Michelle's Education Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls work on raising their grades.
11.9k words
4.68
12.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's Education – Raising Grades

Michelle and Nella sat on the bed together, enjoying their new found enjoyment of each other. They had spent the night talking to Deb about meeting Ms. Takiyama and how it would help her to change her attitude like theirs. Deb wasn't buying any of what they said, and thought they were crazy to be listening to her. She finished a joint by herself, then drunkenly left the room and went back to her own dorm and crashed out from the pot and alcohol induced stupor. Nella stayed with Michelle, kissing and touching each other, sharing a moment together again. They rolled a joint for themselves and smoked it out the window as they talked about Komiko.

They both shared an admiration for Komiko, as a person and as a lover. Both of them pulled their jammie bottoms down and looked at their ass cheeks, discussing how spanking had changed them. That had never happened to them before, their parents never punishing their little angels and as a result, three spoiled brats grew into young, adult women with the wrong attitudes to life. In one lesson of discipline, both of them had understood how wrong they were in how they acted and learned to be obedient very quickly. The awakening to sexual pleasure was still taking up more of their thoughts though.

"God, Nella, the first time I touched her pussy with my tongue, I was freaking, 'cuz I kept thinking, I was a dyke or something. But after I tasted her, I found I liked it and I just wanted to do it forever. She made me feel so wonderful inside and I found it didn't matter that she's a woman, I just loved the way I felt inside, didn't you?"

"Yeah, that was kinda what it was like for me too. I was fucking pissed off when she grabbed my hands and held me over the desk. And then when she called you in and you started to undress me, well, I wanted to kick the shit out of you for betraying me. And then, when you started spanking me, I was so fucked up about that, I didn't know what to do. It felt so weird at first and it hurt like hell, and then I felt my pussy starting to tingle and it felt so wonderful. But honestly, when you got down behind me and your tongue went into me, I was in heaven. I mean, we've talked about stuff and doing it with guys, but to actually feel it being done, I had no idea it was so amazing."

"Me too. I felt just like you did. I was crying and hurting like crazy after she spanked me, and I think she did it harder to me, than I did to you, but afterward, when she rubbed my ass and then my pussy, I could feel how wet I was and it made me feel so incredible inside. I was so scared at first, 'cuz you know, I've never done it or anything before, and then her tongue touched me and I didn't want her to stop. I had the most amazing orgasm when she stuck her fingers in me as well and then I understood in some weird way what she was trying to tell me. So now you know why I let that happen to you. I wanted you to know what I had felt and wanted you to feel it too. I mean, that was fucking awesome, wasn't it?"

"I was scared at first when I felt my first orgasm coming on, but once I started to cum, I felt so incredible inside. My whole body seemed like it was glowing or something. And then when we did Komiko, I loved watching her as we did it and when she came, I felt kinda, I don't know, proud I guess."

"I sort of felt like that too. I was really shocked when she started cumming and it all went right in my mouth at first and before I could swallow it all, she came again and it went all over my face. It really felt cool to feel it on me and then she came again and her pussy was soaked in it. I love the taste of her cum, don't you?"

"That was wicked cool to see that and you know what? I think that was the coolest thing I've ever tasted actually. It was creamy and soft and had a salty, more of a sweet taste to it."

"It does. I had a fantasy about her the night I first saw her and saw how much she came."

"Really? What was it? Tell me."

Michelle took her last toke and passed it back to Nella. She finished it off and tossed the roach, then shut the window. Michelle took her hand and led her back to the bed to sit on it.

"We were making out and I was licking her and stuff and when she came, she did it all over me and then rubbed it all over my body."

"Wow, that's really fucking kinky, Mick. You think she'd even do something like that?"

"I bet she would. I think she'd love to so something like that to me, you too I bet."

"Me?"

"Yeah. Imagine having her cum all over our bodies and we rub them together, how soft and slippery it would be."

Michelle could see Nella imagining them like that and drifting off happily into that thought.

"Oh wow, that would feel neat, wouldn't it? Okay, you ask her if she'll do that, I want to see what she says."

"Okay, I will. I'm not afraid to ask her something like that. So what are we going to do about Deb? She needs to know this too, but she's pretty tough when it comes to stuff like this. We've seen her kick the shit out of Angela DeFasco when she bad-mouthed her our last year in high school, remember? So, I think we should be there to help Komiko take care of her, what do you think, Nella?"

