Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I squeezed James's hand as we stepped out of the lift and walked the short distance to our room. As soon as the door closed behind us we wasted no time and stripped of our clothes once more. I used the bathroom and then joined James on the bed.

He placed a hand on my breast and gave its rigid nipple a quick squeeze before sliding down over my tummy to the juncture of my legs. I knew I was wet with excitement and he chuckled when he discovered it.

I moaned as he slipped a finger inside.

"Have you thought about the logistics?"

I looked at him in confusion.

"I mean, how are we going to manage with two couples and Murray!"

I hadn't given this any thought. The bed was large enough for two couples but that would leave Murray and one other pair.

"Two couples can fit on the bed and I suppose another can use the sofa but that will leave Murray."

James smiled slyly, "unless you can accommodate both of us!"

I bit my lip as I imagined doing what he suggested. My body trembled and I had a small orgasm as I pictured various positions. Apart from the obvious ones where I too Murray into my mouth there was the option of taking one penis in my pussy and the other in my arse.

I was ready for anything and my body was tingling in anticipation when we heard a knock on the door. James pulled his finger from my leaking pussy and got to his feet. I grinned as I saw he was fully erect.

He walked to the door and checked the spy hole before opening up. It was Jenny and Frank. They were only wearing bathrobes and when they saw me on the bed and James's erection they laughed.

"Started without us have you?", Frank said jokingly.

"Not really, we were just considering options and Minami got a bit excited!"

I blushed at his words and Jenny giggled glancing at my husband's rigid penis, "you don't exactly look calm and collected either James!"

We all laughed then James said, "please, make yourselves comfortable."

They looked at each other and smiled as they pulled off their robes which James took and hung up. Jenny didn't hesitate and crawled onto the bed next to me.

Her massive breasts swung tantalisingly As she approached and I saw our husbands watching her with lust. Frank's cock quickly grew to its full size when his wife leaned over me and kissed me before rolling onto her back.

I hadn't expected that but found it surprisingly pleasant. Jenny shuffled closer to me so that we were touching as we lay side by side. Her breasts had flattened and I could feel the warm soft flesh touching my arm. We were so different but I could see both of us appealed to the men in the room as their eyes drifted between us.

Jenny seemed even hornier than I and she lifted her knees and let them fall to the side, exposing her sex to Frank and James. I saw James staring at the explicit display and smiled as he gulped.

I felt no jealousy, in fact, I found him looking at another woman like this extremely arousing.

"I can't wait, Frank!" Jenny said huskily.

Frank looked at James and me questioningly.

I pushed myself into a sitting positing and said, "don't keep her waiting Frank!"

He grinned and quickly settled between her legs, his eyes focused on her pussy as his head dropped towards it.

It felt surreal watching this couple being intimate on the bed right beside me and I found it fascinating as well as extremely erotic.

James looked equally enamoured by their display and we smiled at each other in anticipation of what else the evening would bring. I hadn't expected things to get going as quickly and without any awkwardness whatsoever.

We were interrupted as another knock sounded. James tore his eyes from Frank and Jenny and then went to the door.

Frank lifted his face from between his wife's legs, causing her to groan in displeasure.

I smiled at his moist face as he licked his lips then looked over his back towards the doorway.

I heard James speaking and then the sound of the door closing. James came back into the room followed by Murray as well as Mark and Sue.

I heard a collective gasp as they took in the scene. Frank nodded in greeting before lowering his face once again.

The newcomers stared open-mouthed at the explicit display and I was surprised by how uninhibited Frank and Jenny were.

James broke the silence, "Make yourselves comfortable."

He moved past them and joined me on the bed. Mark, Sue and Murray looked at each other somewhat uncomfortably before Murray shrugged and began to remove his clothing. Unlike Frank and Jenny, they had opted to get dressed before coming.

It didn't take him long to get naked and his cock was already stiff. He opted to sit on the only armchair in the room and watched Frank and Jenny.

Sue took off her shirt and skirt to reveal a matching set of underwear. The lacy fabric did little to hide what was underneath and she looked very sexy. After carefully folding her clothes and placing them on the side table she sat on the sofa and also observed the goings-on.

