Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl Melina, I knew you'd eventually see it my way." Mickie chuckled as she continued to slap away at Melina's poor breasts.

Melina just gritted her teeth and continue to count, "Ow... two, thank you Mickie... ow three, thank you Mickie... ow four, thank you Mickie... ow five, thank you Mickie..."

Mickie's slaps didn't stick to a particular rhythm, instead they were all over the place. They varied in force and just at the moment when Melina was sure she was going to slap her right breast she would slap her left or both of them at the same time. As a professional wrestler Melina had felt a lot worse before but this was more insulting than it was painful physically, although it was concentrated on a sensitive area of her body which didn't normally have to take much punishment.

"Ow... twenty six, thank you Mickie... ow twenty seven, thank you Mickie... ow twenty eight, thank you Mickie... ow twenty nine, thank you Mickie... ow thirty, thank you Mickie..."

At least the horrible experience was over now... or at leased that's what Melina thought.

"Ow... hey what gives, that was thirty?" Melina said angrily.

"I know, but I changed my mind. I just loved punishing your little titties so much I just had to do it some more." said Mickie as she continued her work.

"Ow... well how many more?" Melina sighed in frustration.

"Oh not many more... let's go too say... fifty... yes fifty sounds like a good number to me." Mickie said brightly.

"Fine... ow thirty one, thank you Mickie..." Melina said bitterly.

"Oh I don't think so... you forgot to thank me for those slaps I gave you before. Go back to one."

"But..."

"I said go back to one bitch!" Mickie growled giving Melina a particularly hard double slap on her titties.

"Ow... one, thank you Mickie... ow two, thank you Mickie... ow three, thank you Mickie... ow four, thank you Mickie... ow five, thank you Mickie..."

Mickie had always thought the sexy Latina had really great boobs and she'd always wanted to play with them and now she was getting her chance. In between her vicious punishing slaps she would massage her rivals breasts making sure to pay a lot of attention to her nipples which to the RAW divas glee were becoming hard under her expert manipulations.

"Ow... twenty eight, thank you Mickie... ow twenty nine, thank you Mickie... ow thirty, thank you Mickie... ow thirty one, thank you Mickie... ow thirty two, thank you Mickie..."

Melina felt so humiliated having to thank that bitch for slapping her titties like this but she had to admit that Mickie's hands felt really good caressing her nipples. The RAW divas touch was an interesting mix of rough and soft and this peculiar treatment was sending sparks of pleasure directly to her heated pussy. Melina could only hope that it was mostly, if not entirely, as a result of the caressing and not the slaps. The last thing she needed was to develop a fetish for pain like so many of her bitches seemed to get while under her thumb.

"Ow... forty six, thank you Mickie... ow forty seven, thank you Mickie... ow forty eight, thank you Mickie... ow forty nine, thank you Mickie... ow fifty, thank you Mickie..."

"Ok that's enough of that," said Mickie, bouncing up and skipping over to the corner were a bunch of foldout chairs were leaning up against the wall.

Melina slowly got to her feet as she watched Mickie grab a chair, walk back to the centre of the room set it down on the floor and sit on it. For a moment the smackdown diva thought Mickie wanted her to eat her out until the excitable brunette patted her thighs gently and smiled up at her.

It took a moment for Melina to realise what Mickie wanted. When she did she became even angrier than she already was.

"No!" Melina snapped.

"Oh come on Melina, are you telling me that no one is ever spanked that pretty little butt of yours?" Mickie said, the smile never leaving her face.

The mix of anger and awkwardness on Melina's face told Mickie all she needed to know.

"Oh my God... you've never been spanked before have you?" Mickie said, her smile becoming wider, "Well don't worry Melina... I'm going to have a lot of fun giving your tight little behind the punishment it's been asking for... now get over here so I can beat your virgin ass bright red!"

Melina was practically shaking with rage. She didn't want to do this but she had no choice. Mickie had won and if the shoe was on the other foot she would've done this and worse to the RAW diva. So, hating herself for losing, Melina walked slowly over to where Mickie was sitting and lay herself over the other girl's lap.

Mickie ran her hands gently over Melina's backside which was still covered by the short skirt she was wearing. After giving her butt a good groping Mickie pulled Melina's skirt upwards exposing her thong which she slid down to her knees to totally expose the smackdown diva's ass to her lustful eyes.

