Michelle's Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Komiko told Maggie calmly as if discussing school work. The girls were still in shock at seeing their married teacher there, obviously making out with Komiko, and wondering what to say. Maggie looked at the girl's faces and knew she had to say something.

"It's true, Most women can have orgasms like that. I had my first one with Komiko and I love them. She knows how to bring them out of me quite easily. And I know you're wondering just what the hell I'm doing here with her and I'll tell you. Several years ago, I was talking to Komiko and explaining my husband's inadequacies, we'll call them, to make me happy in bed. Mr. Carmichael has diabetes and it left him impotent. I know he loves me very much and I love him very much as well. After telling Komiko about my plight, she offered me a suggestion to help me be happy without any worry of being caught cheating. I took her up on her offer and for years now, we've been getting together and having fun. My husband believes I'm here doing school work and Komiko is assisting me. I'll ask you now not to mention this to anyone. I trust Komiko with my life not to say anything and I'm sure you know, you would both be implicated in doing things and face charges by me for making such accusations. Komiko and I can deny anything, but the trouble it would bring you and your families, wouldn't be worth it to you to do anything. So please, show Komiko and I the respect we deserve and we'll show you the same."

The girls nodded their consent to silence and sat waiting to hear more.

"I have been providing Maggie with intimacy in bed and we share a great many things together. She is a very talented lady and I enjoy her company in and out of the bedroom. I know you girls have enjoyed your lessons so far and I see you're studying them as well. That, is good. I'm glad you want to better yourselves as woman and be better persons as well. If I might make a suggestion to relieve this tension between us all, girls, are you busy?"

The girls both shook their heads and waited in anticipation for Komiko to ask them.

"I think we should go upstairs and get acquainted with one another better. Would you like that?"

The girls looked at Komiko and then to Maggie and then at each other. They shrugged their indifference to the suggestion and said yes. Komiko rose and took Maggie's hand and helped her up and walked hand in hand up the stairs to the bedroom. Michelle and Nella followed close behind and entered the room. It was large and well appointed with fine furniture and a huge four poster bed. The sheets were messed up, obviously they had been at it when they interrupted them. A huge dildo was lying on the floor, it's length well over a foot long and thick as their forearms. It was shiny from the head down three quarters of its length. Several other things were present they had no idea of what they were, but the heavy scent of arousal was very prominent. Michelle and Nella stood beside each other and waited for the older women to initiate things.

Nella put her hand out to hold on to the ornate finial on the bedpost and found it completely soaking in something slippery. She took her hand away quickly and looked at her fingers, rubbing them together and feeling the slippery texture of it. Maggie saw her touch it and knew Nella was curious to know what it was.

"Nella, that was me."

Nella looked at Maggie and still didn't understand what she meant. Maggie chuckled and thought how to tell her.

"I was enjoying that bedpost when you girls showed up and didn't have time to clean up. I didn't know we'd be having guests, so what you have in your fingers is a lot of my cum and some lube of course."

"What? You were, like, doing it it to the bedpost? You had that whole thing inside you?"

Maggie chuckled harder and so did Komiko.

"No, only to where it's me that's on it, where it's all shiny."

Nella looked and so did Michelle, both not fathoming the idea of the acorn shaped finial and the turned wood rings below it going inside her. They looked perplexed at the idea and Maggie let go of Komiko's hand and went over to them. She ran her fingers over the area she had used as she explained.

"I like, well, big things in me and Komiko has quite an arsenal of items to use that I quite enjoy. It was her suggestion I try out the bedpost one night and I did and lo and behold, it was fantastic and one of my favorite things to do when I'm here. I know it seems impossible to have that go inside you, but as you can see from what's still out, it just takes a little time to get eased open and it's not that hard once you are."

"You seriously got all of this thing inside you and liked it?"

"Oh, I love it, Sweetheart. I don't have much need to be tight inside anymore, so Komiko introduced me to my pussy and showed me so many things that bring me pleasure. I found I like big things and this is just amazing to feel."

"Maggie, be a dear, let them see you do it and then they'll understand better. Telling them isn't quite getting through that it can be good."

Maggie looked at the girls and saw that despite their disbelief, they wanted to see her do it and prove them wrong.

