Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a plan of her own, Jessica decided to get up close and personal with this one. Actually it was something else she wanted to get more intimate with. That soaking wet snatch of Parker's that was begging for a tongue lashing. Dropping to her knees fast enough that it smarted on the knee caps, she went after the button like her character Abigale would a creature of the night. The skirt fell in a heap around Parker's ankles, and Jessica had before her eyes an awe-inspiring array of garter belt, sheer nude nylon that barely contrasted with her skin color, crotchless black panty and the greatest treasure of all. That baby smooth, arousal-shining pussy, just beckoning her tongue. It was no wonder Parker's co-stars and her own fingers were so drawn to such a beautiful cunt made only prettier by the swelling arousal brought to it.

Jessica took a deep breath, taking in the sweet, arousing scent of pussy in heat. Jessica was ready to dive in when unbelievably she was stopped by Parker's hand lowering over her womanhood, then giving her latest order. "I know you want it. And I do too. But not yet".

How she was able to do it, Jessica didn't know, and wasn't sure she wanted to know. But, Parker backed away from a pussy eating she wouldn't forget to sit down on the nearby love seat. Making it more painful was the deliberately slow, high-rising leg cross that would've made Sharon Stone proud, that gave such a brief but enticing view of what she wanted.

Reestablishing her less gentle persona, Parker folded her arms together judgmentally, her face taking on a more harsh appearance as well and she got strict with Jessica again as she looked up at her with confused eyes. "If you like to take clothes off so much, then you can strip out of your bra and panties like a whore should".

It was amusing to Jessica being called a whore when she presently dressed far more conservatively than a dolled up Parker whose panties didn't even have any material to cover her vagina. But Jess was far too horny at this point to nitpick, and rose to her feet to happily play along.

Sending a dirty look back to Parker that made the black haired vixen even more eager to see it all, Jessica reached behind herself and began unhooking her bra clasp in short order. Eyeballing Parker, who was eyeballing the tits about to be unsheathed, Jessica slipped her index fingers under the bra straps from the inside, rolled them past her shoulders and let the satiny piece fall off her body.

Parker was all smiles now, and for good reason with those breasts she'd fancied and fantasized over, especially since she found out Jessica would be in this film with her, now fully revealed in all their glory.

This was Parker's time to be dominant and run the show, but she was just as ready to surrender to this Nightstalker and serve her in whatever way got her off, if it meant just a few seconds that she could lick, suck and adore these massive, fleshy twin beauties, or have them in her grasp to fondle and knead.

As pleasing as this sight was, it was only going to get better, as Jessica's thumbs and forefingers had pinched the front waistband of her bikini in preparation of removal. Difficult as it was, Parker refocused while Jessica went into motion, bending over and tugging down. When she straightened back up, Jessica stood in her birthday suit, so lovely as to deserve expensive presents 365 days a year.

Unlike Parker, Jessica preferred to keep some of her pubic hair. Parker didn't mind, as she lustfully soaked in the sight of the thin, well groomed triangle that provided a natural layer of covering for the pussy beneath. How Heavenly it would be getting past that hairy barrier, with tongue, finger, dildo or whatever. To hear this beautiful being's musical moans of enjoyment and see the pleasure carved on her visage.

Jessica had been pretty docile thus far, and given in to Parker's desire to control. But with her panties still at her ankles, she let Parker know she wasn't going to be a pushover and gave her something she wanted at once. Focused on her lust for pussy, Parker wasn't as mindful of Jess' left leg stepping away from her discarded undies. Next thing Parker knew, she'd been hit in the forehead with an unknown object that landed in her lap. Looking down, she found Jessica's bikini that she'd sent flying toward her with uncanny accuracy.

This time she couldn't withhold a little snicker. Returning her eyes to a giggling Jessica made her own laughter only worse. If this had been filming of a scene, David S. Goyer would've been screaming "CUT" as loudly as the playing women were laughing. But this was fun time for two thespian Goddesses, and things would end when they said so. And the end was nowhere in sight, with them still in the foreplay stage of things, yet to have their first orgasms.

