Mid Life Crisis Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't get me wrong, I am 100% heterosexual but all boundaries get blurred at times eh Sis?"

Mary looked up at Catherine and smiled.

Charlie looked quizzically at the two sisters.

"In joke?"

They both smiled.

"Shall I tell him Sis?" Catherine asked looking at Mary.

"Yes" she nodded, "It's topical" she laughed looking at Charlie.

"In a previous life, when we were teenagers, I was going out with this guy who had this fantasy to sleep with two sisters, together as in a threesome."

"Got the picture" said Charlie, "Can relate to that fantasy" looking at Catherine straight in the eye.

She was a bit put off but continued. "Anyway, I mentioned it to Mary; she was up for it so we planned it. I would start making out with him, Mary would walk in and join in the fun"

"Yes, and?"

"Well all was going well. Mary walked in. His eyes nearly shot out of their sockets. Mary stripped off and approached us. Put her hand on my shoulder, put her other one on my breast....

"Blimey this is a good story" said Charlie.

"And the guy lost his hard on.......nothing we could do could get him back to showing an interest. We even had a play together to try and get him interested. Nothing..."

"Poor guy" Charlie sighed.

"Yes, we really felt for him and never saw him again"

"And we never did anything like it again did we Sis" added Mary.

"No"

An awkward silence hung in the air as they sipped their drinks.

"I suppose I should be going" said Catherine.

"You don't have to" said Mary.

"What?"

"You could stay here tonight. With us" Mary looked at Charlie.

Charlie was stunned.

"Eh yes, with us"

"As in, with you together as in one bed as in....."

"Yes.............."

Chapter 9

Mary took Catherine by the hand and led her upstairs. Charlie followed his eyes glued to the two perfect jean clad posteriors in front of him.

Not a word had been said. Silence and awkwardness hung in the air.

They went into the room that had become Charlie's and Mary's and the two women sat on the bed. Charlie stood, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

Charlie approached the bed and knelt down in front of the two sisters. He placed a hand on each of the women's thighs. Catherine jumped a bit.

"Don't know about you guys, but I am nervous as hell" he said.

Both nodded, but Mary took Catherine's hand in hers.

"Should we stop before this gets out of hand?"

Catherine didn't respond at first. "No, let's see how it goes" she said with a faltering voice.

Charlie had a flash of inspiration.

"Mary do you have you a pack of cards?" We could start by playing strip poker or something."

"Great idea" the atmosphere was lightening, "there will be some behind the bar, and bring a bottle of fizz up!"

Charlie ran to the bar, found the cards, got a bottle of champagne and glasses and bounded up the stairs.

As he entered the room he saw the two sisters move their heads apart. Had he interrupted a kiss? Both seemed a bit flushed.

"Sod the poker" sighed Catherine, visibly more relaxed, "let's do Pontoon, the maths is simpler!"

"Loser removes an item of clothing" asked Charlie.

Both girls nodded.

"Then what?" he asked.

"What do you mean" Mary asked.

"We are all naked say and then what?"

"We could see where it goes or play truth or dare or loser has to do what the others ask?"

"OK, lets go".

Charlie opened the bottle and poured the champagne.

He then shuffled the pack and dealt the cards.

He lost the first hand, so removed his shirt.

Before long he was down to his boxers trying to hide his growing erection.

Mary was topless with just her knickers on.

Catherine was down to her bra and knickers.

Charlie lost the next hand. Giving up all pretence at now hiding his erection he took his boxers off; nonchalantly taking a sip of his drink he sat down, aware of Catherine staring at his manhood and Mary looking, smiling at Catherine.

Catherine lost the next hand and removed her bra revealing a pair of boobs that were the clone of her sisters. Her nipples were hard and erect and, Christine was the only one to know, aching to be sucked.

She lost the next hand too, joining Charlie in the nude. She stood up, removed her knickers to reveal a totally shaved pussy. Standing for a moment, she too took a sip of her drink aware of the four eyes feasting on her body. She sat on her legs, trying to keep some form of modesty, aware of the heat and moisture that existed below. She smiled at Charlie and Mary.

Charlie coughed and dealt the next hand, wondering what would happen if Mary didn't lose.

She didn't. He did,

The two girls looked at each other and then leant in together and whispered.

They both smiled and looked at Charlie.

Mary broke the silence. "Kiss Catherine's boobs for a minute..."

He looked at Mary quizzically ..."You sure?"

"Yes, now do it!" she commanded.

He crawled across the floor. Catherine leant back proudly presenting her boobs to him.

He gently caressed one, then the other.

"Kiss, not stroke" Mary said.

He started to kiss the right nipple, loved the way it got harder. He could hear a faint moan from Catherine; He then turned his attention to the other. She pushed her breast further into his mouth,

"Ok time up."

Charlie pulled away, looking at Catherine's erect wet nipples and the smile on her flushed face. He crawled back to his place, aware of the erection that was on show for all to see, pre cum oozing out the slit at the end of his penis.

They all took a sip of their drinks. A boundary had been crossed. There was probably no going back.

Charlie dealt.

Charlie lost again.

Without hesitation, Mary said "Charlie, finger her for a minute".

Charlie crawled over to Catherine again, keeping eye contact and hearing her breath quicken. She sat up and opened her legs.

Looking at her deep in the eyes, he moved his hand up her inner thigh until it reached the smooth hairless crack, opening up for him, she was wet and as he gently stroked her pussy, from her clit, now standing to attention, down to the opening he was aware of Mary, leaning on him and looking intently. Catherine's breathing noticeable quickened as he continued the exploration, eventually putting his finger inside her soaking wet pussy. She shut her eyes and clasped his finger with her inner muscles.

"Ok, time is up" said Mary, her voice wavering as she returned to her place.

Charlie slowly removed his finger and sucked it lewdly before returning to his place.

Charlie dealt a hand of cards. Mary lost and almost in a rush, leapt to her feet, removed her knickers so that all could see they were soaking wet and sat back down again.

They all looked at each other. "Ok truth or dare or carry on as we are?" Charlie asked.

Catherine was in a world of her own, clearly extremely turned on. "Let's carry on" she said looking at the other two.

Charlie paused before he dealt. "Why don't we let the winner of the hand decide what happens on each dealing."

"What do you mean?" Mary asked.

Well when I lost the two hands, you two decided together for the first and you, Mary, decided the second on your own."

The two sisters looked at each other and nodded.

Charlie dealt.

He won.

"Mary, kiss Catherine for a minute"

Mary looked at him then went over to Catherine and French kissed her, her kissing being gratefully received and reciprocated.

"Time up"

Mary gave Catherine a last peck and went back to her place. Charlie noting how erect her nipples had got and how Catherine was even more flushed.

Another hand dealt, Mary won.

"Catherine lie down, Charlie eat her out until she comes....but no fingers"

Without hesitation, Catherine lay on her back, and opened her legs. Charlie positioned himself and starting licking and sticking his tongue deep inside her. He then concentrated on her erect clit, her moaning and shaking indicated he had hit her spot and she was approaching the longed for climax. He removed his tongue and savoured the view of her hairless pussy.

"Don't stop!" she implored

He resumed his soft licking, her movements and moaning getting more and more as she continued the approach to orgasm. Charlie felt a weight on his shoulder and realised Mary was leaning on him, again getting a good look as her made love to her sister with his tongue."

"Oh yess, yes , yes, I'm cumming" cried Catherine as she wildly bucked and Charlie struggled to keep contact with her clit.

Catherine then remained perfectly still, holding Charlies head in position as he finished delicately licking her until with a last loud moan, she squirted from her pussy a small amount of female cum, soaking Charlies face.

Mary stood up and he stepped back. Nobody spoke a word; the only noise was Catherine regaining her normal breathing, still laying on her back, with her legs apart, her wet pussy on show for all to see.

"My God, I have never cum like that before" she said embarrassingly. As she sat up and regained some form of composure.

Charlie laughed, "I think you needed that"

"Another hand?"

Both girls nodded.

Catherine won.

"Sis, I want to see you suck your man, but don't make him cum, so a minute max OK?"

Without responding, Charlie lay on his back and Mary came over and started to lick and suck his hard cock. He looked at Catherine who moved to get a better view.

It felt wonderful but he did not want to come yet. He was aware of his limitations! A porn star he was not!

"Mary, you had better stop" he cried.

She reluctantly did.

Another hand. Charlie won.

He pondered.

"Catherine, go down on Mary"

The two sisters looked at each other, but without hesitation, Mary lay down and Catherine crawled over.

