Miley and Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy laughed as she played. She suddenly sat up with a grin. "Hey mom. Close your eyes again. I think someone wants to play with you. I bet you can have another one."

Renee closed her eyes. Mandy spread her mother's legs and began a very skillful oral session. Renee moaned as she had before. Within minutes she writhed in ecstasy. She moaned louder and louder, reaching a peak as she came. She reached down to hold my head against her but screamed when she realized she was grasping long hair and it was her daughter's tongue between her legs.

Mandy sat up and laughed. "Guess what, mom. You just had sex with a girl. Wasn't it fabulous? Here, do me next."

Renee's eyes went wide. Mandy caressed her mother's face. "It's just sex, mom. It doesn't make any difference who does it. You liked it didn't you?"

Renee didn't move and Mandy flopped onto her back. "I'm serious, mom. You need to do it. If you don't like it don't do it again, but try it once. Please? I know Doug will do it, but I want you. Please?"

Renee looked into Mandy's pleading eyes. "But I don't know how, even if I wanted to do it."

"It's not hard. I'll guide you. Take it slow and easy. Please."

I moved out of the way and Mandy showed Renee how to kiss a breast. "Now work your way lower, mom. You can go slow. In fact, I prefer it that way."

Renee slowly kissed her way down her daughter's abdomen until she reached the hair. "Why is it so short?"

"I like it that way. You can play with it to see how it's different from yours."

Renee brushed the hair and licked it before continuing down to the lips. "Kiss me, mom. Just like it's a mouth. Use your tongue, too."

Renee kissed the outer lips and then the inner ones, thrusting a tongue between them. In a move that surprised Mandy and me both, Renee spread her daughter open and slid her tongue around on all the surfaces. When she came to the protruding clit she stopped to study it. "What's this? I don't have anything like this. This is as big as the end of a pencil. Bigger, even."

I answered "Yes you do have one. It's just smaller. Yours is probably closer to average and hers is much larger. All women have one."

Renee tentatively touched her tongue to the sensitive part and Mandy squealed. "More! Do that more!"

Renee didn't understand the full sensitivity of the clit, but wrapped her tongue around it. She pulled back to look at it again, then lowered her head and sucked on it. "Omygod! I'm going to come!" Renee continued sucking until Mandy let loose a string of expletives and her whole body convulsed. Renee jerked back, but I whispered "Put a finger in her. Just one will do."

She searched for the opening and inserted her index finger all the way. Mandy continued to convulse and Renee's eyes widened as she felt the contractions around her finger. Mandy arched her back one final time and fell back, covered with sweat.

When her panting slowed Mandy said "Wow mom! You're a natural! I'm still tingling."

Renee fell onto her back and put a hand over her mouth. "What have I done?"

I caressed her face. "You have just experienced the joy of making someone very happy. She is right, you know. It doesn't make any difference who does it."

Mandy stroked her mother's hair. "Now you know, mom. Now you know."

The three of us rested silently. Mandy hopped up and went to the bathroom. When she returned she seemed full of energy. "I'm ready for more. How about everyone else?"

Renee and I both looked at her in amazement. She got an innocent look and said "What? Can't a girl get a couple of orgasms here? Sometimes I get just one and sometimes they come in bunches. Now seems to be one of those times. Hey! I have an idea."

I groaned. "That sounds like something Miley would say. It usually involves some harebrained scheme although it does often wind up being fun."

"You said you would be serviceable, right? How about if we all do it together?"

"Explain, please. I'm all agog with anticipation."

She laughed and pushed me into my back. She toyed around with me a bit and said "One of us can use your serviceable member and one of us can get tongue. How's that?"

"I've actually done something like that."

Renee looked at me with amazement. "There's a lot I don't know about you."

"I would venture that it is because you have been rather, shall we say, timid? There's a lot we haven't tried. I'm up for it, Mandy."

Mandy played with me some more. She seemed to like doing that. "What do you want, mom? Cock or tongue?"

"Mandy! Such language!"

"All right. Would prefer the serviceable member or the pleasure of being pleasured?"

"I want the first, but I don't know what to do with him on his back. It's always me on my back."

"Watch, mom." Mandy straddled me, rubbed me between her labia, raised up and settled down on me, all the way. "See? I've never done it before either, but it's not rocket science. Once you're on just wiggle or something to stimulate your clit. You'll have to figure that out. I don't know how to properly get off on a man."

