Mid Life Crisis Book 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Charlie, he nodded to her. "I am getting a bit turned on thinking about it, so why don't we see how it goes, and we can always stop watching if it gets too uncomfortable or ask the other couple to leave if it doesn't work either. Ok?"

"That seems fair" said Clive, relief all over his face.

Silence descended again, only to be broken by Catherine shouting that she was going and would we like "one for the road".

The atmosphere lightened and we all agreed to have one more, Catherine serving with an inquisitive look before saying goodbye and leaving.

It was Charlie's turn to ask the questions now.

"Clive, you mentioned the holiday to fulfil your fantasies, what else have you done. You don't mind me asking do you?"

"No not at all, do we Sam? It has been a hell of a week. We have been trying different positions. We haven't done anything really out of this world like S&M or watersports. We have done anal",

Charlie and Mary looked at each other knowingly.

"The day we left early without breakfast we spent the day in the words naked but without making love, so were gagging for it when we got back here", he laughed

"Sam has gone commando"

"And Clive got head while driving" interjected Sam. Smiling as she clearly remembered the occasion.

"We had sex in the park with people walking their dogs just a few feet away" Clive continued. "What else have we done?" he asked Sam warming to the theme.

"We have done photos and videos and posted them on the 'net" she said. "Would you like to see them?"

Both Charlie and Mary nodded.

"Tell you what, why don't we meet in your room in 20 minutes" Mary said. That gives us time to lock up, freshen up and then we'll look at the internet and see how things develop. Ok?"

"Great" said Clive, finishing his drink and getting up.

With Clive and Sam gone, Mary looked at Charlie. "You OK with this?" she asked.

"Yes, are you?"

"I think so, I am so wet", she laughed "but I am frightened I may chicken out when it's our turn to have sex in front of them...."

"Well let's see how it goes"

They locked up, quickly showered, got re-dressed and knocked on Clive and Sam's door,

"Come in"

They had the laptop hooked up and before they all gathered round the screen, Clive asked if anyone wanted a drink. Mary said "Let me get them, it is my pub! How about a bottle of champagne?"

"Great"

While Mary went to get the bottle and glasses there was some stilted small talk, broken by her return.

Glasses poured, they looked at the pictures, showing Sam at first in varying stages of undress and then explicit open leg shots, almost gynaecological in their nature. Charlie and Mary were transfixed, Sam and Clive looking with gratitude at their reactions.

The next sets of pictures, but far fewer, were of Clive, who in the last few showed a fine erection. These ones didn't have the same effect on either Charlie or Mary.

Next were a couple of videos, which to be fair were poorly shot and poorly lit, but you could just about make out a blow job being performed by Sam on Clive and Clive screwing Sam in the missionary position.

The drinks were half drunk by now.

"You guys OK?" asked Clive. "Would you like us to start?"

Charlie and Mary nodded.

Clive moved the laptop and took Sam by the hand, laying her on the bed. She did not look comfortable.

He kissed her and started to undress her, caressing her as he did so.

With her naked, he took his clothes off and went down on her. The sound of him licking her and her wetness filled the room. Mary held Charlie's hand, her eyes glued to the action in front of her.

Sam started softly moaning as her excitement built. She sat up a bit to look at Charlie and Mary. She smiled, obviously more relaxed now.

She leant back on the bed and raised her legs and bum to let Clive have greater access. As her moaning increased, Clive moved up her body and inserted his hard prick inside her. He then moved her on the bed so they could both see each other and see Charlie and Mary who, holding hands, were frozen to the spot watching this couple, obviously comfortable with each other; make love just feet away from them.

Clive thrust into Sam, who met his every movement. She was not holding back and was moaning loudly. No need to keep quiet tonight!

She started to spasm, clutching Clive's bum and forcing him deep inside her, raising her legs as her orgasm consumed her. Clive stopped thrusting holding himself inside her so she could enjoy the moment. With her orgasm ebbing away, his selfishness took over and he pumped harder and faster to reach his climax that was surely only moments away. With a cry he let loose and she too had another orgasm. They collapsed, satiated, onto the bed and both looked at Charlie and Mary who were still transfixed and routed to the spot.

As their breathing returned to normal, Clive got up and got a robe for Sam and himself.

He looked at Charlie and Mary, then at Sam. "Thanks Guys, Sam and I got a real turn on from being watched...are you Ok?"

