All Comments on 'Mina's Breakup Backfires Ch. 01'

by LadyAurora39

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
hornet4uhornet4ualmost 13 years ago
Excellent

I liked your story about Mina's abduction and I look forward to your next installment. The idea of her being shared with another by the ex against her will had some dark appeal and I enjoyed that. Thanks!

dave in nhdave in nhalmost 13 years ago

Another great story!

darkpriestessdarkpriestessalmost 13 years ago
ahh

where is teh next one already? lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good job

A little more build up would be nice but overall great for a quick jerk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
all 4 stories

different names same ole same ole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow this is a excellent story

Write some more u r very talented

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you should write more to this one. it is really good and i would like to see what happens next

desjdesjalmost 11 years ago

I like most of your stories, the only thing I could say would be you have to many that seem unfinished and that's sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unfinished....yet again.

Although you seem to be able to write...ALL of your submissions are left unfinished and just hanging. None have the feel of an end or any conclusion.

A pity really as it's impossible to actually say whether or not you have any real talent as much of that is how one pulls the loose ends together into something great.

If you title as Ch. 01 be prepared to continue and finish like a real writer does otherwise why waste everyone's time (including yours). Quite frankly readers are extremely tired of this happening and finding other authors or even other sites for their reading pleasure.

This may be an old submission but still available to read. Unfinished entries such as this should be pulled after such a long time.

glass-salmonglass-salmonabout 8 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

I love that you don't sugar coat the fear or helplessness felt by the women in your sonrĂ­es. I look forward to reading all of your pieces here.....and getting to see your.picture every time l post a comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous