Misguided Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

"Not out here!" replied Karen softly, "Come indoors Chris, come on."

She led the way in through the patio doors, where we stopped as I took my shoes and socks off before she looked me over.

"I think you could do with a shower first, don't you?" she said, a look of lust now on her face, "Would you like me to join you?"

"Oh God, yes!" I said, hardly able to keep myself under control, "Honestly?"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me.

"Come on then, up here," she said as she led the way to the stairs and I followed, my eyes full of her pert cheeks as they rose and swayed as she climbed the stairs ahead of me, my penis already rising fast.

Moments later and we were in her bathroom, a large shower cubicle prominently occupying one end of the room.

"There's room for us both," she said as she turned and faced me, "Come on, off with them!"

Karen's hands reached for my t-shirt and lifted it off my head before she stood back and looked me over.

"Look at those lovely muscles!" she enthused, her hands now sliding over my pecs, "Wow – you look so powerful, so manly!"

I flexed them before undoing my belt and jeans and Karen's eyes followed my hands, her tongue licking her lips, I noticed.

Moving smoothly I slid my jeans down and off until I was standing there in just my boxers which were already pushed out of shape by my eager penis.

"Shall I take them off?" I asked, mischievously, "Or do you want to do it?"

"You do it!" she said, "I want to watch!"

Like a slow-motion stripper I tucked my thumbs inside the waistband and inch by inch I pushed my boxers down, my rigid cock now caught in the material and showing as a lengthy outline with a damp spot at the tip.

"Oooooohhh, look at him!" moaned Karen, "Come on – uncover him for me!"

I pushed my boxers further down and now, with my penis still trapped, the elastic waist was stretched well clear of my body as my pubes came into view.

Karen was almost praying; her hands clenched together; her mouth open with her tongue on her upper lip, her eyes fixed on my groin – so I suddenly pushed my boxers to my knees.

With an audible slap my cock sprang out and upwards, slapping against my abdomen before standing proudly, pointing at the ceiling. My foreskin was, as I looked down, just peeling back from my knob, my glistening, purple shiny knob that was so very eager to get to know Karen's hole. He jerked violently as the thought passed my mind.

"God, he's beautiful," moaned Karen, "He's gonna feel so good!"

I'd already realised, or at least hoped that we'd end up making love but her words now completed the story – now it was certain that we'd fuck!

Shaking her head quickly she pushed me towards the shower before lifting her own t-shirt up and over her head. Her magnificent breasts now stood there before me; clearly firm and full enough to stand unaided but contained within a lacy bra that merely enhanced their allure.

And now, reaching behind her she unclipped her bra and let it fall into her hands while I stood there, mouth agape, cock erect, captivated.

I just couldn't find words to praise her enough, to express my excitement and pleasure at seeing her fantastic breasts bare and revealed to me.

Her nipples were still flattened somewhat, but they were small and brown and captivating; I knew that soon I'd be sucking and chewing them.....

Karen continued to undress, stepping out of her shoes and now undoing the clasp on her skirt, which fell to the ground. She stepped out of it and now stood there clad in just sweet little knickers that delicately hid her charms. She turned and bent down to pick up her skirt and her lovely posterior was now revealed to me, her cheeks pert and rounded, her thighs separated by a small gap through which the lips of her pussy could almost be made out.

My cock jerked anew at the sight until she turned towards me and moved closer.

"Take them off for me," she said, her hands sliding down to caress my cock, "Take them off."

I knelt before her as I reached up and took hold of the sides of her knickers and I looked up. There above me her generous breasts stood out, her nipples now aroused and erect, her cleavage framing her mouth as she smiled down at me.

Holding my breath I began to slide her knickers down her thighs, pulling them gently over her arse before I moved them far enough for the material covering her pussy to fall away.

Karen moved her legs slightly apart to facilitate the easier removal of the last vestiges of coquettish cover and her knickers suddenly fell to her ankles.

I breathed again, now with my eyes locked onto her pussy; a slippery-shiny slit; a very protuberant clit and a small landing strip of pubes above it all.

I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her clit, bringing out a low moan from Karen.

"Ooooh don't!" she moaned, "Later Chris, later."

Her hands pulled me upwards and we stood there, my cock almost brushing her navel, her nipples rubbing gently on my chest as she swayed gently to and fro.

"Come on Chris, let's get in there," she said, "Let's get wet!"