"Eh yea", coughed Charlie, looking at Mary who was just starting to get back to planet earth,

"That was amazing" Mary said, I have never seen anything like that. "Thank you."

A pause, a silence descended again. They all reached for their drinks and took a sip.

Charlie looked at Mary enquiringly. She nodded almost imperceptibly.

"I guess it's our turn?" he said.

Clive and Sam got off the bed as Charlie and Mary stood up, and walked towards the crumpled bed where only minutes before the other couple had been screwing each others brains out.

Charlie tenderly kissed Mary, and then with some more force, she opened her mouth to receive him.

He slowly disrobed her, licking and sucking her all the way. Mary sat him down on the bed and removed his clothes. Then kneeling so that Clive and Sam got a good view, she took Charlie's throbbing member in her mouth, alternating between long and short sucks. The room was now filled with slurping sounds and Charlie's moans. It was Clive and Sam's view to be frozen to the spot, holding hands.

Charlie knew he could take much more of this so gestured for Mary to stop, which she did with some reluctance, but before Charlie could do anything else she pushed him back onto the bed and sat astride him, his hard cock going straight into her soaking wet pussy. She was so turned on she had an orgasm as soon as he entered her.

She rode him furiously and looked over at Sam and Clive. Their robes were open and they were playing with each other now. Sam, gently stroking Clive's cock while Clive was busy fingering Sam's soaking pussy.

Mary rode faster and her moans were as loud as Charlie's as they raced towards a mutual climax. Charlie also looked at Clive and Sam and saw they were playing with each other, but the centre of attention was on Mary and him as they reached their climax.

"I'm cumming" he shouted as he filled Mary's pussy with his juice and she enjoyed her umpteenth orgasm. Totally drained, Mary slumped on top of Charlie.

They parted and sat up, still naked, covered in a fine sweat. Sam was now going down on Clive, with her fine ass in the air just inches away from Charlie and Mary. It was so tempting for them to reach out and stroke it, and maybe finger her open and wet pussy, but both Charlie and Mary knew that would potentially be a step too far.

Clive cried out and came in Sam's mouth, Sam struggling to swallow the load,

Sam wiped her mouth and smiled at Clive and Charlie and Mary. "Wow" she said, that was amazing. I have never been so turned on before."

"Me neither" said Clive.

Having regained their breath, Charlie and Mary agreed too.

"When you were going down on Clive just now" said Charlie hesitatingly, "your ass and open pussy were inches away from us, and that was incredible sight"

"Why didn't you touch me?" she asked

Another pause and silence.

"It was tempting" admitted Charlie "maybe next time" he laughed. "Didn't want to overstep the mark this time."

"So there will be a next time?" Clive asked.

They all looked at each other and nodded. "Hell yes said Mary. I hope so"

Chapter 8

Charlie and Mary dressed, said their good byes and went back to their own room. Aware of the thinness of the room walls they whispered and agreed it had been an amazing evening and probably one of the biggest turn ons they had ever had.

Still turned on, they very quietly and gently made passionate love and fell asleep in each others arms.

Meanwhile, Clive and Sam also whispered to each other, pleased beyond description that that had fulfilled another fantasy and it had exceeded their expectations. Having cum twice, Clive knew he was done for the night, but he and Sam cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms, just as the couple in the adjoining room were doing, in deep thought of what had happened and what could possible develop from here......

Mary woke with a start, squinting at the alarm clock.....7.45

"Oh God" she yelled, jumping out of bed, "Charlie, it's a quarter to eight. We have to get up."

She showered and dressed in record time, concerned that her guests would be waiting for breakfast.

As she ran downstairs she was aware all was quiet.

There was a note on the bar.

Dear Mary and Charlie,

Sorry not to have seen you but we got a phone call in the night and we have an emergency at home we must deal with.

We so enjoyed last night and hopefully we will be able to come back later this week or at the weekend and maybe pick up where we left off......

Will be in touch as soon as we know what's going on.

Clive and Sam

Xx

Mary went back up stairs and showed Charlie the note as he was in the middle of getting dressed.

"They do seem keen don't they? Are you?" he asked

"Yes, are you?"

