Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much so that she stopped next to the chair, leaned over and whispered her intentions to make retribution. "I'll make it up to that sweet, precious, delicate flower 100 fold. I promise, my beautiful lady". That promise had the additional medicinal affect on the hurt starlet of hearing in those words and that tender voice the sheer depth of affection Parker felt for her.

Parker didn't stick around to hear a response. She continued on her way to the nightstand by the bed containing so many of her goodies. Already decided on what she needed, she didn't spend much time rummaging through the small assortment of pleasuring and restraining items she had. The first couple of things for later, she tossed up on the bed, out of the way. Then, she found what she needed for the here and now: A long strand of thin white nylon rope. This would contribute nicely to this private Abigale/Danica war of an erotic nature, and allow her to make Jessica all hers.

After she coiled it up the multipurpose item she would use in such a sinister way, she picked it up and returned to Jessica. She had watched Parker this whole time and knew what all was coming. The objects tossed on the bed, one of which she'd already seen tonight. The rope that would be used to capture her. Seeing what was in her immediate future, Jessica... smiled. But she didn't let it last long. Here came Parker. Making her face more sullen and bitter, she looked up at the gorgeous older brunette holding her lost freedom in her hand, in the form of several feet of rope.

Parker looked down on Jessica, matching her face in intensity and placed an order with firmness to make a police officer proud. "Stand up, turn your back to me and place your hands behind your back". With a disgruntled huff, Jessica slammed her bare feet to the ground, sprung up, spun around and crossed her wrists behind her back in obedience. As excited as she was, she was a little nervous. A woman had never tied her up for love making. That distinction only belonged to one ex-boyfriend. This was sort of unfamiliar territory for her.

Then again, so had been sucking toes, stockinged with painted nails no less to emphasize that it happened to be another female's toes. And so had been the unique but oh so delicious foot job that made her cunt feel so good and wet before Parker's heel made her feel so bad temporarily. Except for that little incident, Parker was making these new experiences so fun and erotic. The more she thought about it, the she anticipated feeling the rope around her wrists. So, she was more than happy to let this delightfully offbeat creature rope her up good and tight.

That was just what Parker did, making several trips around Jessica's wrists with the rope horizontally, and then vertically to make them nice and secure in their fetters, before making a nice, firm knot to seal Jessica's sexy fate. Parker had one of her fantasies come true. Jessica Biel's hands tied up. But not so tight that it would in any way at all hurt her circulation. This was all about pleasure, with maybe a little mild pain thrown in here and there.

Jessica strained against her bonds in a test of her helplessness. As she discovered there was no give that would allow her to wiggle her wrists free, Parker gloated over the capture of this beautiful young trophy. Brushing a few stray brown tresses away from her right ear, Parker whispered deliciously ominous words into it. "You're finished, Abigale. Your vampire slaying days are over! Your body belongs to me now, to do all the nasty things to that I want"!

"Danica" next sought to emphasize her claim of "ownership", delicately slinking her open hands south across Jessica's bare tummy. Parker's smooth touch after tying her so expertly had Jessica's loins warming up again in a pleasant way. So when Parker's fingertips reached her soft meat around her pussy lips, her head leaned back and she cooed her approval.

This gentleness didn't last. Just when she was starting to feel comfortable, Parker brazenly grabbed her crotch from behind with both hands like they belonged down there in the most private and sensitive of parts. A decidedly lewd kneading of her supple pussy flesh followed for Jessica, a passionate shower of kisses raining down on her neck from Parker's loving lips all the while she was ravaged.

A woman might normally feel violated by treatment like this. But the evolving desire and horniness between the two for each other had worn down on inhibitions and embraced a spirit of experimentation. Furthermore, it just felt good. That heel down low had heightened Jessica's sensitivity, and that was proving to be helpful now.

With Parker's personal shade of red lipstick left all over the sides and back of her neck, the kinky seductress ceased her kissing to drive her point home again with a whisper, "See? That succulent cunt is all mine for doing anything I want. It feels so wet and sticky to my touch. I'm going to taste around your lips with my tongue, then I'm going to eat that sweet thing for dessert"! As cannibalistic as that sounded, Jessica wanted Parker to do all those things, and devour her pussy.