I'm not going to tell you all that happened in that shower – I'll let you imagine the action as we soaked and soaped and scrubbed and rinsed – before we emerged and wrapped ourselves in towels.

What I will tell you is that we'd got to know one another a lot better and now we were ready for the next round.....so much so that Karen couldn't wait. She pulled me across the landing into her bedroom where she flung herself onto her bed.

"Take me Chris – I need you," she said, "I'm all ready for you!"

Quickly I finished drying; climbed onto the bed and poised myself above Karen's writhing body.

My cock was so hard I could have driven him through concrete; instead I was about to drive him through some warm, wet soft flesh as Karen pulled me down, her hands bringing my mouth to hers, her lips already wet and parted. We kissed deeply, her tongue urgently exploring my teeth and mouth before my tongue was able to intercept hers and intertwine erotically.

"Get him in me Chris," she moaned, "I'm all ready – I'm soaked!"

I reached a hand down to her pussy and slid it experimentally down her slit – she was indeed dripping wet and so very slippery. I teased her clit, which was now even larger than before, then brought my hand up to our mouths to lick my fingers clean of her juices.

They tasted so delicious that I just had to have more so I quickly changed positions, sliding down the bed until my face hovered over her pussy.

Karen knew what was coming but when my lips found her clit she still responded as if I'd given her an enormous electric shock!

With a scream of pleasure, not pain, she leapt vertically, her clit squashing hard between my lips, her wet slit engulfing my chin before she sank once more to the bed, now panting heavily.

"Oooooh Chris," she cried, "Oh fuck – I didn't expect that! Our tongue; your lips – oh God – they're wonderful!"

I lifted my head and looked at her over the small and dainty forest of her pubes.

"You're sweet," I said, "You taste so sweet, you're gorgeous!"

"Mmmmmm," moaned Karen, her hips writhing as I took her clit back into my mouth, "And you're so good at that!"

She'd got a lovely clit; well and truly big enough to take into my mouth – no monster, but larger than many I'd discovered. I could feel its entire design; its little shaft; the tiny head covered by its mobile hood. I could feel the different textures in my tongue as I stimulated her clit, Karen's body responding with every swipe and suck.

Karen was also moaning and groaning as I played with her body, exalted cries and sudden gasps coming loudly until my penis reminded me that he needed part of the action too!

"You're getting really wet Karen, do you want me to carry on?" I asked after a while but Karen grasped my ears and pulled me upwards.

"No Chris – get him in me now – I need your cock inside me!" she said eagerly, "Leave that bit – I'm wet enough!"

I slid back up her body while Karen hummed contentedly, her body moving to prepare itself for mine as my hand pushed my cock down and into position.

Silently I rubbed him up and down her slippery slit, allowing the tip to enter her little hole only once I was content that he was lubricated enough.

I looked into her eyes.

"You ready?" I asked unnecessarily and Karen nodded, her eyes now shutting.

Slowly I lowered my body and my penis began to penetrate her pussy, my knob stretching her flesh until suddenly he was lodged inside her.

Karen let out a long breath and a low moan as I applied more pressure and as my cock slid further and further inside her.

She felt hot and smooth and I could feel the muscles inside her pussy grasping me, caressing me and milking me as I began to move in and out of her hole.

She certainly had a warm and welcoming hole, one that was obviously as delighted to be filled with hard penis as I was delighted to do the filling and with our bodies now rubbing together, her wonderfully exciting breasts, her firm abdomen and her sleek skin made the whole deed an activity that brought massive pleasure to us both.

Gradually we picked up the action, both of us moving up and down; our bodies now beginning to slam together; my penis now driving all the way up her vagina; my balls banging against her thighs; her breasts squashed between us as we fucked and fucked.

Our breaths were coming more quickly now as we built up the tempo – this was no gentle bit of loving – this was becoming a genuine rut; we were fucking each other hard; both in need of release and satisfaction; both of us fulfilling our desires.

And finally our exertions drew to a climax; a shuddering of breaths and bodies; a jerking of uncontrollable muscles and a wave of hot sweat that coated us both.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, "Can I cum inside you?"

"Yes, yes, definitely," moaned Karen, "I'm safe – let it go Chris – I want to feel you cum!"

