Mind's Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She steered the man towards an empty table and positioned herself with her bum on the edge, this caused her cunt to thrust forward and her partner wasted no time in pushing the head of his cock into her pussy lips, he slipped the head up and down a few times before pushing it into her hole and Sue pushed back until his cock was buried deep inside her. They set up a slow rocking motion and it wasn't long before her partner gave a grunt and came inside her, Sue hadn't come yet but as her partner pulled out there was another man waiting to take his place, he quickly shoved his cock up her and came almost straight away.

The next man got her to stand up and bend over the table and proceeded to fuck her from behind, Sue was in heaven but I was working hard to keep the men from going into a feeding frenzy, I managed to keep them calm as they took turns one after the other to fuck her in various positions. There were eleven men there that night plus the barman and every one of them fucked her, four managed to do it twice and one young guy did it three times!

When it was all over Sue had come about four times and had what looked like gallons of spunk oozing out of her pussy, I gathered up her clothes, the camcorder and the CD player and we left, before we left I again ordered the men to keep quiet about it but didn't wipe their memories. I had an old towel in the car for Sue to sit on for the drive home as she was leaking come all the time, she sat there naked in the front seat with a contented smile on her face all the way home.

After she'd had a shower and cleaned up she joined me in the living room looking a bit worried, I assured her that I had enjoyed watching her and wasn't upset, we cuddled up and then went to bed where we had a long, slow passionate fuck.

Over the next few days we talked about it and Sue decided that a gang-bang wasn't something she wanted to do regularly, although she had enjoyed it very much. She had also enjoyed meeting Peter and Elaine and would love to see them again, I agreed with her on both those ideas, Sue also said she wanted to carry on having "adventures", mainly to do with public nudity but also involving other people more intimately - like Peter and Elaine. She reckoned Elaine was a similar spirit and would be up for anything, Sue wanted to meet them again and I agreed with her.

We had arranged for Peter and Elaine to come over the next Saturday for a few quiet drinks, we all knew it was going to turn into another sexy evening and Sue and I were looking forward to it. When they arrived I answered the door and they took off their coats, I gave Elaine a little nudge - it didn't need much and she just started to undress right there in the hallway. She was quickly naked and I saw that she had shaved off her landing strip so that her pussy was as bare as Sue's, she walked into the living room and Sue handed out the drinks and then she too took off her clothes. We sat on the sofa's, Elaine with me and Peter with Sue, we had some soft music playing and soon we were smooching as the girls undressed us. I remained seated as Elaine stood up and straddled my legs with her back to me, she took hold of my rock hard cock and slipped the tip into her wet cunt before slowly sinking down until I was completely buried in her.

She sat still and lay back against me as we watched Peter and Sue, they were on the floor and in a 69 position with Sue on top, she had almost completely swallowed Peter's cock while he was giving her a good licking out. I reached round and started to stroke Elaine's clit, Elaine started to lift herself up and then drop back onto my cock as we watched Peter and Sue, Peter was now on top of Sue and her legs were raised right up with her ankles over his shoulders as he pounded his cock faster and faster in and out of her wet pussy, I didn't think they would last long and sure enough they both started to come very quickly. When they had calmed down they lay there watching us, Sue had lowered her legs but Peter still had his cock deep inside her, Elaine started to move faster and faster and I was stroking her clit so it wasn't long before we were both coming, I knew that the thought of her husband watching her with another man's cock deep inside her was turning her on and when I told her so in a whisper in her ear that was enough to send her over the edge.

Elaine stayed in my lap with her legs apart and my semi-hard cock still inside her, she was relaxed and leaning back against my chest as I was gently squeezing her tits and I knew she was really enjoying being watched by her husband. She knew Peter was looking at her open pussy with my cock in and spunk starting to seep out of her, I gave her a mental nudge and ordered her to come and she did - without any movement she had a little orgasm right then. Peter had also got his second wind and was slowly fucking Sue, I mentally ordered her to come with every fifth stroke and she did, by the time Peter squirted another load into her she was gasping with pleasure. I had also ordered Elaine to come several more times and she was just quivering with pleasure as my cock hardened up inside her, I started pushing in and out and making her come almost continuously for another five minutes or so before I let loose another dollop of my spunk inside her slippery wet pussy.