Mickie practically drooled as she got her first really good look at Melina's naked ass. It was soft and yet firm... just the way Mickie liked them. It felt heavenly under her touch and Mickie's mind raced thinking of all the nasty, horrible little things she was going to do to this hot piece of ass. If Melina wasn't such a bitch she might have considered her for Trish's future position. Oh well... she'd just have to 'settle' for turning Melina into one of her bitches.

"Now Melina, we're going to start again from one and you're going to be a good little girl who remembers to count and thank me for each blow... right bitch?" Mickie said, continuing to fondle the smackdown diva's backside as she waited for an answer. When she got none she reached back and pulled Melina's hair, "I said right bitch?"

"Ow... yes Mickie... ow... one, thank you Mickie... ow two, thank you Mickie... ow three, thank you Mickie... ow four, thank you Mickie... ow five, thank you Mickie..."

Melina hadn't dared to ask how many blows there were going to be this time. If she had Mickie would have no doubt made her regret it. The best thing she could possibly do now was just go with the flow and stop herself from enjoying this vile treatment, which she was finding surprisingly difficult. The idea of actually liking this was absurd. It was not just painful but incredibly insulting. A woman of her calibre being forced to bend over and receive a spanking like a naughty child was unforgivable and she vowed vengeance on the bitch who was forcing her to suffer through this... but at the same time every blow seemed to cause a spark of electricity which she couldn't describe run from her ass to her pussy. It was frightening, exciting and humiliating all at the same time and Melina just wanted it to end.

"Ow... twenty eight, thank you Mickie... ow twenty nine, thank you Mickie... ow thirty, thank you Mickie... ow thirty one, thank you Mickie... ow thirty two, thank you Mickie..."

Words could not do justice to just how much Mickie was enjoying this. She had wanted to do this for so long and now she was finally getting the chance to beat some humility into the woman who had caused her so much emotional and physical pain. She brought her hand down over and over onto Melina's buttocks almost never using the same place twice with the exact same force. As much as Mickie had enjoyed punishing Melina's titties she much prefer to beat a nice soft firm ass like she was doing right now. Besides, from this angle she could get a better view of her rival's butt cheeks slowly turning a bright pink under her constant assault.

"Ow... forty six, thank you Mickie... ow forty seven, thank you Mickie... ow forty eight, thank you Mickie... ow forty nine, thank you Mickie... ow fifty, thank you Mickie..."

Melina had hoped that Mickie would stop at this point but unfortunately she didn't. The blows were becoming harder and harder with every strike and her ass was on fire. She squirmed in her discomfort and humiliation, wishing she could just throw the bitch off her and kick her ass, but she knew she couldn't. And to make matters worse, for reasons beyond her understanding, part of her was enjoying this. Part of her was enjoying getting spanked but she couldn't let Mickie know it. If Mickie found out she liked this she would be done for.

"Ow... seventy eight, thank you Mickie... ow seventy nine, thank you Mickie... ow eighty, thank you Mickie... ow eighty one, thank you Mickie... ow eighty two, thank you Mickie..."

Mickie watched with glee as Melina's ass cheeks slowly turned from a normal shade to light pink, to pink and then to dark pink and light red and finally a rosy red. There were even cute little bruises where she had gone particularly rough on her rival's flesh which just seemed to beg the sadistic brunette for further punishment if nothing else for the fact that Melina squealed extra loudly when she slapped her there. As they reach the end of the butt spanking Mickie's blows had become a constant assault of vicious shots to Melina's unprotected ass, the smackdown diva letting out these wonderful little squeals of pain with every hard slap.

"Ow... ninety six, thank you Mickie... ow ninety seven, thank you Mickie... ow ninety eight, thank you Mickie... ow ninety nine, thank you Mickie... ow one hundred, thank you Mickie..."

Much to Melina's relief Mickie finally stopped her assault of her ass and began gently caressing her backside once again. She whimpered softly as Mickie's gentle touch slowly soothed her bruised buttocks and eventually made their way down to her soaking wet pussy.

"I knew it!" Mickie laughed as Melina let out a little sob at the discovery of her wetness, "Your fucking loving this!"

Before Melina had a chance to reply Mickie lifted her hand away from her pussy and brought it down hard against her cunt.

"Ow... what the..." Melina yelled in confusion.

"Count!" Mickie said firmly.

It took a minute for Melina to realise what Mickie meant. When she did she wish she hadn't.

