Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina's nose banged against Mickie's pubic bone as her lips came to rest against the other brunette's lower lips. Seething with hatred for Mickie, the smackdown diva opened her mouth and extended her tongue, slowly sliding up the length of the pussy in front of her. The flavour set Melina's taste buds on fire and despite herself she soon found herself lapping quite contently at Mickie's cunt.

Melina considered herself to be a dominating person who was always on top but she did enjoy giving head. She could play a pussy or a cock like a fine instrument with her mouth and she often craved the yummy juices that leaked from them both. She had eaten a lot of damn good pussy in her time but Melina had to admit that Mickie's pussy was one of the sweetest tasting cunts she'd ever had the privilege to go down on and under different circumstances she would have revelled in the chance to eat the delicious brunette. If she had Mickie tied up with her legs spread in front of her, the easily excitable diva's cunt helpless under the assault of her tongue Melina would've loved this. However instead of how it should be Melina found herself on her knees in front of a woman she knew she was better than while Mickie petted her like some kind of animal... like some kind of bitch! Melina swore that Mickie would pay for this... she would pay dearly!

Mickie was revelling in Melina's pussy eating skills. She hadn't expected the bitchy brunette to be such a expert rug muncher but Melina was proving her wrong. Her rival must have eaten a lot of pussy to get this good. She was slowly teasing Mickie's entrance by running her tongue around her sensitive pussy lips and playing with her clit, every so often sliding her tongue a few inches inside her wet love hole but never quite fully penetrating it. It was so totally awesome, but Mickie was getting tired of the gentle muff diving. She wanted a proper fucking from Melina's skilled tongue and by God she was going to get it.

"Come on Melina you cunt lapping dyke! Eat me!" Mickie growled, pushing Melina's face further into her dripping box, "Use that fucking lezzie tongue of yours on my pussy! Do Nitro and Mercury know how good you are at eating pussy? I bet they don't! I bet they don't know their boss likes to go out at night, pick up a random girl and spend hours eating her pussy do they? No, they probably think you're a cock only whore, but we know better don't we? We know that you're a whore for pussy just as much as you are for cock! You love cock but you need pussy isn't that right bitch? Well you're in luck because tonight you're going to be my little pussy whore! When I'm done with you you'll be tasting my cum in your mouth for days you fucking muff diving dyke bitch!"

Normally Melina would have objected to being called such vulgar names but she was far too preoccupied with Mickie's tasty pussy. Nothing could have prepared Melina for just how sweet Mickie's pussy was or how her taste buds were set on fire as what had to be the most delicious thing in the world slid down her throat into her increasingly cunt hungry stomach. She had become lost in eating the delectable treat, the unbelievably sweet pussy juice driving her inner cunt craving dyke crazy. Having her face pushed deeper into this wonderful womanhood only made Melina more pussy hungry and she happily gave up her gentle cunt lapping and got down to some serious rug munching. She closed her lips around the lower lips of the RAW diva creating a seal preventing any of the heavenly liquid from escaping her ravenous mouth and tongue. To force more of the ambrosia out Mickie's centre the now cunt crazy smackdown diva began to drive her tongue rapidly through the other brunette's pussy, marvelling at the feeling of her inner walls squeezing down on her as she tongue fucked the woman who had defeated her.

Melina's clearly made for cunt lapping tongue was driving Mickie wild and she knew it wouldn't be long before she came all over her rivals pretty face. Mickie couldn't help think how almost unbelievably beautiful Melina looked with her face buried in between her thighs, her eyes looking up at her so subserviently, almost as if the bitchy diva was finally beginning to realise this was where she belonged, this was her proper place, on her knees serving Mickie like the bitch she was always meant to be. Mickie had dreamed of turning Melina into her little pussy whore for so long that she could hardly believe it was finally happening. But it was and from the way Melina was worshipping her cunt Mickie knew that she would do whatever it takes to break the feisty Latina and add her to her growing list of bitches. A girl with a mouth like Melina was far too good for Mickie to let go and she promised herself that soon the smackdown diva would become just another one of her conquests, but right now her talented tongue was driving her closer and closer to the edge and she needed to cum.

Both of Mickie's hands were now buried in Melina's dark hair so deeply her nails dug into her scalp and she began to drive her hips forward, fucking the Latina's pretty face with her pussy all the while throwing insults at her latest conquest which only encouraged Melina to drive her tongue through her cunt even faster.

