Miley and Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see how clever it is by whether it works or not."

"I hope it does. The last thing we want is to have photographers camped out in the hotel lobby waiting for us. We're used to it, but you guys could get harassed. Those jerks will follow you home to see if you will lead them to us."

In the lobby Miley talked to front desk staff and the hotel concierge to get directions to a couple of clubs that sounded like they had some promise. I drove the rental car, but passed up valet parking and parked it myself in a parking deck, and we walked from there. That would be one less clue that the girls were for real.

The club we ended up at was noisy, but a country band cranked out music that had couples dancing. We found a table in a corner and Chris and I sidled up to the bar to corral some beers for us. It wasn't long before Miley grabbed Chris and pulled him out onto the dance floor. Chris had no idea how to dance to country music, but Miley had fun teaching him, and they laughed a lot. It wasn't long before other guys were cutting in to dance with Miley, and she appeared to be enjoying herself immensely, flirting with any man who looked her way. Chris sat down and watched her dance.

Paris and I talked a bit and eventually decided to give the dancing a go. Neither of us was up on the proper steps, so we slipped into a form of swing we both knew. Between dances we refilled our glasses.

The band played a couple of slow songs and I closed my eyes and held Paris as we danced. I glanced down at her and found her looking up at me. "You had your eyes closed. You miss her, don't you?"

"Yeah. Laura and I used to go dancing. Sorry for the momentary lapse on my part. To tell the truth it feels good to hold a woman in my arms like this again. Thanks for putting up with me."

She reached up to touch my cheek and kissed me softly. The kind of kiss a girl gives that means something. "I like you as a dance partner as well as in the bedroom. I like that you have treated me like a woman and not just as a sex object. I don't mind being a sex object, mind you, but it is nice that I can feel like - me. I like that you kiss me. I don't feel like I have anything to prove with you."

"I've enjoyed every minute with you, and not just in the bedroom. I could dance with you all night."

She kissed me again. "Thanks."

It seemed like we hadn't been there very long, but it was well after twelve when we left. I retrieved the car and found the way back to the hotel. In the elevator Miley continued to two-step.

Inside the suite Miley threw off her shirt and bra to go topless again. Chris and I raided the bar for drinks while the girls shared a sofa. When Chris and I arrived with the drinks we found Miley and Paris wrapped up in each other sharing a kiss.

"That's hot!" Chris remarked.

The girls looked over at him momentarily and went back to kissing. Chris set their drinks on the coffee table in front of the sofa and we draped ourselves over a couple of stuffed chairs to watch. Kisses turned into breast fondling for a few minutes before they broke it off.

"Sorry guys," Miley said. "All that physical activity tonight after talking about tits earlier got us to thinking about renewing a relationship."

Chris' mouth fell open. "You two have a...relationship? Like lesbians?"

"Get over it, Chris! We're not lesbians. We're just open to relationships with people of various sexes. You know how I like a good fuck. Sometimes I like a little girl time, too."

We finished our drinks and Paris and I headed for our bedroom, leaving Chris and Miley to talk about same/different sex relationships.

Paris sat on the side of the bed and I sat down beside her, waiting for her to say what was on her mind.

"Doug, out there, Miley and I...we do that sometimes when we get together. Sometimes we even spend the night. Does that bother you?"

"No, no, no. After what I learned about you this evening I think it is probably a perfectly natural thing. I've heard it said that sometimes it takes a girl to know what a girl needs."

"After we talked in the tub I know that you have a good idea what I need, too. And, I'm happy to give you what you need, because you don't demand it. It makes me want to do it for you."

"I think we understand each other perfectly."

I kissed her and ran my hands up and down her arms. She unbuttoned her shirt and I helped her off with it. My hands kneaded her breasts and she sighed. I laid her gently back on the bed and removed her jeans and panties. I ran a hand all over her. "God, I love to touch your skin."

I kissed her neck and shoulders, gradually working my way down to her breasts, and her nipples sprang erect. As before, I caressed her legs and thighs, ending with her sex. She whimpered as I massaged her labia with the heel of my hand. My lips took over sucking on her labia and my hands roamed over the rest of her body, paying special attention to her breasts. Her soft moans and whimpers led me to the touches she liked the most. I sucked on the clit, drawing it all the way out, and used my tongue to stroke the underside of the hood. My lips pulled on her labia again and I thrust a tongue into her wet, dripping vagina. When I withdrew my tongue I centered my mouth over her and sucked hard on her vagina, sucking some of it partway out, and tongued the newly exposed flesh. She arched her back and wrapped her legs around my head. It was hard to breathe but I kept up the sucking and tonguing vagina and clit until she writhed under me. I used both hands on her breasts, and she squeezed my hands in hers, rubbing my hands over her breasts almost in a frenzy.

After a couple of her hard hip thrusts I felt myself sucking the orgasmic fluids right out of her and she ground herself against my face until she was finished and released my head from the grip of her legs.

She pulled on my arms until I realized she wanted me to come up beside her and lie next to her while she kept her eyes closed. When she opened them she smiled at me and said "Thanks."

"My pleasure." I caressed her face, abdomen and legs with my fingertips.

She sat up to unbutton my shirt. I watched her eyes as she did so, looking at me rather than my shirt. When my shirt was off she unfastened my belt and zipper so I could remove my pants and underwear.

"My turn, now."

She played her fingertips over my face and body, avoiding my penis at first. Gentle strokes on it had it twitching. She kissed me and her kisses roamed over me, nipping at my nipples and tonguing my navel. She took me in her mouth and began her dance with it. In and out, sucking, licking, using her fingernails lightly on the underside while forcing her tongue into the slit, then sucking hard on the tip. She watched my eyes as she played with me, bobbing her head and twisting and pumping me with her hands. When it became obvious that I was nearing climax she pulled her mouth away and squeezed the base of the shaft for a few moments.

She straddled me and raised herself up to lower herself on me until I was fully sheathed in her. She used her vaginal muscles to work on me before rocking back and forth on me. I reached up to play with her breasts as she pumped herself faster on me. She knew when I was ready and pounded really hard on me until I exploded inside her. She kept up her motion until she, too climaxed, a larger one than before. She threw her head back and moaned as I felt her pulsing around me.

Still joined she laid down on my chest with her head on my shoulder.

"Today with you has been wonderful, Doug. Most men I've been with are so selfish, they don't care if I come or not. You make sure I do. Wanna come back to LA with me?"

I laughed at the absurdity of the question. "Afraid I can't. I've got a job. Besides, you'd get tired of me. And, I'm not sure I'd last in that fast lifestyle you live. Those folks out there would eat me alive. I'm afraid they'd chew me up and spit me out."

"It would be good, though, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, it would."

"Doug, give me a little back rub before we go to sleep, will you?"

We lay side-by-side and I rubbed her shoulders and back until she fell asleep.

In the morning I was awakened by the smell of coffee and food. Paris was in the shower. I knew what would happen if I went in there with her, so I threw on the hotel robe and went out to the living area. Miley was, as usual, topless, walking around with a cup of coffee, munching on a croissant. There was no sign of Chris.

"Hey, Miley, what did you do to Chris? Is he still alive?"

She laughed and stuck her tongue out. "We were pretty active. I think he's still asleep. Did you have fun?"

"I'm glad you brought Paris. I like her. She's not at all what I expected. I get the feeling that she is taken advantage of because she is rich and single."

"Yeah. That's why we hit it off like we do. I give her what she needs sometimes." She paused. "I bet you gave her what she needs, too."

"I understand what you mean. I really tried with her."

Miley came over and caressed my cheek. "Yeah. I knew you would."

I helped myself to some cinnamon rolls, coffee and juice from the tray. I lifted the lid on a platter and found scrambled eggs and bacon, and added some of that to my plate. "God, I'm hungry!"

"Paris gave you a workout, did she?"

"Did she ever! But I think it was mutual."

Paris emerged in her robe with wet hair. "Food! Yes!"

Miley indicated for me to open the requisite champagne to go with the orange juice. As the three of us fixed our mimosas Chris stumbled out into the room. He hadn't even put on his underwear.

"Looks like somebody was busy last night," Paris commented.

Chris suddenly realized he didn't have anything on and started back to the bedroom, but stopped. "What the fuck. You've all seen me now anyway."

He gulped down coffee and drained a mimosa before heaping a plate with food and proceeding to tuck it away.

I sipped another mimosa and asked Miley "Did you really mean what you said yesterday, that you'd go topless in your shows if you could?"

