Miley and Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miley poked me in the ribs and I jerked involuntarily. "Hey! That tickles."

"I know. Here's some more. Paris, let's get him!"

Miley and Paris tickled me in the ribs, under my arms, between my legs. I tried to give as good as I got, but had to strike out in two directions while defending myself. We tumbled around on the bed, rolling on top of each other in an effort to gain an advantage, laughing like kids. I could have been more aggressive, but was laughing so hard I couldn't. The girls squealed and writhed about when I hit a particularly sensitive spot. At last we lay in a heap, tangled up in the bedcovers, gasping for breath

Miley got up and left the room, and I turned to Paris, kissed her and stroked her hair. I played fingers lightly over her skin, swirling them around her breasts and trailing them down to her navel. I kissed her nipples and she sighed. She opened her legs when I caressed her thighs, but I didn't touch her there immediately. Instead I touched her face and kissed her again. "I want it," she whispered, and began to coax me back to hardness with finger play. I finally inserted my fingers between her labia, running them up and down, circling her vaginal entrance and teasing her clit back out of hiding. She sat up and leaned over me to take me in her mouth and finish the job of bringing me back to life.

When she lay back down she held my face and kissed me, not a passionate and needy kiss, but softer, with gentle tongue play. We laughed as we simultaneously reached down to stimulate the other. Her fingers stroked and gently pumped me, and I tongued her hardened nipples as I played with her clit. "I want it now," she whispered.

I entered her and began to slowly thrust, not sure if I was ready for another round. With her eyes closed she rocked her hips to match me. The warmth and wetness inside her brought me to full hardness. Leaning over her I kissed her breasts, her neck, her cheek, her mouth. She began to move her hips faster and I pumped harder. After a while I realized that I was ready for another round. I slammed into her time and again, and she moaned with a climax. Her contractions drove me on harder and faster, beginning to border on frenzy. I was determined that I would get mine, too. It took awhile, but I felt it coming. I slammed her again and again. She began to reach yet another, larger, climax. I grabbed her hands and pinned them down to the bed stretched out above her head and our fingers intertwined. My climax was more intense than the first, and hers was the most intense yet. A few final hard thrusts and then we lay still, my hands still holding hers down, and I kissed her again, collapsed on her chest.

"Aww, look at the lovebirds." Miley had reentered the room and witnessed the final moments of our passion.

"Shut up, Miley."

"Touchy, aren't we? Could it be there's a grain of truth to it?"

"Fuck you, Miley."

"You'd like that wouldn't you, you little slut," she said with a laugh. She ran a hand over my back, noticing the red streaks for the first time. "Damn, Doug. Did Paris do that? You look like you've been flogged. Don't move, I'll be right back."

I kissed Paris again and released her hands. She reached up and caressed my cheek.

Miley returned with a wet cloth and some dry towels. She washed my back off and dabbed it dry. I liked the way it felt staying inside Paris, so put a hand under her butt and rolled us over while keeping us joined. On top of me she kissed me passionately.

"Really, Paris, are you in love? That sure looks like love to me."

"I'm not used to men treating me like I'm worth something, and I like it."

Miley left the room and I rolled Paris off of me and slipped out of her. "You are worth something, Paris. I don't know why others can't see it."

"Come back to LA with me. Really."

"My answer is the same as before, I'm not cut out for that lifestyle. I would like it if this was not our last meeting, though. For you and Miley, both." I kissed her cheek and she nestled against my shoulder.

"All right, boy and girl. We have a snack. I ordered a cheese platter, and management threw in a complimentary bottle of champagne since we've been such good customers. Anybody else hungry?"

"You're always hungry."

"You got that right. All those orgasms use up a lot of energy. A girl has to stay ready in case another comes along. I'll even bring it in here."

She rolled the cart in and sang out in a cheery voice "Room service!" and uncorked the champagne to pour three glasses.

After sampling all the types of cheese on the platter and the various crackers and bread, I wandered into the bathroom to look at my back. Miley was right. I was shocked at what I saw in the mirror. Long red streaks down my back and some gouges that looked like they might have bled. Miley had done a good job of cleaning them up, but just knowing they were there made my back feel tight.

Upon returning to the bedroom I found Miley and Paris standing by the bed locked in an embrace and groping each other. I heard Miley say "I knew you would want it. Prepare to be fucked."

"No, you prepare you little twerp. I'm going to fuck your brains out."

I unobtrusively edged over to the other bed to observe. First the sword fight and now this. These girls certainly were competitive.

They fell over on the bed continuing to grope each other. As they tumbled around on the bed I surmised that this was another game and the rules were to try to make the other come first. As a result, even though it looked like a wrestling match, they weren't trying to hurt each other, but to get the other in position to be pleasured. I thought if I was a betting man I'd lay my money on Miley. Paris, however proved a worthy opponent. The girls groped breasts and fingered pussies, each one trying to feel up the other one but trying to squirm away from getting felt up themselves. An interesting concept.