I was really pounding at her now, bringing myself inside just a few seconds to a peak and hopefully taking her there too. Karen's hips were responding; our hotness driving waves of sexual odours from our bodies until we both reached the top simultaneously.

"Cummmmmmm!" I yelled, "Oh Karen – yeahhhhhh! Yeahhhhh! Yeahhhhh!"

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh Chris, yesssss!" cried Karen, her body shaking violently, "Oh fuck – can't stop – can't stop – ohhhhh, yesssss!"

Finally we both collapsed, immediately falling side by side on the bed, my penis dislodging from her so-slippery hole although I was just too knackered to notice or care.

And I was about to say something when a raucous cry rose from the garden area.

"Wha-hey! Nice one, both of you!" came the cheerful call – it was Gary's voice.

What the fuck was he doing here, right now, interrupting our love-making?

In a matter of a few seconds both Karen and I were at the window, the window flung open wide.

"Fuck off!" I yelled, feeling none too polite, "Just bugger off – she's mine!"

"Calm down Chris," said Karen, her hand on my back, "We'd just about finished, hadn't we?"

"Hmmmmm, guess so," I rumbled, thinking that it would have been nice to do it all over again, "Yeah, guess so."

"What on earth are you doing here?" called Karen as she leaned out the window, her bare breasts perched on the sill like a pair of cute pink robins.

"I thought I'd just pop in to say hi," said Gary brightly, "Didn't know you'd have company, so I'll leave you in peace. There's a little something on the mat for you Karen."

"You could have stayed.....," offered Karen, but Gary shook his head.

"Nah – I'll be off – see you another day, bye," he said and he was gone – and a few moments later we heard his truck roar away too.

But the mood had been broken and now Karen had covered up, some tissue between her legs; her thick dressing gown on as she escorted me downstairs.

"Not the same now, is it," she said and I shook my head sadly, not really knowing what to say or even what to do.

Then Karen sealed the matter as she looked at the clock.

"Hey look – it's gone seven....didn't realise," she said, "Look, you'll have to be gone anyway – I always chat to my Mum on Friday evenings. I'll let you find your own way out, will that be ok?"

"Guess so," I replied, "Thanks for that anyway – enjoyed it!"

"Bye," came the reply from some way away, "See you!"

'So much for that,' I thought as I walked through the door, Karen already having retreated to the kitchen or the lounge, 'Bloody Gary.'

I nearly kicked out at the little package Gary had left on the step – instead I picked it up and placed it indoors for safety – I wasn't that nasty....

I was back the next day to complete my work on the arbour but my mood wasn't the same now – I felt deflated again somehow, especially when she sprayed some perfume on herself and invited me to smell it.

"Gary bought it for me," she said, "Its gorgeous, isn't it; it's one of my favourites!"

I now wished I had kicked the package but at least Karen was nice to me as we went out and inspected the cosy arbour; I had to do something..... I'd put a lot of love and effort into it and although there were no roses at this time of year, it would look just right come spring and summer.

But though Karen was indeed nice to me, softly rubbing herself all over me as she kissed me, she deflated me further by telling me that she couldn't let me stay tonight – she'd got some girlfriends coming round for a social evening – no men included, so I almost slunk away and headed home where I spent a quiet and boring night.

I felt flat and almost lifeless in the next few days. I mooched around and almost sullenly I worked off my miseries. Tuesday and Wednesday seemed to slip by.....then on Thursday things began to look up a bit once more. I was much buoyed by a phone call from a company who'd accepted my quote to look after their office gardens, the gardens being part of an old, well established and quite famous estate. My knowledge got me the job, I reckoned and I was quite proud of myself once again – and the contact was worth a few notes too. That evening I felt better and made myself a light dinner; a good steak and lots of salad which went down well with a drop of wine.

Then it was Thursday evening already and I suddenly realised that I hadn't been to the gym for a while; I'd better get there soon, I decided. No time like the present, so I grabbed my things and headed out.

Jim was there as usual with his warm welcome but the place was reasonably quiet otherwise.

"Only a few of you in," said Jim lightly, "The world's getting lazy!"

"Been busy," I said, "Too many other things to do."

"Never mind the excuses," said Jim, "Go and get on with it. Don't want to see you get out of shape."

I changed into my work-out gear and settled to my routine; not even thinking about whom else might be here. Instead I got busy – peddling, pushing and lifting to a schedule that Jim had planned for me. A sweaty hour passed before I even took a decent break at which point I found that I needed a pee so I trotted off towards the toilets.