"For how long?" she asked

"Until I say"

Mary slowly and delicately licked and stroked Mary. Moans of enjoyment and satisfaction came form Mary as Catherine explored her as one woman to another. Charlie moved to get a better view and looked as copious amounts of fluid leaked from Mary as Catherine expertly licked her and stroked her.

Mary starting bucking, "yes, just there, oh yes"

"Ok stop Catherine"

"Oh no, you can't stop her, I am so close. Please."

"Stop Catherine"

She stopped and went back to her place. Mary looked at Charlie with lust and anger at the same time. She was aware he was totally in command.

Another hand, Catherine won.

"Charlie I want you to fuck my sister as if it's the last fuck she will ever have and until she cums, then stop and try not to cum yourself..."

Mary looked at Charlie, still with her high degree of arousal and lay on her back. Charlie lewdly grabbed his penis and teased her opening before shoving it in, amazed at the heat and wetness. He thrust just a few times before Mary cried out, achieving her previously denied orgasm. "Oh you bastard" she said through gritted teeth as her removed his hard and wet cock from her dripping pussy. How he hadn't cum himself he had no idea!

"I have never been so aroused and you stopped her making me cum!" she cried out, but with a smile.

Charlie smiled..."I'm glad I could help"

Catherine was also smiling. "Come on deal the cards Charlie"

He dealt, Mary won. Mary looked thoughtful.

"Charlie lie down, "He did as asked.

"Catherine come and kneel alongside him, start stroking him gently"

Mary went the other side of Charlie and knelt down; taking Catherine's hand she put it on Charlie's rock hard cock and made her stroke him.

"Now suck him, just a bit"

Catherine went down on Charlie and gently sucked him, enjoying the taste of his manhood, still covered with Mary's wetness.

"Take him further into your mouth, suck harder"

She did as instructed.

"Now stop." She did albeit disappointed.

Mary then leant over and started sucking him.

Stopping she started licking his cock.

She stopped again, "Catherine lets lick him together"

They started licking him together.

"Oh god girls, I will cum if you don't stop", he was absolutely bursting,

Mary stopped.

"Catherine, mount him until he cums, he has had the snip, so you are Ok", she laughed.

Without hesitation, she put his member deep inside her still soaking pussy and rocked back and forwards.

Mary meanwhile was behind Catherine alternatively stroking her bum and his member.

"I can't hold on "he cried out and Catherine sat down on him, enjoying her own mini orgasm as he filled her with his cum.

She dismounted and aware of herself leaking everywhere sat on her knees, enjoying the sensation of the post orgasm.

Charlie sat up, his flaccid penis covered in his and Catherine's love juice.

Mary lay on her side, amazed at what they had just experienced.

Nobody talked. Nobody moved. Nobody knew what to do next.

Charlie broke the silence. "I am out of action for a while; I am a mere middle aged man. Sorry, but that was the most erotic experience of my life."

"It's not over yet" said Mary as she snuggled up to Catherine.

"Lie down; I want to taste his cum in you"

Catherine did as requested and Mary licked and sucked Catherine's cum filled hole, causing her to have numerous orgasms. Mary looked up, her face covered in love juice to see Charlie looking closely, stroking her bum and gentle fingering her.

She raised her haunches to help him have greater access.

She stopped licking for a moment, "the KY is in the drawer if you are interested...."

Charlie was, and went to the drawer and got the KY, spreading it over her bum, into her anus as he continued to see her lick Catherine who was bucking wildly as another orgasm approached.

Amazingly he was starting to get an erection. He moved to near Catherine's head and without saying anything, Catherine knew what was required and started sucking him till he was rock hard.

He then moved back behind Mary and after putting more KY on her and the end of his manhood, slowly entered her rear hole.

She moaned as he did so and licked Catherine harder than ever. Catherine came with a shout and pleaded for a break as Charlie continued to anally fuck Mary.

Catherine, having moved away from Mary's searching tongue and fingers knelt alongside Charlie and stroked her sisters' buttocks as Charlie continued his mission.

"Oh God that is amazing" cried Mary, I think I am cumming, I don't know how or why, but I am"

Catherine reached under her and started stroking her clit to help as Charlie realised he too was close.

"Me too" he cried out as he froze and filled her bowels with his hot cum.

As he became soft he took his penis out of her abused anus and lay back, exhausted.

Both girls also knew that evening was over. Nobody could remember how many times that had cum or how, but they all knew it was an amazing experience and without saying anything knew it was unlikely to be repeated, but then again......

