Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melina gritted her teeth once again. She wanted to yell out protesting that she wasn't a whore but she couldn't. She had whored out her body and put it on the line in her fight to try and conquer Mickie and she had failed. She had failed and now she was paying the price. That price was a fucking like no other she had ever had before. Mickie's strap on felt so amazingly good inside her... fucking her... taking her to highs she didn't know were possible. Melina hated Mickie with every fibre of her being and Mickie was fucking her better than any man had ever fucked her. Not one of those tiny dick self-centred ass holes had ever made her feel as good as Mickie was making her feel right now and it made Melina hate the hyperactive brunette even more. How dare Mickie have better fucking skills than any guy she had been with before? How dare Mickie be cheating by strapping on a bigger cock than any guy she had been with before? No, Melina would not allow this to happen to her she would not cum on her long-time rival's fake cock like some kind of submissive little dyke bitch! There was no way she was going to cum on that big beautiful girl cock that was pounding her pussy so wonderfully... wait what was she thinking Mickie's dildo wasn't big and beautiful... well it was big... Melina had to admit that it was big... really big... really big inside her tight cunt... oh god...

Some of Mickie's male friends had told her that they had seen Nitro's and Mercury's cocks in the showers and both of them were average at best. The RAW diva didn't know how many other cocks Melina had taken or how big they had been but she doubted they were the size of her 14 inch monster. She also doubted they had the skills that Mickie had acquired after fucking so many women. She knew it wouldn't be that hard to give Melina the fucking of her life if she ever got the chance and she was getting her chance right now. She was now slamming into Melina's cunt at lightning speed, still spanking her swollen red ass as she did so, enjoying the sweet moans coming from the smackdown diva's mouth as she brutally fucked her. She could tell her rival was desperately trying to fight the urge to cum and she knew it was only a matter of time before the feisty Latina covered her girl cock in her sweet cream. All she needed to do now was to push the stubborn bitch over the edge and allow Mickie to give her the orgasm that would help her conquer the wannabe dominant diva.

"Are you gonna cum bitch?" Mickie growled huskily as she leaned back down so she could whisper in Melina's ear, "Are you gonna cum all over my big beautiful girl cock? I bet you are, aren't you? Your going to cover my big beautiful girl cock in your nasty lezzie cum you fucking dyke bitch! God your so fucking hot aren't you? Are you sure your bi? I mean, you have a boyfriend but from the way you were eating me out earlier you couldn't possibly be 100% straight but your pussy seems to be a dirty little dyke cunt which craves big beautiful girl cock and your ass hole is nice and virgin, which is just the way I like my new bitches to be, but before I deal with that I've got to ask, so exactly what part of you is it that satisfies men? Are you sure you're not just a queer girl that's convinced herself that she likes men? I'm just asking cause I was going to get some of my male friends to stretch you out a bit to show you what a real man can do but I'm not convinced that your dirty little dyke cunt could please a man! I bet you'd be fucking bone dry if a man tried to fuck you now wouldn't you? Oh well don't worry Melina my little whore, I'm going to take care of you! I'm going to make sure you spend the rest of your WWE career, if not your life, getting fucked by my big beautiful girl cock! And it all starts tonight when you cover my big beautiful girl cock in your nasty lezzie cum! Come on bitch, we both know you want it! Cum! Cum all over my big beautiful girl cock you fucking lesbo whore! Cover my big beautiful girl cock in your nasty lezzie cum and accept your role as my fucking whore!"

Melina could stop herself from cuming as long as she could concentrate on holding it off. It was a technique she had picked up from pounding into her bitches, concentrating on making them cum first before giving into her own pleasure. This was a lot harder when she was the one being pounded but she had just about been able to keep control of the situation until Mickie had started talking dirty to her again. Mickie's verbal abuse broke her concentration and she lost control. Before she knew it she was exploding in a powerful, mind numbing, soul crushing, body breaking orgasm the likes of which she had never known before. She had cum before, mostly from fucking other women, being licked out and her own fingers, but this was something that went above and beyond any experience she'd known before. Before she even had the chance to try and comprehend what had just happened to her it happened again, and again, and again. The multiple orgasms rocked Melina to her very core and she became a moaning, mumbling, cursing shell of a woman, slumping her head down to the towel and desperately tried to regain her lost composure.

