Mind's Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a lot you aren't telling me," I said to Jenny, "this loose association of yours seems to be quite well organised actually, it has a breeding program, it interferes in politics and seems to be a bit tighter than you are letting on. You haven't told me much about it at all really, so what else are you up to and what else do you know about our abilities?"

"OK," she replied, "this conversation has come up a bit sooner than I expected but you have a right to know and your abilities are very strong even by our standards now, so I'll tell you all I know."

"I'll start with our abilities," she said "there isn't much more to say that you don't already know but there is one odd effect you will probably notice soon. Everybody has a mental body image, usually a bit more flattering than reality. An overweight person imagines they are slimmer than they really are, men always think their cock is bigger and women usually see themselves prettier or slimmer or with bigger boobs. That's normal and not harmful but with us it's slightly different, our ability seems to actually change our bodies to conform with the idealised body image we have in our minds so that over time we keep our youthful appearance and improve on it. We stay fit and toned without much exercise and yes, the men's cocks do get bigger! I know a woman a hundred years old who is one of the most beautiful people I've ever met, she is tall, slim and incredibly pretty with firm tits that don't sag at all, I know a man of about the same age who is unusually fit and handsome, he told me that when he was in his twenties his dick was slightly smaller than average but now he's hung like a porn star!"

"Looking forward to that!" I said.

Jenny just laughed, "I've told you before that your development has been quite fast, it usually takes about another five or ten years to get to the level you are at now and the rate of increase of your strength is quicker than usual too. The downside is that you haven't got a lot of experience to handle this, I'm supposed to be keeping an eye on you to keep you out of trouble. I'm not just following orders though, I really enjoy being with you and helping with your training has been fun."

"Anyway," she continued "you're right in your assumption that we are more organised than I first said, but not much. We keep a low profile and only interfere when we absolutely have to. We don't want to rule the world even if we could - there just aren't enough of us, I don't know if you've come across this yet but your talent will work on people who don't speak the same language as you, although you may verbalise your wishes the mental command is not dependant on any language and works on everybody - unless they have the talent themselves."

"Why is that," I asked "shouldn't the older or stronger person be able to overpower the other?"

"It doesn't seem to work that way." Jenny replied.

So for the next two years or so I practised my mind exercises, I now had a lot of sheer strength but also very fine control, I could make someone see anything I wanted them to. Then one day Jenny realised something strange, as we were about to go out one day she asked why I was fully dressed, "I'm not," I replied "I'm just pushing that appearance outwards in case anyone is watching me leave the house." Jenny looked quite shocked as she told me that she wasn't seeing me naked which meant my power was working on her - something that wasn't supposed to happen. I had to mentally pull back to let her see me as I really was.

I knew that Jenny was reporting on my progress to the organisation, she wasn't really spying on me as she was supposed to be training me to reach my full potential. We were not in love with each other but we were very close although we did have sex with other people, I was still involved in the breeding program and she was also enjoying herself with other men she fancied. She was bound to report what she had discovered and I had two options - I could use my new power to stop her and make her forget about it or I could let her report it. I decided to let her report as I was sure it would involve a meeting with someone higher up the chain and I was curious to find out what that would bring.

A couple of weeks later a woman came to the house, at first I thought she was here as part of the breeding program but I noticed Jenny was a bit nervous as she left for the hotel. I took a long look at my visitor who was a very good looking, tall, elegantly dressed woman who seemed to be about 30-35 years old but I knew she could actually be a lot older than that. She seemed to be wearing a smart jacket and skirt but for some reason I decided to concentrate and look harder with my mind and was surprised to see her appearance change to jeans and a casual shirt. It seems I wasn't the only one who could affect people with our abilities after all.

"Hi, I'm Pauline," she said, "I've come for a chat and to answer questions for you."

"OK," I replied "make yourself comfortable and tell me why you are pretending to wear a business suit."

Pauline sat down opposite me and smiled at me before she spoke, "That was just a little test for you, I'm glad you spotted it because it saves me a little bit of work teaching you how to see what's really there as opposed to what I'm projecting. So, tell me what you see now?" she asked.