We all stopped to catch our breath and after a little while the girls went off to the bathroom to clean up, when they came out I let Peter go next before I too went for a quick wash down. When I came back Peter was sat with Elaine and so I joined Sue on the sofa, she smiled and gave me hug and a kiss as we all relaxed. Sue and I then went into the kitchen for drinks and snacks and we all sat around chatting and drinking, no-one had got dressed as we all felt so comfortable. Sue was getting Elaine to talk about sexual fantasies and when she mentioned having several men at the same time she picked up on our smiles.

"What?" she said.

"Oh, nothing," Sue replied, "show her the video." she said to me.

So I switched on the TV and DVD player and put in the disc I'd made of the camcorder footage, Peter and Elaine watched in silence as the events at the pub unfolded on the screen. When it finished there was a short silence before Elaine spoke up.

"Bloody Hell," she exclaimed "that was just so horny, how on earth did you manage to arrange that!"

I let Sue tell them the story of the first visit to the pub and how she practiced her routine for the second trip.

"It felt so unreal," she said "it was as if everyone was in a trance or something. We were all so calm but we knew what we were going to do and just did it."

Elaine of course said that she wanted to go there one night, Peter looked a little unsure but I was surprised by Elaine, it was as if the story had struck a chord with her and I knew that she was determined to try it for herself. I calmed Peter a little and told Elaine that we would take her soon but she needed to practice a striptease routine

"Sod that," she replied "I'm not wasting any time dancing around, I just want to get on with it!"

Subtlety was never her strong suit.

We sat around a little more and had another couple of drinks before heading off to bed, we slept with our own partners that night. Next day we had breakfast and the girls were still naked, they said they never wanted to wear clothes again!

A few days later, after work, I asked Sue if she fancied a walk for some air and exercise, I told her not to get dressed and gave a little push.

"God, I'll get arrested," she said.

"No you won't," I replied "and if you do I'll bail you out."

She was very nervous but wanted to try so I only had to encourage her a bit, she wanted to take a coat so that she could slip something on but I told her no and so we set off. Sue was wearing nothing at all apart from shoes and a nervous smile but she stood up straight and didn't try to hide anything. There were a few people around but I stopped anyone from getting upset enough to call the police, I didn't make her invisible to the men but I made them keep quiet about it, any women we met I just made them see her as being properly dressed. As we walked around Sue relaxed and was really enjoying it.

"I don't know what it is but everyone seems so at ease with me being naked," she said, "the men are all smiling and the women don't seem bothered at all, I love it!"

I was loving it too but I got the shock of my life when I saw another naked woman walking towards us! She was about 5 ft 6 inches tall, she was quite pretty with a slim body and long dark hair, she was wearing black hold up stockings on her lovely long legs and looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties. She had lovely erect pink nipples on her full breasts which swayed erotically as she walked towards us, she had her shoulders back and her shaven pussy was thrust slightly forwards as she walked along. Everyone was ignoring her except me.

I was stopped in my tracks and staring when she noticed me, she then slowly walked up to me and said,

"You can see me, can't you." I just nodded, Sue ignored her totally so I hadn't a clue what was going on here, "You're one of us then," she said with a sigh "our power doesn't work on others like us which is why you can see me, even though I'm making myself invisible to everyone else." I was still ogling her beautiful nakedness when she smiled and told me to get a grip, "I thought it was her at first," she said, "but when I realised that the men could see her I knew it was you, we have to talk about this. Come on, I'll come back to your place, you do live near here I take it?" she asked. I just nodded and so the three of us went back to my house.

My mind was racing but I had to concentrate on the people around us for Sue's sake, "Just let me take care of that," the mystery woman said "I think I have more experience than you at this, don't ask questions until we get indoors and can relax."