Mandy dismounted and Renee hesitantly tried to do what she saw demonstrated. After two unsuccessful tries Mandy offered "Hold him steady with your hand and guide him in."

The next try found Renee sitting impaled on me. She wiggled and tried various movements until she found a rocking hip action that stimulated her. I reached up and kneaded a breast. Mandy observed for a moment and then straddled my chest. She obviously had some experience with getting oral attention, as she slid right up to my mouth and rotated her hips for good access.

Renee held on to Mandy's hips to keep her balance and aid in her movement. She gasped when Mandy took her mother's hands and moved them up to her breasts. This time Renee gave no protest and even used her hands to advantage, stimulating Mandy's nipples and further exciting herself by doing something so (to her) daring. I held Mandy's hips but managed to reach one hand around behind her to tend to one of Renee's breasts.

Renee settled on a sort of pumping/rocking motion that suited her, and Mandy presented me with her huge clit. I sucked on it and then moved her so I could thrust into her with my tongue. I rubbed the flat of my tongue on her labia and teased around her clit, only touching it occasionally. She began to writhe and pressed against my mouth. I removed my hand from her hip, brushed her trimmed hair and pressed on her mound.

When I took up sucking the clit in earnest she rocked against me and used one hand to guide her mother to touches she desired on her nipples. Renee began to grunt with each down thrust and the movement became harder, so there was a sound as our bodies slapped together. She speeded up until I felt her contractions and she moaned loudly. Mandy began wild movement and took both hands to grab my hair and pull me forward to work on her clit. With one final wild thrust against my face she threw her head back and screamed a Miley scream.

That startled Renee, who quickly dismounted and, with a worried look, came to what she thought was her daughter's aid. I got her attention and shook my head that no assistance was needed. Mandy's whole body convulsed wildly. I felt the results of Mandy's orgasm running down my face. With ragged panting breath she opened her eyes wide, grabbed her mother's face and kissed her hard. Renee was so startled she couldn't react until Mandy released her and toppled over onto the bed, panting heavily.

Renee looked at me. "Just what did you do to my daughter? If you've hurt her..."

Mandy raised her hand waved it while shaking her head. At last she gasped out "I think that was the best one I've had in a long time. God, I want more and more and more like that!"

"I was concerned when you screamed. I thought you were hurt."

"Quite the opposite. I didn't mean to kiss you, but in the moment I needed it and you were closest." When her breath returned she asked "So how was it for you? Did you come?" When Renee furrowed her brow Mandy said "Good grief. You don't know what that means, do you? Did you have the Big O, an orgasm?"

"I'm afraid I don't know all the current terms for things. Yes, I think I did."

"You think? You think? You either did or you didn't."

"Well, put like that, yes." She suddenly looked at the two of us. "Oh, my. What have I done?"

Mandy patted her mother's leg. "You had fun. With sex. In the daylight. Not under the covers. Isn't it wonderful?"

Renee fidgeted and was ready to protest, but stopped herself. "Why yes. I did, didn't I? Years of therapy couldn't do it, but here I am, in bed with my daughter and a man. My head is spinning."

"Let's spin it some more. See what he has here? He apparently wasn't ready to come himself, but was willing to help us. That deserves a reward, don't you think?"

"What do you mean?"

"This is something else I've heard about; I'm going to try it because I want to." She bent over me and licked my semi-erect penis. Renee gasped. "That's dirty! Think where that's been!"

Mandy laughed. "Yeah. It was in you. I can taste you on him." She licked some more and took the tip in her mouth. Renee watched slack jawed as Mandy took me deeper. About a third of the way in she pulled back, coughing. "That was too much. Let me try it again, not so deep." She inserted me and withdrew me several times, licking the head each time.

She stopped and looked at her mother, still holding me in her hand. "Here, you try. I promise it's not nasty."

"I couldn't...'

"Oh come on. It's only one more thing added to all your other new things. Just try it. Do what I did. I thought just like you do about it until today."

She used her hand to point me toward her mother. Renee put a hand over her mouth but leaned towards me. She took me from Mandy's hand and stared at it. Gradually she lowered her head and stuck out her tongue to touch me. She held her tongue still, but eventually began to move it around the head. She pushed me back against my body with her hand and gave me one long lick along the entire length. Mandy said "Way to go, mom!"

Renee eventually took the tip in her mouth and gently sucked. I felt the tension begin to rise. "Uh, Renee, I think I may be about to...uh..." Renee quickly pulled back and I popped out.

Mandy grasped me and gave a couple of licks. "Are you really? I thought you couldn't do so many times this close together."

"It's been my experience that occasionally I might, although it won't be much. My body hasn't had near enough time to recharge."

"You sure it won't spurt out like earlier?"

"Probably more like oozing or something. I've never seen it but that's what it feels like to me."

Mandy thought for a moment and then began licking and sucking. She took me in as far as she was could and played around the tip with her tongue. I knew it was time and signaled her. She held me in her hand and looked at it as it twitched, and took it back in her mouth. I quickly came. It must be what happens with Paris when we do some of the Tantra stuff. She sucked, pulled me out to lick and sucked some more until I rapidly collapsed. Renee stared and blurted out "Did you...?" and screwed up her face.

"Yes I did. I did something new. And it wasn't bad. There was just enough that I could taste it and feel it coming out. It was warm and salty. I don't think I could handle a full load, though. This was a good first time."

We were interrupted by the telephone. Renee left the room and came back hiding a smile with her hand. "That was Ann from next door. She heard a scream and wondered if everything was all right or if she needed to call the police or an ambulance. I made up something about Mandy demonstrating primal scream therapy she learned at school. It's all I could think of on the spur of the moment. She would have a heart attack if she knew what was going on in here."

Mandy snuggled up to me and I motioned for Renee to join us on the other side of me. I mused "Now this is what I call heaven - to be sandwiched between two beautiful women."

Renee looked surprised. "No one has called me beautiful in years."

"Well you are. Mandy is, too. You have different kinds of beauty. I've learned a lot about different kinds of beauty in the last year or so."

Renee sighed with contentment.

Mandy looked up at the ceiling. "I know mom was desperate to know if I am a lesbian. Truth be told, I've had some great experiences with Heather and other girls in the sorority house. Men have generally turned me off with their too much too fast approach. But mom, when you kept after me about it I thought I had to find out too, and settle it in my own head once and for all. If I'm a lesbian I want to own up to it. If not, I needed to have a man for comparison. That's why I flirted with your boyfriend. I figured you wouldn't put up with him if he was all grabby and he would at least be a known quantity. I've learned so much today. You'll be relieved to know I have determined that I'm not a full blown lesbian, but I still like girls. No offence to Doug, but sometimes it takes a girl to know what a girl needs. Yet I've had some powerful orgasms today. Doug has shown me that all men aren't slime, like some girls in the house used to say." She laughed a little. "I guess the story about Doug in Paris with a bunch of women must be true. He knows a lot about handling women of various ages."

Renee thought about it. "And I've learned today that there are experiences I've never had because I wouldn't give them a chance to happen. I've been very rigid. Maybe today I learned to loosen up some."

Mandy kissed her mother on the cheek, "You loosened up a lot mom. I'm proud of you. It took a lot of courage."

I had to add "Both of you showed a willingness to try something new today. I admit I was very hesitant to do anything with Mandy, but I remembered a certain participant in Paris who looked so young, but turned out to be a very desirable young lady who was willing to try new things. Still, it took Renee to talk me into this. I would never approach the daughter of a woman I was dating."

We all got off the bed. Renee got dressed while Mandy and I went to the dryer to retrieve our clothes. We all met in the kitchen.

Renee said "Will you stay and have supper with us and spend the night?"

I shook my head. "The invitation is tempting, but I think you and Mandy have a lot to talk about."

"Next weekend?"

"Maybe. I think I may have a camping date, but if it rains maybe not." I looked at Renee seriously. "I've always been straight with you that I date other women, and will continue to until something clicks. Then maybe I'll be more exclusive to see what happens with the relationship. I've been out of circulation for so long I don't exactly know what I'm looking for. I'm not eighteen. My experiences have changed my perspective. But I do want to spend time with you."

Mandy put her hands on her hips and looked indignant. "What about me? Do I fit in anywhere here?"