"Okay, let's show you what I'm talking about then."

Maggie patted both their shoulders lightly and went to the bed and got on it. She found the lube and applied some to her hand and some to the finial top. She rubbed her hand all over her pussy and inner thighs and slid them inside to coat herself. She took them out and caught the dripping lube and ran it back up and around the acorn to coat it well. She held on to it as she stood up and then turned her back, so the girls were almost face to face with her pussy.

Maggie squatted down until her pussy was just touching the top. She reached between her legs and spread her elongated lips widely, exposing the inside and sat down on it. She bobbed up and down slowly, the thick lips clinging to the knurled surface of the acorn and stretching out. The girls understood immediately why her pussy lips looked they way they did when she sat down in the living room.

Komiko came and stood behind the girls and put her arms around both of them. She urged them to move in closer and really see what was happening. The sucking wet sounds were easily heard now, as well as the scent of Maggie's pussy. She was well over the acorn and working on the first of three rings. She would stop and twist, corkscrewing herself down further and then fuck herself with that length and stretch herself open deeper inside. Maggie's lips were getting longer and longer as she came up the bedpost, the stretching each time making them drag over the rings and conform to their shape.

Cum started being left between the grooves of the rings, as Maggie made it down over all three and worked the eight inches of adorned wood inside her in long strokes. Her legs were starting to shake and quiver from all the nervous tension going off inside her, so Komiko moved in and put her hands on Maggie's ass to steady her and let her continue.

Maggie slid down past the last ring and shook hard, her head falling back, her face held in a moment of bliss, as she grunted out the orgasmic joys of feeling what was happening to her. Komiko helped her back up and Maggie slowly rose, her lips moving to take the shape of each contour of the wood. Cum was saturating the surface and dripped from her as the tip exited. She fell to the bed and lay on her back quivering from it, her hands cupping her sopping mess of flesh.

Komiko got on the bed and pulled her hands away, getting her face between her legs and dined on the creamy treat. The girls watched in awe, their mouths still agape at the whole spectacle of seeing it happen before their eyes. Maggie was writhing and rolling on the bed, as Komiko took her through some post orgasmic pleasure in overstimulating her. She finished her off and patted the swollen lips lightly and smiled at her. She rolled over and looked at the girls and smiled as she undid her sash and slipped her robe off.

"Mick, why don't you come with me, and Nella, you have fun with Maggie. I think you'll like how she does things. I know I do, so I'm sure she'll provide you with some very pleasurable moments."

Michelle moved to Komiko and Nella tentatively moved to Maggie. Komiko took Michelle and kissed her softly, setting her mind at ease and dissuading the nervousness she felt. Michelle responded and wrapped her arms around her teacher and returned the kiss with passion. Nella stood in front of Maggie shyly and waited. Maggie brought her closer to her and hugged Nella warmly. Nella felt the comfortable feelings and slowly put her arms around Maggie. Maggie tilted her face up and Nella closed her eyes, as Maggie pressed her lips to hers and kissed her tenderly. Maggie felt the tension ease and kissed with more enthusiasm, feeling the younger woman return the kiss with more feeling.

Komiko started to undress Michelle and slid her sweatshirt up her body and over her head. Komiko was happy to see that she hadn't worn a bra and placed her hands softly over her young breasts and fondled the firm mounds. Mick's nipples jumped out and pressed into Komiko's palms and were given a caressing rub. Michelle didn't wait for Komiko to move and slid her track pants down over her ass and let them slide down her legs.

She put her arms back around Komiko's waist, as her teacher played with her nipples and kissed her. Michelle felt herself soaring with pleasure at the skilful way Komiko manipulated her little buds. They were rock hard and throbbing in moments and Michelle could feel her pussy respond with a surge of wetness inside. Komiko could see that Michelle was ready to play and led her to lie on the bed.

Maggie started to do the same with Nella and unzipped her sweat jacket and exposed the delicate see through bra she wore. Her breasts were plumped up well, as were the thickening nipples, under the sheer fabric. Nella sighed as Maggie reached behind her and deftly undid the bra. Nella felt her upper body being caressed by the air on her bare skin, as Maggie stripped away her clothes. In seconds, Nella felt the button and zipper of her jeans come undone and then Maggie's hands were pushing them and her panties over her ass and then slid them down her legs.