So we walked back in silence but I found it really hard to keep quiet. All the way back I was drinking in her lovely slim body with her perky tits and shaved slit, she was smiling and obviously not put out by me looking at her, in fact she seemed to be enjoying it.

When we got inside Sue sat down and then seemed to suddenly be startled by something, "Who's she," she said "I don't remember asking her in."

"Don't worry." I replied "she's a friend." and I smoothed away her misgivings.

"I'm Jenny," the stranger said, "don't worry, we're all friends here." I gathered that Jenny wasn't hiding the fact that she was naked in order to help Sue feel at ease.

"Why don't you go and have a little nap," I said to Sue, "Jenny and I have some business to talk about." I gave her a little nudge and she happily went off to our bedroom.

"OK, what's going on here then," I said "I didn't know other people could do what I do."

"Well, you should know that you are not unique," she replied, "rare, but by no means unique. There are about one in two or three million of us. I feel odd being the only one naked here, why don't you take off your clothes too."

It was a mental command but I felt no need to obey, after a minute or so and the point was made I decided to strip if it would make her feel at ease. I took off my clothes and of course I had a raging hard-on which I made no effort to hide from her. I think she was pleased by my willingness to show myself and not hide behind clothing.

Jenny then went on to describe what I'd been through as a transition period, some people developed the ability only briefly and it then faded away after a few years so that they became just normal people. Others apparently stayed at a very low level all their lives and a very few were like me and her, we got stronger as we got older. It also seemed that people who were inclined to abuse the power early on were those who lost it.

"That's why I can be so relaxed sitting here naked in your living room," she said, " I know that because you still have the power you're one of the good guys'. Oh, and as an extra, everyone with the power also seems to have a very high sex drive and exhibitionist tendencies!" as if to emphasise this she opened her legs and ran a finger slowly along her slit, knowing that I was watching her every move.

Jenny sat there naked with her legs slightly apart and made no secret of the fact that she was enjoying me looking at her, I made no secret of the fact that I was enjoying looking at her very nice body and took hold of my cock and stroked it a couple of times to show her that I was comfortable with our nudity too.

"Are you and Sue swingers, into group sex perhaps?" she said

"Oh yes," I replied, "Sue is very much into exhibitionism and I arranged a gangbang for her which we both enjoyed very much. I was letting the men see her but ordering them not to talk about it on our stroll this evening, the women were not seeing her at all."

"Really," Jenny replied, "that does take a fair amount of power, you must be quite strong. It's like a muscle," she explained "the more you use it the stronger it gets. That's why I go out for my naked wanderings like tonight, I wear stockings and heels and strut around and make myself invisible to everyone except one or two men and even then I make them forget that they have seen me. It's good exercise, you should try it for yourself instead of making Sue do it, or perhaps you should do it together. That would be tough, letting the men see her and the women see you but making them forget afterwards."

We chatted on and she warned me to keep a low profile as regards money or other excesses, she said that so far the government didn't suspect anything but if they did we would be taken in and made to use our talents for them. We exchanged phone numbers and she gave me the address of the Hotel she was staying at, I invited her around for drinks next Saturday, I told her about Peter and Elaine and explained that Sue and Elaine needed very little persuasion to indulge their fantasies.

She said would look forward to it, "I don't need any persuasion at all," she replied "I'm a bit of a slut really, if I want a man I have him and make him forget about it afterwards."

"What about me," I said "you can't make me forget and Sue, Peter and Elaine are very sexy people who won't talk."

"Well, in your case I'll make an exception." She said with a grin. It was getting late so she said she had to be going, I offered to walk her back to her Hotel but she declined saying that she needed the mental exercise.

When we got to the door she turned and pressed her body up against me and put her arms around my neck, my hard cock was pressed against her flat stomach and her lovely tits were squashed against my chest.

"You do realise I'm going to fuck you, don't you," she said.

"I certainly hope so," I replied, "I'm looking forward to it, Peter will be up for it too if you want."