"Oh fuck yes, that's it, eat me Melina you pussy whore! Eat me like the good little pussy whore you are!" Mickie moaned as she savagely fucked Melina's beautiful face with her drooling love hole, "Do you know who's pussy whore you are? You're mine! You're my pussy whore! I'm going to start paying you as my personal little pussy whore and you're going to spend hours making my pussy very, very happy with that made for rug munching little mouth of yours! Of course I'll only pay you two dollars because let's face it, it's all your worth! Oh yes, you're going to be my personal little two dollar pussy whore and I'm going to use your muff diving mouth whenever I fucking want! I'm going to use your cunt cleaning mouth whenever I want to fucking cum! Like right now! Like right the fuck now I'm going to use my personal little two dollar pussy whore's mouth to make me cum all over your beautiful face you no good little cunt lapping slut bitch!"

Mickie's rant ended in a ear piercing scream as she violently came. Melina's clearly very talented mouth made Mickie's knees so weak it was a struggle to remain standing but somehow by sheer force of will she managed it. Her eyes rolled back and her body shook as she thrust her hips violently forward, her cum gushing out of her pussy and covering Melina's face in her cunt cream. Until that moment Melina wouldn't have thought there was something tastier than Mickie's cunt cream but it turned out that there was. The second the taste of Mickie's cum touched her lips Melina became a woman possessed, sucking and slurping greedily at her fellow diva's pussy, desperately trying to swallow as much of Mickie's delicious juice as possible down her hungry throat.

Mickie could have quite happily have let Melina eat her out all night long with that wonderful little mouth of hers but it would only turn Melina into her pussy whore and that's not what Mickie wanted. What she wanted was Melina's total and unconditional submission to her and the feisty Latina's acceptance of her true place in life as her bitch.

So reluctantly Mickie started slowly pushing Melina's face away from her pussy, reminding herself that once the smackdown diva submitted to her she could have that pretty mouth worship her cunt for hours, days if she wanted but, like with any new pet she would have to have Melina housebroken first.

Melina was reluctant to leave the delicious honey filled hole which her face had come to call home. She tried to fight to stay there but with a rough shove Mickie pushed her down until she landed on her beaten backside. She let out a yelp of pain and rolled over to her side as she watched Mickie walk over to where they had left their travelling bags.

Mickie was about to pick up her own bag when her eyes were drawn to Melina's which was laying right next to it. Curious about what the smackdown diva had planned for her at the beginning of the night Mickie picked up the bag, opened it up and took a good look inside. There was the usual collection of clothes and makeup along with a collection of other far more interesting items mixed in but one in particular caught Mickie's eye. Reaching in to the bag she pulled out and studied it, almost unable to believe her own eyes. Sure, she had expected to find a strap on in Melina's bag, but not one this big.

"You were going to use a 14 incher on me!" Mickie exclaimed with a mixture of shock and anger.

"What can I say," Melina shrugged, her cocky attitude slowly returning, "I figured you'd be a size Queen."

Mickie's mixed emotions of shock and anger was quickly replaced by just anger as she thought about what her rival had been planning to do to her. Sure she liked big cocks in her pussy but if Melina had won she would have no doubt shoved this monster up her virgin ass. It was unlikely that Melina knew she was an anal virgin but Mickie had to believe that the smackdown diva would have slam fucked her butt without a moment's regard for how a monster like that would have hurt her. Well if Melina wasn't going to show any regard for Mickie than Mickie wasn't going to show any regard for Melina.

"You know what Melina... you're right, I am a size Queen but the question is... are you?" Mickie asked as she pulled her own strap on from her bag and replaced the 10 inch dildo with her special 14 inch bitch stretcher.

".... No...." said Melina softly, as she stared at the menacing looking dildo.

"Oh... well don't worry Melina..." Mickie said, strapping on the monster dildo and slowly began walking towards Melina, stroking her shaft, "Because you will be when I'm done with you!"

"... Mickie... I'm not sure I can take..." Melina started.

"Such a big cock." Mickie said interrupting her, "Don't be silly Melina, of course you can. You just need to lube it a bit first..."

Melina knew what Mickie meant long before she felt the other diva's hand on the back of her head guiding her towards the obscenely large cock which was now hanging in between the bubbly brunette's legs. As Mickie moved her strap on to rest against Melina's mouth the feisty Latina pressed her lips tightly together to prevent the big girl cock from entering.

