Misadventures of Parker Posey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That relaxation part for Parker was going out the window, as her body started to go through the inevitable motions of pleasure prior to release. Jerking wildly about. Moans turning into screams. Weird but sexy facial contortions. And crotch humping. Helping Jessica fuck her, Parker thrust her womanhood against Jessica's face, trying to concentrate enough to get some sense of timing. That was wasted effort, though, when Jessica locked her lips on the squirming brunette's clitoris. Sucking and licking of the well-hidden little female dick ensued. As did the top of the mountain.

Jessica had resorted to suckling it like a tasty little piece of candy when the floodgates began opening. It got Jessica's attention when a beautifully and loudly moaning Parker cried out "OHHHHH JESSICAAAAAAA". Her eyeballs rolling up to see what little they could from her perspective, she witnessed Parker squeezing her titties so hard they had to be about ready to burst. They weren't what was going to burst.

The more important thing was the shuddering her entire body was doing. Then she felt the weight of her feet removed from her back. Her legs had straightened out, tensed up straight as a board while her nylon toes curled up just as tight. Jessica had been here at a woman's vagina often enough to know that her friend Parker Posey was in the throes of orgasm. She ended her clit sucking to return to using her tongue to guide Parker through her climax, and lap up the oncoming rush of fluids.

Beautiful instants later, Parker's sweet female ejaculate began flooding Jessica's mouth. Now she was being rewarded for hard work and tolerance with the taste of Parker's ambrosia. Jessica savored every squirt that entered her mouth to the fullest before swallowing, but remained attentive to licking Parker's insides for every last tingle and resulting cum drop she could. Her vagina continued to spasm for several seconds thereafter, Jess' tongue staying with her all the way, until the pleasure started subsiding, indicated by the gradual quieting of Parker's pleasure cries.

Her orgasm expended, Parker's body finally relaxed and returned to normal, her head slouching to rest on the back of the loveseat. Thoroughly satisfied at long fucking last, Parker dreamily declared "fuck me", not as a request, but an expression of how damn great she felt.

Herself more than a little cum drunk, an adorably pouting Jessica looked up at her friend-in-afterglow who'd stated the obvious and passionately pled her case for being made to feel as good as Parker had. "What do you think I've been doing? Now, what about me? How about fucking me sideways, in, out, to, fro... whatever to make me my pussy cum so hard like yours just did in my mouth!"

Parker was in a pretty good mood after one of the most powerful, all-consuming orgasms she'd had in recent memory. And it'd been brought about by Jessica's sexy little pink tongue. How could she turn down a request like that from a woman who'd given her such happiness? She couldn't.

Retaining an arrogant, composed air that would've been expected from her character Danica, she did her best to look down upon a woman she held in the absolute highest esteem instead as an insignificant ant and answered, "well, I suppose it's only fair to reward even a human fuck toy for good work, so I'll tell you how I'll fuck you: Silly".

With that notice, Parker stood up and informed her bound, kneeling slave of what to do next. "If you really think your weak little cunt can handle getting fucked by a woman of my greatness, than crawl your ass up closer, bend over the cushions and wait". Parker didn't stick around for any commentary. She walked past Jessica, headed over to the bed.

As much as she looked forward to blessing her lover with the pleasure she'd just blessed her with, she had to get something before she began preparing herself with the objects she'd set aside. A pillow. She wanted maximum comfort and enjoyment for her captivating captive. After retrieving one of the fluffy things from her bed, she returned to the love seat to see, as expected, that Jess had assumed the position.

Jessica's head was turned to the right, partly enabling her to see what the heart pounding older woman was up to. Her face lit up with a smile seeing Parker on the way. And Parker reciprocated, witnessing that the sight of her made Jessica smile. As fun as this character play was, Parker looked forward to the coming days when they would spend time together and make love simply as themselves. She also enjoyed ogling Jess like this, naked and bent over furniture with her hands bound behind her back.

"Lift your head up. You'll need some cushion for the ride I'm gonna give you", suggested Parker. Happy to take any step in the right direction toward her pussy being stuffed with cock, Jessica raised her head up for Parker to slip the pillow under. It was impossible not to want a person so considerate of you.

