Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, that's a good start." Mickie said thoughtfully, "But what are you going to do for me if I give you the privilege of getting ass fucked by me?"

"... I could give you the fashion tips you so desperately need..." The smirk that appeared on Melina's face as a result of her own bitchy comment was quickly removed by a firm slap to her sore buttocks, "Ow... I mean... whatever you want... I guess..."

"Whatever?" Mickie said with a grin, "You'll do whatever I want?"

"... I guess..." Melina said, not liking where this was going.

"Whatever I want, whenever I want it?" Mickie asked, her smile growing wider. When Melina didn't answer she gave her another hard slap on the butt, "Answer me!"

"Yes... whatever..." Melina said suspiciously.

"You'll be my bitch?" Mickie said, going in for the kill.

"No!" Melina said firmly.

"No? Oh well... I guess I'll just have to stick to stretching your ass out some more." Mickie said cheerfully as she reinserted her strap on slowly into Melina's shit shoot, forcing a moan from the Latina's lips.

Mickie cruelly continued slide in her dildo through Melina's bowels for a few minutes, delighting in her rivals agony until she heard the smackdown diva mumble something.

"What was that?" Mickie said, her strap on halfway inside Melina's poop pipe.

"I said a week." Melina said softly, "I'll be your bitch for a week."

"Mmmm..." Mickie said thoughtfully for a moment, "No. I'm sorry Melina but after sampling your sweet pussy and your fine ass I'm definitely going to want to pound your pretty fuck holes for more than a week!"

Mickie went back to her slow torturous butt stretching before Melina spoke up again.

"A month." Melina said hopefully.

"Nope." Mickie said bluntly.

"A year!" Melina said desperately.

"Melina," Mickie said in that firm voice which Melina was ashamed to admit to herself that she found arousing, "There's only one way you're getting the butt fucking you so desperately need and that's when you agreed to become my bitch. Not for a year, not for a month, not for a week and certainly not for a day. Simply put Melina, you'll get your ass fucked when you surrender yourself to me and become my bitch 24/7! I should warn you that I'm quite happy to spend our next 23 hours together plus stretching your ass out like this, making sure of course never to give you the butt fucking and the climax you need if you don't agree to my terms. I won your ass and I can do whatever I want with it and quite frankly I'm not going to be satisfied until I own you and your sweet ass hole permanently! Now, you can give me what I want or you can spend another 23 hours plus bent over on the floor of some dark basement in a second rate arena getting slowly fucked up the ass! The choice is yours bitch!"

Melina's mind desperately raced for a way out of her situation but she could find none. Every single nerve gland inside her anus was being set on fire everytime Mickie's strap on moved through her bowels and it was driving her insane. She had never needed anything like she needed to be butt fucked right then and there. Eventually Melina decided that she could figure a way out of any agreement with Mickie later, right now she needed to be fucked in the ass and she no longer cared what she had to do to get it.

"... Ok..." Melina said so softly that Mickie almost didn't hear it.

"Ok what bitch?" Mickie said, not letting it go.

"... Ok... I'll be your bitch!" Melina whispered.

"Who's bitch?" Mickie said cruelly.

"... yours..." Melina tried, "... I'll be your bitch..." when that wasn't enough she finally said "... I'll be your bitch, Mickie James's bitch!"

"There," Mickie said, grabbing a firm hold of Melina's hips, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Before Melina had the chance to reply Mickie began gently thrusting her strap on in and out of her fellow diva's pooper, causing the feisty Latina to moan and groan until Mickie couldn't tell whether the sounds coming out of Melina's mouth were Spanish swear words or just mindless gibberish. Either way Mickie didn't really care what Melina was saying right now, she was far too preoccupied with sodomising her fellow diva until she had fucked whatever little resistance Melina had left and turned her into her bitch. Mickie had waited so long to enslave the feisty brunette and now she was finally getting the chance she certainly wasn't going to waste it, especially now she was doing one of her favourite things in the world, fucking another woman's wrestler up the ass!

For Mickie nothing could compare to the feeling of bending another woman's wrestler over and fucking them in their most private of holes, feeling them slowly except their new place as her submissive bitch, feeling them fight not to cum, and finally feeling them surrender to her, feeling them giving up their dominating ways and accepting their place as just another one of Mickie James's bitches. It was a hell of a rush turning a woman, whose job it was to defeat other women, into submissive little sluts who just loved taking it up the butt for their female owner.

And tonight it was even better because it was Melina Perez, the self-proclaimed most dominant diva and possibly her biggest rival of all time, who was bent over taking her strap on up the ass for her pleasure, and she could feel it, she could feel Melina slowly submitting to her, the desire in the feisty Latina to give up her independence and become Mickie's bitch almost overwhelming. Sure Melina had said she would be Mickie's bitch but Mickie knew that the smackdown diva had a little more fight left in her and she was glad, it had been far too long since she'd had to fight to break someone, and breaking Melina was even more fun than Mickie have thought it would be. Although Mickie didn't know how much more fight was left in Melina. It was very impressive that her rival had avoided submitting to her already, but from the way her body was reacting Mickie knew that it could only be a matter of time before the last of Melina's will power broke down and the feisty Latina became just another piece of ass for her to use and abuse.

Melina was in an epic battle with herself against the mind numbing pleasure she was receiving at the hands of her most hated rival Mickie James. She had butt fucked so many women, so many, many women, in her life and yet Melina had barely thought about taking it up the butt herself. She had always been taught at was so dirty and wrong, that only sluts and bitches took it up the ass, which of course was the main reason she desired to slam other girl's butts, to turn than into sluts and bitches... into her sluts and bitches... but to be bend over taking a huge dick in her ass herself... it was so perverted... so obscene... so gross... so disgusting... so... wonderful! After being dominant for so long this submission was blissful and Melina craved that huge cock slamming her shitter like nothing she'd ever craved before.

All thoughts of defeating Mickie and turning her into her bitch was slowly ebbing away to be replaced by thoughts of being Mickie's bitch. Melina thought about allowing Mickie to spank her every day until her butt cheeks were rosy red and sore. She thought about willingly eating Mickie's delicious pussy until her owner orgasmed and filled her mouth with her yummy cum which she would swallow obediently. She thought about spreading her legs and ass cheeks for Mickie's strap on, allowing the spunky RAW diva to take whatever hole she wanted in every position she wanted. It all seemed so... wonderful.

Part of Melina was still worried about becoming Mickie's bitch. Part of her felt that she should be the one slamming Mickie's ass and Mickie should be begging her for more, but that wasn't an option right now. Melina was a woman of her word and was now bound to submit to Mickie for at least the next twenty something hours, and probably more. She had no doubt she would find some kind of loophole to get out of this sticky situation and reclaim her rightful place as the most dominant diva, but for now the pleasure was just too much. She needed to submit to Mickie, she needed to be butt fucked, and butt fucked hard!

"Come on Mickie, you fucking dyke whore!" Melina screamed, slamming herself back against the anal invader, "Fuck my fucking ass! Fuck my fucking ass you lezzie bitch!"

"Oh my bitch wants me to fuck her fucking ass does she? Well she better start showing me some fucking respect and start begging to get her fucking ass fucked like a good little lezzie bitch or else!" Mickie said, as she yanked back on Melina's hair and spanked her hard on the ass as she continued to pound her fellow diva's pooper at a steady pace, "Come on Melina, begged me to fuck your fucking ass like the good little lezzie bitch you are! Come on my little dyke whore! Show your new owner some proper respect and she promises to give you the butt fucking your slut ass so desperately needs!"

Melina sighed. She was trapped in between her dominant personality and her desire to get properly butt fucked. Ultimately her newly found submissive desires outweighed everything else and she began to beg to be buggered.

"Mickie, your worthless whore of a bitch humbly begs you to fuck her fucking ass like the stupid little butt slut she is!" Melina found that talking in the third person helped detach her true personality, that of the dominating dyke bitch, to this new personality Mickie seemed to be creating inside of her, that of a submissive lezzie bitch, "Please use that big beautiful girl cock of yours to fucking fuck your bitch's fucking ass! Fucking rip your bitch's fucking ass wide open with your big beautiful girl cock! Fucking tear your bitch's fucking ass up with your big beautiful girl cock! Your bitch needs that big beautiful girl cock in her ass! Your bitch needs your big beautiful girl cock in her ass! Fuck your bitch's fucking ass with your big beautiful girl cock and show your bitch who she belongs too!"