"I am but only if what ever happens and develops ads to what we have as a couple. If it impacted us, if by doing anything involving others hurt us, I would have a problem"

"Me too" she said, hugging Charlie and giving him a kiss.

"Now let's have breakfast and start our days work; we have a big delivery today.

With breakfast over the daily cleaning started but after a few minutes the quiet and serenity was broken by Catherine storming into the pub.

"Are we on our own? She shouted.

"Yes, just Mary and me. Why?"

"Good, put the coffee on. I want to know what the situation is with that couple you had dinner with....the body language before and after dinner was amazing. I want to know everything and I want to know it now. That was the deal remember?" she demanded.

The three of them sat down with steaming coffee cups in front of them.

"Well? What's the story?"

Charlie and Mary looked at each other.

"Come on guys, you promised" pleaded Catherine.

"I was awake most of the night trying to work out what the hell was going on and what they wanted."

"You tell her" Mary said.

"Everything?"

"Yes, everything" she shrugged.

"Well to cut a long story short, dinner was BS with just normal chat and nothing of any particular note"

"Go on"

"After dinner, the guy, Clive, said, after some preamble, that he and his lady, Sam, had heard Mary and I make love the night before"

"Noooooooooooooo!" exclaimed Catherine

"Yes, and that if they had heard us, we must have heard them"

"Had you?"

Mary nodded

Charlie continued, "Anyway they were basically on a break to explore and live out some of their sexual fantasies and one of them was to make love in front of another couple and then see that couple make love. No swapping or anything, just watching. They wanted to know if we were interested in helping them live out their fantasy."

"Bloody hell" exclaimed Catherine. "And?"

"And what?"

"Did you? Did you see them have sex and did you have sex in front of them?"

"Yes"

"Oh my God! What was it like? I cant believe it! Was it good? Weren't you embarrassed?"

"Mary looked at Catherine. "It was amazing, yes there was a bit of embarrassment at first, but it was amazing. A real turn on."

"Are you going to do it again?" Catherine asked

"Probably" Charlie answered.

"They have had to go home for some emergency and hope to come back in a few days. They seemed up for it." Mary added.

"I don't believe it! You read about these things. I didn't think they actually happened in the real world." Catherine said alternating her look from Mary to Charlie. "You lucky, lucky devils. Living out a fantasy and it working out so well...."

Charlie smiled. "Yes I guess we were lucky it could have gone horribly wrong"

Catherine stood up. "I have to go, see you guys later. I want to know more!"

As she left Mary looked at Charlie. "we were lucky and I'm getting randy thinking about it again" she laughed "and my sister is very envious and knowing her as I do she has gone home and will be in bed within minutes and having a little play. I bet she will have been turned on big time ...."

"Tell me about her Mary, what is she like, you are obviously close."

"Gosh yes. We have always been close. Grew up sharing toys"

Charlie raised his eyes

"Not those sort, Barbies and that stuff"

"We told each other when we started seeing boys, shared a few boy friends in our teens and how far we had got and then what we did and how it was. She has had a few men friends over the years and some flings but never found Mr Right. Had some fun with Mr Wrongs though" she laughed.

"After my marriage went to the wall she moved here to help me, getting pin money for working in the pub, but basically supporting herself by doing commissioned painting for old dears that have more money than sense. A landscape or a picture of a dog or cat. That type of stuff."

"Do you still swap stories about boyfriends" Charlie asked

"Yes, sometimes...."she laughed. "I've told her you are insatiable......."

"Excellent"

"No seriously, without going into detail I did say how well suited we were in the bedroom department and that on that first proper night we turned each other on by talking fantasies."

"Does she know yours?" he asked.

"Not sure, don't think so...I honestly can't remember" she replied.

"Now come on Charlie, let's get this bar cleaned before the first punters come in...and here is the delivery"

The routine of running the pub; the cleaning the stacking and re stacking of shelves, changing barrels etc was something Charlie was really enjoying. Working closely with Mary and the occasional grope worked well too!

Lunch was again eaten on the fly, as was a quick dinner. In the evening Charlie started to help Mary by serving behind the bar, quickly getting to grips with pulling a good pint and keeping the punters happy.

The pub was empty by 10.30.

Just as Mary was about to lock up, in walked Catherine.

"Hi guys!" she said looking around the empty pub, "A large G and T with ice and a slice, round two of the debrief is required. Actually no, it's demanded. Good job the pub is empty!"