After making Melina cum Mickie allowed herself to finally cum. She'd been holding back for quite awhile now. Much like Melina's orgasm, because of the build up Mickie's climax was more powerful than usual and almost stopped her from pounding into her fellow diva's tight cunt... almost. As Mickie was in the throes of ecstasy she reached down for her dildo's balls and gave them a tight squeeze emptying her girl cum which had been safely stored inside deep within Melina's cunt. Mickie smiled to herself as she filled Melina's pussy with her cum. Another bitch marked. Whether she realised it or not Melina was just another bitch who's cunt belonged to Mickie. She had claimed her cunt with her cum and now it was time to move on. She had made Melina eat her to orgasm so Mickie knew that her rival's mouth belonged to her now also. Which meant there was only one more hole to go before Melina was completely hers.

The easily excitable brunette slowly slid her dildo out of Melina's sore, well fucked pussy and spreading her ass cheeks to study the smackdown diva's conquered cunt, which was slowly leaking Mickie's cream, before her eyes fall on the cute little pucker of Melina's virgin butt hole.

Mickie gave a long lick of her lips before lowering her face to the feisty Latina's hot ass, pressing her tongue up against Melina's rosebud and slowly forced her way in. As she swirled her tongue inside Melina's ass hole Mickie reached for her bag which was just beside the towel and grabbed a replacement set of cum filled balls so when the time comes (pun intended she thought to herself) she could mark the inside of her rival's rectum as conquered territory.

Melina let out a gasp as she felt Mickie's soft tongue enter her ass hole, quickly followed by her lips which closed around her forbidden orifice and began to apply vacuum cleaner like suction. She had made a lot of her bitches eat her ass out but this was different. Partly because Mickie was better at licking ass than her most well-trained bitch. Partly because Melina knew what would come next. Melina had done the same thing herself moments before slamming her strap on dildo inside some poor girl's butt and now she was about to receive a butt slamming herself. It seemed almost poetic.

Of course Melina couldn't object, if she had won she would have done the exact same thing to Mickie and next time when she beats the far too cheerful for her liking diva Melina was going to get an even bigger dildo, bend Mickie over, and bury every single inch of it up her butt. The first chance she got Melina was going to sodomise her fellow diva into submission, just like she should have done tonight, and turn her long-time rival Mickie James into her bitch.

Mickie had fantasized about how Melina's ass would taste many times while watching her oh so awesomely arousing entrance and it was even better than she imagined. She could have tongue fucked that tasty tushy for hours but licking Melina's ass hole wasn't the only thing Mickie had been fantasizing about as she watched the feisty Latina's curvy butt wiggle its way down to the ring.

The thought of pounding Melina's ass with a nice big strap on had filled Mickie's head many times in those lonely nights when she was pretending to be a goody two shoes that didn't go around enslaving other women and bending them to her will and now finally she was going to get the opportunity she had been waiting for. Now she was going to slam Melina's juicy ass and add the feisty Latina to her collection of bitches.

After a few minutes of giving the smackdown diva's behind a thorough rim job Mickie reluctantly removed her tongue from Melina's ass hole and pressed the tip of her huge strap on at her latest victim's cherry back door. The second she began to apply a little pressure Melina became stiff as a post, clenching her sphincter muscles in an attempt to prevent Mickie's dildo from entering her virgin ass.

"Melina," Mickie said in a firm, authoritative voice which Melina had never heard her use before, "In a second I'm going to shove every single inch of this 14 inch dildo inside your ass and then I'm going to butt fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit properly for a week! I'm not saying this to frighten you, I'm just stating the facts! You're going to take it up the ass for me and the only question here is how painful is your first butt fucking going to be! Now, you can be a good little bitch and relax those ass muscles for me and I promise the pain will be bearable or you can be a bad little bitch and stay tensed up and believe me the pain will be unbearable. The choice is yours bitch, what's it going to be?"

There was a moment of silence when nothing happened and then Mickie sensed Melina's muscles relaxing. This made Mickie smile. Her long-time rival Melina Perez had relaxed her anal muscles and surrendered her ass to her. She was going to really enjoy what came next.