"And who's my bitch Melina?" Mickie screamed, pulling hard on Melina's hair as she violently increased the pace of the sodomy.

"... I am! Me! I'm your bitch! I'm your fucking bitch!" Melina screamed, mentally saying 'fuck it' to herself as she gave in, at least for now, completely to her submissive desires, "I'm your worthless whore of a bitch who desperately needs to have her fucking ass fucked like the stupid little butt slut she is! Please use that big beautiful girl cock of yours to fucking fuck my fucking ass! Fucking rip my fucking ass wide open with your big beautiful girl cock! Fucking tear my fucking ass up with your big beautiful girl cock! I'm your bitch Mickie and I need that big beautiful girl cock in my ass! I'm your bitch Mickie and I need your big beautiful girl cock in my ass! Fuck your worthless whore of a bitch's fucking ass with your big beautiful girl cock! Fuck my ass and show me who's fucking bitch I am! Fucking show me who I fucking belong too!"

"Don't worry Melina," Mickie said, as her hips went into overtime, "I'll show you who you fucking belong too!"

The savage butt pounding Mickie proceeded to give Melina should have by no means been given to anyone with a virgin ass hole, and the horny RAW diva certainly shouldn't have used a 14 inch dildo to do it. But at this point neither Mickie or Melina cared.

Mickie was completely lost in her desire to tame Melina and was happily using her ass as an instrument to defeat her long-time rival. Looking down Mickie watched her rapidly moving strap on slam in and out of Melina's shit hole and she could tell she was in the deepest part of her rival's ass now. The dildo was stained brown meaning she was now literally packing Melina's fudge back up her butt, ruining her rectum with her monster girl cock. Mickie didn't care, she wanted to ruin Melina's ass. She wanted to break Melina's back door and show her who's boss. She wasn't going to be happy until she had pound fucked Melina's poop pipe and conquered the feisty Latina once and for all. She wasn't going to be satisfied until she had slammed Melina's shit shoot into total submission and she wasn't that far off.

As for Melina she was too overwhelmed by the unbelievable pleasure coming from the inside of her ass hole to care about a little thing like another woman trying to turn her into her bitch. The only thing she was concerned about was trying to hold off her orgasm so she could enjoy this wonderful butt fucking as long as humanly possible. But it was so hard when her entire world seemed to now centre around that magnificent dildo rearranging her bowels into a fuck hole to be used and abused. Melina could feel that dildo taming her, turning her into a bitch but she didn't care. Melina could feel Mickie's dildo taming her, turning her into her bitch but she didn't care. Melina could feel Mickie taming her, turning her into her bitch but she didn't care. All she cared about was that wonderful dildo that was butt fucking her so beautifully, making her feel pleasure she'd never known before and never imagined could be possible.

Neither brunette had any idea how long the sodomy lasted. Time seemed to stand still and both women became lost in the brutal butt fucking.

Eventually it all became too much on Melina could feel herself going over the edge.

Before she did Mickie twisted her hair, which she had been using like reins to ride her, pulled her hair back and yelled in Melina's ear, "Who do you fucking belong to bitch? Who fucking owns you?"

"You! You own me Mickie! I belong to you! I'm your bitch! I'm your fucking bitch!" Melina screamed out before her voice became lost in a mixture of jargon and Spanish which Mickie couldn't understand.

Melina had watched with interest as the many, many women she had seduce came from being fucked in the ass by her strap on. Secretly she had wondered what it would be like to have an anal induced orgasm but no passing thought could have prepared her for the mind numbing pleasure that rocked her body at that moment. Before she even got the chance to try and comprehend it it was followed by another, and another, and another. The multiple anal orgasms cause Melina to lose all control over her bodily functions and she began to violently fart on every inward thrust of Mickie's bowel wrecking strap on. Melina felt so humiliated. She realised that when Mickie had been stretching her ass hole she had pulled all the way out allowing air to fill her colon and be pushed deep within her rectum which had left the smackdown diva feel incredible cramp as Mickie began to butt fuck her. As the sodomy continued Melina's desire to take a dump had increased to the point where she almost begged Mickie to stop to let her use the bathroom before they continue. But then this mind numbing pleasure started and Melina could no longer bear the thought of removing that big beautiful girl cock from her poop pipe. So she just stayed there on all fours, unable to stop farting and cumming, finding that to her shame, this humiliation only intensified the pleasure and made her cum harder.