"Come on Melina," Mickie sighed, "I don't have any lube so either we use your mouth to prepare my dick or I shove it in dry! The choice is yours."

Melina thought for a minute and reluctantly came to the realisation that Mickie was right. She still didn't believe she could fit that massive dildo in her mouth or in any of her holes for that matter but Mickie had won the right to try and sucking the cock would make it a lot easier on them both. Besides, she could just add this to a list of things Mickie was going to pay for.

So, with her mind racing of ways to get back at Mickie, the feisty Latina slowly opened her mouth allowing the huge shaft through her open mouth and to her amazement took it to the back of her throat.

Melina had sucked a lot of cock before but never one this big. She would've never thought she would have been able to get the huge head past her lips, let alone to the back of her throat. However she was very concerned that even though her mouth was now completely stuffed with cock there was still a lot more of the monster to go.

To Melina's great relief the dildo strapped RAW diva didn't start forcing the cock down her throat instead choosing to slowly saw her girl dick in and out of her mouth as she began sucking and slurping on it.

"Oh fuck yeah Melina, suck my dick!" Mickie giggled with joy, "Suck my big girl dick you little cock sucker! Do you know who's little cock sucker you are? You're my little cock sucker! Yes you are, you're my little cock sucker! You're my little cock sucker, my little girl cock pleaser, my little girl cock whore! Yes your my little pussy whore and my little cock whore! You're my whore Melina, my fucking whore! How do you feel about that?"

Melina made a muffled sound on the cock and Mickie pulled her off her shaft momentarily so she could speak, "I'm sorry Melina, you kind of had your mouth full there didn't you... what was it you were trying to say?"

"I said, I'm only your whore for the next 24 hours bitch!" said Melina defiantly.

"Oh really?" Mickie said grinning as she pushed Melina's head back down on her girl cock, "We'll just have to see about that won't we? Yes we will... but until then how about you do as you're told and start giving me some proper head you poor excuse for a cock sucking bitch! Come on, work those lips on my girl dick! Yes that's it, take it all the way down your fucking throat you fucking whore!"

Surprisingly instead of turning her off Mickie's insulting tone caused Melina to start really getting into the blow job and she began to relax her throat muscles to take more and more of the phoney phallus into her mouth. She surprised herself with how much cock she could take without gagging, bobbing her head on the dildo until she could take almost all of it.

Eager to help her 'friend' out Mickie pushed the rest of her strap on down Melina's throat and began to face fuck her long-time rival with her enormous 14 inch dildo. From the sounds coming from Melina's mouth may be she should start calling it her throat stretcher Mickie thought to herself with a smile.

This continued until Mickie got bored fucking Melina's pretty face and decided it was time for her to turn her nemesis into her bitch.

"Alright that's enough of that," Mickie said pulling her strap on out of Melina's throat and grabbing a towel from her bag, laying it on the floor, clicking her fingers and pointing towards it, "Bend over bitch and get ready to become owned!"

Melina stared up at Mickie, her eyes burning with hatred before positioning herself on her hands and knees on the towel and said, "You may be the one fucking me tonight Mickie, but you'll never own me!"

"We'll see bitch... we'll see..." Mickie said, kneeling behind Melina and placing her strap on at the entrance to the smackdown diva's pussy.

Melina closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing. She was unsure whether she could really take that 14 inch monster inside her pussy but she knew Mickie was determined to try and she had to be as relaxed as possible just in case she succeeded. She could feel herself stretching and to her amazement her pussy lips parted and accepted the head of the huge phallus into her cunt. She moaned from a stab of pain as her inner walls adjusted, but she couldn't deny the sparks of pleasure that quickly followed.

Mickie took her time filling Melina's cunt with her girl cock, making sure she didn't stretch out the smackdown diva too quickly. She was probably strong enough to ram the entire length into her in one go, but that would hurt Melina and Mickie didn't want to do that. True, she hated Melina but she didn't want to hurt her, it was far more fun for her to conquer the feisty Latina as she had done with so many other women who had crossed her in the past.

Mickie's girl cock just seem to keep coming and coming to the point Melina wondered if it was endless. Just when she thought it was going to be coming out of her throat Mickie's hips came to rest against her ass cheeks announcing somehow the sexy RAW diva had managed to fit the entire 14 inch dildo into her cunt.

