Miley and Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Chris, let's find out about your flight back. Doug, PLEASE stay tonight. Would you?"

Chris looked at me and shook his head. "Don't let me hold you up. I'm a big boy. I can travel alone."

Miley got up and headed to the computer. "Let's find you a flight, Chris."

Chris sat at the keyboard and tapped the keys, scrolling through the listed flights with Miley leaning over his shoulder looking with him. "Damn. It looks like the latest I can go so I can arrive in time for work is a five-thirty flight this evening. All the red-eyes get in too late in the morning. I'm not checking anything, but I'll still need to get to the airport in time to clear security."

I added "I'll take you and drop you off at the check-in."

"Don't worry about it. I saw when we arrived that Marta goes directly to the airport terminal and there is bound to be a MARTA station near here. I can take the train and get there as fast as I could if you drove, and there won't be the hassle of airport traffic."

"Now, we need to be fair to both of you," Miley said. "In all fairness, if Doug is spending the night with the two of us I think we should spend all the time we can with you, Chris."

I understood what she was getting at. "I'm fine with that. You girls give Chris a workout so he can sleep on the plane."

"We don't want you to think we are ignoring you, Doug. After Chris has to leave we promise to turn all our attention to you."

"I think I'll wander around a bit to see what I remember about Atlanta. After lunch maybe I'll take a dip in the pool." Frankly, I welcomed the chance to clear my head a bit. After all, I wanted to enjoy having the both of them together later on.

Miley's eyes lit up. "The pool! Ooh. Sounds like we could have some fun there."

"I don't know, Miley. It is a family friendly place, so I think topless might be out. Also, without your 'disguises' you would likely be recognized."

"Pooh! You're right. I didn't bring a bathing suit. While skinny dipping would be fun, we'll just have to think of something else."

I dressed and got ready to go out. On the elevator ride down I made a mental list of places I'd like to see during the time I had.

I found I didn't really want to walk around, so grabbed a hot dog from a street cart and wandered back to the hotel. Nobody else was on the elevator so I used the room key to go all the way up nonstop. When I opened the suite door I was startled to hear screaming, and started toward the sound. I pulled up short as I realized that it was just one of Miley's screaming orgasms. Chris was apparently enjoying his final hours here. I noticed another room service cart was parked by the bar.

I slipped on my bathing suit and went down to the indoor pool. The pool was unheated and the water was cool. Since there were only a couple of people there, I decided to swim some laps. When I finished I rested with my arms on the side of the pool and noticed someone swimming up to me. It was the teenage girl the elevator the first day. I looked around, and saw her parents sitting at a table having a discussion.

"Hi."

"Hello. Enjoying your stay?"

"It's kind of boring. Mom and Dad want to go-go-go. I finally talked them into coming to the pool for awhile. I guess it's a compromise. I go with them sightseeing and they got me tickets to the Miley Cyrus show. I'm so excited! Sorry about the elevator."

"It's understandable."

She looked around. "So, where are the others?"

"Up in the room doing whatever it is they do."

She looked at me intently. I could tell she was trying to conjure up the courage to ask me something. She bit her lower lip and blurted out "Are you a family or something? I mean, I've been thinking you and the one who looks like Paris could be the parents of the one who looks like Miley and the other guy with you...I don't know, I just think about things, try to figure out how things are. I wondered how a family could have a mother that was young enough to look like Paris Hilton and have a daughter that looks like Miley Cyrus. I'm not very good at guessing ages of adults. I fantasize a lot. I fantasized that it really was Miley Cyrus, although I know it wasn't, but what if it was? I rode in the elevator with her! I touched her arm! It gives me goose bumps."

Oh, if she only knew. I used my fingers to make quotation marks in the air whenever I mentioned their names. "No, we're not a family. 'Miley' and Chris and I are friends. 'Paris' is a friend of 'Miley'. We just met her. We're from all over, but we decided to all meet up here in Atlanta for a weekend."

"What do you do when you got together? No, that's none of my business. But I'll fantasize something."

I laughed. "What's your name?"

"Debra. I'm from Lexington, Kentucky."

"I'm Doug, and I'm from North Carolina. Well, Debra, last night we all went out dancing. Today we are all just visiting, catching up on things. I swim pretty regularly at home, so came down to the pool. It turns out I'm the only one who brought a bathing suit. That's their loss, huh?"