Chapter 10

Catherine chose to crash in what had been Charlie's room while Charlie and Mary went to bed, and without a word, fell into each others arms, aware of various bodily fluids still on each other, and fell fast asleep.

The morning broke and Charlie and Mary were still in each others arms.

"I could have killed you last night" she said sleepily.

"Why"

"I was so close to cumming and you made Catherine stop; no wonder I exploded as soon as you entered me" she said, remembering the sensation.

He paused, became serious and asked: "Are you OK with what happened?"

She hesitated. "Yes"

"Your not are you?"

She snuggled into him. "The sex was mind blowing and we have done more stuff and had more experiences in a few days than I had in years before. In fact more than ever in my life. No complaints. But as you said it's also us. I want just you; and while two days of sharing has been great can we have a night of just us?"

"Of course we can; straight simple and missionary sex...."

"No, it doesn't have to be" she said with a twinkle in her eye. "But just the two of us. OK?"

"Come on, before I get excited and start wanting a morning session."

"You couldn't if you tried old man" she joked, leaping out of bed!

Charlie and Mary went downstairs to see Catherine tucking into breakfast.

"I didn't think you guys would mind" she said.

"No, not all" Mary said.

"You OK?" asked Charlie.

"You bet" Catherine replied, "I slept like a log. Last night will stay with me for ever as one of the most mind blowing evenings I have ever had. You guys OK?"

"Fine" they both responded.

Charlie noticed that there had been no mention of any repeat performance.......

Catherine finished her food, cleaned up, said her good byes and agreed to help out the next night if required.

Charlie and Mary got stuck into their daily routine and before they knew it, it was 11.00pm and they were locking up.

In bed they fell into each others arms, kissed passionately and had slow, lazy, loving, sex. Both enjoyed the intimacy and love and reached orgasm together before falling asleep.

During the night, their bodies touched and Charlie felt Mary back her rear into his groin. She seemed asleep but did not complain when he teased her first with his fingers and then, his manhood at full erection, he slowly entered her.

She actively took part on the sexual act, neither of them having said a word before she shuddered and moaned aloud as Charlie filled her for the second time that night.

They again fell asleep before waking at 7.00am.

"Charlie, you are a bad boy," Mary said playfully as they awoke. "I was dreaming about you when I felt you start to play with me and enter me. I was only half awake and you managed to still turn me on and make me cum!"

Charlie laughed and looked at her with a "what me?" look of innocence.

Showered and dressed with no guests to cook for they breakfasted together and again got stuck into the daily routine.

Mary answered the phone as Charlie took care of a delivery.

"Hey, Charlie!" Mary shouted. "Clive and Sam have sorted their problems out and hope to be down the day after tomorrow."

"Great, shame we're booked" joked Charlie.

"Too late, I told them we were empty, so there!" she replied. He chased her and playfully flicked a tea towel to smack her bum.

"Oh, you want to do a bit of slapping do you?" She asked.

"Only if I could rub it better afterwards" he replied.

"Depends how well, or badly, you behave" she said teasingly.

That evening was quiet but Catherine still popped by and sat with Charlie at the bar while Mary ran the bar on her own. The conversations flowed and were fun, but apart from one vague comment about the night before last, nothing was said.

Charlie was deep in thought and having difficulty taking his eyes of Mary's denim clad bum, when Catherine interrupted his thoughts:

"Mary tells me the odd couple are coming back in a couple of days......"

"Yes, supposedly they have sorted their crisis out and will come back"

"Be interesting what happens"

"Yes.....maybe nothing. Difficult to tell"

"Yea right, you two would be up for it wouldn't you?"

"If Mary is OK, yes"

"It must be a totally different scenario seeing your woman having sex with another man"

"Or seeing your man having sex with another woman" replied Charlie.

"Yes, hadn't thought of it that way" Catherine said, pondering, presumably, her own thoughts.

The last customer left at about 11.00. Catherine declined the offer of a nightcap, feigning tiredness and the desire to sleep in her own bed, she did say this was a wry smile however.....

Charlie offered to lock up so Mary took the opportunity to shower and go to bed.

Charlie soon joined her and after holding her in his arms and passionately kissing her, asked her to lie on her stomach.

Doing as she asked, Mary was intrigued but totally trusting in what would happen next.

1...45678...11