"Good girl Melina," Mickie said giving the smackdown diva's sore butt a hard slap, "Now reach back and spread your cheeks! I want to get a good look of my girl cock popping your anal cherry!"

Pulling her face in disgust Melina reluctantly did as she was told, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks for the giant dildo which only gave Mickie better access to her virgin butt hole.

Seizing the moment Mickie slowly increased the pressure on Melina's previously un-penetrated poop hole, watching with glee as that tight, forbidden orifice slowly stretched around the head of her enormous strap on until it bullied its way inside Melina's butt, robbing the feisty Latina of her anal cherry.

Melina let out an ear piercing scream of pain which was quickly followed by every swear word in the Spanish language as the head of the huge dildo violated her virgin ass. She let go of her butt cheeks and grabbed a firm hold of the towel beneath her, clutching to it for dear life as she desperately tried to relax her rectum around the anal intruder.

"Hay, did I tell you that you could let go of your butt cheeks bitch?" Mickie growled, giving Melina's red swollen ass a few good hard slaps, "I don't think so! Get your fucking hands back on your butt cheeks and spread them for me ass slut! I want to watch my new anal whore's ass spread itself for my girl cock!"

Gritting her teeth once again Melina slowly brought her hands back to her ass as the pain inside her ass slowly reduced to a dull throbbing.

"I fucking hate you Mickie!" Melina said, as she spread her butt cheeks as Mickie had instructed.

"You fucking hate me?" Mickie said, her voice becoming low and husky, "Well that's too bad... because I love you... I... love... you... and... your... tight... little... ass... hole!"

With every pause Mickie gave a short, sharp thrust of her hips, forcing at least half an inch of hard strap on into her rival's rectum. Every thrust knocked a little squeal of pain out of Melina's mouth as more and more of that monster dildo was forced into her virgin ass. The smackdown diva desperately tried to relax her anal muscles around the invading shaft, but it was a struggle. Mercifully Mickie gave her a chance to adjust to the five or so inches that were now buried in her butt, before giving her another sharp thrust which forced another inch or so into the depths of her bowels.

"Please Mickie," Melina begged, deciding she'd rather swallow her pride than have to take this huge dildo in her ass, "Use something smaller... my ass just can't take it... it's too big!"

"Your ass can't take this big dildo? Is that what you're saying? If memory serves if I had lost you were going to use a dildo this size on me weren't you? So tell me bitch, if you were in my position now... would you show mercy on me?" Mickie didn't need to ask the question she already knew the answer and Melina's silence only confirmed that she was right, "Then why exactly should I show mercy on you now?"

"Because if you do maybe I'll show mercy on you next time I beat you and fuck you up the ass!" Melina said through gritted teeth.

"Wow, how can I pass up an offer like that?" Mickie giggled at Melina who was still making threats even in this compromising position. Mickie certainly had to admire Melina's fighting spirit. It was going to be so fun to break that spirit, "I'll tell you what Melina, I've actually got some KY jelly in my bag, if you give me a second to remove myself from your tight little ass I'll go get it."

Melina sighed in relief. She could feel her entire body relax as she prepared for the dildo to be removed so Mickie could apply lubricant to it. She would later come to think of this moment as one of the biggest mistakes of her life.

With Melina nice and relaxed Mickie thrust forward with all her might jamming almost the entire 14 inch dildo into Melina's unsuspecting back door.

Melina's mouth hung open but no sound came out, or at least no sound that could be heard by human ears. With one hard thrust Mickie had knocked the wind out of the feisty Latina and she just stayed there on her hands and knees as, with a little effort, the RAW diva was able to jam the last few inches into her no longer virgin butt hole.

Mickie smiled as her hips came into contact and then pressed against Melina's soft butt cheeks announcing she had her monster strap on to the balls inside her long-time rival's ass. She leaned down again so her breasts were pressed into Melina's back as her busy hands explored her latest conquest's body.