I was about to reply about the jeans and shirt when I looked again and this time I saw a blue sundress, that made me stop and think, I was obviously not seeing the truth yet so I really pushed as hard as I could and saw yet another change. "How many layers are there?" I wondered to myself as I strained even more. Finally I could get no further and described her outfit as being light tan slacks and a loose cream coloured blouse.

"Well done," Pauline said with a smile, "that's a lot more than I expected from someone as young as you, in fact I wouldn't have expected any of us less than about ninety or a hundred years old to be able to do what you just did. OK, I'm dropping the disguise now as you've gone through to what I'm wearing and it takes a lot of effort for me to maintain all those layers."

She relaxed into her chair and explained that when Jenny said we couldn't affect each other that was what she really believed, "We don't want to risk anyone damaging themselves trying before they are ready, Jenny will pick up the ability herself soon as it's a function of strength more than control and we all get stronger as we get older."

She then went on to tell me that some of us also gained other abilities that seemed to vary from person to person, intuition was common and she warned me that if I ever got a bad feeling about something or someone then I should take heed. She also advised me that it was not good for my mental health to get paranoid.

"You could go through the rest of your life using your power to control everyone around you but that's not good for them or for you, trust your abilities because even if someone does try to screw you over you can put it right with a little nudge here and there. Revenge afterwards is not good for you either, just walk away and let Karma take its' course - it usually does."

Pauline said she would be a liaison for me and the association, she also told me that I was next on the list to inherit some serious money and to expect a call in the near future from a solicitor telling me a distant elderly relative had died and left me their estate.

I liked Pauline from the start, "It's a pity you're not here to get pregnant." I said with a grin, she laughed and pointed out that Jenny had gone to the hotel and that she intended to stay for at least two more weeks. I decided to try once more to see if she really was dressed as she seemed and was both pleased and surprised to see that she was actually sitting there naked!! She was very fit and toned with perky breasts and a completely smooth shaved pussy, she grinned as she realised that I could see her properly and explained that there weren't really layers to her disguise, as she felt me starting to break through she just created another one underneath and that with practice I would be able to do the same,

"Not that you really need to as the only people you would need it against would be others like us and as Jenny should have explained to you the nasty personalities lose the ability early on in life. It's good training for you though!" she told me.

Pauline and I ended up sleeping together for the next two nights although we didn't get much sleep, she was incredible in bed with amazing pussy muscle control and the first couple of times it felt like she could just milk the sperm right out of me, I don't think I've ever come so hard as when we were fucking. She taught me a lot and a couple of days later Jenny came back and had a long private chat with Pauline, she seemed relaxed about it and it wasn't long before the three of us were walking around naked almost everywhere.

Pauline seemed to enjoy it as much if not more than Jenny, she let everyone see her and only intervened when people tried to take pictures or touch her, she told us just to stop people talking to anyone else about us and let them look all they wanted. We had been avoiding going naked in the larger towns for some time now because of the cameras, it seemed as if they were in every building and public space so as we didn't want to end up on the internet we started going to the smaller villages for our fun.

I was working hard on my training and having amazing sex with two lovely women but it was also very tiring, both girls would disappear for a couple of hours a day, one at a time to give the other a little solo time with me, I strongly suspected they each had another man or men at their disposal but I was getting as much pussy as I could handle so I didn't feel jealous about it. The night before Pauline was leaving a few people had been invited round for a bit of a social gathering just a dozen or so but I soon spotted that there were more men than women and smiled to myself as I wondered what was going to happen. There were four women who I suspected were for me and there were ten guys who I was certain were going to get lucky tonight.