"Yeah, you're right. Deb can be a tough bitch if she gets pissed and pissed off. I know I don't want to be on her bad side if she is. Let's think of a way we can get her over there and see Komiko, without her knowing what we're doing."

"I agree, but right now, what do you say we try having some fun ourselves this time. Honestly, I really like your body and especially your pussy. I love the taste of it. Want to taste me again and see if we can make each other orgasm again. I really love to orgasm, I really do. Wanna?"

"Yeah, I love to orgasm too. That felt incredible before. You really like my pussy? You don't think it's like, too big or anything?"

"You know, I love the way it looks and I love how it feels, too. You have those big mounds and then those small, fat lips and it looks really sort of pretty. You are so pink inside too and it's such a cool shade of pink too, I like it. But, what do you think of shaving ours like Komiko's? Didn't you love how soft and smooth she felt? What an awesome tattoo she has too. I'm definitely doing mine. What about you?"

"You want to shave all your pussy hair off and get a tattoo?"

"No, not a tattoo, although, if I didn't think it would hurt like hell, it would be neat to get one like Komiko's, but I was just talking about the hair we have. After seeing hers, I think my little strip looks kinda silly now. I just think being all smooth would feel better, don't you?"

"I guess I could do it, I mean, yeah, Komiko's pussy area did feel nice to touch."

"It did. I liked lying on top of her and feeling our pussies rubbing together. I just think my hair irritated her, rubbing like that. C'mon, I'll do you and then you do me and then let's play together and see how it feels, okay. It'll grow back fast enough if we want hair again, so no big deal, right?"

Michelle saw a smile come across Nella's face and the twinkling in her dark brown eyes and knew she was in the mood to play and have fun.

"Okay, lets."

The girls stripped and went into the small bathroom. Nella sat on the toilet and Michelle got her scissors and razor out. She started to cut the thick, dark hair of Nella's strip and the toilet water became covered in a layer of it, as Michelle snipped at her carefully. Soon, it was nothing but short, stubbly hair and Nella ran her hand over it, making a disgusted face.

"That feels so gross like that."

"I know, that's why I want to be smooth for Komiko everywhere. I like feeling her smooth skin against me and my short hair must rub against hers and kind of hurt."

"Yeah, mine would feel like steel wool rubbing against her."

Michelle took the shave cream and applied it over her hair, then with a thought of playfulness in mind, decided to do all of her and applied it thoroughly. Nella giggled and held her legs as wide as she could for her to start shaving. She started to stroke slowly, both watching as the cream came away and smooth skin was left behind. Nella sat back and propped her legs on the counter, so her twin mounds of plumpness and ass were easy for Michelle to get to. Michelle held Nella's labia and stretched them out, slowly shaving away the cream and tiny hairs.

She carefully ran the blade down and up along each mound and checked for stubble. A few strokes around and her ass was just as smooth. Mick took a wash cloth and soaked it in hot water, wiping away the residue softly, then looked at her work and smiled up at Nella. Nella ran her hands over it and felt the smoothness that hadn't been there since she was a kid. Michelle ran her fingers over it and then leaned in and ran her tongue up along the outer labia.

"Damn girl, that really feels nice. Okay, your turn to do me now."

They switched places and Michelle sat down and spread her legs wide for Nella. Nella followed the same procedure as Michelle had done and was soon watching hair glide away from her friend's pussy and ass areas. Taking the wash cloth and rinsing it thoroughly, she wiped away Michelle's traces and looked at her friend. She leaned in and ran her tongue up Michelle's labia and then Michelle grabbed her head and held it to herself. Nella continued to lick and then Michelle pushed her back and got up. She took her hand and raced them back to the bed giggling, jumping on and pulling Nella with her, as they fell on top of one another. Michelle hugged Nella to her and started to kiss her, exploring the different ways to move their lips together and then used their tongues to heighten the sensation.

Soon, they were basking in the joys of a new awakening in their lives, feeling the touch of each other's mouths bring shivers of delight to them. Michelle slid her hands down along Nella's back and grabbed two handfuls of nice, plump, Italian ass. She kneaded the ample flesh and then rolled over so Nella was on the bottom. She straddled her hips and sat up to look at her.

"Can I spank you? I just felt your ass and I'd love to spank it again, but for fun this time. Can I?"

Nella could see how excited Michelle was to do it and knew it had made a pleasing impression on her from before, but didn't want the intensity of pain.

"Okay, but not too hard this time, okay."

Michelle quickly grabbed a pillow and doubled it in half. She made Nella roll over on her stomach and tuck it under her hips, so her ass stood up nicely. She moved to the side of her, caressing the smooth, unblemished skin and then started to spank her lightly. She loved watching the ample flesh in her ass ripple out in waves, knowing they would wash into her pussy with pleasure.

"Is that okay? Or can I do it harder?"

"A little harder is okay."

Nella kept her legs closed tightly and tensed for the first of the blows. Michelle used twice as much force this time and Nella's ass jiggled delightfully. A hand print appeared where she smacked her and she gave an equally hard one to her other cheek. Nella winced a little at it, bit didn't complain.

Michelle watched as her hand continued to make Nella's ass redder all over her

cheeks. She noticed the aroma of a heady scent of pussy was wafting up to her nose, so she pulled Nella's legs apart and saw a wet streak lining the labia.

"You're really liking this aren't you?"

Michelle asked her as she ran a finger along the trench, feeling the wetness adhere to her. Nella nodded her head and hummed a yes, then waited for Michelle to continue. Michelle thought about what she was doing to her friend and decided to increase the pleasure for her. She slid her finger inside deeply and then started to spank Nella at the same time. Nella buried her face into the pillow and let Michelle work her ass and pussy over, enjoying the feeling of both at the same time.

Michelle slapped the inner and outer thighs and wiggled her finger inside Nella's wet cavern. When she saw that Nella was red from the top of her ass down to the back of her knees, she stopped and felt the warmth of her and caressed the sensitized skin with one hand, while she slid a second finger inside Nella. Her friend thrust her crimson ass towards the fingers stroking inside her and groaned her pleasure at the sensation. Michelle moved behind Nella to work her fingers in a better stroking position and marveled at the feeling of her friend's pussy. She found she loved the feel of her lushness and her smell, then leaned down and let her tongue accompany her fingers. She lapped at the brown taint exposed to her and brought more moans from Nella as she worked her towards her second orgasmic event.

Nella became lost in the delirium of what Michelle was doing to her. She had never conceived this kind of pleasure before and reveled at its intensity to bring out so much joy in her. She felt Michelle's fingers sliding in and out along the front wall of her pussy and felt more pressure than before building inside. It was almost a painful feeling and far more intense than before with Komiko. Her only desire now was to have it gone and replaced with those wonderful feelings she had before.

Michelle felt Nella's pussy clench and contract, spilling her juices out and the sound of it made her want to do more. She easily slid a third finger inside and curled them into the ridged area that brought Nella bucking on the bed and grunting incoherent words out into the pillow. Michelle felt her fingers being compressed by Nella's vaginal muscles and then felt her body stiffen as she started to orgasm. Michelle spanked the reddened ass cheeks, as Nella pushed the pillow into her face tighter and screamed out. Jets of clear, slightly, yellowish fluid sprayed from her urethra and soaked Michelle's body. She sat stunned by the display and left her fingers inside, feeling the gush subside and then stop.

Nella lay panting hard, feeling herself recover enough to turn her head to her.

"What did you do to me? Oh my God, that was so powerful. I didn't feel anything like that before when we did it. Oh shit, maybe you broke something in me? Oh fuck Mick, what if you did something that ruined my pussy?"

Nella was starting to panic more and more trying to guess what happened. Michelle was still stunned by what she saw after doing what she did.

"I don't think I hurt you or anything. I was only rubbing you inside. You would have felt something painful if I did something wrong to you, right? I think we should go and see Komiko and ask her if it's something we should see a doctor about. Okay?"

"It wasn't painful, painful, but I felt something happening and it kept getting stronger feeling inside, like some pressure was building up. Maybe something blew up and I could be like, dying right now?"

Michelle looked at Nella like she was being silly in what she was thinking and mocked her.