Trying her best to get her mindset back to that of a vicious Vampire Nation ruler who would hate to see a mere mortal laughing, Parker spoke, doing her damndest to keep a straight face. "So, you think that's cute. With your bow and arrows, UV ray bullshit and gadgets, all you can hit me with is your panties. If you're the best your kind has to offer, you humans are all finished! Now sit your weak ass down before I sic my Pomeranian on you"!

The threat of a toy group dog that would be animated to open it's fanged mouth like the "Reapers" of "Blade II" was just what the fearless Nightstalker member needed to spur her into action. Glaring hatefully at Parker, she stomped the short distance needed to reach the chair and sat down.

Seated for whatever Parker had up her sleeves, or down her stockings as it were, Jessica spewed out some standard heroine-in-distress dialogue, some borrowed from Ryan Reynolds' "Hannibal King" character. "You'll never get away with this, you horse humping bitch"!

Parker's initial response to that was to bring Jessica's wadded up panties to her nose and deeply take in it's mesmerizing feminine aroma, all the while looking right at her like filet mignon. She didn't really want to separate herself from the wonderful smelling bikini fresh off of Jessica's body, but she had a role to play, so she responded confidently. "I just smelled of your slutty little whore panties. Nobody stopped me, and nobody will! Now..."

Her taunt through, Parker lifted her legs up and brought her high heel and hosed feet to rest in her young captive's lap, and continued on with her instructions. "... you take off my high heels and worship my silky size 8 feet. And do a good job, or you'll suffer beyond your comprehension. A good job also means rewards"!

Between this and the bathroom scene, Jessica was rapidly finding out that she was getting mixed up with a very kinky woman that had a bit of a foot fetish. Not that she was complaining. Jess was so enamored with this sexual creature that she wanted to worship every inch of her darling little 5'5" body.

So, she got to it, investigating the unique wrap around leather ankle straps for these heels. Parker helpfully tilted her feet to the side, allowing Jess to see the bowtie look. Therefore she took the shoestring approach, simply taking one end of the ribbon-like binds and pulling. It did the trick and Jessica had the first shoe off, tossing it aside to the floor to the tune of a slight thud even with the carpeted and padded floor.

Jessica was going to do away with the second shoe differently. Looking straight at Parker, she brought it back behind her head, in a pre-baseball pitch position. Seeing this, Parker raised her eyebrows, a pointed finger and her strongest objection, "don't you fucking even think about that! Not unless you want both of them shoved up your ass after I've filmed my scenes in them. Not even YOU have taken anything that big up your ass!"

Parker's little inference that her captive was promiscuous got an exaggerated look of pain from Jessica, who let the footwear slip out of her hand, onto the floor, far from it's counterpart.

Now, Parker gave some guidance to her stunning new bitch, beginning to rub back and forth across Jessica's washboard stomach with her nylon enhanced right foot. Cluing Jess in on what she was to do, she lifted her left leg up and held the foot right in Jess' face, just begging for it to be grabbed onto. In true Danica Talos form, Parker condescendingly inquired, "you DO know what to do, right"? Jessica didn't answer in any way but to cradle Parker's heel in both hands and place a single kiss right in the arch of her foot, the peck immediately followed by her outstretched tongue slowly raking across the seam of her nylon soles. The young woman had a foot fetish of her own.

Parker responded to the enthusiastic stimulation in two ways. The first Jessica loved, as Parker's free tootsie rubbed it's way down to her crotch, where she made particular use of her toes. Her hosed digits began to pet Jessica's pussy lips. Parker responded personally to the adoration of her foot by tilting her head back and letting out a soft moan. While not so experienced at pleasing someone through sensuous stimulation of their feet, she was nuts about them, and Jessica could see right before her eyes that what she was doing was working when Parker's reinforced toes curled tightly.

It was about this time that she felt the magic Parker had started working on her sweet spot with her other set of toes. This really set off a lusty fire inside Jessica originating at her pleasure center.

It was times like this that a girl needed something to suck on and unleash some of that pent up passion. A cock. A dildo. Fingers. A clit. In this case, Parker's hosed toes would work nicely. Tilting the foot slightly, Jessica opened wide and started on the big toe. Relating this to another form of oral stimulation, Jess worked it like a cock, starting with light sucking on the tip, and gradually taking more into her mouth. And with her stocking smoothing down her dark red painted toenail lightly obscured by the semi-sheer black area of reinforcement, it was like fellatio on a little, silk covered dick. At that, the nylon was so thin and clingy it was almost like it wasn't there at all, the nude color from her viewpoint only adding to that illusion. There was a perverse feel to sucking another woman's toe with a bit of a cock sucking aspect that was profoundly turning Jessica on.

