Michelle's Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle started her journey south on Komiko's firm body. She trailed her lips and tongue along the muscles, feeling them quiver as her tongue just touched the surface. Komiko gently guided Michelle to where she wanted her to be, using her hands to push Michelle in the right direction. Michelle knew what her teacher wanted and did her best to tease and delay her arrival at the juncture of her thighs. Nella started working her lips in little, pecking kisses over Maggie's mature body. She didn't mind that she wasn't in the best physical shape, but her soft womanliness felt sensual to her hands.

Soon her face had joined her hand and smelled the musky aroma coming from Maggie. Her tongue laved over the smoothly, shaved skin, tasting the saltiness of her sweat, as she licked the juncture of her thigh and pubic area. Maggie groaned in pleasure at this delightful tease. Back and forth she licked the sensitive areas, working towards the center of her focus.

Maggie became impatient and wanted Nella's tongue to dip inside her, to feel the pleasure she had been robbed of by her earlier. Nella sensed her urgency and slid her tongue lightly up the wet slit. Maggie's labia were large and protruding and wrapped around Nella's tongue as it slid through them. Reaching the end, Nella felt her tongue come against a very, large clitoris and flicked her tongue over it. Maggie howled in ecstasy at finally receiving the stimulation she wanted and held Nella tightly to her. Nella licked hard and rapidly on the long, thick shaft. It seemed to get longer and longer the more she licked at it, then Nella finally had the urge and sucked on it, feeling the hard, little shaft sliding between her lips. She loved the feel of it and lavished her complete attention to it.

Michelle was working her tongue deep inside the dark-lipped cavity, evoking deep moans from Komiko. She enjoyed the earthiness of Komiko's pussy and how wet it became. She used her fingers to spread the thick lips wide and ran her tongue broadly between them. Komiko twitched as Michelle's tongue hit the small nub of sensitivity.

Maggie was writhing and moaning as Nella sucked her large protuberance in and out of her lips. Nella desired to feel the lush, wetness inside of Maggie and slid two fingers inside and delved about feeling the walls give way to her touch. She stroked them harder and faster as she worked the penile projection with her mouth.

Michelle stuck two of her fingers inside Komiko, feeling the slick fluid coat her fingers and ease her passage. Komiko moved Michelle's hand away and spread her lips apart, pulling her clitoral hood up and baring her dark, pink flesh for Michelle to savor.

The older women lay and moaned together, as the young students of Sappho did their best to bring out the best orgasm they could evoke. More and more heady earthiness filled the air and provided an animal lust in the girls. Maggie shifted and turned so she could pick up the vibrator that was used on her by Komiko earlier. She licked and coated it with saliva and passed it down to Nella.

"Nella, stick this in my ass and fuck me with it. God, I want to feel it there so badly. Slide it in and turn it on full and fuck me hard sweet thing, fuck me hard and make me cum."

Nella took it and slid the smooth shaft into Maggie's anal opening, surprised at how easily it went in, then turned the base and felt it come to life with vibration. She stroked the thick dildo in and out and watched it spread the tight opening wider and wider.

"Harder, baby girl, harder."

Maggie pleaded with her and Nella complied, finding herself thrusting it in her harder than she thought was safe. Michelle felt the ridges along the front wall of Komiko's pussy and knew that was the magic spot that had been worked on in her. She rubbed and curled her fingers into it and felt it give way to her. The wetness increased as soon as she did it and Michelle knew she was on target. Komiko groaned and hissed and Michelle knew it was pleasing her.

Nella's fingers too, found the area of pleasure she had felt in herself and touched it with her fingertips. The area depressed and grew ridges that felt different from the rest of Maggie's pussy inside. She had both hands busy going in and out and Maggie was soon tossing her head from side to side as Nella drove her wild with passion and pleasure.

Both women were soon bucking and stiffening as they came closer to where they wanted to be. The girls were going at it with everything their youthful, inexperienced minds could fathom and wanted to give their teachers the best effort they could.

Only moments passed and Maggie clenched her pussy tightly and her orgasm erupted from the small opening of her urethra and sprayed out against Nella's chin and chest. Surprised at first, Nella quickly realized what she had accomplished and kept at her to bring everything and all out of Maggie.