However, with a now-bound damsel-in-distress role to uphold, Jessica whimpered and offered a feverish protest, "no you won't, you evil bitch. My friends will find me and when they do, you're fucked"! Parker was glad Jess said this. It opened a door that could lead to more naughtiness. Remembering reading about one of the more fun scenes she'd soon be doing that she looked forward to, and the silly dialogue Ryan Reynolds had, Parker asked derisively, "and how are they going to find you? Do you have a TRACKING NODE surgically implanted in your bod or something"?

Jessica unfortunately had nothing to do with this scene. But she had read the script in it's entirety, and knew just where Parker was going. When Parker's mauling hands extracted themselves from her crotch, she especially braced herself for the punishment to come. Prepared, she temporarily assumed the role of smart ass Hannibal King instead of the far more serious Abigale Whistler. "Well, Ryan and Wesley already have our room numbers. But, since you asked, I do have a tracking node. It's in my left ass cheek!" Jessica pinched her eyes shut tight in worried anticipation.

Parker mixed things up on her, though. She gave a hard, open handed swat to Jessica's right ass cheek. Pain and confusion struck all at once in Jessica, who corrected Parker. "The other left". Parker smiled at this bound beauty's appetite for a spanking, and smacked her left buttock, the force of the blow leaving a red handprint behind.

The strikes stung, but it was a "hurts so good" situation that made her want more. So, she asked for it again. "It's in my right ass cheek". "I already checked there", Parker teased unexpectedly. "Well, check again", insisted Jessica. So, Parker did, pulling back her right arm and getting a good swing to it before her hand's impact. The wallop this time was good enough to really burn Jessica, eliciting an "OWWWW", and sting Parker's hand.

After shaking it off, she taunted, "take that, you freshman bitch"! That didn't sound right to Jessica, though. She looked back at Parker as much as her head would allow and asked, "what the Hell? I don't remember that line"! With Jessica indicating her mistake, a playing Parker covered her mouth self-consciously for a moment before apologizing, "oops, wrong movie".

Following her "Dazed and Confused" faux pas, Parker got back on track. "No tracking node, bitch. Where else do you have for me"? Jessica couldn't hold back a smile despite the slight soreness to her ass as she thought of where this would take Parker's search to. "It's attached to my clit, below the 'Hello Kitty' tattoo". No woman in her right mind would tattoo inside her vagina, where it was so sensitive and nobody would see it. Parker blew right on by the "Hello Kitty" part, knowing it was part of the script, but took particular interest in investigating this location.

Given the perfect excuse to have her first taste of Jessica, Parker smiled from the outside in, uttering a doubtful "we'll see about that" for her prisoner's benefit as she dropped to her knees. "Bend over", the eager woman ordered. She had the most wonderful view of Jessica's slightly reddened ass cheeks, but was more interested in other parts now.

Pretty anxious for this phase of the questioning to start as well, Jessica swiftly did as told. Now with a set of glistening, flared pussy lips in front of her, Parker licked her mouth lips hungrily and took a couple of steps in with her knees to get an even better lick...uh, look.

From her unique, very upside-down perspective, Jessica could see Parker's tongue sticking out. Then she felt that tongue just as vividly, when the tip of it made contact high up on her pussy lips, then raked backward across her labial folds slowly toward her ass. Parker and Jessica uttered moans of delight simultaneously. Jessica from the sensation of a warm, wet tongue raking across her aroused vagina, and Parker from her taste buds enjoying their first sample of her friend's essence. She liked the taste so much, she wrapped her arms around Jessica's well-tanned legs and helped herself to much more where that came from. A series of heavy, hungry licks from Parker like a woman starved for pussy followed. And she'd not even started hunting for the tracking node. Jessica wasn't complaining about her current preoccupation, though, nor was she about to give notice of it. She was just leaning forward, enjoying herself and the occasional shot of Parker's tongue right before landing on her lips.

When Parker was ready to move on to bigger things, she angled her neck to give herself better positioning. Pressing her lips to Jessica's feminine slit, she gave the pussy an adoring, tender kiss. Jessica smiled and moaned in enjoyment, and appreciation of Parker delivering on her promise to treat the feminine flower much nicer than earlier. That was when Parker's tongue started to slip inside to really make things up to Jess.