"Sure. I wear as little clothing as I can. When I'm in Europe I visit topless and clothing optional beaches all the time. I go to places like that here, too, whenever I can find one. How about you, Paris?"

She nodded. "I've been. They're all over Europe. I've been known to tan topless here, too. While I try to be discrete Photographers have caught me several times. I think they were tipped off and waiting for me. The men will never admit it, but I know it has to have been them. What jerks."

I said "In my travels I've noticed they have a healthier attitude toward the human body in Europe."

Miley laughed. "You know what's gross? Going to a nude beach with people who don't belong there. I mean really fat people. Fat women with tits hanging to their navels and asses drooping to their knees. Men with guts so big they hang down and hide their cocks. We'll all sag with age, but deliver me from ever looking like that. Just shoot me first."

We stepped out onto the terrace with our coffee. It was a nice fall day, chilly yet, with a breeze that made it feel cooler. The bright sun promised a warmer afternoon. Miley didn't seem to care about her state of undress in the cool morning air. She faced the sun and spread her arms wide. "Just feel that sunshine. I love it!"

"Uh, Miley?" I asked. "Aren't you concerned that there are taller buildings around us and here you are outside like this? We're not in Europe."

"Still hung up on that? Why should I be? I don't think there are very many people working today, but if they are and they want to look, well, let them get their jollies. Speaking of jollies, everyone wait here a second, I need to get something."

In a moment she reappeared with a bag. She had everyone pull up chairs in a circle as she removed the contents. "Last night I scored some weed at the club." She rolled a joint and lit it, then passed the bag and rolling papers around. Soon none of us cared she was practically naked in the open, or that it was chilly. I'm not that big on weed, but did so when I was in college, so partook with the rest of them, just not to the extent everyone else did.

Back inside we collected the dirty dishes and piled them on the room service cart. Chris asked "What do we have planned for today?"

"Right now - a sword fight!"

The three of us looked at Miley, waiting for an explanation.

"What are you waiting for? Let's get all get naked."

Chris laughed. "Now you're talking! But, what's a sword fight."

Paris put a hand to her mouth to hide a smile. She was in on it, whatever it was.

Miley explained ""It's just like what it sounds like. A duel with swords. Paris and I will wield the swords."

I looked around. "I don't see any swords."

"I'm looking at 'em," Miley said as she stared at our crotches. "They just aren't stiff enough yet. Paris, prepare Doug for the battle! I'll prepare Chris' weapon."

Chris shook his head. "What the hell...?"

"Come on, Chrissy wissy. You need to prepare for your big duel. But right now, you just enjoy."

Miley dropped to her knees and took Chris in her mouth, working on him until he was fully inflated, testing him for stiffness along the way. At last she announced "Ready over here!"

Paris had been standing behind me and, as we watched Miley at work reached around to fondle and stroke me. After Miley's announcement that Chris was ready, Paris turned me around and used a tongue to coax me the rest of the way up. I reached down to knead a breast, and that helped. "Ready over here!"

The girls turned Chris and I to face each other and stood behind us. Miley reached around Chris and grabbed his cock at the base. Paris did the same with me.

"You see, gentlemen, we each have a sword in our hand, and we will do battle with them. Paris, let's start out easy and show them how it works." We were all giddy enough from the champagne and pot that we didn't care whether it made sense or not.

The girls nudged us forward until our cocks were almost touching. "En garde!"

The girls pushed us forward while using our cocks like swords, thrusting and parrying. It was weird to say the least, to feel Chris' cock slapping against mine, but the girl's laughter was infectious and Chris and I went with the flow. Miley pushed Chris forward with a sudden hip movement and Paris tried to parry, but Chris' cock slid over Paris' hand and poked me in the abdomen.

"That's a point for me! See how it works? Whoever makes a solid touch with the tip gets a point. Just like epee. We'll play for the best of five. Got it?"

Chris said "This is bizarre. Who thought this up?"

Miley laughed. "I did! I've played it a few times. Paris has played once. It's loads of fun."

"That's easy for you to say," Chris grumbled.

"En garde!"

This time it was like a sword fight you see in the movies. Our cocks slapped against each other as each girl tried to ward off the other. Miley advanced Chris and Paris pulled me back. I stepped on her foot and she lost concentration for a split second. Miley drove Chris into me. "That's one for real! I'm ahead one zip. Prepare for a thrashing, Paris!"