"No... not that... please..." Melina pleaded.

"I said count bitch!" Mickie growls bringing her hand down against Melina's cunt again.

"Ow... one, thank you Mickie... ow two, thank you Mickie... ow three, thank you Mickie... ow four, thank you Mickie... ow five, thank you Mickie..."

Up until now everything had been more insulting than painful but this was something completely different. In all her years of wrestling Melina had never experienced anything as painful as having her cunt spanked. It wasn't like Mickie was even being gentle with her womanhood either. Strike after hard strike rain down on her sex causing her to cry like a baby. Part of her wanted to desperately beg Mickie to stop this, that she would do anything if that bitch would just stop this... but she knew what would happened then. Mickie would interpret anything as a way to trick her into becoming one of the RAW diva's bitches and Melina would prefer anything, even this excruciating pain, than become enslaved to a woman she knew in her heart she was superior too.

"Ow... twenty eight, thank you Mickie... ow twenty nine, thank you Mickie... ow thirty, thank you Mickie... ow thirty one, thank you Mickie... ow thirty two, thank you Mickie..."

Even by Mickie's standards this was harsh, but Melina had caused her alot of emotional pain and suffering and she needed to pay. Besides, Melina had the strongest will have any diva in the WWE, perhaps even stronger than Trish's, and a will this strong needed to be broken if Mickie was to have any hopes of becoming the WWE's number one diva. Even so she had to admit that this was sadistic, even for her. As Mickie brought her hand down again and again upon the soft flesh of Melina's cunt she almost felt sorry for her... almost.

"Ow... forty six, thank you Mickie... ow forty seven, thank you Mickie... ow forty eight, thank you Mickie... ow forty nine, thank you Mickie... ow fifty, thank you Mickie..."

When Mickie finally stopped abusing her cunt Melina was whimpering softly, desperately fighting back the tears that were forming in her eyes. Once again Mickie's talented fingers started to caress her swollen pussy lips, gently massaging the pain away and replacing it with incredible pleasure.

"You want me to fuck you, don't you bitch?" Mickie said as she continued to play with Melina's pussy.

Melina knew it wasn't a question, it was a statement but at the same time Mickie probably expected her to answer.

"... Yes..." the beaten diva said softly.

"Yes what? I want to hear you say it!" said Mickie as she ran her finger over Melina's clitoris causing the sexy Latina to moaned softly.

"... Yes... I want you to fuck me..." Melina said with clenched teeth. She hated herself for saying it but the fact was her pussy was on fire and she wanted to get fucked... no... she needed to get fucked.

"... Tough..." Mickie said, pushing Melina off her lap and onto the floor.

Melina landed on her beaten ass with a yelp of pain and jumped up to her feet.

"Take off the rest of your clothes and go lean with your back against the wall, your arms in the air and your eyes closed bitch!" Mickie said dismissively, as she walked over to her bag paying Melina no attention.

Melina gritted her teeth and once again thought of breaking her word and just attacking Mickie right then and there, but once again she stopped herself. Next time it would be Mickie who lost and it would be Mickie who would be forced to do whatever she said. If she attacked her now Mickie would be under no obligation to obey her when it was her turn to dominate and she'd lose the opportunity to legitimately turn Mickie into her bitch which she couldn't let happen. She needed to defeat someone like Mickie legitimately if she wanted to become the number one diva in the WWE, and tonight was just a price she was going to have to pay to become that.

So with a thousand thoughts of vengeance running through her mind Melina did as she was told and slipped off her skirt and thong before kicking off her high heels and got into the position Mickie asked of her.

Mickie grabbed the item she was after from her bag and put it behind her back before advancing towards Melina just in case the other brunette got any ideas of peaking at what she had in her hand. Much to her surprise the smackdown diva had obeyed her command without question and certainly didn't appear to be peaking.

Moving up until they were practically face-to-face Mickie took a moment to study Melina's beautiful body. Mickie's latest conquest had a body to die for and the excitable brunette couldn't help but lick her lips as she imagined all the nasty little things she wanted to do with that body. As her eyes travelled over her fellow diva's body Mickie was drawn to Melina's full, freshly spanked boobs which seemed to be just begging for further attention.