Pauline, Jenny and I were all naked but appeared fully clothed and as the party started all the men seemed drawn to them while the four women sat with me, I wasn't doing anything to them but I think Pauline was pushing them my way. As the evening went on some of the girls were losing bits of clothing as they sat with me, I looked across at Jenny and wasn't at all surprised to see her stroking a guys cock as another was sucking on her left nipple. Pauline was already astride a naked man on the floor and was slowly riding his cock while sucking another. I was busy undressing a girl while another was sucking me, soon I was busy fucking her and using my mind to make her have orgasm after orgasm, she was almost totally exhausted as I pulled my still hard cock out of her and went over to another girl who was lying on her back with her legs apart waiting for me, I plunged straight in and started to fuck her hard. That's how the evening went, I asked Jenny later about how many men she and Pauline had fucked "All of them," she replied "I had all ten and one of them fucked me twice! I know Pauline had all of them at least once and a couple of them twice." she boasted.

Pauline left the next day after giving me her phone number and told me to call her if I had any more questions

After discussing it Jenny and I did some online research to contact local swingers, although I was getting sex from the breeding program and Jenny and I were still shagging each other almost senseless we still got a kick out of sex with other couples and as we didn't want to force ourselves onto anyone we decided to look for some consenting adults. After a lot of research and false starts we finally got together with a small group of six other couples who would swap singly and have group parties fairly frequently, the lived less than thirty minutes drive away too. They were all in their late twenties to thirties without children, some of the women had careers and some didn't but they were all good looking and up for some no strings fucking.

There was a little game they played where whoever was hosting the party would have to try and satisfy all the visitors, of the opposing sex of course. So when it was our turn Jenny answered the door, naked as usual, and took all the men into the front room and basically fucked their brains out one after the other while the wives and me watched.

She loved it, I think being watched as all the men slid their cocks into her one after the other and squirted into her turned her on as much as the sex did. When she went to clean up a little it was my turn, the first wife lead me out into the middle of the floor and started to undress me as I was undressing her, it wasn't long before she was flat on her back with my cock slamming in and out of her wet cunt as I fucked her hard. She didn't last long and I didn't have to use my mind on her before she was coming like a train, I pulled my wet hard prick out as the next one pushed me onto my back. She was already naked and wasted no time in straddling my hips and positioning my cock head at the entrance to her slick pussy, she was showing off as she slowly slid onto me, her shaved pussy was gaping for all to see as my cock sank deep inside her. She started to ride me as I put my thumb on her clit and started to rub it and I used my mind to heighten her excitement without letting her come, I could feel my own orgasm building and when I was ready I let her come too as I released spurt after spurt deep inside her pussy. She collapsed forward onto me as we got her breath back before she slowly got up leaving a trail of my spunk and her juices dribbling out of her pussy onto me. Another naked wife came and started licking it all up and it wasn't too long before I was ready to go again, she told me she wanted to do it doggy so I got behind her and sank my cock into her love hole. I think she enjoyed looking at her husband watching her getting fucked, she was very enthusiastic and was pushing herself back onto my cock for maximum penetration.

All in all it was a pretty good night, after Jenny and I had done our thing we all stood around drinking and talking still naked, sometimes people would pair up and just fuck on the floor. One pretty little wife was talking to me and stroking my cock at the same time, when I was getting nice and hard she almost dragged me over to a chair, sat me down and sat in my lap facing me as my cock slid straight in. She was looking over her shoulder at her husband and trying to make sure he got a good view of my cock going in and out as she slid up and down on me. I don't think he was too bothered though as he had Jenny on her hands and knees and was giving her a good fucking from behind. What a great party!!

About six months later, as promised I inherited a huge amount of money and so I was now completely independent, my contract for the breeding was still running but I no longer needed the money and it was all legitimate.

Pauline would sometimes come over to see me and ask me to get close to some politician or dignitary and make him change his stance on something or other. It was quite easy really, using my mind I could get past any of his security guards or even just turn up at a function and be in the same room to do the job, even easier if I was introduced to him and shook hands. Politicians were always on the lookout for funds so some of them even approached me!

I now have enough money to go anywhere I want and do what I want, Jenny and I are still very fond of each other and we have some amazing sex with each other and other people. I get visited by good looking sexy women who want me to make them pregnant and I even get paid for it!

What a life!!