That business of Jess' comfort taken care of, Parker left her captive audience, in order to prepare for hopefully making the cum flow out of her like a fountain. Lying on the foot of the bed was everything she needed. Foot long, rock hard, realistic, flesh colored, veiny, mushroom-headed dildo with balls? Check. Strap-on harness with hole to contain said dildo? Check.

Parker had everything she needed but some kind of lubricant. In unconventional fashion fitting for her, though, she did indeed have some lube to use that was all natural: The unbeatable combination of Jessica's saliva and any girl cum in the crevices of her pussy folds that she may have failed to lick up. Finding out that Jessica was a pretty kinky bitch herself simply by virtue of going along with this whole vampire/vampire slayer scenario, she knew she would prefer this special mixture to something as boring as KY Jelly.

There was a brief wait from Parker, allowing Jessica's anticipation to grow before going to satisfy her needs. When she was ready, she kneeled behind Jess, and notified her of her presence by way of a slow, wet swipe of her tongue between her butt cheeks so boldly displayed. "oooohhhhhh", came Jessica's enjoying response, discovering that Parker liked her ass very much to be so enthusiastic in the lick.

With that little sample, Parker addressed her temporary slave breathily, seeking to heighten her arousal to the utmost before the fucking began. "Since you did so well servicing your Mistress, I'm going to do you a favor and not dry fuck you. I'm going to dip this dildo as deep in my cummy cunt as it'll go, then I'm going to give you the pussy fucking you have coming to you, and the honor of having my cum inside your little slut cunt".

There was something about Parker being so nasty at the same time she was being so superior that drove Jessica up the wall with lust. Not even her Abigale Whistler character would disagree with such treatment. And Jess damn sure didn't.

As promoted, Parker turned the dildo she'd earlier used as a prop and a feeler on Jessica's openness to lesbianism on herself. Placing the flared head to her pussy lips, she slowly slid it up her love hole, for total cum and saliva coverage, as well as a little bit of personal satisfaction. The man-like dick slipped inside her with the greatest of ease given the slipperiness of her cunt and gave her a wonderful sensation that was starting to get her womanhood warmed up again.

She could've easily kept doing this. But, it was Jessica's turn, and Parker wasn't a selfish lover. When she cared about someone enough to have sex with them, she wanted their pleasure every bit as much as her own. So as soon as it was inside her up to the balls, she quickly pulled it out, grabbed the harness and slipped the glazed dick inside the provided hole. Parker had to act fast, so she strapped the fastens on herself with the speed that someone who had done this many times before should.

Now she was ready, and Jessica's cunt was already boiling over with ready. Parker didn't make her wait. Before the coating could dry, Parker positioned the head against Jessica's lips and slowly pushed it in, inch by inch. Besides being long, and sensuously slick and messy, the prick was symmetrically big around. Parker knew what she was doing when she went shopping at a "toy store", and for that reason Jessica profoundly felt every little bit of hard dick going into her. It wasn't so big that it hurt, but yet big enough that it fit well to her tight vaginal walls.

As Parker gradually slipped it in, Jessica buried her face into the pillow provided to her and let out an "mmmmmmmmmmmm" as prolonged as Parker's first thrust inside her. And loud enough Parker could hear it, even muffled. As soon as she was in Jessica up to the hilt, she grabbed onto her slender hips and used the balance it gave her to start administering a steady pussy fucking. The phallus slipped in and out of Jessica's sex with the greatest of ease, at the same time rubbing so tightly against her folds that clinched hard around the invading cock.

Greatly enjoying the much needed firm fucking she was getting from an enthusiastic lover, Jessica began squirming around, and letting her sounds of pleasure be heard.

Now that she was getting in a rhythm that was seriously getting Jessica's groove on, Parker decided to turn things up a few degrees on her captive and her pussy. Changing from her presently upright position, Parker bent over, pressing her upper torso and tits on Jessica's back. Jessica's bound hands prevented her from completely and comfortably resting herself on her, but she spotted where she could provide plenty of extra stimulation.

With a new brace, Parker continued humping Jessica incrementally faster toward her first orgasm of the night, while using her hands for other things. Such as her right hand giving a sensuous, swirling tummy rub, and her left helping itself to a caressing and nipple pinching of the helpless fuckee's supple left breast. And that wasn't all to her assault. Parker knew how to use her mouth and tongue on a woman, and that included the neck, shoulders and back. Her lips kissed and licked all over those important parts, also so erogenous.