"Oh God", exclaimed Jessica as the tongue slowly slid deeper inside her, on the way licking and stimulating the depths of her cunt already sensitized earlier by Parker's toes. As good as that felt, her pleasure was brought to new heights with Parker wiggling her tongue around inside her tunnel, making sure none of her yummy cunny went untouched.

The whole experience was made so erotic by Jessica's perspective on things, able to see her pussy-licking friend kneeling behind her. If only the cast and crew could see what was going on. Or maybe that wouldn't be good since everybody would be too horny to work. It had been long enough since a woman had eaten her out that Jessica had almost forgotten how much better at pleasing a woman another woman was. Parker knew all the pleasure spots in a vagina and focused on them with her deeply invading tongue. And when she was ready, she went to the most pleasure inducing spot of all.

Jessica's pussy clamped hard around Parker's tongue, joined by the rest of her body tensing up, when her clit was touched by the tip. Her little female "cock" found, Parker teased it, batting it around with her tongue. It didn't feel like teasing to Jessica, though, whose moans became louder and her breathing became more labored as she edged closer and closer to climax.

And then, it was over. Before she reached that blissful eventuality. To Jessica's disappointment, Parker pulled everything away. Lips. Mouth. Face. As she got over the let down of being so close, yet so far, Parker informed her, "no tracking node down there". "FUCK THE TRACKING NODE" was Jessica's frustrated, understandable response.

Since she had not given a single slap to the pussy before going down on Jessica, Parker played make up, slipping her right hand between the bent over woman's legs and lightly spanking her aroused pussy with her fingertips. While whipping the lips and drenching her hand in the process, Parker's mischievous nature that seemed to get her these villainess roles came out and she chided Jessica. "This is what you get for lying to me. I knew you were bluffing. Tracking node my ass! But, I had to show you how I want it done".

By the time Parker stood back up, Jessica was stewing. She genuinely pulled away from Parker when she reached in to grab her left arm and glared at her like a vampire hunter probably would a vampire if either were less than fiction. Her eyes like wooden stakes that wanted to "ash" Parker right now, Jessica cursed her. "Evil fucking cunt! Some people worry that you're miscast. You're not. You're a queen vampire, a queen bitch and the fucking devil in lingerie! You will pay for this, and that's no joke!"

Jessica was the one tied up. But Parker was feeling a little nervous, seeing this woman about as pissed as she ever had. Softening her demeanor from Danica mode, Parker gave a little ground. "I know I'll pay. I'd be disappointed if I didn't! But right now, I'm in charge and you're my bitch!"

With her reassertion of authority, Parker again went in to snare Jessica, this time hooking her right arm around Jessica's left. Taking Parker's point, and telling herself that she would have the dainty brunette at her mercy like this to administer major payback, Jessica cooperatively went along with her captor until they reached the love seat.

It was at this time that Parker broke away from the scorned woman to return to the seat she kept before Jessica caught her off guard with some tickling fingers. Once seated, Parker haughtily resumed with the commands, "Up closer, and on your knees in front of me, where you belong".

Shooting Parker another "fuck you" look, Jessica indeed did as ordered, walking up to the stocking, garter belt and crotchless pantied little New York sexpot. Jessica knew what would be required of her when she saw Parker scoot herself forward inch by inch on the loveseat, lounge back and spread her legs.

Jessica wouldn't let Parker see her agreement, but this wouldn't be so bad after all. Already she had felt how silky smooth her entire shaven crotch was and enjoyed her fingers playing around inside the intimate, wet folds of her vagina. Now, she carefully lowered herself to her knees, with tasting her pussy and later the honey of Parker's orgasm on her mind.

Thrilled by the sight of one of the most desired women on Earth, for good reason, on her knees about to eat out her pussy, a beaming Parker told her bitch, "you know what to do, so get to it. And you already know I'm one to reward effort". What she said was true, but before she started, Jessica got one last shot in. "Yeah, by kicking them in the pussy and not letting them cum".

Having got that in, Jessica leaned her head down to Parker's splayed vagina to do her not-so-unpleasant chore. She was even more ready to service Parker taking in the powerful scent of hot, aroused cunt. Parker smelled like the very definition and essence of sex. Jessica had waited for this too, just as Parker had. Her fun-loving, hyper, energetic, pleasantly eccentric, sensual persona. The way she smiled, the way she walked, the way she talked, how fashionable she was, the way her widow's peak stood proudly from the top of her hair with it brushed back... everything about Parker drew people to her like an irresistible sexual magnet. And Jessica was one of those sucked in by this unapologetically erotic human being whose clit she couldn't wait to suck.

