Mind's Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know they can see you, don't you," I said "they can see your pussy wide open with my cock up you, they're watching you being fucked and you love it don't you."

This seemed to really turn her on

"Oh God yes," she replied "they can see everything can't they?"

"Of course they can," I said "you want them to, that's why you shave isn't it, so they see every little detail as your pussy gets used, they're going to see you dripping when I shoot my spunk in you and everyone will know how you enjoy being fucked in front of an audience."

This was really getting her going, in truth Sue, Peter and Elaine were quite busy themselves but I could see the thought of a public fucking was getting Jenny very aroused. Soon we were going faster and it wasn't long before Jenny cried out in ecstasy as she came, I was coming too and my cock was throbbing as I thrust as far into her as I could and spurted deep inside her lovely wet pussy.

By now Peter had come inside Sue and was lying there getting his breath back, Elaine had pushed Sue onto her back and they were in a 69 as Elaine sucked her husbands' spunk out of Sue's pussy, Sue was giving as good as she got and it wasn't long before both girls were coming in each others' mouths. I was talking to Jenny again,

"I'm going to enjoy watching Peter fuck you," I said "when he's shooting his spunk up you just remember I'll be watching every little detail."

"You're a dirty bastard," she said "just how I like my men."

"I'm one of your men now am I?" I asked.

"Yes, you most definitely are." she replied.

"How many men have you got then?" I asked

"Just the one at the moment," she told me "and I'm not letting go but I'll share."

That made me stop and think for a while. We had a very enjoyable evening and I kept my promise to Jenny about watching when Peter fucked her and squirted inside her, after a while we settled down with drinks and were just chatting, Jenny whispered that she needed to talk to me so would I mind if Sue slept with Peter and Elaine so she could be with me. That was easily arranged of course and so Jenny and I went to the spare room together, we slipped into bed and cuddled for a while, there was a low power light on as we started to talk.

"I need to talk to you about our ability and what it does to us as well as other people," she said.

"Are there side effects?" I asked.

"Not as such," she replied "but it will change your life completely."

She then went on to explain that those with our ability lived longer than other humans, we often passed the 200 mark and usually kept in good health too. She asked me to guess her age and I said about 28 to 30, she laughed at that and said she was nearly eighty!

"We keep our looks too," she told me "and as I said before, if we keep exercising our talent it grows stronger. I know someone older than me who can control hundreds of people at a time, making them see only what they are allowed without any suspicion and they could continue for hours."

She then turned serious, "You can't keep changing those three you know, they'll become nothing more than pets - totally dependent on you and every time you don't keep changing them they will get more and more suspicious. They could work it out one day when you aren't there, they'll become scared of you and possibly talk to the wrong person or start rumours about you."

We lay in silence for a few moments as I considered her words, I knew she was right but the thought of never having close friends that I could share with was painful.

"We all go through this," she said quietly " I know how much it hurts, believe me, but I also know how much more painful it can be if you don't let them go."

We lay quietly and soon I thought she was asleep, my mind was racing as I tried to decide what to do. I knew Jenny was right and that I would have to let Sue go with Peter and Elaine, so I made up my mind that I would have to act straight away, I would make it seem like her own idea and get Peter and Elaine to let her move in with them. If it worked as a threesome then fine but if Sue decided to move on then it would be her choice. Next morning I woke up with Jenny and told her what I had decided, she kissed me gently and said I was doing the right thing, she would help me as much as she could she said and told me to cheer up as we would have some fun doing training together. I didn't feel very cheerful but once my mind was made up I would do as I'd said.

After breakfast on Sunday a very subdued and almost tearful Sue told me that she had decided she wanted to move out. She had discussed it with Elaine and Peter and would stay with them for a while until she decided what to do on a permanent basis, I quietly agreed and just like that it was over between us. I told Sue I would move out somewhere for a week so she didn't have to rush to move her things and just to leave her keys inside when she finally left. I was quite upset and she knew this, so was she but her mind was made up too. I think of her once in a while and hope she's happy but I know she's better off without me.

I packed a small bag and left with Jenny, she had arrived naked and left the same way, although we did hide that from the others. We went back to her Hotel which was to be my home for a week and I sort of moped around for bit, my sadness couldn't last forever of course and the sight of Jenny going everywhere and doing everything in the nude cheered me up a little. She hadn't brought even a stitch to wear, she said it kept her mentally alert and was deliciously naughty too!

"Do you even own any clothes?" I asked her.

"Oh yes," she replied "somewhere. I just like being naked but I do sometimes dress up if I'm meeting others like us. I can walk just about anywhere no matter how crowded and no-one will realise I'm naked unless I let them."

Later we were talking about other people with our ability, Jenny told me there were only about 2000 people estimated to have our talent in the whole world, older ones developed other powers too and there was a loose kind of association in place. We were too few to organise into any full time grouping and we didn't want to attract attention.

"I have no intention of spending the rest of my life as a rat in a lab run by some government." she declared.

She told me she had actually come to this area because one of the older ones had a feeling a new talent was emerging and may need help or advice,

"Since the new mind would see past my disguise I thought if I just strolled around they would soon give themselves away, I'd been here nearly a month before our paths finally crossed!" she said, "otherwise the odds of two of us meeting by chance are almost non-existent."

Jenny told me that something like 65 to 70% of the people with our ability were women, none of them knew why for sure but it was thought to be something to do with empathy being more of a female thing.

We carried on with my training, both of us going out naked for an evening stroll with me keeping us safe, I would let men see Jenny but stop them from approaching us or talking about it. Jenny tried to make it distracting for me, she once tried to break my concentration by dropping to her knees and taking my cock into her mouth, I found it very difficult to keep us hidden as she sucked and swallowed my cock until I came but I managed, although she may have helped a bit at the end. Jenny had been doing this sort of thing for years but she still really enjoyed walking around in public wearing only shoes or sometimes thigh-high hold-up stockings, she let quite a lot of men see her but kept them from talking or doing anything untoward and just loved the thought of hundreds of men jerking off at the memory of her nudity.

That weekend I went back to my house to find that Sue had moved out and as arranged her keys were left behind, I felt sad but Jenny wanted to stay with me for a while. I had decided to sell up and start somewhere new to make a clean break, Jenny told me to quit my job as between us we would never be short of money and so on Monday morning I gave a months' notice. The house finally sold and I made a bit of a profit, I decided not to buy again and so rented a place in a different part of town and Jenny just moved in with me, she didn't have a lot of stuff with her - hardly any clothes apart from shoes!

We were talking about how to avoid attention from the authorities, I had no visible means of income and yet had cash to spare, Jenny told me she had a business proposition for me. The loose association of people with our ability wanted to try to find out if was an hereditary trait or just a random genetic chance, there were a lot of women who wanted a child but were, like most of the women, not in long term relationships. Jenny explained why she, for one was not with a man,

"It's hard watching friends and relations you grew up with grow old while you don't," she said "sooner or later the differences are too obvious and then you have to leave. For about four hundred years our group has been hiding, investing money and leaving it to other group members so that we are all quite wealthy, we've also used our powers in the past to influence events to make more money. It's not for greed that we do this, money gives us freedom and the power to change our identities and to protect each other. We've dabbled in politics too in order to prevent our discovery by government agencies."

She then explained to me how to set up my own company as a "consultant" but in return for taking part in their breeding program I would be well paid in fees and bonuses. Although there weren't many of us and most were women, a lot of the other men were quite old or unable to take part so I would be one of only a few talented men offering their genes if I agreed.

I registered a company with Jenny's help and she said that I would be contacted soon by the first volunteers, I asked if she were one of them but she laughed,

"Oh no, sweetie, I've had children and they're all grown up and flown the nest so I'm making the most of my freedom for now, maybe in ten years or so I might think about it!"