She kissed me on the lips and our tongues met, I was ready to fuck her there and then but after a minute or so she broke off and said goodnight. My cock had been like an iron bar all evening and so when Jenny left I went and woke Sue up, she was as willing as always and soon we were fucking like a couple of sex-maniacs before she finally fell asleep. I lay awake for a while thinking about Jenny, she was very attractive and I admired her attitude, she wasn't shy about saying what she wanted and I was looking forward to sinking my cock into her sweet pussy.

I decided to do as Jenny suggested and so the next evening when we went out for an evening walk we were both naked, Sue was giggling a lot as she said I was bound to get arrested walking around naked with a big stiffie. I told her not to worry and concentrated on keeping everyone else calm, I did have to work pretty hard letting the men see Sue and the women see me, any woman who looked offended I made forget and see me as being fully clothed. It was hard work and we didn't go too far, it was still light as we got home and Sue was feeling very horny, I was surprised by just how many women were enjoying the sight of a naked man with a hard-on walking around and had to work hard to keep them from talking about it. When we got home Sue was all over me and we had a fast and furious fuck as soon as we got indoors, I used the power to make her have a series of orgasms and she was a bit unsteady on her feet as we staggered to bed.

The next afternoon Sue wanted to talk,

"There's something odd here," she said "we can't walk around naked in broad daylight without causing a tremendous fuss. What's going on?"

I had to calm her a little as I explained that it was OK and that I could keep things calm so she didn't have to worry. I didn't explain the full extent of my ability as I didn't want to freak her out but I reassured her that I had it all in hand and to trust me and enjoy the experience. I felt bad about not telling her everything but I just felt it was too big a secret to share with someone who didn't have the talent as well. To prove it to her I drove us into the town centre, it was a weekday but still quite busy and I held her hand as we walked out of the car park into the street, both of us naked apart from shoes. I wasn't taking any chances and I was blocking everyone around us, we were invisible to everyone in the street and it was extremely hard work for me. Sue relaxed after a while and we enjoyed walking around, we didn't have to dodge people as I made them avoid us.

We went out for naked walks every evening after that, I was determined to make my mental power as strong as possible so I made everyone not see us, another reason was that Sue and I both enjoyed it enormously and always had frantic sex when we got home.

Saturday night came around and Peter and Elaine arrived at about eight o' clock, we were having a drink, still dressed, when the doorbell rang. Sue went to answer it and a moment later she walked back in followed by Jenny, a stark naked Jenny who walked up and kissed me hello. Peter, Elaine and Sue could obviously see her so I made the introductions as I was calming everyone, Sue was delighted to meet Jenny again and quickly took off her clothes to make her feel at ease. That wasn't really necessary as Jenny was quite at home with her nudity but I could see she appreciated the gesture, Elaine quickly followed suit so Peter and I went along too.

There was a really nice atmosphere as the five of us enjoyed a drink and a chat while naked, I wasn't forcing it and I'm pretty sure Jenny wasn't either. After a few drinks we were all feeling a bit mellow, Sue was cuddling Peter on one sofa with Elaine on the other side. Jenny was sitting in my lap while I gently played with her breasts, rolling the nipples and stroking her wet pussy, she had hold of my cock and was relaxed against me as we watched Peter getting a double BJ from Elaine and Sue. Jenny stood up and guided my cock to her slit before sitting back down on me, my cock slid right in with no trouble as she was so wet, she just sat still as we watched the others.

Peter was now lying on his back and Sue had straddled him and slipped his cock inside her as Elaine sat with her pussy over his mouth facing Sue, I was slightly shocked and very turned on as the girls started to kiss and fondle each others' breasts while Peter sucked Elaine and Sue fucked herself on his cock.

"Are you doing that?" I asked Jenny,

"Not at all," she replied "it's all their own idea."

We weren't moving but Jenny was clenching and relaxing her internal muscles which was making my cock throb, I realised I couldn't just order her to come and would have to work for it. I started to stroke her clit with one hand and was rubbing a nipple with the other, I started to thrust up and down a little and decided to try talking dirty to her.