"Ooh, I'd like to talk to the Miley lookalike and find out if she has had any adventures. I bet she has. I know I would if I looked like her. I'd milk it for all it's worth, you know?"

I decided not to say much more about the girls lest Debra set up to meet them. That wouldn't do. "So, you're going to the Miley show? Are you a big fan?"

"Bigger than big! I'd give anything to go backstage and meet her. My dad was able to get tickets pretty close to the stage. We're in the front section pretty near the stage. I would melt if she looked at me!"

"You're not going alone, are you? Who's going with you?"

She nodded toward a table near the pool. "My dad bought the tickets for my birthday. They're kinda expensive, so we could only afford two. He's reluctantly going with me."

"Birthday, huh? How old are you?"

"I'm fif..well, almost fifteen. Next week I'll be."

"What does your dad think of Miley? Has he seen any of her videos? Has he seen her...costumes?"

She stole a glance at her parents to make sure they weren't listening and spoke in a low voice "Dad thinks her costumes are too sexy, and is afraid I'll be corrupted or something. I mean, I take PE. I've seen naked girls before. I like how she gives the impression of wearing less than she really is, you know? She probably has a flesh colored something on under those transparent things she sometimes wears. I'm not sure how she pulls off looking like her...boobs...are showing, you know?" She put her hands over her face. "I can't believe I'm talking to an adult about this."

"What do you think her secret is?"

She uncovered her face and leaned in closer. "Well, I think she has something in her top. Something fake but that looks like boobs. Her real ones are hidden underneath. That's why I can't understand grownups getting upset about what she wears."

I nodded. "You're probably right, Debra."

"You know a lot. Do you like Miley? Not many grownups do."

"Yeah, I like her. I've never been to a show. But as long as we're telling secrets, here's a juicy one that will explain why I like her."

She was practically on top of me, eyes wide.

"I bumped into the real Miley in a hotel earlier this year."

Her eyes widened even more. "No shit? Oh god, I'd be grounded for that. Sorry. What is she like?"

"Just like an ordinary person. Very polite. We even had dinner together. She's real nice. That wild stuff is just an act."

"Oh, pooh. I was hoping she'd be like... like some wild thing...or something. I fantasized about that, and imagine what it would be like to be in her show, you know?"

"Sorry to crush your dreams. But enjoy the show. Just because it's an act shouldn't keep you from enjoying it. Go ahead and imagine what you want. Make yourself happy. Miley wouldn't mind your fantasies. In fact, I think she'd be pleased. It's what she wants people to think."

"I guess. But hey! I know somebody who actually knows Miley Cyrus! Wait until I get home and tell all my friends! It's almost like I met her! Oops. Gotta go. Maybe I'll see you again with your friends. I'd like to talk to them."

She swam to a ladder and climbed out of the pool, water streaming from her hair and down her bikini-clad body, and walked over to join her parents. She dried off and I could see her excitedly telling them something as they gathered up their belongings. I got out of the pool and dried off with a pool towel I took from a stack on a shelf. As I headed out I could hear Debra talking to her parents "...and he told me what she's really like. Dad, you'll be pleased..."

Back up in the suite I found a naked Paris sprawled on a chair. There was no sign of Miley or Chris.

"Have a good time Paris?"

"I'm taking a break. I can't believe Miley and Chris are still at it. She was screaming again just a few minutes ago. I see you've been swimming. How was it?"

I laughed. "I met that girl we encountered in the elevator yesterday. She's going to the Miley show tomorrow with her dad. She has Miley pegged, but I told a few little white lies so her dad wouldn't be so anxious."

"Anxious about what?" Naked Miley stood in the doorway, her legs glistening with rivulets of sex fluids from Chris and herself running down from her pussy.

"You'd be surprised what some girls think of your costumes. The one we met yesterday thinks you have fake tits as part of your costume and your real ones are hidden underneath. I didn't tell her otherwise."

"Hmm. Maybe I'll 'accidentally' pop a tit tomorrow. You know, a 'wardrobe malfunction'. That should whip the crowd up."

I put my hands over Paris' eyes. "That girl's father will probably cover her eyes."

"Fuck. He doesn't know that his darling daughter is probably screwing the captain of the football team."

"Nah. I don't think so, but she can imagine you screwing the entire football team."