She then showed me copy of a contract that was to be used between me and the volunteers, the association would pay me ten thousand per consultation with a bonus of another fifteen thousand for each successful visit. There would be no claims on me as the father and I would have no parental rights at all, any children to be brought up by the mother and the association. I had to receive a minimum of five visitors per year for the next ten years and could refuse any visitor for personal reasons so long as I carried out my five per year. I was quite shocked at first at the matter of fact way this was put to me, Jenny explained that my genes were very important and the association would send only women who were ready to ovulate and that they thought I would find attractive,

"Money isn't an issue here," Jenny told me "we want to survive as a group so whenever we find a young male with the power we always offer this kind of deal, more than 50% of the children born this way will have the ability so just shut your eyes and do your duty!" she said laughing.

The fees and bonuses would be paid into my company account by a legitimate company so I would pay taxes and appear to be a successful business - on paper anyway which would deflect any casual probe into where my money came from. Jenny was a qualified accountant and offered her services for the first few months to show me the ropes and get me started. I had simple tastes so was able to resist the urge to go out and buy fancy cars or a big house but as time went by I could have all that if I wanted.

A couple of weeks later there was a knock at the door, I opened it to find a pretty redhaired woman wearing a conservative business suit with a small airline type suitcase in tow.

"Hi," she said, "I'm Karen and I'm here about your consultancy services."

Jenny had wandered into the hallway to see who it was, I wasn't too surprised to find that the girls knew each other. Karen wandered in and started chatting to Jenny,

"Still haven't found any clothes shops then," she said with a grin making a little dig at Jenny's nudity.

Karen was about 5ft 5inches tall, slim and looked to be about in her early thirties but I knew she could be any age really, I found her quite attractive and she obviously had a sense of humour.

I shut the door behind her and followed her and Jenny into our living room where she stopped and looked at me,

"OK," she said, "I've got a dish and a syringe so if you just unload a semen sample for me and let me use your bathroom for a moment I can do the first treatment."

I just gaped at her, speechless,

"What?" she said, "there's nothing in the contract to say we can't do it this way."

I made a noise like an outboard motor, "but, but..." after a few seconds Karen and Jenny burst out laughing,

"Oh your face was priceless," Jenny said as they burst out with the giggles again.

"Don't worry," Karen said, "we'll be doing it the old fashioned way, it's more fun and more efficient too." she said laughing. Jenny showed her round the house and then took her to the spare room to freshen up and get changed.

Jenny and I were in the kitchen, "She seems like fun," I said "have you known her long?"

"A couple of years," she answered, "she is a lot of fun and is a bit older than me, she's a very strong talent and I think you'll have a nice weekend with her."

"What do you mean?" I asked "where are you going to be then?"

"Well I'm not playing gooseberry dear, I'll just go and check in at the hotel for a while but I'll pop round every so often."

I hadn't thought about that but I considered it now and decided she was right. Karen came out to join us having freshened up, she had also done a strip and was showing her trim body, she had nice perky tits with large erect nipples, a slim waist and neatly trimmed red pubes with just a landing strip and a nicely shaved pussy with protruding inner lips. She let me have a good long look at her before she spoke,

"One of us is overdressed, and it's not me," she said. I got the impression she wanted her first "consultancy" already, "as per the agreement I'm just coming into the fertile period of my cycle and I've been off the pill for four months now, so how about a bit of fun before dinner?"

Jenny was actually grinning at me as Karen took hold of my hand and led me off to the bedroom, Karen stepped up to me and started to unbutton my shirt as I put my arms around her, she felt nice and snug and soon was undoing my trousers and pulling them down, soon I was as naked as her and we had a little cuddle as we kissed,

"I don't want this to be all clinical," she said "but I don't see why we can't enjoy it too. I'm happy with most kinds of sex but for the next few days every time you come I want it up my pussy. I'll have to lay still for a while afterwards to let your little swimmers have the best chance!"