Melina wasn't sure what to expect from the RAW diva but considering everything that came before she figured it would be something painful. She was very pleasantly surprised when she felt Mickie's soft wet mouth close around her right nipple and suck on it so wonderfully that she couldn't help a moan escape her lips. Mickie's soft wet mouth then moved to the other nipple and then back again, gently coating her twin peaks in saliva. Bringing her hands down Melina cup the back of Mickie's head pushing her into her bountiful bosom.

Immediately Mickie grabbed her hands and pushed them back over her head.

"I told you to keep your eyes closed and your hands above your head bitch!" Mickie growled in Melina's ear.

"... I'm sorry Mickie..." Melina said, before she gasped again as Mickie brought her lips to her neck and began to slowly kiss her way up towards her lips.

Stopping just before she reached her destination Mickie took one final look at Melina's beautiful face and soft kissable lips before she leaned forward and did something that she'd secretly wanted to do for a very long time.

Considering everything that had come before the kiss was surprisingly soft and tender, at least at first. Feeling Mickie's lips pressed against her own Melina responded eagerly and when she felt her tongue against her lips she eagerly opened her mouth to allow the RAW diva access to her tonsils. As the kiss became more hungry and passionate their tongues battle for dominance inside first Melina's mouth, then Mickie's and then back to Melina's again.

Finally breaking the kiss Mickie kissed her way back down Melina's neck and down her body until she reached her breasts again and began her previous ritual of covering her nipples in her saliva, this time using her tongue to tease the nips as she gently sucked on them.

Just when Melina thought that Mickie was going to take it easy on her she felt her rivals mouth leave her breasts and then a sharp pain as something clamped onto first one sensitive nipple and then the other.

"Mmmm, your nipples look so pretty being clamped!" Mickie said, giving Melina's sore, freshly clamped boobs a hard, cruel double slap causing the smackdown diva to cry out, "You can open your eyes now..."

Opening her eyes Melina saw that Mickie had attached a pair of crocodile clips to her nipples. The clips were attached by a long piece of metal, which included a long lead which Mickie was holding in her hands. Mickie gently pulled on the lead and Melina let out a sharp cry of pain as her nipples were pulled non to gently as a result.

"Excellent, it works!" Mickie said excitedly clapping her hands together and jumping up and down.

As she did this she accidentally pulled on the lead again causing another cry of pain to escape Melina's lips.

"Oh... sorry about that Melina," said Mickie, "here... let me help make it all better..."

Mickie slowly licked her finger suggestively before reaching down and placing it at the entrance to Melina's dripping wet love hole. Melina let out another cry, this time one of pleasure, as Mickie traced her sensitive pussy lips with her finger, almost but never quite penetrating her.

"Do you still want me to fuck you Melina?" Mickie whispers in Melina's ear as she slowly teased her dripping opening.

"....... Yes......" Melina said quietly.

"Yes... I bet you do..." Mickie said, continuing to make little circles over Melina's entrance, "... do you know what I want?"

"....... To fuck me?" Melina said hopefully.

"Nice try," Mickie said removing her fingers from Melina's pussy, much to the smackdown diva's disappointment, and bringing them up to press against Melina's luscious lips. Taking the hint Melina parted her lips and accepted the digits into her mouth, tasting herself on Mickie's fingers. When her fingers were clean Mickie took them out of Melina's mouth and began to trace her lips again, "What I want is for you to use these luscious lips on my pussy and eat me until I cum all over your pretty face!"

Mickie then brought her lips forward and gave Melina a soft, sensuous kiss.

"Oh... and if I feel just a teensy bit of teeth... I'm going to pull your fucking nipples off bitch!" Mickie said, harshly pulling on the lead attached to the crocodile clips to emphasise her point, "You got that my little pussy whore?"

"Yes Mickie." Melina half cried in pain, half growled in anger.

"Good! Now, eat me bitch," Mickie said calmly as she wrapped her fingers around Melina's dark locks and slowly pushed the smackdown diva to her knees so she was eyelevel with her pussy, "Make me cum and make it quick! The sooner I cum the sooner you get fucked!"

Melina gritted her teeth again. She didn't want to eat this bitch out but she couldn't deny how horny she felt. She wanted to get fucked so bad she would even blow Batista's tiny dick again if it meant she got the fucking she wanted. So she reluctantly bought her head towards Mickie's pussy but clearly not fast enough for the RAW diva.

"I said, eat me you fucking dyke bitch!" Mickie yelled, pushing the far too slow moving Melina face first into her pussy.