And the enthusiasm she showed in bobbing up and down on her big toe as her saliva got it and the ones nearest it wet was getting to Parker too. When she occasionally looked for Parker's reaction, Jessica may've thought she was getting flipped off when she looked directly back at her, with the middle finger the only one of her right hand sticking up. As it turned out, this was only to do some finger wetting. Parker stuck that extended middle/fuck you finger into her mouth to suck on, then turned it into a middle/fuck me finger.

With an audience, that happened to be giving one Hell of a blow job to her big toe, Parker unashamedly plunged her wetted finger past her labia, deeper into her cunt, with a suggestive smile. Only making the diddling she was starting to do to herself seem even more vulgar was the knuckles of her ring and index finger extended out, making them look like balls to the middle, pussy fucking finger she was using as a cock.

Parker's wasn't the only cunt here being massaged by digits with dirty intentions. Parker had rotated her left foot sideways so she could slide it further into the depths of her friend's open and inviting womanhood. It was becoming slick enough with arousal that she was able to plunge several toes several folds into the slippery pleasure flesh.

She left it at that. Parker wanted to make her beautiful lover she was so happy to have the honor of gratifying feel good. Not hurt her. So, she just slowly, sensuously slid her toes in and out, letting them and the delightful nylon coating them do their sexy thing to the nerve endings in her vagina. And making damn sure to brush the all-important clit without going too far in. Parker knew how to motivate a girl and that was just the thing to set any girl with a pulse into a frenzy.

It was working. Parker found this out when she saw and felt Jessica begin a soft riding motion. With an even more inspired Jessica now going to town even more dedicatedly on what was now the middle three toes like little pieces of nylon wrapped candy, Parker adjusted the movements of her pussy-fucking foot to meet the oncoming cunt like a cock would.

It wasn't so easy for Parker to focus herself with the adoration of her sensitive foot by Jessica and the clit tickling the tip of her middle finger was now doing. She wanted to give sexual bliss to her partner every bit as much she wanted her own, though.

With the two in sync, things were really starting to get enjoyable for both women. Jessica had no idea toes could bring such bliss in either orifice. The nylon brushing her wet pink vaginal walls sent a new wave of wonderful tingles through with each penetration of the toes. It was hard for Jessica to concentrate, when she wanted to close her eyes and unconditionally surrender to anything Parker wanted to stick her aroused cunt with. But she kept her eyes open, for the stunning view of her new lesbian lover's foot and legs given to her by her current perspective.

Then there was the occasional glance at Parker's naughtiness upon herself, looking between those silky, slinky gams to view the obscene hand movement and what little bit of her middle finger was visible wiggling around. She couldn't see what was going on up there, but she sure could imagine. And then, the most erotic sight of all. Parker's face as she was in ecstasy. It could be hard to keep track of with her head thrashing about, but beautiful to see nevertheless.

At one point, Parker took notice of Jessica watching her. She totally fed off how big and beautiful with lust for her those hazel eyes were. While her soft moans were a way of expressing herself and "letting it out" at a time when she needed to, she decided this was a good time to incite the pretend "Nightstalker" again. "Just look at you, 'Nightslut'. What would Blade and your vampire hunting friends think of you if they saw you now? To think you dreamt of driving a stake into me. And here you are sucking my stocking toes and loving every moment! I own you"!

As damn good at Parker was at making your heart race and your blood boil with desire, she was pretty capable of making it boil with anger as well. The Coloradan's competitive juices pumping as they tended to around Parker, her eyebrows made a heated frown toward the taunting brunette. Not about to let speaking to her like this slide by, Jessica maintained her grasp on Parker's foot with her left hand so she could continue her sucking/kissing combination on her small toe, and pulled her right hand away to flip off "Danica".