"The girl's all right."

"She and her dad are sitting pretty close to the stage and she says she would faint if you noticed her."

"What's her name?"

"Debra. She's from Lexington, Kentucky."

"Well, I'll think of something special for Debra. She'll be noticed."

"Uh, oh. Maybe I've opened Pandora's box here."

"I don't know about Pandora, but you can open MY box."

Chris appeared dressed, with his small suitcase. The girls gave him big, sloppy kisses. I made sure he knew the way to the Marta station. He opened the door and winked at me. "Don't worry, Doug. I left some for you," and he left for the airport.

When he left Miley looked around and said "Damn. I need another hit. Is there any left?"

We looked in the bag and found enough for several more joints and sat on the terrace to smoke.

"I've got the munchies" Miley said as she attacked some of the lunch leftovers. "Fortunately for you, Doug, you've got something else that will help me tame my cravings. Something I can swallow."

"I'm not Chris. I have limits."

"Well, I apparently don't. You got any limits, Paris?"

"Yeah, but they're pretty high limits."

I said "I smell of chlorine. I think I'll take a quick shower to get the smell out of my hair."

"What? All alone? What about us, all naked and lonely out here?"

"You're welcome to come and join me."

I stripped off my damp bathing suit and headed for the shower, to find Miley and Paris waiting for me. Miley giggled and pointed. "I think it's funny what happens to cocks in the cold water. Look how shriveled it is! Where are his balls? Gone hiding?"

Paris posed in mock contemplation. "Maybe we can bring it back to life. Let's try."

The shower easily accommodated us all. Paris and Miley soaped up their hands and proceeded to wash me, giving special attention to 'bringing me back to life'.

Paris stood in front of me, rubbing her breasts on my chest while she played with me until I was hard. Miley reached under to massage my sac. I felt a soapy finger enter me from behind, and I went rigid.

"What's the matter, Doug? Got something up your ass?"

"Apparently so. I'm not used to that."

"I know something to do back here. You might enjoy it. Work on him, Paris."

Paris handled me and bent to suck me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and jumped up into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist, and I helped support her with my hands. Miley reached around with her free hand and guided me into Paris. Paris began to thrust her hips rhythmically. Miley continued to stroke my balls. Soon I was ready. I had forgotten about the finger. As I approached climax Miley began to move her finger inside me massaging my prostate. I pumped into Paris as Miley worked inside me. The climax was perhaps the most intense I've ever had. I don't think I ejaculated any more than usual, but the feeling was much more intense and lasted longer.

"Damn, Miley. Where did you learn to do that?"

"A girl never tells her secrets, Doug. Did you like it?"

"Didn't think I would, but wow. I think my cock is still tingling."

Paris released herself from me and Miley twisted her head under me between my legs. She grabbed my sagging cock and tongued it, taking the tip in her mouth. The intense feeling slowly died away and Miley released me and stood up. "Why look. It's magic. Mr. Shrivel has disappeared and our old friend has taken his place. Isn't that nice, Paris?"

"Very nice. I liked it."

After we dried off Miley decided that an early dinner would be in order. When it arrived she answered the door stark naked. Paris and I sat on the sofa, facing away from the door, so the young man couldn't see we were naked also. The guy tried not to stare, but Paris nudged me and pointed to the bulge in his pants. Miley gave him the usual fifty tip. As he trundled the lunch cart out the door she sidled up to him. "You've been real good to us. I thought I'd give you something to remember us by. You'll spend the money, but you'll remember what you saw when I opened the door forever, won't you? Consider that another tip."

He gulped hard. "I'll remember, all right."

She had a thought. "Wanna touch my ass?"

"Huh?"

She backed toward him. "Go ahead. Touch it. Give it a feel."

He looked panicked, not knowing if he should, considering how many company rules that would break. She encouraged him, though, and he tentatively reached out and ran his fingers over the smooth skin of her ass cheek. She nodded for him to continue and he gave a squeeze. Emboldened, he reached around for a breast, but she stepped away and wagged a finger at him.

"Uh, uh. That's all you get. Don't be greedy. Still, betcha that's a tip you won't forget."

"No, ma'am. It is burned in my memory forever."

After he left Miley laughed. "I bet he goes and beats off before he even returns that cart."

For dinner Miley had ordered filet mignon, medium rare, for each of us, salad, fruit, three bottles of red wine and champagne to go with some fruit for dessert.

I don't know where she put it all, but she ate more than either of us, and had no trouble draining her bottle of wine.

"They've got a good kitchen here. We haven't had a bad meal yet. What do you say we sit outside for awhile to let that settle before we engage in more fun and games?"

The sun was setting behind the buildings and the air was noticeably chillier. Paris and I donned robes, but Miley seemed to enjoy the cool air on her body and her nipples stood at attention. They smoked cigarettes and we killed the last of the wine. Miley brought out the fruit and champagne and we relaxed with the dessert.

Paris hugged her arms around herself. "I'm from LA. This is getting cold for me. I'm going inside."

Miley stubbed out her cigarette and we joined Paris.

Miley pointed a finger at me. "You spent last night with Paris...or was it IN Paris? Tonight I get you, but it doesn't seem fair to leave poor Paris to sulk in her room all by herself. She'd have nothing to play with but her own pussy. Are you down for Paris to join us?"

"This is your party. I'm your guest. I'll do whatever you want."

"Ooh! Whatever I want? Hmm. That's something I'll keep in mind. For right now I feel magnanimous and will share you with Paris. If you run out of gas maybe Paris and I can keep things going between ourselves. How about that, girl?"

"I like you and Doug both, so it's fine with me."

"Then, let the games begin!"

In Miley's room one bed was a tangle of sheets with pillows strewn on the floor. She pointed to the other bed, still relatively intact. "I choose that one as our evening playground. What are you two waiting for? Get rid of those robes, get naked!"

I sat on the side of the bed, already fully erect, and the girls sat on either side of me.

Wrapping an arm around Paris I kissed her and stroked her hair, then did the same for Miley. I thought it could be a good game to attend to them alternately. Next time with Paris I kissed her and caressed her face and arms, and did the same with Miley. Miley nodded "I think I know the game you're playing, and I like it. It's something different. The tension will build slowly, but I'll get turned on watching you with Paris, and I think she'll get turned on when you do me. This could be fun."

I continued back and forth, from one to the other, slowly progressing to more erotic touching. Breast fondling turned into breast licking and sucking, and nipple tugging. A tongue in a navel preceded stroking of outer labia. Pulling on labia and teasing clits followed. I spent a little extra time on Miley's clit jewelry. Tongue action brought forth the desired reaction. I had learned how they each preferred to have tongues attend to their tender parts. Fingers added to tongue finished it for them.

Miley actually came first. She bucked against me, writhing violently, and threw herself back onto the bed and it was all I could do to keep fingers inside her. I managed to get my mouth up to hers just in time to partially stifle another scream. I would have preferred to lie next to her and help her come down, but Paris jerked my shoulder to turn me to her. Her climax was accompanied by hip thrusts and loud moans as she gushed into my mouth. At first I was unaware of her fingernails raking my back while she rocked on the bed.

Miley leaned over me to take me into her mouth and I rolled on my back to accommodate her. It didn't take long for me to approach climax myself. I became aware of Paris joining in by sucking on my nipples and tugging them with her lips. I had never considered them to be particularly sensitive in a sexual sense, but the sensation added to my excitement. Miley took me almost all the way in and snaked her long tongue out to play with my sac. Just as I was ready to unload she took me all the way in so I would shoot directly down her throat. After several strong spurts she pulled me out and handed me off, still spurting, to Paris to finish. I had softened enough that Paris could take me almost completely in her mouth, and she sucked me dry, only losing a little bit that trickled down her chin. Miley licked where I had ejaculated on Paris' breasts before she got me in her mouth.

The three of us lay side-by-side, recovering. Miley reached over and ran her hand over my chest. "I liked that game. What fun we have had this weekend with our games! Now that you've had time to think about it, how did you like our sword fight?"

"I'm not sure I cared for it at all. It was bizarre to watch you slap me against another man. It hurt a bit while it was going on; I think you got a little carried away. I liked the prize, though."

"Yeah, well that is the first time Paris has beaten me at sword fighting. I'll remember that, Paris. You're in for it next time."

I laughed "I pity the poor guys who supply the swords." I reached down and stroked my penis as I remembered how it felt to be slapped around during the game.

"Poor guy, my ass. You know he'll like it."