Mid Life Crisis Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie went to the bedside drawer and took out the KY, raising a smile from Mary, and a bottle of baby oil.

Warming his hands her then put copious amount of oil in the palm of his hand and then started to gently rub the soothing oil into Mary's shoulder and upper back.

Slowly moving across her back, adding more and more oil, with painstaking slowness he moved down her back towards her rump.

Kneeling astride her, Mary felt his erection grow as it nestled in the crack of her bum. She was getting more and more turned on as he progressed lower and lower. She was moaning in appreciation and aware of an incredible heat and wetness building up in her pussy.

Despite Charles kneeling astride her, she managed to slightly open her legs. Charlie moved to one side and gentle opened a legs some more, exposing her anus and soaking wet, wide open pussy.

He resisted the temptation to run his fingers or tongue here but poured some oil on Mary's lower back and guided it so it flowed down her crack, pooling in her anus and overflowing down to her pussy and then onto the sheet; joining a pool of pussy juice that was flowing like an erupting volcano from her opening.

She was incredibly aroused as he delicately ran his finger down the flow of oil, stopping at her anus and teasing the opening. She opened her legs some more as she felt the digit at her back door and raised her legs a bit, her body language making it clear she welcomed this invasion.

Without forcing an entrance, Charlie continued to tease the brown ring with one finger while his other hand went below and teased her clit and pussy that were as wet as he could ever remember; now positively soaking the sheet.

Not content with just teasing the opening he tried forcing the muscle that relented to let him enter up to the first knuckle. "Yesssssssss" groaned Mary as she let the finger in, enjoying the anal invasion.

Wishing to explore more, Charlie remover the finger, grabbed the KY and started to put globs of it around the opening and on the end of his finger.

He then restarted his teasing of her clit with one hand and put the index finger of the other hand on her back door opening. Mary opened herself, saying, "Yes Charlie, put it in, put it right in."

She accepted his entire finger and as he moved it in and out, she bucked against that and the fiddling with her clit.

"Charlie, yes, you are going to make me cum" she cried out "don't stop, please keep going. I'm cumming, yes I'm...oh my god don't stop..." terrified he was going to do what he did with Catherine, she was so close...."yes yes oh God yes!" she screamed; her muscles in her anus grabbing the exploring finger as she flooded the bed sheet with yet more juice as she came.

"Charlie" she moaned "you will be the death of me...."

"I hope not" he smiled, "but what a way to go!"

"You do things to me and make me do things that I would never have imagined doing. You find buttons and nerve endings I didn't know I had" she continued getting her breath back together.

"Now, if I where to get on my knees like this" she said as she raised her self on all fours..."I think you should get behind me and choose where you want to enter me as looking at your cock, it is in need of some relief.

Charlie went behind her and teased both openings..."Eini mene, minie, mo..."

As he eventually put it in her pussy and was amazed again at the warmth and wetness and the tightness as he slowly started thrusting and partly withdrawing, eliciting moans of appreciation from Mary.

He then started to slowly tease and then enter her KY'd covered anus, getting a more vocal response as yet more nerve endings were awakened again.

He could feel his finger in her anus as his cock continued its thrusting, the thin membrane between both holes being fully explored.

"Oh Charlie, I'm cumming again" cried Mary, are you close?"

"Yes" grunted Charlie aware that any chance of extending his performance was lost due to the lewdness and erotica of the moment. His finger continued to add sensations to his prick as he reached his peak as Mary bucked against both invaders as her climax got closer and closer.

"I am cumming now" she said through gritted teeth, "can you feel me?"

"Yes" he said, aware he was seconds away as both holes clamped over his finger and member.

One last thrust and deep inside her, he filled her hole with his love juice as her climax was subsiding.

Removing firstly his finger and then his prick, he lay down beside Mary as she too lowered her self and lay flat on her stomach.

"You are a naughty boy....... and thank God for that she said" smiling at him.

"Now give me a kiss and let me go to sleep...."

They again slept soundly, waking at the 7.00 bewitching hour.

Breakfast and the daily routine were interrupted by the postman giving Mary and unexpected parcel.

"I wonder what this is?" she exclaimed.

"I wonder too" Charlie said but something in his voice gave Mary a clue that he was aware of the contents.