As Melina groaned in disbelief Mickie leaned down to lie against her conquest's back, her boobs digging into the feisty Latina as she reached round to cup and fondle her still clamped nipples. She played with her for a little while, letting her adjust to the size of the huge cock embedded in her cunt before brushing aside some hair so she could give her a long lick up the side of her neck.

"That's it bitch, relax your cunt around your new owner's dick!" Mickie whispered huskily in Melina's ear, as she continued to play with her tits, "Relax your cunt around that dick so your new owner can fuck you!"

"... You... you... you don't own me..." Melina stuttered, the odd mix of pain and pleasure making it hard for her to concentrate.

"I do tonight," said Mickie cheerily, "I won you, and now, for the next 24 hours, your mine and I can do anything I want to you. And right now Melina, my little whore for the night, I really, really want to fuck you."

With that Mickie straightened up and slowly, oh so slowly, pulled her strap on from Melina's cunt, watching those lips spread around the dick until only the head was inside the red hot Latina's pussy. The excitable brunette then slowly reinserted herself until she had her strap on back to it's fake balls inside the bitchy brunette's juicy cunt. Mickie repeated this process, allowing Melina's cunt to relax further around the massive shaft.

As Melina's cunt relaxed around Mickie's girl cock any pain she initially felt from being penetrated from such a massive object faded and was replaced by pure pleasure and the sexy Latina was fighting the urge to cry out in frustration when that big dick left her and moan out in ecstasy as it re-entered her again. The strap on was easily twice the size of the biggest cock Melina had ever had inside her and she was surprised she had been able to stretch to accommodate it, but she had and it felt wonderful. The problem was this wasn't some super stud stretching her out this was her long-time rival Mickie James trying to turn her into her bitch... and it was working! If Melina wasn't careful she would find herself giving up everything she'd work so hard for just for that magnificent cock which was now moving through her and she couldn't let that happen. She was Melina damn it, the most dominant diva in WWE history and she was nobody's bitch! Not Johnny's, not Joey's, not Mickie's, not anyone's!

Mickie couldn't stop grinning to herself as she listened to Melina's soft moaning as she continued to slowly move her strap on in and out of her well stretched cunt, fucking her sexy rival's pretty pussy with her big girl cock. The smackdown diva's stifled moans and groans were music to the excitable brunette's ears. She recognised them for what they were, signs that her plan to turn her long-time rival into her bitch was working. Right now Melina was trying to deny how much she loved Mickie's big dildo buried in her cunt and she was fooling nobody, not even herself. All Mickie needed to do now was give this bitch the proper fucking she was so obviously in need of and she would have the feisty Latina eating out of the palm of her hand.

Tightening her grip on Melina's hips Mickie began to give much shorter thrusts inside the red hot Latina's pussy, slowly increasing her pace until she had worked up a steady rhythm. The soft smacking sound of her hips meeting Melina's butt cheeks began to echo throughout the room along with the feisty brunette's soft moans which were increasing in volume on every thrust. Those soft moans only drove Mickie to thrust into her conquest even harder, occasionally removing her hands from Melina's thighs to give her rosy red ass cheeks a nice firm slap which only made the angry smackdown diva moan louder which restarted the cycle again until Mickie was happily spanking Melina again as she almost viciously fucked her with her enormous 14 inch dildo.

"Take it bitch! Take it in your dirty little dyke cunt!" Mickie screamed, as she continued to viciously spank Melina's sore ass and fuck her stretched pussy, "You like taking my big beautiful girl cock in your dirty little dyke cunt don't you bitch! Don't you! Yes you do! You like taking my big beautiful girl cock in your dirty little dyke cunt! Do you know why bitch? Do you know why it feels so good taking my big beautiful girl cock in your dirty little dyke cunt? It's because your dirty little dyke cunt recognises that my cock is a big beautiful girl cock and therefore your cunt, being the dirty little dyke cunt it is, realises that it prefers my big beautiful girl cock compared with your little boyfriend's cock... or any other cock you've allowed in this cock depository you call a cunt for that matter. You see slut, you are a little lezzie bitch who's dirty little dyke cunt is a total whore for big beautiful girl cocks like mine! That's why my big beautiful girl cock feels so good in your dirty little dyke cunt! Don't try and deny it bitch, we both know that deep down you are a total whore for cock, especially big beautiful girl cock! Don't fight it, except it! Except it Melina, your a girl cock whore, and tonight... you're my girl cock whore!"