No sooner did Maggie start to subside, when Komiko exploded into her orgasm. She thrust her hips at Michelle hard and gritted her teeth in a wild grimace of pure lust, as she squirted copious amounts of her ejaculate onto Michelle's face. Michelle too was stunned at the onset of being sprayed and knew a moment after, she had brought Komiko to a mind blowing orgasm.

The girls took their mouths and fingers away from their respective holes and Nella turned the dildo off and slid it out of Maggie's ass. She tentatively sniffed the odor of Maggie's ass and found it slightly repulsive, yet enticing at the same time. She laid it down and both her and Michelle knelt back and watched the two older women regain their composure.

Komiko was first to open her eyes and look at them. She smiled broadly at the girls and then turned to Maggie and saw her friend coming back around.

"Aren't they good girls Maggie? They are the best pupils I've had so far. Don't you agree?"

"Hmm, yes, they're wonderful. Nella my pet, that was fabulous. Come here and let me kiss those sweet lips and thank you."

Maggie smiled happily at her and held her arms open to her. Nella slid up along Maggie's body and lay on her and was kissed lovingly by her. Komiko rose to her knees and took Michelle in her arms and hugged her tightly, then kissed her as well. They got dressed and went back down to the living room to talk some more.

"So girls, I understand you have another girl you feel needs to be taught a lesson?"

"Yes, but I'm not sure you want to mess with her, Komiko. She's got a mean streak when she gets mad and she's tough. We've seen her fight a girl and she hits hard."

Komiko laughed at that, seeing their expressions of worry

"Don't you worry about that. You just find a way to get her to me and I'll take care of her from there. She won't be so tough when I'm through with her."

"Who are you talking about, Komiko?"

"Deborah Halpern. She's in your Lit. class, is she not, Maggie?"

"I know who you mean. She does have a bit of a bad attitude. I tried to tell her to pick up her grades and she just laughed at me. She's failing in my class and if she doesn't pick up her marks soon, she stands to fail completely and lose the chance to go on."

"Then I do believe Miss Halpern needs to become aware of her misgivings. Perhaps we should have a special session for her, what do you think girls?"

The girls looked at each other and then back to the older women.

"What do you want us to do?"

"I think the four of us should show her what discipline and respect are. She needs to be brought down off her pedestal and understand that she doesn't have the right to act the way she does. Now, I think if we bring her here, we can set things up to handle her better. Maggie, I think your influence is needed here as well. Have a talk with her and let her know she is in jeopardy of failing and being expelled. Girls, I want you to bring her with you to my house on Monday night. Maggie will make sure she knows why she is coming over. I will talk with her also and let her know her grades are bad and needs to improve them or be expelled and offer tutoring. You two let her know that you are worried about her and convince her she needs to see us, like you did. She will see your concern and listen to you. Bring her here and explain that she needs to do this to be a better person. She knows you have both changed your attitudes and have improved in your studies. Once she's here, we'll get her to change her ways, trust me."

They all agreed it was a good plan and then rose to say goodbye. With some more loving hugs and kisses, the girls departed back to Michelle's dorm room and Komiko and Maggie happily returned upstairs to continue where they left off. Komiko took the large anal plug and lubed it up well and applied the remainder to Maggie's ass. The plug stretched her opening wide, coming close to the rim and then Komiko pushed hard and it popped past her sphincter. Maggie groaned loudly and began rubbing her clit fast and hard, as Komiko went and got a large strap on dildo and harnessed herself up. She lubed it up and placed the bulbous head to the splayed lips, then slid all nine inches inside in one, long, slow stroke to the bottom. Maggie was in her glory being filled to repletion inside both holes, enjoying her own personal type of pleasurable pain.

Komiko finished Maggie off well, before she cleaned up and got dressed to go home. As they stood embracing and kissing, Maggie stopped and looked at Komiko.

"I think this is our best year yet. I do love Nella, she is such a sweet treasure."

"Wonderful. I'm very pleased with Mick and how she's turning out. Now, let's see if we can get Miss Halpern to come around and see things clearly."

"I'm looking forward to it. I hope she puts up more of a struggle than the other two. We haven't given a good paddling in a while, have we?"

"No, we haven't. If she's as stubborn as they say she is, we just might be treating her to even more fun to bring her around."