She stood and let Maggie pull them off her feet and then gasped as Maggie's lips pressed a kiss into her freshly shaven skin just above her dampening pussy. She was sure the scent of her previous orgasm was still very present to her and hoped she liked it.

Maggie kissed up Nella's body and cupped the large breasts, tweaking the two dark nubs and made them stand out at attention. She stood and disrobed the tiny thing she had on and brought Nella to her. Nella could feel her large breasts being flattened into Maggie's equally ample bosom. The feel of their nipples poking into each other's flesh was exhilarating to her. Maggie kissed her again and Nella responded without hesitation. They caressed and felt each other and Nella felt any doubts or trepidation leave her. Maggie finally broke away and led Nella to lie on the bed beside Michelle.

The room started to fill with feminine aromas of sexual lust, adding to the excitement they felt. Komiko lay over Michelle and Maggie did the same to Nella. The two older women dominated the younger ones and explored their bodies to their delight. Komiko worked slowly down Michelle's body, teasing and tantalizing the nipples to become hard and erect. Her tongue worked over them, flicking at the tips, causing moans to be evoked from Michelle. She gently squeezed the firm mounds together, so the nipples were almost touching together and sucked them both into her mouth. Michelle gasped at how wonderful it made her feel, as her pussy gushed at the sensation responding to Komiko's manipulations.

Maggie too, was seducing Nella into a state of submissive rendering. She was sucking hard on Nella's nipples and pushing her fattened pussy into Nella's, rubbing herself against it. Nella held on to Maggie's arms and allowed the older woman to take control of her. Maggie devoured Nella's tits, sucking as much of them as she could into her mouth and slowly pulling back, keeping a steady suction on them. Nella's nipples were swollen and became very sensitive to her touching and found her pussy was dripping with the seductive maneuvers.

Both older women started to move down their respective lovers and kissed and licked the smooth, young skin. Almost together, they were spreading the girls legs apart and pushing them up to their chests, exposing and baring their wanton sex. Komiko was first to savor the flow coming from Michelle and licked her slowly, taking her tongue from the juncture of her lower labia folds and delving inside to scoop the flow onto her tongue. She kept moving up between the parted lips and flattened her tongue as it reached her clit. Several more passes and Michelle's little, clit was peeking out from it's sheath, lured from inside to be stimulated by Komiko's wet, experienced tongue.

Komiko looked at it poking out and pushed the hood back, popping it out further. She pressed her lips together and sucked it in between them and flicked her tongue over the ultra-sensitive tip. Michelle jumped as she felt the intensity of it rocket through her body to her head. She grabbed Komiko's head and held it to her, wanting it to go on forever.

Maggie had attacked Nella's pussy as well. She savored the juices, abundantly flowing from her, and lapped at her rapidly. Nella groaned loud and long as she felt herself surging inside and expelling her essence to her lover. It seemed to her, that it was almost like she would be drained of her bodily fluids, the way she kept pouring it out of her. Maggie worked the elongated labial lips into her mouth and sucked and chewed on them, pulling them out until they couldn't stretch anymore. Releasing them from her mouth, they sprang back and quivered, before retaining their original shape. Again and again Maggie sucked on them and Nella succumbed to her, loving the sensations Maggie was giving her.

Komiko was first to use her fingers and slid two inside Michelle's dilated canal and stroked them slowly against the anterior wall. Michelle felt the sensation and realized that Komiko was doing the same thing to her, that she had done to Nella. She felt the nerve endings inside spring to attention, more than she had felt previously and knew what Nella had experienced. It was excruciatingly beautiful to feel her body getting so much pleasure given to her. She put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs tightly to her and opened herself to Komiko to bring out the same passion.

Maggie had Nella pull her knees tighter to her as well and then parted the dark, engorged lips and exposed the dark, pink canal inside. She took a moment to look at the juices soaking her inside and then moved in to savor the sweet morsel. Her tongue went deep and Nella cried out as she felt it lapping at the tender flesh inside her. She felt her pussy expelling more of her essence to her new lover and held onto her knees tightly. Then two fingers replaced the tongue and they stroked that same place as before.