"In your dreams."

They went at it again. During the 'fight' the girls nudged us using their hips and a hand on our hips, circling each other and moving around the room. Paris maneuvered Miley back against a chair and pushed me into Chris. "Ha! We're even."

Miley set her jaw and began a reckless relentless advance. It began to hurt a little as they parried each other. Miley thrust Chris forward, but Paris turned me sideways so he missed. Paris poked me into Chris' side. "Take that, bitch! One more and I win!"

"We'll see about that."

Paris went on the offensive and Miley had to keep pulling Chris back. Paris thrust me forward with a sudden push, but Miley expected it and pulled Chris back. When I missed Miley slapped me out of the way and moved in quickly for the touch on a counterattack. "You just think you're going to win. Now we're even. It's winner take all...match point...whatever."

I could feel that Paris' body pressed against my back was getting moist from the effort, and could see Miley sweating, too. This had gotten serious between them and we were just pawns in their game. Chris and I each said "ouch!" on several occasions, but Miley said "suck it up you big babies. This is serious warfare."

We were all practically dancing around the floor, each girl thrusting and parrying, but neither gaining an advantage. Paris whispered in my ear "On the count of three go up on your toes...ready...one...two...three."

I went up on tiptoe as Miley charged. She parried Chris downward so he slid under me, grazing my balls, but Paris pushed me directly into Chris' abdomen. "Yes! I win! You lose, Miley!"

"That was a trick move. It wasn't fair."

"All's fair in love and war, hon."

Chris and I stood massaging our sore cocks.

Miley pouted for a moment. "Okay. You win this time, but I'm going to find a guy with a ten inch cock and then we'll see who wins." She sighed. "Okay, to the victors belong the spoils. Lie down on the sofa, Doug. Come here, Paris."

I stretched out on the sofa and Miley knelt between my knees. "I guess you need this, anyway. We got so carried away I'm afraid we abused you guys. Well, Miley is here to make it feel all better."

She held my aching shaft in her hands and massaged it gently, then took it in her mouth to use her tongue on it. She motioned for Paris to stand beside her. As Miley tended to me with her mouth she reached out and began to play in Paris' pussy with her fingers. That was kind of hot to watch, especially when Paris leaned over so Miley could play with her breasts, too. Her hand alternated between Paris' breasts and pussy. The ache began to go away.

"Geez, Paris, you're really wet."

"Yeah, and I expect you to do something about it, too."

Miley continued to work on me with her mouth and worked on Paris with her hand. At one point she released me and pulled Paris down to suck on a nipple, then returned to me. I felt the buildup and Miley took me all the way in so I could unload directly down her throat again. When she had sucked me dry she turned full attention to Paris.

Miley sat on the edge of the sofa seat and pulled Paris in to shift oral attention to her. Fluid was already running down Paris' leg. Miley tweaked nipples while her fingers probed into Paris and her tongue tended to the swelling nub. Paris threw her head back and moaned as she came all over Miley's face.

Poor Chris was left alone to watch. Miley got up from the sofa and tended to his needs with her mouth until he exploded. Miley swallowed several times.

When she was finished Miley sat on the floor and rested against the side of a chair. "Next time, Paris, you are going down!"

"I don't know, Miley. I kind of like winning. I mean, losing isn't so bad, but winning is so much better. Besides, I like it when you 'go down'."

"Okay guys. Now you've been in a sword fight. What do you think?"

I said "The ending was fine, but the actual event was..."

"painful." Chris added.

Miley reached out to stroke Chris. "Poor baby. We'll have to make it up to you. What's your schedule? Are you guys staying over tonight?"

"I can't. I have to be at work at seven tomorrow morning. That was the bargain I made. I got the weekend off but have to work seven to three all week, so I'll need to get back tonight. What about you, Doug? Are we travelling back together?"

"I didn't know how the weekend would shake out so I took a vacation day for tomorrow. What about you ladies?"

Miley screwed up her face. "Well, that changes things. Do you really have to leave, Chris?"

"Afraid so."

"But you COULD stay, Doug?"

"Well, yeah, but we came here together."

Miley drummed her fingers on the floor while she thought.