Paris grabbed a breast and sucked on it. Miley wiggled away and sank fingers into Paris' pussy. At one point they were going at each other's breasts while they ground their pussies together. I would have loved to join in, but wouldn't want to put either one at a disadvantage. Their grunts and moans grew in frequency and intensity, each of them cursing under her breath. "Fuck you, Paris." "No, fuck you, Miley."

The game continued for quite some time with the action rising and falling in intensity. At last, with a sudden move, Paris got her mouth into Miley's pussy. I couldn't see clearly, but it appeared she had latched onto the clit jewelry with her teeth and was tonguing the clit. I couldn't imagine the juxtaposition of pain and pleasure that gave Miley. Paris suddenly thrust almost her entire hand into Miley, and used the other hand to tug on a nipple. All I could see of Paris' buried hand was a thumb working away on labia, the rest of the hand was inside Miley. I watched Paris as she moved her arm. It appeared to me she was twisting her wrist and wriggling her fingers at the same time, moving her hand all around inside Miley. Miley gave up trying to get away, and wrapped her legs around Paris' head and grabbed Paris' hair. At first she appeared to pull it but, as Paris continued to work inside her pressed Paris' head deeper into her. She threw her head back and let out a loud "Fuck...fuck...fuck...fuckfuckfuck...shit...FUUUUUUUCK!" while turning her head rapidly from side to side, almost whipping it in a frenzy. Paris hung on through Miley's writhing and thrashing until the girl went limp, and Paris finally slumped back on the bed herself, extricating her well-soaked fingers. Paris kissed Miley and Miley held Paris in a tight embrace, breast to breast, before lying back, exhausted. Both of them were soaked with sweat.

Here was my opportunity. I approached Paris, kissed her and thrust two fingers inside her. I curled them and worked them in and out while pressing the clit hard with my thumb. The action massaged the clit from the tip to the root, and I sucked a nipple for good measure.

Paris, already worked up from Miley, let out a loud moan and gushed all over my hand. I kissed her, then turned my head and kissed Miley also.

Miley opened her eyes. "Got a show, didn't you?"

I nodded and she looked at Paris. "That's twice this weekend you've beaten me. Just you wait. Revenge will be mine!"

"Age and experience will beat impetuous youth every time, my dear."

Miley parroted back Paris' line in a mocking whiney voice, and added, "Fuck you," for good measure.

Paris got up from the bed and Miley slapped her on the ass. "Take that. That's just a taste of what I'll do to you next time. Maybe we'll have a spanking contest."

Paris laughed as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Miley couldn't let go of the competition. "So, Doug. Which one of us is the best lay?"

That was a pile of shit I wasn't going to step in. I had been married. I knew when to not answer a question directly. "I like you both. You're each different, so I can't make a comparison. You are loud when you come and she is almost quiet. You each like some different things during sex. She likes to be kissed more than you, but you like to suck cock more than she does. There really is no comparison."

Miley fell back on the bed, laughing. "Spoken like a diplomat. I like you, Doug."

Paris emerged from the bathroom. "Well, my pussy is sore from all the abuse it has taken tonight. I'm heading to bed. I know I had him last night, so you get him tonight. See you in the morning." I watched her retreating ass and swaying hair as she left the room.

Miley's phone signaled a text. She checked it, sighed and said "The trucks have arrived and the crew has started setting up. They'll work all night. That means I'll have to be there for run-throughs and checks. Maybe we can have one last turn before we, regretfully, sleep. Come here."

I joined her on the bed and she smiled at me "So, I give good head, do I?"

"The best."

"Hah! There is something I'm better than her at, anyway. Here is your reward." She took me in and gave me the slow treatment. Being unhurried was a nice change of pace. Her long tongue wrapped around me, and she slid it up and down. She sucked the tip and used her hands to pump slowly. She took me partway in and massaged me with her tongue. She took me all the way in and used her tongue on the base and my sac. I wanted to do something for her, but she was intent on servicing me. It must have taken over a half hour, the most pleasurable half hour I have spent, but I finally came. Not as strong or copious as earlier, but a strong sensation nonetheless. As usual, she took it all down her throat.

She snuggled against me and I kissed a breast. As she had done with me, I took my time with her, taking cues from her reactions as to where she was currently the most sensitive, which was, after Paris was through with her, pretty much all over. She was one big erogenous zone. I spent time playing with the clit jewelry and tonguing her vagina. I thought she was building slowly, but suddenly she let out a yell, arched her back and came right in my mouth.

When she settled down I kissed her and she curled up against me and went to sleep.