And as I passed the changing rooms I heard sounds that I recognised as being sexual; a slapping sound of flesh on flesh accompanied by grunts and heavy breathing.

Carefully I edged forward to see who was doing what with whom – and immediately saw that once again it was Gary, who, bent at the waist, was holding onto a grasp rail.....with another guy very busily shafting his arse.

Not only was I speechless but I was struck rigid – neither did I know what to say or what to do....apart from watch, open-mouthed, as their actions became even more energetic.

Gary's shorts were around his ankles and as I was viewing them from behind, all I could see was part of his cock as it swayed from side to side and the other guy's balls swinging low below his hairy, clenching, pumping arse.

"Yeah, yeah, come on, harder, harder!" moaned Gary causing the other guy to grunt as he applied more effort.

"Oooohhhfff ooooohhhffff, oh fuck; you gonna let me cum in you?" the other man said and I heard Gary's reply.

"Yeah mate – don't take him out, for heaven's sake, don't! Shoot it all up me, please!"

"Its cumming," he replied through grunted breaths, "I won't be long."

I could see Gary's hand as he held and rubbed his own penis now while I listened and watched as the pair of them approached their crescendo, the slapping noises now louder and faster.

"Here it cums!" groaned the guy, "I'm cumming – any moment now – it's cumming, cumming....!"

"Let it go! Fill me!" exclaimed Gary urgently, "Let me have it all!"

"Uuuuuhhhh – uuuuuhhh!" grunted the man, his hips thrusting and tightening hard, "Ooooooohh yeahhhhh, yeahhhhh!"

"Yeahhh, lovely!" moaned Gary, "I can feel you shooting, ooooh yessss!"

My penis was as hard as a rock as I watched, completely absorbed in the lurid action and now seriously throbbing as Gary's hand brought his own climax – his white cum jetting out at his feet. Somehow I now wished I'd been closer and able to see the details – and perhaps even to touch Gary's cock as he shot off, or his arse or even the other guy's penis as it drove into Gary's hole.

Thank God the toilets were separate from the changing rooms – I could just bypass them and dodge any repercussions. Quickly I scarpered, not willing to be seen as they finished and very eager to get rid of my erection.

But as I dashed into the toilet block the bucket and mop of the cleaner was at the door; I could use the toilet but a quick jerk-off would definitely be noticed. Damn! I went to a cubicle where I sat down and just waited for my erection to subside, finally having a pee once my cock would point at the water and not the ceiling, before returning to the gym and the running machine.

'Back to the grindstone,' I told myself, 'And don't get thinking about what you've just seen!'

I was not a little scared of getting another erection if I let my mind wander, so I concentrated on my jogging, steadily eating up the miles until a voice broke my concentration.

"Hi Chris," said Gary right beside me, "How're you doing?"

"Oh fine – yeah, oh hi Gary," I replied, taking a moment or two to get back to reality, "Yeah, fine mate – and you?"

"Couldn't be better," he replied, "Just coming back for a second round."

"Pardon – a second round....?" I queried but Gary put me right.

"I've been lifting, then I had a break and a shower and now I'm back to do some running," he said, "How long have you got left."

"About half an hour or so," I replied, which caused Gary to smile broadly.

"Ah – should be finished about the same time as you then," he said, "Meet you in the showers after that."

Instantly I felt my cock jerk and almost as quickly I told him to behave before I had the mind to reply.

"Guess so – I'm just off to do some pec work; I'll do some bench pressing I think," I said, aiming at getting as far away from Gary as I could, "Done my time running."

"Ok – see you later then," he replied as I walked off.

Soon I was on my back lifting what felt like enormously heavy weights; somehow my mind just wasn't focussed today, but I needed to keep up my exercise regime. I'd been at it for a while before I realised that someone was watching – inevitably it was Gary.

"You need a hand spotting," he offered, "Don't want to see you drop that lot on you!"

He came and stood at my head, his hands at the ready as I lifted the weights but as he moved so I nearly dropped the weighs immediately.

I was now looking almost straight up the leg of his shorts and I was being provided with a view of his balls and a considerable length of his penis, which seemed to be threatening to fall out of his shorts entirely!

"Gary," I said as I hefted my weights back into their stands, "You're showing everything!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers