Mid Life Crisis Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok" said Mary in a flash, emptying the contents of the bottle into the three glasses and standing, challenging the other two to do something.

"By the way" she added, I have to admit, looking at those pictures has made me so wet, it will probably go straight in" she laughed.

"Strip Sis, lets see."

Without any delay or sign of embarrassment, Mary removed her jeans and knickers and lying back, showed her very wet and open hole to the other two.

Charlie knelt one side of her open legs and fingered and stroked her, getting the desired response.

Catherine cleaned the top of the bottle and placed it in Mary's hands as she slowly put it inside her, Charlie alternating his look from the lewdness of the bottle entering her, to her lust filled eyes. Catherine stroked her upper thighs encouraging Mary before deciding she wanted some of this action and she too removed her clothes and started playing with herself.

Charlie not wanting to be left out disrobed and watched in amazement as his lady masturbated herself with a bottle while her sister encouraged her and played with her own clit.

He removed the bottle from Mary and asked Catherine to lie on top of Mary. With them in position he started to fuck one Sister, then the other than back to the first. Giving each a few strokes of his rock hard and soaking wet dick.

The room filled with their collective moans; Mary came with a massive explosion, Catherine soon followed pushing Charlie over the edge and depositing his load inside one of the pussies beneath him. Which one...he looked down. The hairless one. It was Catherine.

They regained their composure and breaths and looked at each other, still amazed at the lack of embarrassment, the lewdness of what they were doing and the honesty and fun they were having; but somehow knowing the end was in sight. Somehow there was a feeling that all good things must come to an end. Nothing was said, but there was a resigned atmosphere, an unspoken acknowledgment.

Catherine dressed and said she was going home. There were no hard feelings.

Chapter 16

Mary and Charlie went to bed and held each other before making slow and passionate love, both achieving mind blowing orgasms.

They arose in the morning and again, had slow and passionate sex, Mary luxuriating in the tenderness and happiness of one-on-one sex after the experiments and fantasies they had enjoyed over the last few days.

They showered and dressed and had breakfast.

"You're leaving today aren't you?" Mary said.

"Yes" Charlie replied, his voice thick with emotion.

"Will I see you again, will you come back?"

"Yes, if I am invited and you have a room free" he replied, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why do you have to go?"

"I don't but somehow, something says we have reached an end...."

"I know" she muttered.

Silence hung in the air as they finished their breakfast.

"I am going to pack" Charlie said quietly.

"OK"

15 minutes later, he was standing in the bar with his belongings.

He held Mary tight, she trying not to cry and clinging onto him.

"Please come back and see us, ....see me" she corrected herself.

"I will" he said heading to the door, not wanting to look back and change his mind, for the drive back to what, he didn't know.........

88

1...67891011