That was a tough one. Mandy is a sexual dynamo. I had a sudden idea. "I don't know about you and me. It still seems awkward to me to be involved with the two of you. But, in view of what happened here today I think you should get together with Chris again. I know for a fact he can give you what you are looking for."

She thought a moment. "Okay, I'll give Chris a real chance this time. Hey! Maybe you and mom and me and Chris can all get together sometime!"

Visions of Miley and Paris ran through my head and I smiled. "Let's not jump ahead to 'what if's'. You and your mom talk. Leave me out of it for the moment."

Since it was Saturday I met Tom as usual. Chris joined us at our usual table. I had to give him a heads up. "I think Mandy is looking to get together with you again."

"Man, we met once or twice and she was...different. It was almost like she was intentionally dissing me."

"I think that has all been resolved and you will find her very receptive now. Maybe even a little eager."

Chris asked straight out "Is there something you're not telling us? Like maybe you warmed her up or something?"

"Hey, I'm dating her mother."

"So?"

I sighed. "All right. She can give you any details she wants, but Renee wanted me to talk to her. It ended up beneficial to all, even Renee. She seems to have loosened up a bit."

Tom asked "In bed? Jerry always complained about how frigid Renee was. That's the main reason he divorced her."

"More rigid than frigid. Mandy brought some experiences from school and her mother has shown signs of relaxing and getting out of her comfort zone."

"Getting out of her comfort zone like we did in Paris?" Chris asked. "Maybe you and Renee and Mandy had a three-way, huh?"

I felt color in my cheeks, a fact that did not go unnoticed by either one of them. Chris gasped "You did! Holy shit, you did!"

"Okay, I'll admit that we played around a little. But if you see Mandy again I think you will find her very like Miley, even to the screaming orgasms. And I warn you to have an entire box of condoms handy. I'm serious."

Tom held up his hand "Too much information here." Chris rubbed his hands in delight, and then cast a sly eye towards his father. "Say dad, does mom scream?"

His "No comment" cracked Chris and me up.

The next chapter finds Doug at a masquerade ball, wondering about who the mysterious lady who wants to meet him could be. Miley? Paris? If only they weren't wearing masks.

MILEY AND FRIENDS

Doug has decided to go to the masquerade ball, where his costume makes him rather uncomfortable. And why doesn't he have a mask? Why are they auctioning off men? Most of all, who is behind the whole thing?

Chapter 9

The masquerade ball

I continued to go out with both Renee and Sal as I waited to hear about the mysterious masked ball. In a few weeks another of the envelopes arrived. This one contained a first class ticket from RDU to LaGuardia and instructions on where to meet my ride.

On the appointed day I boarded my flight with a single carry-on bag. The flight was delightful, and I thought that I could get used to first-class travel. I immediately got a knot in my stomach as I wondered if this was a way Paris had to ease me into her lifestyle.

Leaving the terminal I came across a well-dressed man holding a sign that simply said 'Doug'. I identified myself and James escorted me to his waiting car. It wasn't a limousine, but a rather well-appointed Mercedes. I engaged James in conversation, but couldn't pry any information out of him. All he knew was he was instructed to pick me up at the airport. Nothing more.

He let me off at the Waldorf and a doorman let me into the lobby. I cast an eye around at the marble floor, gilded plaster ceiling and crystal chandeliers. At the desk I signed in and was informed that my room was ready and necessary items had already been delivered. I had no idea what he meant, but when I saw several ladies carrying costumes I figured that must be what was awaiting me.

The room was a small suite with a bedroom and a sitting area. The carpet was plush, and tasteful paintings of views of New York hung on the wall. A computer and flat screen TV also immediately caught my eye.

In the bedroom I found a long clothes bag lying across the bed. I opened it and was bewildered by the colorful plaid cloth inside. When I got everything out of the bag I found a note pinned to the shirt. 'This is your costume. It is complete, and nothing else is to be worn. This means ABSOLUTELY nothing else. The outfit is complete even if you think it is not. In one shoe you will find guidance on how everything fits together. You should plan to enter the ballroom at seven-thirty sharp. Further instructions will be given to you when you enter.'

I had immediate second thoughts about this enterprise as I scanned the components of my costume. I recognized a kilt, and it had a card with 'William Wallace - Braveheart' pinned to it. I thought everyone was supposed to have a mask, but found none among all the components.

123456...9