"I hope you get to use the flogger on her. I love that thing."

"I know you do, my pet. You're the first one I made orgasm with it and love to use it often on you."

"I almost wish you did it tonight. I'd love to feel my ass flogged, while riding the bedpost."

"Ooooh, such a delicious thought. We'll do that soon then, my love. Now kiss me and go, it's already getting late and we don't need phone calls coming to see where you are."

"I know, I just love being with you and it's hard to leave sometimes."

"We'll have a chance at spending a whole night together soon, Maggie, we'll come up with something so you can stay."

Maggie kissed her hard and with great affection, holding her tightly, giving her all to Komiko. She broke away and looked somewhat forlorned at walking out the door, as she closed it behind her and left Komiko alone in the house again. She went back to her room and touched the bedpost, feeling the remains of Maggie's orgasmic joys still on it. She leaned down to the bed and inhaled the strong aroma of female ejaculation and cum. She went into her bathroom and brought some towels to lay down on the damp spots, then took out her bag of trophy panties and laid them on her body, rubbing them over herself, enjoying what they symbolized to her.

Deb was sitting on her bed, feeling a nasty headache pound in her temples and regretted partying so hard. She went to Nella's room and she wasn't there. She walked down the hall and knocked on Michelle's door and got no answer there either. The sound of stereos playing in different rooms only added to her dismal feelings, so she went back to her own room to find some aspirin and drank some water from the tap to swallow the bitter pills down. She took off her pants and sweat shirt and lay on the bed with just her T top and panties on, feeling the comfort of less confinement from her clothes. She closed her eyes to shut out the painful light and felt groggy and weak. Twenty minutes later, there was a knock at the door, pulling her out of the peace she had, becoming furious at the loud sound. She got up and flung the door open to see her friends standing there.

"Where the fuck were you two? I called on you and you weren't there. I'm one hurting puppy right now and I don't need any bullshit, okay."

Michelle and Nella looked at their friend and knew she needed their help. They also knew she needed the help of Maggie and Komiko. That would happen soon enough. They were going to have an intervention for her and set her straight. The drunken stupors were getting all too common through the week and she wasn't scoring many points on any front, making friends, or finding a guy.

The bad side of Deb was showing more than anything else and they wanted her good side brought out more. They looked at Deb lying on the bed curled up and saw her panty clad ass almost bared to them. Michelle pulled Nella closer to whisper in her ear.

"That ass is going to be very red and sore soon. I just hope she learns quickly and doesn't fight it."

"I guess we'll see just how tough she is. I'm kind of glad I'm all soft and girly and gave in fast. I think my ass would still be hurting bad if I didn't. Komiko is pretty good at breaking you down, but I hope she has what it takes to handle Deb."

Deb stirred at hearing whispers behind her back and turned to them.

"What are you two bitches whispering about? I could hear you, don't say you weren't."

Michelle agreed quickly that they were and sat on the bed and rubbed the side of Deb's hip and ass cheek, then patted it.

"We were just saying that you shouldn't be getting so smashed all the time and slow down on partying and stuff. We worry about you, okay."

Deb looked at her and then to Nella and saw the truth in their eyes that they were concerned. She hugged Michelle and then beckoned Nella to sit as well and hugged her.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too, Deb and we're going to help you get past this and enjoy something better, okay?"

"What do you mean, something better? Like what?"

Michelle looked at Nella briefly and then back to Deb.

"I don't know for sure, but we'll think of something that's better than getting drunk and stoned."

"What's wrong with smoking a little pot? You guys do it enough."

"Yeah, we do, but we don't get wasted all the time like you are. My grades are looking pretty good now and no one is bitching at me about them. Nella is doing the same and her grades are picking up too. I know you're still getting shit about not handing in stuff and skipping classes, so we want you to start doing what we're doing and maybe enjoy being here more, than just a non-stop party."

Deb could see she was sincere in what she said and couldn't really argue a point back. Everything was true that they said and she did see an improvement in her marks like Michelle stated. She looked at them both and sighed hard, then fell back on the bed and put her arm over her eyes.

"Hey, let's not worry about it right now. You know what? Let's smoke a doobie and we'll have a sleep over together. We haven't done that in ages. What do you say girls?"

"I'm in. I'd like to get a little buzz going before bed. How about you, Deb? Feel like it?"