Mickie giggled insanely as she reduced her long-time rival Melina into a quivering, shaking, farting and cumming shell of her former self. It was such a fucking rush. Mickie's plan had been to ruin Melina's ass hole and from the sounds of it she had succeeded. With strong willed types like Melina it was important to put them in their place very early on, the easiest way to do that was to break them by humiliating them and what could be more humiliating than being butt fucked by a another woman so hard you ended up farting on her strap on? It was perfect. Melina would remember this for the rest of her life, how she was defeated and humiliated at her hands, and she'd also remember how she enjoyed it. She would remember how Mickie made her cum harder than ever before, and would learn to associate Mickie with pleasure and humiliation. This would enforce Melina's new role as Mickie's submissive bitch and make it easier for the RAW diva to dominate her rival sexually whenever she wanted. Although, Melina wasn't really her rival anymore. Their rivalry was over, Mickie had won. She had defeated her biggest rival Melina Perez and turned her into her bitch.

After this realisation Mickie could no longer hold back and she came hard, relentlessly pounding into her now former rival's ruined rectum. As stars flew past her eyes and her body quivered Mickie reached down to grab the fake balls of the strap on, gave them a good squeeze and put the explanation point on Melina's defeat and enslavement. Her stored up girly liquid shot out of the tip of her dildo and filled the inside of Melina's bowels with her cum. The mental stimulation caused Mickie to cum again, never stopping her relentless thrusting into Melina's ass. In Mickie's mind she now owned Melina completely. She had filled her colon with her cream and marked the inside of the smackdown diva's shit shoot as her property, just like every other fuck hole on Melina's body. She had placed her mark inside her former rival's ass and, at least in Mickie's mind, turned Melina into her bitch forever.

Eventually when their orgasms died down and there was no more girl cum to shoot into her fellow diva's ass Mickie began to slowly remove her strap on from Melina's abused shit pipe, grinning like a mad fool when it was finally removed and the defeated brunette's ruined back door let out a series of belching farts which had the once proud Latina crying softly with shame at her humiliation. More was to follow.

"Suck it!" Mickie said in a firm 'don't fuck with me' voice as she pointed to her lightly soiled strap on which was still firmly attached to her waist.

Melina's face scrunched up in disgust but she obediently crawled on her hands and knees to were Mickie was now leaning up against the wall and took the length of the shaft straight from her shit hole down her gullet without protest. It was only when she was bobbing her head on the funky tasting strap on that Melina realised how natural this new found submission seemed to her now, and how much she seemed to be enjoying it.

When the dildo was spotless Mickie pushed Melina away dismissively and said, "Put your skanky clothes back on and gather up your things."

Once again Melina obeyed without question, finding it hard to pull her tight pants and panties up because of how sore and abused her ass was feeling after her first butt fucking. Mickie's statement confused her though. It sounded like Mickie was getting rid of her, but that couldn't be the case because Mickie had won her for 24 hours, possibly longer if she couldn't think of a good excuse to get out of what she had agreed to while Mickie was ass pounding her, and surely Mickie would want to take advantage of the situation and fuck her some more while she had the chance. Although Melina found herself hoping Mickie would take advantage of the situation and fuck her some more while she had the chance. Luckily, or perhaps unluckily, that's exactly what Mickie was going to do.

Once both girls were dressed Mickie turned to Melina and stared at her with a look of shameless lust before walking over to her and pulling her body closer to her.

"I've got a rental car waiting for us in the parking lot to take us back to the hotel. When we're in my hotel room and I have you all to myself the only time you won't have that pretty face of yours buried in between my thighs is when you'll be bent over getting your sweet pussy and fine ass pounded by me and my big beautiful girl cock until you can't remember your own fucking name! You got that... bitch!" Melina let out a gasp and a gentle fart as Mickie delivered a hard slap to her sore buttocks on the word bitch before turning around, grabbing her travelling bag and leaving.

Melina didn't know exactly what was waiting for her in Mickie's hotel room and knew that she should probably make a run for it before she fell even further into Mickie's world of depravity.