Showing Parker that she wasn't still angry, Jessica pressed her facial lips to her lover's vaginal lips and kissed them to the sound of a soft smack. Parker smiled down lovingly at the gesture and the darling flurry of gentle kisses that followed.

Parker expressed her enjoyment of the young lady's affection by speaking to her with the same tenderness as she patted the top of her head softly with her right hand, "oh, that's a good, sweet girl kissing my pussy. It feels so good, baby."

Jessica knew it felt good. She was getting a thick coat of lip gloss to prove it. And what better brand of lip gloss was there than "Sweet Posey Pussy". If marketed, it would be a hit with women and bring a male lip gloss demographic as well. Still, she ran her tongue counterclockwise around her lips to take it all into her mouth for tasting. As mind numbingly good as Parker smelled, she tasted even better. While a woman's cream wasn't sweet, her flavor was so rich, pleasant and sexy. Jessica wanted her mouth flooded with more from where this came from, so she stuck her tongue out and took her very first licks of her co-star's so very palatable vagina, tracing around the outermost folds.

As needy as Jessica's pussy had been left, Parker was in cruel deprivation mode. Which was largely her own fault for starting something with herself she couldn't finish in the bathroom, then pulling away from Jessica who would've happily fingered her until her digits were coated in cream, THEN goading Jessica into tickle retaliation when she was again close to bringing herself off. For every one of those times Parker heated up, and failed to be finished off, she cooled back down. But only to a degree. The mind was almost as integral in arousal as direct pleasuring of a person's genitalia. While her pussy hadn't been touched in a while, it had stayed warm and tingly from erotic sensory overload to her brain, in the form of everything that had gone on, from the flirtations between she and Jess, to roping her up and having a short pussy snack. Throw in that her cunt was now so sensitive as to feel a slight breeze in the room and very little effort from Jessica's tongue would bring about the orgasmic explosion Parker was so desperate for. Just Jessica's initial tongue swipes had Parker's fists clinching the material of the loveseat in reaction. And it was a tongue that knew what it was doing, first teasing the pussy with some surface licks.

Then came another tactic to drive Parker wild. This kinky thing was obviously very much into girls, but as evidenced by the dildo discovered earlier, she liked cock-like things inside her. So, Jessica rolled her tongue, fashioning it into somewhat of a little penis before penetrating the sexy piece of meat before her. She knew she'd done something right when she heard a loud gasp from Parker followed by an extended "OH FUCKKKKK". So, she kept doing it, her head bobbing up and down, stabbing deep into the petite woman's moist pink orifice, to moans and shrieks of delight.

In no time, Parker was right back where she'd been, on the verge of bliss. She relaxed herself as much as she could, tossed her head back and enjoyed the tongue fucking she was getting, with her hands now getting into the act. They cupped her firm little titties, lightly kneading the flesh, her thumbs and forefingers roughing up her hardened nipples.

It was at this point in things that Parker loved to slide her feet and legs together back and forth, especially in nylons that sensitized them even more. Since that wasn't so easy with a head down there working her into a frenzy that she didn't want going anywhere, she lifted her legs up and rested her thighs on Jessica's shoulders, then crossed her ankles together.

If Jess had any ideas of stopping, they came to rest now. But she didn't. She craved the delicacy between Parker's legs and some flighty, vulgar words of encouragement only made her want more. "Oh darling that feels so fucking amazing. Eat my nasty cunt and make me cum in your mouth you beautiful fucking whore. My pussy is all yours. Eat it the fuck up so I can cum all over your sweet face"!

To hear words like "my pussy is all yours" really betrayed the dominance Parker was exhibiting. Her thighs didn't completely cover her ears, so she heard every word, and it empowered her. This hint of a submissive side and the sense of how close Parker was inspired a crazed flurry of tongue lashes to the delicate vagina. A woman possessed with driving Parker absolutely crazy in ecstasy, Jessica madly but skillfully licked inside the sweet meat.

1...45678...12