"I have a doobie already rolled in my bag, hang on."

Deb got up and stumbled to her desk, going into her bag to get it. She lit it up and took the small ashtray to go back to the bed. Michelle and Nella were already undressing and Deb stopped toking, as she saw they were taking everything off and getting naked.

"What the fuck? Naked?"

"Yeah. I'm not going back to my room to get something and I don't want to sleep in the stuff I wore all day. You want to sleep in those grungy looking panties and that tank you've had on all day?"

Deb took a thought on that and finished toking, then passed it to Michelle. Nella sat beside Michelle and fluffed her ringlets out over her breasts, as Deb pulled her top off and then stripped her panties down and stood up with her arms up and stretched out, then wiggled her hips and sat on the other side of Michelle.

Deb switched the small room fan on and faced it out the open window to blow the smoke out. The three sat and slowly smoked the pungent weed and got mellowed from its effects. Michelle put her arms over both their shoulders and pulled them back with her onto the bed to lie down. They laughed and giggled, then Michelle kissed both their cheeks affectionately.

"I love you guys. You're the best friends a girl could ever have, or want."

Deb snubbed out the small roach that was left and put the ashtray on the night table. She turned and kissed Michelle's cheek at the same time as Nella was doing the other one. Michelle hugged them to her tightly, enjoying the affection between them. Nella and Deb shared a quick peck on the lips above Michelle's face and she watched them.

"That was kind of a cheesy kiss."

"What do you mean, cheesy? What do you want me to do to her, Mick?"

"Put a little something into it at least. You know, like showing her you feel something for her."

"Like you're the big expert on kissing now, are you? How would you have done it then?"

Michelle turned her face more to Deb and looked in her eyes. Without saying anything, she pulled her face to hers and placed her lips firmly on Deb's, moving them slowly and deliciously on them. Deb was stunned by it and froze, but felt how she was being kissed and the feelings to return the sensation rose in her. Nella watched them anxiously, hoping Deb didn't freak out. She saw them begin to share what they were doing and Deb was beginning to enjoy the kiss, her little breaths and sighs letting her know she was being aroused by it.

Nella rose up and let Michelle have her other arm, then laid back down to watch her roll and embrace Deb more, sliding her leg between Deb's and holding the back of her thigh. Deb's arm went around Michelle and soon they were shifting to get into a better position, one that they could feel the other more. Michelle started using her tongue and found its way inside Deb's mouth and was accepted eagerly by her own.

Nella snuggled in behind Michelle and caressed her body as far as her hand could reach up and down it. She let it stray on to Deb's thigh and along her leg and up her body as well. Nella kissed Michelle's back and shoulder, placing little bites on them like Maggie had done to her. Michelle's hand had traveled down Deb's ass cheek, so her fingers were just barely touching Deb's outer labia. Nella could see the move and no rejection to it, only a deeper sigh coming from Deb.

She got up and went to lie behind Deb and pressed her breasts into her back and began kissing and caressing her arm. She gradually let it go lower and soon found she was touching the side of her breast, feeling the soft swell of it from pressing against Michelle. Michelle felt Nella's fingers touching her and moved back slightly to let her get at Deb's breast better.

Nella felt the shift and lightly moved her hand in and placed it over Deb's breast, feeling her hard nipple against her palm. Michelle moved back in, trapping it there, her own hardened point poking into the back of Nella's hand. Slowly they brought Deb into it more and more, as Michelle's fingers started running along the labia softly, sending tingles of pleasure into Deb.

Deb was immersed in the sensuality of the kiss, never having such passion be brought out from her in one. She was embracing Michelle tightly, just enjoying the moment with her friends, when arousal was taken higher more notches than she was prepared for. Michelle's fingers started gliding between her wet lips and over her burgeoning clit. Nella had moved her hand back enough to start playing with the rock hard flesh Deb's nipple had become and pinched it, rolling it in her fingers, as she bit and kissed Deb's neck and shoulders.

Deb became confused with all of her feelings she was having, unable to put everything all into perspective to understand. She was feeling very comfortable with her friends one way, but there was a closeness between them that was new and unchallenged. Arousal kept building, as her friends kept manipulating her sensitive areas, making any choice but to give in to it, was all she could think of doing.