"Oh god Melina, you have no idea how long I've dreamed of this," Mickie said, nuzzling into Melina's neck, biting, kissing and sucking the flesh she found there, "You bent over, with my strap on buried all the way inside your hot little ass! God, I think I'm going to cum just from knowing I've got my whole dildo in your butt! I'm so fucking hot right now, I could just start slamming your little shit hole right here and right now! Would you like that Melina? Would you like me to start ripping your ass wide open? Use you like an orifice meant only for my pleasure? Or would you like me to slowly stretch out your little shit hole so it doesn't hurt so much when I fuck it? Who knows, if I take the time to stretch your ass out you might even enjoy the butt pounding I'm going to give you... that's provided of course you ask me nicely to stretch out your ass! Is that what you want Melina? Do you want me to stretch out your hot little ass? Answer me now bitch or I'll swear to God I'll rip your ass open until you fucking bleed!"

"... Stretch me..." Melina said softly.

"Stretch you were bitch?" Mickie growled in her ear.

"... My ass... stretch my ass hole..." Melina whimpered.

"What's the magic word?" Mickie taunted.

"... Please..." Melina sobbed.

"Good girl... now that wasn't so hard... was it?" Mickie said as she slowly began removing her dildo from Melina's ass, making the feisty Latina moan.

True to her word, this time, Mickie began to slowly stretch Melina's ass out, pulling her strap on slowly out of her rival's shit locker before inserting it slowly back into the balls inside the bitchy brunette's back door. Mickie was beginning to have a lot of fun, sometimes slowly removing and reinserting the dildo into the smackdown diva's shitter at a snails pace, and other times she would just pull it out and shove it back in to Melina's pooper in the blink of an eye. She also became far more adventurous with how quickly she reinserted her strap on inside her victim's colon, constantly changing speeds to keep Melina on her toes. Every time she pulled out Mickie couldn't resist spreading her rival's butt cheeks and studying her gaping ass hole, taking time to either blow air or spit inside her vulnerable back passage before it had the chance to close up.

Mickie's plan for breaking Melina was ingenious. She had teased her to the point of blissful insanity and then given her a series of orgasms more powerful than the Latina had ever known before. Melina now knew what Mickie was capable of and was no doubt desperate for the pleasure that her fellow diva could give her, even if she was trying to deny it. All that was left to do was to tease Melina back to the point of blissful insanity and offer Melina the same kind of ecstasy she had received before only this time in exchange for her total and unconditional surrender to her. With this in mind Mickie increased the amount of thrusts before she would pull out of Melina's pooper, making sure to keep the thrusts soft and teasing to ensure they would only increase Melina's growing arousal without giving her the release she was now obviously in need of.

Melina was going crazy with lust and she didn't know how much more of this she could take. She didn't know how it was possible but her ass hole had relaxed around the 14 inch monster and the pain had vanished. Even more disturbingly for her the lack of pain had quickly given way to pleasure which seemed to only increase with every little thrust Mickie gave her now needy ass hole. Mickie, she was the reason this was happening to her. Somehow that bitch had tricked her into thinking she was some kind of anal slut who actually enjoyed getting fucked up the ass. That whore would pay dearly for this... but first... but first... she wanted... no she needed that crazy bitch to fuck her up the ass!

After what felt like hours of ass torture Melina whimpered, "Please Mickie..."

"Please what Melina?" Mickie asked with a huge grin on her face, enjoying her newly found power over the bitchy brunette.

"Please... fuck me..." Melina whined softly.

"Fuck you were Melina?" Mickie asked cruelly.

Melina took a deep breath and screamed in frustration, "My ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck my fucking ass! Fuck my fucking ass you fucking bitch!"

Mickie laughed and pressed her recently re-moved strap on to Melina's stretched and eager to be fucked ass hole.

"Beg!" Mickie said getting serious.

"I'm not begging for shit you fucking bitch!" Melina snapped, her frustrations at needing to be butt fucked, and her frustration about the fact that she now needed to be butt fucked, driving her crazy with a mixture of rage and lust.

Deciding this was the time to enforce her authority Mickie grabbed Melina by her hair and pulled her head back so she could yell in her ear, "Listen to me you fucking bitch! I beat you and won our little bet so the only fucking bitch around here is you! Right now, you're my fucking bitch and you're going to do what I fucking say! So start begging for me to fuck your ass bitch, and you better addressed me with some fucking respect or believe me, your pretty little ass is going to fucking regret it!"

Her cheeks flushed with anger, shame and arousal Melina began to beg through gritted teeth, "Mickie... please... I want... I need... I need you... I need you to fuck my ass!"