After removing the non-descript brown wrapping paper, Mary held the box in front of, shaking it to see if it gave a clue to its contents.

Measuring about 12 inches by 12 inches and 4 inches deep, Mary looked at Charlie as she started opening the box.

"Oh my God, you have to be behind this!" she screamed.

Trying, but failing miserably to look innocent Charlie said: "Why?"

Mary showed the contents to Charlie.

Inside the box was a pair of handcuffs, an eye mask and two vibrators: One that looked like a penis and one that was a silver tube. Also in the box was a pair of chrome balls connected with a string, each ball about ½ inch in diameter. There was also a bottle of lubricant.

"You really are a naughty man Charlie!"

Looking at her watch, "Damn, not enough time to try them out, but don't expect much sleep tonight, I am getting wet already...."

The day and the evening wore on for ages; both Mary and Charlie willing the customers to go which would enable them to go and try out the contents of the box. The only bright spot was a phone call from Sam who let them know that she and Clive would be with them tomorrow afternoon.

Charlie and Mary both agreed it would be too presumptuous to expect anything together and to see how things progressed and also not to arrange for Catherine to run the pub at this stage,

Eventually the last customer was making noises to leave at just after 11.00, and by 11.15 the pub was locked and in darkness apart from Mary's room. After a quick shower both Charlie and Mary started inspecting the contents of the box.

Chapter 11

"Charlie I have been wet all day, feel me, even after a shower" she instructed Charlie and placed his hand on her hot and wet pussy.

"You just wait "he said lewdly. "On your knees woman!"

"Oh not again" she sighed sarcastically, but immediately doing as he asked.

Going towards the headboard, Charlie handcuffed her hands around the metal decorative frame. Checking she couldn't move too much he then put the mask over her eyes.

"Now what shall I do?" he mused.

With his prick rapidly hardening, he grasped it and ran it along her lips, her mouth immediately opening.

"Mmmm you are good at that" he said as she sucked and licked his cock. "But enough is enough.."

She felt him remove his member from her dripping mouth and walk away...where was he going?

The next thing she felt was cold oil on her upturned cheeks; non of the lengthy foreplay from yesterday, just oil that was allowed to drip down her crack....not that she needed any more moisture as once again her pussy was saturated,

Concentrating on her anus she felt him explore her hole with this finger and then the familiar feeling of KY being applied to allow easier access.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she felt him open her up. "How many fingers have you in there" as the erotic feelings and nerve ending were being excited.

"Just the two" he replied. "But you like it don't you?"

"Oh yes "she said, gripping his two fingers with her muscles, "finger my clit and pussy please" she pleaded.

"Maybe, I'll decide" he said with a hint of malice.

He then removed both fingers and teased her other opening and clit.

"Oh that's nice...."

To which he immediately removed his fingers.

She felt him get off the bed......

She heard steps across the bedroom and the sound of water running in the bathroom.

Water being turned off....

Steps across the room and again she felt him on the bed.

Something hard was touching her pussy; something hard was entering her pussy.

"Your using one of the vibrators....oh yes....nice" and then the room was filled with a buzzing noise and her pussy muscles clasped themselves around the exploring vibrator that Charlie had turned on and was now buzzing furiously inside her pussy and thrusting and withdrawing like a real penis.

She then heard another buzz and a vibration against her anus. Immediately her second hole opened to accept this new toy and she felt vibrations deep with in her body and both holes were fucking her and Charlie pushed and pulled them in unison.

"Charlie, oh my God, that is amazing, I have never felt anything like it, it must be like having double penetration .....Oh it's so nice ..."

"Faster or slower" asked Charlie maintaining a steady rhythm, transfixed by the sight of both holes being impaled with plastic toys.

"Keep it as it is...yes, just like that..." she replied, finding it hard to talk.

Unable to see and unable to move her hands added to the sensations sweeping over her body.

"Don't stop, don't stop" she implored as he slowed down for a second.

"Yes, that's it" she said as she concentrated on her forthcoming orgasm.

"I am cumming" she cried as if in pain, "keep them still"

The room was full of the buzzing from the two vibrators and Mary's breathing as she bucked against the two intruders and cried out

"Oh GooooooooooooooooD, Yessssssssssssssss!

