasure, I lost myself in the sensation and power. I felt like I was drunk, heady with lust and my own control. She was here specifically for me to do whatever I wanted. She enjoyed it, she had given me permission, and now she was chained to this rack and incapable of moving even one inch to escape my whims. I had unlimited power to do whatever I desired. I could feel whatever I wanted to feel, and MAKE her feel whatever I wanted her to feel.

At some point Sienna overloaded. I had little need to cum again any time soon, and between my pounding on her g-spot and alternately playing with her clit and her fantastic breasts, the blonde orgasmed to a point of weakness. The clenching of her pussy around me, the delicious involuntary twitching and bucking of her body remained constant, even as she sagged against her restraints. Where before she'd been gripping the chains holding her wrist cuffs to the wooden X, now she would've sagged by her wrists if not for my one hand wrapped around her waist. She was off in some other place of sensation and submission, disconnected from her body.

I pulled out of the shivering blonde and knelt to unclip her ankles and pull off her panties, and then carefully supporting her, I unclipped her wrists. She shook her head, bringing herself back down, and leaned against me as we staggered to and collapsed on the bed. Every fiber in my body was straining, begging to hold her down, to push deep into her, to spend myself in her, but the rational part of my mind was taking over the thinking from my still-raging hard-on, and I was mildly concerned by Sienna going slightly ragdoll on me. So I pulled her to me and held her close while her twitching slowed and her breathing returned to something approaching normal. I stroked her hair while she snuggled into my shoulder, heartbeat slowing against mine, skin drying of sweat.