This left Mark and although he looked uncomfortable, he stripped off to his boxers then sat next to her.

Jenny began to moan loudly and her body trembled as she got closer to her peak. I felt James's hand slide along my leg before it nestled between them. I spread slightly to give him better access and felt his finger as it returned to my now even more lubricated pussy.

Things were progressing quickly and as I watched Jenny getting ever closer to orgasm I felt James's lips latch onto my nipple. I groaned in pleasure, briefly drawing the attention of Sue, Mark and Murray. Seeing them watching me added to my excitement and I felt myself quickly approaching my first climax of the evening.

The same was happening to Jenny and when Frank intensified his efforts between her legs and grabbed and squeezed her fleshy breast it was enough to push her over the edge. She stiffened and grabbed her husband's head, pulling it even closer as she screamed in release.

Watching them as James skillfully manipulated his fingers to give me maximum pleasure meant I soon joined Jenny and cried out as my body shook in climax.

When I recovered, I felt James carefully extract his fingers and release my nipple from between his lips. I opened my eyes to find our friends watching us intently.

Even Jenny and Frank were looking our way and I blushed and smiled shyly at their attention.

"Welcome everyone!" I said, speaking for the first time since everyone arrived.

Frank pushed himself up from between Jenny's legs, revealing his hard and throbbing cock.

Jenny giggled and reached over taking hold of her husband's organ. "I'm sorry but I need this inside me right now!

Hearing no objections she rolled over and then pushed her large bottom up into the air. She was facing us and smiled as Frank shuffled closer, her eyes closing as he sank his cock into her more than ready pussy.

Frank groaned and began thrusting rapidly. The room was filled with sounds of flesh slapping against flesh as well as that unique wet squishy sound of well-lubricated sex.

I was surprised by how arousing it was to see a real couple having sex. It was so much better than watching on TV and although I'd only just had an orgasm I was ready for the next one.

Frank began to grunt and his thrusts became more rapid and uncoordinated. I could tell he was getting close and Jenny looked and sounded like she wasn't far behind.

A loud moan and a final deep thrust indicated he'd peaked and I pictured his pulsing cock spraying his semen deep within Jenny. Perhaps feeling this caused her orgasm and she once again screamed in pleasure as her husband collapsed on top of her.

I could feel their breath on my skin as they recovered and I glanced over at our other guests to see how they were doing.

Murray was slowly stroking his cock as he stared at his work colleague who I presumed was still firmly lodged within his wife.

Sue's hand had slipped under her husband's boxers and I could see it moving up and down as she stroked him. He had a somewhat flustered expression and just like Murray was staring at Frank and Jenny. At some point during the action, Sue must have removed her bra and her firm breasts stood proudly on her chest.

My attention returned to our bed neighbours and I watched as Frank kissed Jenny's shoulders tenderly as he lifted himself off her. His swollen but limp penis slipped from within her and I wished I had the same view as the three spectators on the other side.

Jenny rolled onto her back and the two of them kissed again muttering words of endearment to each other. When they took note of us watching they both smiled and blushed slightly.

"Sorry about that, we just couldn't wait a moment longer!" Frank said.

"Nonsense, thanks for sharing it with us, it was beautiful!"

Everyone muttered their agreement and I could see that Jenny and Frank were relieved by our reactions.

A brief silence ensued as we waited for what would happen next. James looked at me and I nodded slightly to indicate I was ready.

He smiled and then kissed me before getting off the bed. I hadn't expected this and looked at him questioningly. He didn't say anything but extended his hand to me. I took hold of it and he pulled me to my feet so that we were both standing next to the bed.

"Murray, would you lie down?" James asked.

Murray looked as surprised as I was but nodded before doing what James had asked.

Under the watchful eyes of everyone in the room, he took my place on the bed and lay on his back, his hard cock lying against his tummy as it throbbed in anticipation.

James moved behind me, encircling me with his arms as he cupped my breasts and pinched my fully extended nipples. I moaned as I felt his hard cock prodding against my back.

"I want you to ride him Minami!" he whispered into my ear.

My body trembled and I felt my pussy flood at his words.