Nearly pulling the headboard off the bed as she came.

With her breathing back to normal, both toys removed along with the handcuffs and mask, Mary looked at Charlie with total lust.

"Lie down" she commanded

He did so as she sat on his chest with her soaking wet pussy leaving a trail of moisture on his chest hairs as she handcuffed him to the headboard.

She got off his chest and spread his legs and admired his erect man hood.

Grabbing some oil, she gently stroked it, admiring the pre-cum and the way the foreskin moved over its head.

With more oil she cupped his balls and instructed him to raise his legs, training oil down to his anus. He flinched as he was unsure what to expect, but if it was good enough for her.

As she continued to slowly pump his rod, she circled his anus, eliciting a strange but welcoming moan from him.

Bravely she opened him up a bit and he accepted this intrusion into his anus. She got more oil on her hands, massaging the hole before getting the KY and, just as he had done to her, rubbed it around and then in the hole to enable entry.

First the tip, then up to the first knuckle then all the way in, Charlie's erection got even harder if that was possible.

His hands over his head, he felt helpless, dying to help her stroke his rod to orgasm.

She moved and continued to thrust her finger in and out of his hole as she started to suck his prick.

Knowing this would soon take him over the edge she stopped all pretence of subtlety and sucked and finger fucked him hard and fast.

"I can't hold back" he cried as he clenched on her finger and erupted into her mouth. The force and volume of his orgasm was so much that it was impossible for Mary to keep it and swallow it all so lewdly let it dribble out of her mouth as she removed her finger and admired his cock as it became softer in front of her.

His chest was heaving as he tried to get his breathing under control.

She leant across him, a nipple tantalisingly close to his mouth as she undid the handcuffs, but he was too drained to react......

Cleaned up and snuggled up under the duvet, Charlie turned to Mary; "We have pushed so many boundaries, done so many things with others and ourselves, which has been your favourite?"

She pondered ......"Ask me when we have ticked all the boxes" she laughed. "Now its kiss time and sleep and sweet dreams."

When Mary was in the shower in the morning, she heard the door open and felt Charlie behind her.

"Oh, what do I deserve this for?" she asked as he soaped her behind.

Standing as far as she could from him in the small cubicle, she allowed him access to her behind. Soaping it and letting his finger explore and open both holes, he said to her "we forgot one thing last night, but that's ok I will make up for it during the day."

Puzzled, she said, "If you don't stop doing what you're doing with your fingers I will cum here, but I am intrigued with what you saying"

Then she felt something new enter her wet and open pussy, "Wow...what was that?"

"Those chrome balls, cant remember what their called, but I read that they keep you at a permanent state of arousal and as you walk can even trigger orgasm; I thought it would be nice for you to have them inside you all day,,,,"

"Gosh" she said, aware of a strange sensation inside her as he stopped soaping her bum.

Stepping out of the shower, drying herself and getting dressed, Charlie stared at her intently, watching her facial expressions as she moved.

In turn she was aware of movements deep inside her and a wish to touch herself and bring herself to the point of orgasm. They were doing what he said;

"Charlie, I will be climbing the walls before long, I really want to cum, I want to finger myself or be fingered. They are amazing"

He laughed, "So they work then..."

The routine of Breakfast and pub preparation went along as usual, Mary at one time saying to Charlie, I have to cum, I just have to.

Stand behind the bar he instructed.

She was wearing a short-ish skirt and top, standing behind her as she looked out of the pub window he reached under her skirt and into her knickers that were soaked through; he teased her clit that was totally erect as she pushed back against his groin.

"Oh yes" she moaned

He put his finger inside her and felt one of the balls, slick with her juices.

Her moans increased in volume as she bucked against his exploring finger. He was hoping nobody entered the bar as it would have been obvious what was happening. She was beyond caring and came with a cry and a shudder and clasped his finger deep inside her pussy.

She cam back down to earth and he removed his finger, presenting it to her to suck dry..."mmmm nice, no wonder you like going down there" she laughed.

Re arranging her clothing she started to pick up her chores where she left off. "Charlie, I'll give you an hour and I will want to do that again" she said with a lewd smile.

"You may have to do it yourself, we will be open then" he laughed.