"I highly doubt you're dying, Nella, stop it. You'd already have symptoms of something and be in all kinds of pain and shit, so no, you're not dying. I just don't know what it is yet that happened and I'd like to know, just to make sure, so relax and let's just take it easy walking, so nothing else happens."

Michelle told her nervously, wondering what she had done. They washed and got dressed, then left their dorm, heading for Komiko's home a mile off campus. They held hands as they walked together, concerned about what they had done.

"How are you feeling, okay?"

"Actually, I feel fine. I don't have any pain or anything. My ass still stings a little, but I know that'll go away soon. Oh God, what if I can't have kids now? My parents would freak on me so bad if I couldn't. Oh Mick, what if that's what's wrong."

"Hey, don't have a fit on me okay? Let's wait until we get to Komiko's and ask her, before you start thinking you're ruined, or dying, or something fucked up like that, okay? I mean you're freaking me out thinking that shit."

Nella squeezed Michelle's hand tighter as they walked, neither of them saying anything else to add to the nervous state.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the address Komiko had given them and knocked on the door. They knocked again after a few minutes, when no one answered. Michelle rang the doorbell several times and then they heard footsteps coming. The door opened and Komiko was standing there in a short, silky robe, just barely covering her, holding it closed around her chest. She looked surprised to see her new pupils standing there and then ushered them inside.

The girls watched Komiko turn and saw the bottom of her bare ass sticking out beneath the robe. They looked at each other and both wondered silently what they had interrupted. They sat in the living room and Komiko asked them why they had come over. Michelle saw that Nella was too embarrassed and nervous to start, so she relayed the events to her.

She explained about the mutual shaving of their pussies, which brought a smile to Komiko's face, and then told her how she wanted to spank Nella and then started fingering her pussy while she did it. Then she related how Nella had squirted so much fluid out and how they felt she had done something to Nella and injured her somehow. Komiko looked at them both, more to Nella, blank faced, studying the worry and fear in their eyes and then instantly burst into laughter.

"Oh my little angels. You are too precious for words. Nella my sweet girl, come here."

Komiko told her while patting her thighs for her to sit in her lap. Nella shyly stood and came to her and sat where she was told. Komiko put her arms around her and hugged her tightly, kissing her cheek.

"Sweet, sweet Baby, you had a G spot orgasm is all. That's nothing to be worried about. That's something that happens when you are stimulated inside right here."

Komiko put her fingers on the spot outside of where Michelle had been rubbing.

"But Mistress Komiko, she squirted out so much fluid. My bed is soaked with it. Are you sure she's alright?"

"Oh, it's perfectly okay. I do it, lots of woman do it, nothing to be worried about. It is pretty spectacular to see for the first time though isn't it?"

"It sure was. I freaked when I thought she was going to cum like before in your office, and then all this stuff just came flying out of her."

"And how did you feel, dear?"

"It felt incredible. I felt so much pressure inside me and the feeling wasn't really sore or anything, but it was so intense when I came. It was like, way bigger and stronger than when we did it."

Nella said it smiling, now that any danger had passed. They all sat smiling with relief that it was normal and nothing terrible had happened, when a woman's voice called out for Komiko.

"Put something on and come down, Maggie. I want you to meet my favorite pupils."

Moments later, they heard soft footsteps coming down and turned to see who it was. Both girls had an instant change of expression to shock, when they saw who it was. There, coming into the room, was their English Lit teacher, Mrs. Carmichael. She had a robe on that wasn't doing very well at covering her body, as she was taller and larger than Komiko.

They all stopped and stared in astonishment at seeing one another. Komiko saw the looks of shock and laughed again.

"Maggie, you know Michelle and Marianella. Girls, meet Mrs. Carmichael. Now, introductions are done, please, Maggie, have a seat and let's get to know one another, shall we."

Maggie sat across from the girls and her tiny robe left nothing to hide. The girls could see her hairless pussy lips below the hem of the robe and her ample ass cheeks as well, as she sat. Her large breasts strained to revel themselves, much to Maggie's insistence to cover them.

"The girls were just telling me how Mick, she likes to be called, was spanking and fingering Nella, as she likes to be called, and Mick brought her to a G spot orgasm and thought they had caused damage to Nella. I was just assuring them that everything was okay and it was a natural thing to happen and nothing to worry over."