Then we started to kiss again and kind of fell back onto the bed. I was playing with her breasts as we carried on kissing, I was gently squeezing and rolling her nipples while she had hold of my cock, I was as hard as an iron bar and I dropped my hand, stroking her belly down until I was slipping a finger between her pussy lips. She was getting quite wet and I rubbed her juices all over her lips and started to stroke and rub her clit, I slid down the bed and put my mouth over her wet pussy sliding my tongue up and down her slit before taking her clit into my mouth and gently nibbling it.

"Oh God," she said, "I just love a man who knows how to eat me out!"

I was slipping a finger in and out of her as I licked and sucked and it wasn't long before she clamped her thighs round my head and started moaning with pleasure as she came.

When she had calmed a little I moved back up the bed and got between her legs, I held her legs apart and she was so wet my cock just slid straight in right up to the balls. I stayed still like that for few moments just savouring the feel of her wet pussy clamped around my cock, Karen then started to thrust up at me and as she did she squeezed and released her inner muscles, she had great pussy control but as I started to fuck her properly she was soon coming again. I was right there too and it wasn't long before I squirted deep inside her, as I came she lifted her hips up against me and was pulling on my back as if to get me as far in as possible. I slowly pulled out and lay beside her as she bent her legs and pushed her hips up and held that position, I lay there just enjoying the view, she smiled and said "That's just the first, if I'm going to get pregnant we'll have to have a lot more of those."

"A dirty job," I said "but I suppose I'll manage." she punched me on the arm,

"Don't make me laugh or it will all squirt out!"

We came out of the bedroom to find Jenny had gone, she'd left a note with the address of the hotel on it and a request to call her sometime if I wasn't too worn out.

"She's a good person and very understanding," Karen said "not many women would let their man fuck another woman who just turned up and asked for it."

"This was all her idea," I told her "but I agree with you, she's a very special woman." We had a light meal and settled down on the sofa just getting to know each other a bit, there was nothing much on TV so we had an early night. That was all we did for the next two days and nights, we never left the house and basically fucked like rabbits, every time I unloaded a dollop it had to be inside her pussy and she would lie there letting it soak in as far as possible, Karen wouldn't do it with her on top because she said she didn't want my man-juice running out too quickly but we did it doggy style a lot, afterwards she would stay on her knees with her head down and her pussy up.

I enjoyed her company a lot and was sad to see her go, "Don't worry," she said "if I'm not pregnant I'll be straight back for more."

I hoped she wasn't as I'd really enjoyed the sex, she was a great fuck and I wouldn't have minded more time with her. That afternoon, after Karen had gone, Jenny came home and dragged me off to the bedroom, that was a pretty tiring weekend but I can't complain.

So that's how it went, every few weeks a woman would turn up for a few days and I'd do my best to knock her up, I only refused one because she was just so arrogant and demanding when she first arrived so I told her I wasn't willing to have sex with her. The money was starting to roll in too, not just the consultancy fees but I'd hit the jackpot with almost half of the women first time, Karen had to come back for more "treatment" which I was more than happy to provide and shortly after her second visit she called me to let me that it had worked. I was very pleased for her and also because I was being paid a lot of money to do it!

I bought a nice new house which I registered as my company address, I set up a home office in one of the spare rooms and bought a decent new car. I was as happy as a pig in shit for a while, Jenny was living with me and I was having all the sex I could handle but I was seriously thinking about getting another job because I was feeling bored with my life - apart from the sex of course. Jenny advised me not to do that as it would look odd for a hot-shot consultant earning the money I was getting to be working part time as a low grade office droid.

"I need something to do!" I moaned to Jenny,

"Take up a hobby," she replied "or you could do volunteer work for the association."

When I asked what that would entail she sat me down and explained a few things to me, basically it was all to do with the fact that we lived a longer life than other people and so we had to take a longer term view of humanity's problems, things like the effects of global warming weren't just our children's problems - they were ours too. So the association tried to influence politicians to make agreements and keep them for the sake of the environment, we stopped the ones with vested interests from disrupting them and also encouraged investment in certain kinds of technology.