What she did or didn't do Charlie didn't know, but Mary certainly often had a glazed look in her eye and a look that only those that had been intimate with her would recognise......

She admitted to Charlie in a whisper that she had to go upstairs and change her knockers on two occasions and once, when he groped her he could confirm that she was absolutely soaking wet.

At about 8.00pm. with the pub very quiet Mary and Charlie were deep in a private and erotic conversation about how he was going to make love to her that night when Sam and Clive burst into the bar.

"Hi!" they said smiling broadly, "great to be back and see you" Clive said.

"Hello!" Mary said smiling, "we're really please you could make it and get back."

Passing the room key to them, "don't worry about registering, get unpacked or what ever and have some dinner".

"Actually we have already eaten en-rout, but we'll be down for a drink in a bit." Sam said.

A few minutes later, Clive and Sam were unpacked, changed and sitting in the bar with a bottle of chilled white wine, chatting away with Charlie and Mary.

The explained that a relative had been rushed into hospital and it was thought that they would not survive; thankfully they were now better, still in hospital but no longer critical; thus enabling the couple to resume their holiday of exploration.

Making sure nobody heard him; Clive leant forward across the bar:

"You'll never guess what we did this afternoon on the way here"

"What?" Charlie enquired.

"I asked Sam to go commando and as she was driving I played with her", looking around to make sure he still was not being heard by unwelcome ears, although the pub was virtually empty. He continued. "I kept her on the boil" Sam was now blushing but nodding her ascent, "and made sure she was safe to drive" he smiled,

"When we stopped for dinner, I continued to play with her, and then" looking around again, "I took her into the loo and screwed her standing up in the cubicle, both of us still dressed".

Sam was now a deep red, but added. "It was madness. I wanted to scream out as I came as soon as he entered me but knew I couldn't, thankfully Clive was fit to burst so didn't last long!" she exclaimed.

Charlie was getting hard thinking about it while Mary shifted uncomfortably, probably due to the story as much as the balls inside her still doing their magic.

"The thought of being caught was such a buzz" Clive said, "but so scary too" Sam added, no longer embarrassed but, it seemed a bit turned on by re-telling the story.

Clive and Sam finished their wine. "We are really tired after the journey"

"And the shagging" interjected Charlie with a wink,

"We are off to bed, can you do dinner tomorrow?" Clive asked

Charlie and Mary looked at each other; "Yes we should do, let me ask my sister" Mary looked at watch, "oh well, will have to be tomorrow now, I don't want to phone at this time, to see if she can cover. I'm sure it will be OK. We'll let you know tomorrow."

With Clive and Sam gone, Mary said; "I'm glad they didn't suggest anything for tonight Charlie I don't know what will happen, I don't think I can cum again after having these balls in me all day" she laughed. I may need a night off.

"Oh OK," said Charlie

"But then again....." she smiled provocatively, "you may not get away with it that easy."

The pub was empty by 10.30. Charlie and Mary had a nightcap and then locked up at 11.00.

Mary went upstairs, and started to shower. Charlie followed suit. Both lay on the bed.

"Can I take these balls out now?" she asked

"Only if I can see you do it" he said with lust all over his face,

She rudely opened her legs, showing her wide open soaking pussy. Putting a finger deep inside her she grabbed the string; she watched Charlie, his eyes glued to her most private spot as she removed the first that came out with a barely audible plop, and then looked herself as the second pooped at a moment later.

Charlie took the balls from her and marvelled at the slickness of her juices.

"Enjoy?" he asked.

"I'm not really sure, if I am being honest Being on the edge and then coming so many times is very tiring and somehow takes the magic of a session with you or others away. Interesting experiment, but not sure I would want to do it again."

"Fair enough, not everything will work" he countered grateful for the honesty they had with each other.

"It's like the vibrators" she continued. I liked them and got a great orgasm, but not as good as your fingers tongue or prick"

"Good" he laughed.

"But then again" she good naturedly smacked him." Seriously, a play about sometimes but not every time....but the oil and the KY that really is something."

"Tonight?" Charlie asked, still unable to remove his eyes from her open hole.

"No, tonight I want to see you play with yourself and I will play with myself at the same time."

1...56789...11