And what kind of vampire would Parker have been if she didn't have a preoccupation with the neck? Taking a break from the worship of her back, Parker cupped her lips on the curve between Jessica's shoulder and neck on the right side, and sucked there.

Jessica knew what was coming, but she wasn't afraid. She wanted it. And she got it. After Parker prepared a fair sized area, she began nibbling lightly on that curve, just hard enough to leave some tooth imprints. She worked her way higher up Jessica's neck, licking the right side and then again sinking her teeth in. All during this multi faceted erotic onslaught with mouth, hands and cock, Parker drove deeper and harder into Jessica.

It was all getting to be too much to handle for the young, sexually overwhelmed young woman, who squirmed in bliss underneath Parker. The louder she moaned, the deeper Parker's cock thrusts went, seeking to brutalize that sensitive clit that would send her send her spiraling into orgasm and a powerful wave of pussy cream flowing all over the fake cock. Jessica had remained for the most part rebellious during the time Parker had had control of her.

So with a few words of desire, Parker knew that she was really getting her home fires burning. "Mmmmmmm, that's it. Fuck my God damn pussy raw. Chew my whole fucking body up. I want it. Tear me up. Please"!

Parker ceased her neck sucking and nibbling. There was no way she was going to pass up responding to this. Getting in as close as she could, she whispered naughty things into her right ear, now jack hammering her soaked cunt even harder. "That's it, whore. You like it, don't you? And here I thought I needed to tie you up and make you helpless to do anything but take my cock and like it. You'd beg for that anyway. You love knowing I can do anything to you, any time! I could bleed you and milk you of your cum dry and you'd just moan like a whore! It makes you so wet, doesn't it"?

Parker's hand strayed away from the tit she'd well massaged to feel around the trim of Jessica's pussy lips filled with cock. At the same time she discovered her so wet, Jessica gave oral confirmation between heavy breaths. "yessssss. I want you to lock me up and take me out only when you want to feast on my neck and drink the cum from my cunt". As insane with lust as Jessica was getting, Parker was joining her with words like that.

Enjoying the feel she was getting of the pussy flesh surrounding her love hole, Parker did lots more of it, rubbing all around the arousal swollen meat to make her tingle even harder, at the same time her other hand massaged her stomach and teased the belly button with her fingertips, treating the little hole just like her dildo was her pussy hole.

Continuing their vulgar, impassioned exchange, Parker batted Jessica's ear lobe with her tongue and added, "good thing for you I'm a woman or I'd knock you up with the potent sperm from my hard, throbbing cock"! While it wasn't her cock, the slight pressure against her own tender womanhood was making Parker's vagina throb again.

Then there was Jessica's that was pulsating with pleasure from the deep fucking her cunt was receiving. This bitch was close and her efforts to push back and skewer herself against the oncoming cock thrusts told Parker so. If that didn't, Jessica's insistent stream of profanity did. "shut the fuck up and fuck the living Hell out of me"!

Parker craved hearing enthusiasm like that from her lovers. It meant she was doing things right. "Ok. Just remember you asked for it", came Parker's sinister response as she pulled her upper body off of Jessica's back. Her hands also extracted themselves from Jessica's pussy lips and stomach.

With the dildo action slowing, Jessica started to feel the onset of fear. Was Parker cruel enough to leave her high and WET, as it were, for a third time?

She didn't have much time to worry if Parker really was a friend or a real life foe when she felt two hands start to mess with her hair. Parker was harvesting Jessica's long honey tresses in the back until she had them tightly grouped together. That was when she only needed one hand, her right, making a pony tail for Jessica with it.

Jessica didn't have to wonder what was going on. She knew she was about to get it. Sure enough, Parker used this grasp on her hair to yank her head back and at the same time drive the strap on back into her HARD. Using her hold on Jessica's tresses for balance, Parker was able to lean back and really plunge the cock into her like she meant it. Now began the hardest, deepest fucking of Jessica yet, with a rapid fire, rough pistoning of the dildo inside her that quickly had the well-fucked, grunting and groaning Jessica building toward a satisfying cum.