There was total silence in the room as I approached Murray and stood by the side of the bed looking down at him.

I glanced at James and he nodded encouragingly. Taking a deep breath I climbed over him and straddled his thighs.

It felt strange but exhilarating to feel another man beneath me and every sense in my body seemed heightened. The hair on his legs tickled the smooth skin of my thighs and I inhaled his musky scent as I shuffled further forwards.

Murray lay motionlessly beneath me and seemed to be holding his breath as I tentatively reached out and took hold of his rigid penis. It felt hot and fat as it pulsed beneath my fingers.

I glanced at James and saw him stroking himself slowly as he watched me intently.

Without looking away from my husband, I lifted the cock in my hand so that it stood vertically then moved over it. I could feel the rubbery tip touch my lower lips and gently moved it back and forth, coating it with my abundant juices.

Murray gasped as I slotted him into position and then lowered myself, taking his crown inside me.

James let go of his cock which was red and looked bigger than ever. He moved slightly to his right to get a better view. It was the first time he was seeing another man's cock penetrating his wife and he looked like he didn't want to miss a moment.

I slowly sank taking more of his length. Despite being a bit thicker than James I could easily accommodate him. It felt very different to James's curved penis and when I settled on his lap I could tell he didn't reach as deep as my husband.

I paused to let myself get accustomed to the new sensations before I began to gyrate my hips. Murray groaned and lifted his hands to take hold of my tiny tits.

I moaned as he gently pinched and pulled my sensitive nipples. I was feeling very good and I looked at James to see his reaction to seeing his wife having sex with another man. My heart skipped as I saw his expression. It was one of extreme lust but also of deep love and I knew he was enjoying it.

When Murray began to grunt and I felt his hips rising in an attempt to pump into me I stopped my gyrations as I wanted him to last longer. He understood what I was doing and took a few deep breaths to calm down. I smiled and leaned forwards until I could kiss him. His hands let go of my breasts and I felt my nipples brush against his chest.

Our lips locked and we kissed deeply. I felt his hands wrap around me and slide down my back until they were gripping the cheeks of my arse.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement and felt the mattress depress as James climbed onto the bed behind me.

I turned my head to look and saw him staring at where Murray and I were joined. I felt my pussy oozing as I pictured what he was seeing and when he reached out and touched me there I squeezed my internal muscles so tightly that Murray moaned in response.

James's fingers slid around gathering my plentiful fluids and then smeared them over my arsehole. I gasped and felt my anal passing clench as he spread the slippery juice before inserting a single digit.

I tried to relax and once his finger passed the initial constriction it slid in all the way smoothly.

I cried out in pleasure and Murray groaned. I wondered if he could feel my husband's finger sliding along his embedded penis.

James continued working on me and I could feel myself loosening when he added a second and then even a third finger.

Although Murray and I were not moving it felt like we were fucking and both of us were panting in pleasure as the trio of fingers pumped into me. I'd never felt as full as this and was rapidly approaching another peak when James suddenly withdrew.

I moaned in annoyance and was about to complain when I felt his penis slip into what must have been a gaping opening.

I took a deep breath as I felt him tentatively push deeper. Before today the most he'd inserted into me was a single finger but he'd prepared me well so I felt no pain as he went deeper and deeper. In fact, I was feeling more pleasure than I'd ever experienced before. When I felt his balls press against me I could hold back no more and screamed as a powerful orgasm hit me. I felt so drained that I collapsed onto Murray only to feel another orgasm building rapidly as James began to thrust into me.

Murray was not unaffected by all this and I could hear him breathing rapidly and his body stiffen. He gasped as he pushed from beneath, briefly lifting me as I felt his cock swell and then flood me with a hot load of ejaculate. He grunted and moaned as he released deep within me, bringing on my next climax.

My body was slippery with sweat as I was sandwiched between two men and I began to slide around on top of Murray as James picked up the pace. He was panting as he pummeled into me. Despite having ejaculated, Murray's cock seemed to stay firm and continued to fill me as James rapidly approached his conclusion.