Nella had no worries now that she was going to experience the same joy again. Maggie expertly used her fingers to spread her opening wider and then a third finger entered her. The stretching caused her nerve endings to come more into focus and she started to moan continually. Maggie focused on Nella's enlarged clit, sucking it and nibbling the hard, little nub. She licked it rapidly and Nella shook violently as her nerves were brought to their peak.

Komiko could feel the contractions starting and knew Mick was close to experiencing her first G spot orgasm. She worked her fingers back and forth and rolled them over the sensitized area. Michelle started to moan loudly as well, and an off-tone harmony started between the two girls.

More and more pressure built inside Michelle and she understood what Nella had told her she felt. She tried to stay with the sensations, but they were becoming too intense to stay focused on them. Her body started to twitch and spasm and soon the pressure was becoming so much, she wanted to feel the release to find pleasure.

Nella too was at the point of no return and felt the tide rising inside her again. Maggie was sucking on her clit hard and lapping at her, as her fingers stroked the new pleasure point in her. Both girls were grunting and moaning, as the older women brought their young lovers to their climaxes.

Almost simultaneously, both girls erupted in spraying orgasms and lost all sense of reason or sanity. They both screamed out loudly as the pressure released and the orgasmic bliss washed through them in wave after wave of pleasure. The women kept thrusting their fingers inside them and watched them experience the joys they had created.

Both Komiko and Maggie released them and watched as they wound down from their massive orgasms. They looked at each other and smiled and then leaned sideways to kiss. The girls started to feel sanity return and stopped crying in whimpering moans. They lay side by side and then looked at each other.

"Holy shit, Nella, now I know why you were freaking out. That was awesome!"

"Yeah, I can't believe how wild that is. I thought I was going to lose my mind or something."

"So, what do you think of your G spots girls? Quite the amazing little area inside you, isn't it?"

Both girls nodded excitedly and said 'yeah', together to Komiko.

"Well, I think it's time you both gave us some pleasure now. I know Maggie is dying for some. She was almost ready to cum when you knocked, and she hasn't been satisfied."

The girls rose to their knees to hug the woman in front of them and kissed them, thanking them for treating them to such wonderful pleasures. Komiko and Maggie lay down in their spots and shifted to get comfortable. Once they were ready, both girls gently lay on top of them and started to kiss and caress them. It didn't bother them that they would soon be kneeling, or lying in their squirted juices.

Michelle savored the taste of herself, still present on Komiko's lips, and drank it in along with Komiko's flavors. She worked her mouth with passion over her teacher's lips and tongued her deeply. Komiko held her to her and felt that erotic touch of her hard nipples pressed into Michelle's soft breasts.

Nella did her best to return the intensity of her feelings for Maggie pleasing her so well. She devoured the soft lips and tongued her mouth, twirling and wrapping hers around Maggie's. She ran her fingers through her hair and caressed her head and face as she kissed her.

Maggie put her hands on Nella's ass and squeezed it hard, feeling the softness give way and her fingers digging deeply into them. Nella reacted by pushing her hips into Maggie and grinding her clitoral area against hers. She felt another surge of fluid drool from her pussy and knew it would land on Maggie's expectant sex, waiting for her to lick it up later when she got down there.

Michelle kissed and licked along Komiko's neck and down to the valley between her breasts. She squeezed her soft mounds to each side of her face and felt the lusciousness of them. She kissed each inner side and worked along the bottoms of each, before moving towards the first nipple. Komiko held Michelle's head to herself and savored the young girl's enthusiasm to please her. Michelle sucked and lavished her tongue over the fattened nipple, feeling it swell against her lips.

Nella, in her urgency to please Maggie, went straight to her nipples and sucked on each one, one after the other. She licked them, as she knew how she liked it, and hoped it brought as much pleasure to her. Maggie held her gently to her breasts and caressed her, letting her know she enjoyed her talented tongue. Following her instincts, she slipped one hand down under herself and slid it along Maggie, until she felt her smooth pubic area. She let it go down further and felt the heat emanate from between her legs. Inches more and wetness came away on her fingers. She rubbed the fleshy mound, as she continued working Maggie's nipples into a hardened state of erection. Maggie felt the enjoyment flood her with pleasure, as the young girl worked her body over.