Michelle's Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's fingers were getting deeper inside, spreading more of her slippery juices about her, making the sensitivity increase in what she was feeling. Deb broke away from Michelle and looked at her, looking in her eyes to know what was happening.

"Mick, what are you doing?"

Michelle made a soft hushing sound and put her mouth back on Deb's and slowly slid her finger inside as deep as she could go. Deb gasped in sharply, feeling her virginal passage entered for the first time. Her head swam in the steamy feelings it caused in her, feeling things so incredible coming from inside her body. Michelle stroked her finger slowly in and out, feeling the wetness cling to her finger and knew Deb would soon know the joys of orgasmic bliss like she and Nella did.

Michelle pushed Deb back so she lay down and felt Nella shifting back as well. Before Deb could react, hands were on her body and soon caressing her breasts and nipples. Nella took over kissing, as Michelle worked her kisses down and took a hard, fat nipple in her lips and sucked on it. Nella's hand ventured farther down Deb's body and slid over the vee of hair and found the source of moist heat.

Nella pulled Deb's leg open wider and tucked it between her thighs to hold it there. Michelle did the same to the other leg between hers. Nella took her lips away from kissing and put them on Deb's other nipple, joining Michelle in making them peak in arousal. Deb held their heads there, her eyes squeezed tightly, as she felt her pussy being softly fingered by Nella.

A moment later, Deb could feel Michelle's hand sliding down and joining Nella's. Together they both slid a finger in together and brought them out, running along the sides of her clit and back inside deep to wiggle about and play with the sopping mess inside.

"I don't know why you guys are doing this to me, but don't stop. Oh God this feels so good."

Those were that last words Deb said, before her girlfriends sped up their strokes and pressure and brought Deb crying and screaming into an orgasm. Kisses quickly quieted her down, as the two fingered their friend into a frenzied orgasmic state. The two worked on until all the tension eased and let their fingers lie still inside her. Michelle used her thumb and softly stroked the clit shaft, then Nella's thumb did the same in slow strokes.

"Oh God, oh God, oh fucking God damn. That was so, so fucking incredible. Holy shit, ooooooh fuck was that good. What got into you two? Why did you want to do that to me? How do you guys know how to do that anyway? What have you guys been doing behind my back? Does that gook teacher have something to do with this? She does, doesn't she? I know it, you guys have been acting differently since you started seeing her. What's she saying and doing that's making you guys act like this?"

Michelle pushed Deb back on the bed and kissed her, then Nella turned her face to her and kissed her, both bringing the arousal back into her.

"Just shut up and have some fun with us. Let's just get under the covers and play for a bit before we go to sleep."

Deb looked at Nella when she said that and turned to Michelle, who started pushing her to move, so she could pull the sheets down. They all got under and made sure Deb was in the middle and snuggled in to her. Deb glanced sideways at both of them and had to ask the obvious.

"Okay, so what are we playing?"

Michelle moved her face so her lips were right against her ear and whispered just loud enough for her to hear.

"How many times can you cum?"

"What?"

Deb never got an answer, as Michelle started kissing her again and Nella worked her way under the sheets. She pulled Deb's legs open and kissed her way up from her knees to the juncture of her thighs, then placed her lips on the sweet flesh of virginal pussy. Deb's questions about them began vanishing quickly, as they made her focus on only the pleasure she was receiving. Her head swam in ecstasy, as her body was taken to a new level of arousal unknown yet.

It was a sleepover like no other before and the three shared themselves in new ways like never before, but it would bring about the start of a lifelong bond between them.