Incredibly I could feel myself once more building up to another orgasm and when James grunted and swelled we hit the peak together. My screams drowned out his moans as he unleashed a torrent of sperm into my arse before collapsing on top of me.

Thankfully it was only for a matter of seconds before he pushed himself up and let me breathe.

I was in no rush for this to end and was still enjoying the feeling of both, albeit somewhat softer, cocks inside me. After a while, James carefully extracted his spent penis which made a rather obscene sound as it popped free of my arse. I could feel his copious ejaculate leaking from within as he moved off the mattress and stood behind me.

I lifted myself and looked at Murray. He had a dreamy expression and I smiled at him.

James tapped my shoulder and I turned towards him, "I think we need a shower."

I couldn't argue with that and nodded before carefully climbing off Murray. His flaccid cock slithered out of me followed by a gush of our combined fluids.

James helped me off the bed and it was then that I noticed our other guests. They seemed turned on by our very explicit threesome! Sue had her husband's cock in her mouth as she bobbed up and down and I could see Frank's hand working between Jenny's legs.

James and I watched them briefly before going into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and we looked at each other as we waited for the water to heat up.

"That was amazing Minami!" he said enthusiastically.

I grinned and felt a wave of relief that he wasn't regretting what we'd done.

"yes, I've never felt anything like that before!"

"We didn't hurt you did we?"

I shook my head, "no, you were gentle when it mattered."

He grinned and took my hand pulling me into the shower with him. We were both eager to get back to the others so we wasted no time and washed ourselves as quickly as possible.

After drying off we went back to the bedroom and found things in full swing. Mark and Frank were on their backs on the bed. Sue was astride her husband facing his feet as she rocked gently while Jenny was on her knees pleasing Frank with her mouth.

Murray was watching them from the sofa and trying to coax another erection from his soft penis. I squeezed James's hand as we watched the erotic scene playing out before us and then pulled him towards the sofa so we could get a better look.

Jenny's incredible arse was facing us and we could see her small pink rosebud flexing as her pussy dripped onto the sheets below. I glanced at James and saw his cock was again fully erect proving he was as impressed as I was by the view.

Sue was licking her lips as she looked between Murray and James and it was only then that I noticed she had Mark in her arse and not her pussy!

She smiled as she saw my expression of surprise and leaned back, bracing herself on her arms as she moved her legs further apart. I could see her husband's cock embedded beneath her wide open and very wet pussy. She looked incredible in this position and when I looked up our eyes met. I could tell from her yearning expression and the way she was presenting herself that she wanted more.

I turned to James and found him staring between Sue's legs.

"She wants you, James," I said softly.

He looked at me in surprise and I smiled and nodded. Turning to Sue he saw her do the same. I let go of his hand as he approached the bed and to my surprise dropped onto his knees before leaning forwards and burying his face between Sue's legs.

I knew from personal experience how skilled James was with his mouth and judging by Sue's gasp and the way she clamped her legs around James's head she was discovering the same thing.

It was an amazing turn on to see my husband pleasuring another woman and I used one hand to tweak my nipple as the other slid between my legs.

I felt no jealousy at all and the only disappointment I had was that I couldn't be more involved.

Sue screamed and bucked her hips as her orgasm hit. Her face, neck and the top half of her chest were flushed and she had a wild look in her eyes.

Mark's hands had been lying uselessly on the bed but now he moved them up her sides before taking hold of her firm breasts. She relaxed somewhat at his touch and was breathing deeply as he pulled her down so that she was lying on top of him.

As her legs parted, her grip on James's head loosened and he came up for air. His face was shiny with her juices and I took the opportunity to step closer and lean down to kiss him. I could taste Sue and it was not at all unpleasant.

When we broke off the kiss I looked at Sue's pussy. It was surprisingly red and swollen, her lips were parted and I could see the tight dark passage glistening with lubrication. Mark's cock was still firmly lodged within her and I couldn't resist sliding a finger into the welcoming portal.

I'd never been intimate with another woman and although it was familiar there were differences in how it felt when I touched myself. Sue moaned as I delved deeper and then my fingers encountered an unusual bulge. When I rubbed it, Mark grunted loudly and I realized I was feeling his cock.

1...67891011