Amused by this, Parker boomingly laughed as sinister as could be expected of a worthwhile head villainess. With her laughter spent, she answered superiorly, all the while casually jilling off and rubbing her smooth belly with her free hand. "What a pathetic, TYPICAL low class gesture from an over classed, defeated little cretin. But, this isn't a defeat, is it? You've been killing off my vampire sisters because you were jealous. You wanted to be the one doing their duty to their queen, like the one you're performing now. You don't want to exterminate our kind. All you want to be is the lead whore in my harem and have the honor of licking the honey out of my superior cunt every night"!

Parker had to just keep pressing her luck with this role playing game of hers and pissing the spirited Jessica off. Finally, Jess had had enough. Pulling Parker's foot away from the home it'd had in her mouth, and bringing it down to chest level, she brought her right hand up and made different use of her fingers: They started dancing lightly and madly all over the thinly sheathed sole.

Unable to see what Jessica was doing, Parker didn't know what hit here until it, well, hit her. All of a sudden, she broke out into a fit of a different kind, her whole body whipping about furiously, wild laughter escaping her lips. Jessica was devilishly tickling up and down her foot, her fingers especially grazing the more thin skinned arches, and Parker was reacting even more strongly than she could've dreamed.

Jessica wasn't sure about the rest of her, but to say her feet were ticklish would've been an understatement. Empowered by her newfound influence over Parker, through her fingertips ravaging her foot, Jessica spoke up with more confidence than ever. "Don't have anything to say now do you, ticklish little fanged fucking freak"!

Parker wasn't wearing her vampire teeth at present, but it didn't matter. Jessica didn't have any of her vampire slaying apparatuses either. Her fingers were her greatest weapon now, working Parker into a silly craze, with clinched fists banging on the back of the loveseat, and her head shaking back and forth like a blur.

It was barely audible between giggles, but Parker managed a muttered "stop, I can't stand it". Jessica heard. But, she didn't hear, and her fingers playing the nylon foot like piano keys didn't either. "What was that", Jessica playfully asked as she tickled away.

Parker had one defense from her rather precarious position, though. Ironically, it was her other foot. Since she was unsuccessful in freeing her brutalized one Jessica held onto for dear life, this was the only one she could use. And she was in a good position to do that. Pulling her pussy juice-creamed toes away from Jessica's snatch, she straightened her foot out, pulled her leg back and brought pain where there had previously been only pleasure. Parker drove her heel right into Jessica's pussy to the pained tune of an "OWWWW" from Jessica's lips that now formed an "O". Not hard enough to really hurt her. Just hurt her enough to let go.

And that she did. Parker was at last given relief when both of Jessica's hands shot down to her pussy, for rubbing and providing relief. Parker had hopes of her physical activities on this night leading to exhaustion. Laughing her ass off wasn't the activity she had in mind. She didn't realize how physically consuming cracking up could be until she had stopped and felt like she was cracking up literally.

Worn out for the moment, she collapsed to the loveseat on her side to catch her breath. This gave her a chance to look over and see what kind of damage had been done. Now she felt like a bad gal, and not in a sexy sense. There wasn't much strength to her voice, but she expressed genuine regret for bringing Jessica such anguish. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kick you that hard. That just made me lose control".

Her face still contorted in pain after feeling like a brick had been dropped in her lap from a considerable height, Jessica answered, BARELY in a squeal, "no kidding. It's ok. It'll wear off".

Recuperated enough that she could function normally again, Parker sat back up and then rose to her feet. This strange moment brought about by her tickle fit was a temporary setback. But the heat still burning so hot in her pussy that would soon return to Jessica in the pleasant sense of burning said for her to press forward. Besides, knowing Jessica the way she did, it was a matter of time before she would pay her back anyway. And Jessica getting even wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

With that eventuality certain, Parker unapologetically went back to her old ways while walking past Jessica. "That's what you get for pulling little stunts like that, foolish bitch. Now stay right there till I return, or there'll be more where that came from!" While emphasizing the hard lesson with words, Parker was relieved to see her lover's pain already subsiding, with Jessica withdrawing her hands from her crotch and sitting up straight. Even better, when she looked up at Parker, there was no anger. While so young in years at only 21, she was mature and experienced enough to understand that odd things could happen in the heat of passion. Parker appreciated that.

1...34567...12