"I don't hear you bitching now...bitch", Parker taunted with Jessica at a loss for words and able only to make a variety of noises in expression of pleasure. It didn't take much more of 12 hard, thick inches of cock rubbing her supersensitive cunt and battering her clit that Jessica's body started to lock up in orgasmic release. Her vocalizations were reduced to a dreamy "mmmmm" as her creamy vaginal love excretions began washing all over the realistic cock that had brought her to this wonderful point.

She couldn't feel it, but Parker could feel through everything going on with her lover's body that she was in mid-orgasm, and cooed adoringly, "awwwwww, my bitch is cumming all over my cock". "Yesssss I am...cumming so fucking hard", Jessica confirmed sexily before going into darling assorted soft noises to express the pleasure coming from deep within.

Knowing the beautiful truth of things, Parker slowed the mad pace of her fucking, now making it a more leisurely, loving vaginal riding, just making the remainder of her pussy's orgasmic tingle as enjoyable as possible. The new flood of lubricant provided made the post-orgasm fucking feel even better and kept her spasms going for several blissful seconds later.

Now Parker released her strangle hold on those silky honey locks, and both women relaxed for a breather, both pretty heavily at that. While it was Jessica that had came, the explosion was bliss for both women. When the fucking had ended and Parker was a little tired from her own efforts, she had the joy and personal satisfaction of knowing that she had brought such unequaled pleasure to her "friend with benefits".

To find out just hard she'd cum, Parker reached around front to feel of the pussy lips still surrounding her penetrating girl-dick. She giggled with delight to feel how soaked her cunt and pubic hairs were. Her climax was so powerful that quite a bit of her female ejaculate had seeped out despite the tight fit of the massive cock to her vagina. After she got a hold of herself, Parker cheerfully articulated to Jessica, "Oh, you came so fucking hard you dirty bitch. What a wonderful whore making so much pussy cream". Jessica giggled beautifully at this information, almost embarrassed that she'd made such a mess.

While listening to Jessica's cute expression of her happiness, Parker had taken it upon herself to trace her middle three fingers around the perimeter of the starlet's well-used love tunnel, picking up all the good stuff she could. With them well coated in Jessica's cum that had leaked out of the tight seal, she brought her hand back up to her mouth with great expectations. If her cream tasted as good as it's source, this would be Heaven. When she took her first licks of her fingers and her taste buds went to work, she loved it. So much so she stuck her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean.

Finished feasting on the intoxicating, sexy taste of Jess' essence, Parker informed her, "fuck, you taste good, Jess. I could live on a diet of this stuff if you could make enough for me". As hard as Parker had been on her, she made her feel so sexy with statements like this. Not at all opposed to Parker's skilled, sensuous lips constantly working for her cream, Jessica moaned in enjoyment of the thought and replied, "I think that could be arranged"!

Now, finally, Parker began to untie Jessica's hands, ending her long, intense period tied up.

However as she removed her fetters, Parker's habit of volatility during their role playing continued. These words to Jessica were not so kind as prior ones. "Abraham Whistler's daughter. That's the worst joke I can remember hearing in centuries! Surrendering to your family's blood enemies who've murdered your flesh and blood. For what? A quickie."

Finished untying Jessica, Parker just tossed the ropes up on the love seat, pulled the dildo out of her cunt and stood up.

Now far more mobile, Jessica turned around to look up with confusion at Parker. She found Parker's hands on her hips, looking down on her with a sneer and disappointed frown. Resuming the villainess role she had played with Oscar potential tonight, Parker finished her scolding of Jessica. "Get your clothes and get out of here, whore. You're a disgrace".

Now seemingly done with Jessica period, Parker turned her back to her and walked toward the foot of the bed, where she began removal of her strap on harness.

Jessica couldn't believe what she had heard. To hear something so scathing right after they'd enjoyed such kinky passion together? This was a plot twist to end all plot twists, and a sad one at that.

Of course, this was just unclear thinking from a woman still lost in a mind-blowing orgasm. This was part of Parker's game. Otherwise she would've addressed her as Jessica.

And turning her back to her? AFTER chastising her like that? Talk about asking for it.

Then, as she started standing up, she again caught a glimpse of the rope that her wrists had long been trapped in. That was exactly what was going on. Parker was literally asking for it. And Jessica wasn't about to deny her after the Heavenly Hell she'd put her through. Payback would be hers, and Parker was endorsing it in every rookie mistake she made. Not mistakes such a seasoned veteran in the sack would make unless on purpose.

1...56789...12