Charlie sorted the drink out and grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses as Mary locked up.

Sitting at a small table the three of them sipped their respective drinks.

"That was amazing what you told me this morning" Catherine started.

"I couldn't believe it"

"Well it was true" Charlie said. "All true"

"Did it turn you on Sis?" Mary asked sheepishly, "Hearing about it?"

Catherine coloured up, "Mary, stop it!"

"Well did it?" Charlie asked looking at a very embarrassed Catherine.

"Yes, Ok it did" she stated. "Happy now?"

"Yes, but please don't be embarrassed" Charlie added wanting to lighten the atmosphere.

"So tell me what happened, what did they do, what did you do" Catherine asked, looking at Mary and Charlie.

"Only after you tell us if you went home and had a little play" said Mary cheekily.

"Mary, stop it!" Catherine retorted.

"Did you?"

"Stop it"

"No, I want to know" implored Mary. So does Charlie, don't you?"

He nodded.

"Oh God, alright, yes I did. I played with myself cos you guys turned me on this morning. OK now?" she sighed.

Charlie leant across and touched her arm, "Sorry Catherine but we didn't mean to embarrass you, it's a turn on thinking about you enjoying the story and what it did to you and what you did when you got home, isn't it Mary?"

She nodded and touched her other arm.

"So" Catherine said. "What happened and I want to know in detail. This is the best story I have heard for ages and it's all true. I can't believe it!"

"Wont it turn you on again?" asked Charlie with a broad smile.

"I bloody well hope so" laughed Catherine,

"Mary , you tell her, I'll get her another GnT" Charlie said, topping up their wine glasses.

Catherine looked at Mary enquiringly,

"It started a bit wooden with us looking at pictures of Sam that Clive had taken, some were good and they have been posted on the internet. We then looked at pictures of Clive nude; they were Ok but not as good as Sam's. They then showed us a couple of home made videos but they were crap and you could hardly see anything."

"God help us" exclaimed Catherine "this is amazing"

"Then they started kissing and Clive took Sam's clothes off and went down on her. At one stage she looked up at us."

"What were you doing?"

Charlie returned with her drink, "We were bolted to the spot, couldn't move. Just sat there holding hands not believing what we were seeing"

"And hearing" added Mary. "The sounds were so erotic"

"Then he stripped off and made love to her in the missionary position, but they both looked at us as they were doing it."

Catherine shifted in her seat. Clive saw this, immediately assuming that this tale was turning her on. It certainly was turning him on and, he would guess, Mary.

"What happened when they finished?"

Mary continued. "He got a robe each and sat on the floor as we went onto the bed."

"Oh my God, this is just amazing, I can't think of any other word" Catherine said shaking her head. She leant back, and Charlie could see her nipples had become erect. Not wanting to spoil the moment he tried to ignore the fact and not stare.

"We then started to kiss, we undressed and I started to give Charlie a BJ"

"I had to stop her before long though" Charlie laughed.

"So I mounted him and we screwed...we then saw that Sam and Clive were looking at us but playing with each other.

"Oh God no!" Catherine exclaimed, crossing her legs and squeezing her thighs together, clearly making it obvious her state of arousal. Charlie surreptitiously looked at her nipples that were sticking out more than before.

"And then when we finished, we looked at them again and Sam was giving Clive a BJ and finished him off in her mouth......."

"I don't know what to say" Catherine said, uncrossing her legs. She was flushed now, and probably not from the booze. She took a sip.

"Oh my God, you guys!" Taking another sip

"The other thing is, when Sam was going down on Clive, her ass and pussy was just inches away from us and it was so tempting for both of us to stroke and probe her....."Charlie added now getting in on the act.

"Why didn't you?"

"We both thought that may over step the mark. The thing was about watching."

"Yea, see you point, however..."

Charlie interrupted her. "We did mention it and Sam asked why we didn't touch her, we told her why which she understood but she left it open that next time things may go further..."

"Oh wow!" Catherine exclaimed, "Yes, you said this morning there may be a next time"

Charlie saw her cross her legs and squeeze her thighs together again, Mary noticing Charlie's observation and smiling to herself.

"I admire your self control" Catherine said. "I'm not sure in that environment I would have not been able to stop my self reaching out and stroking or probing..."

1...34567...11