Misguided Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

He looked down and pulled up the leg of his shorts and there indeed was his penis and balls, which now flopped right down just inches above me!

"Oh fuck, the bloody elastic's gone," he said as he stuffed his penis back under cover and held it there with one hand, "Thought it felt a bit slack, damn!"

"Better go and take these off; that's them finished; glad I've got some spare shorts," he said, then changed his theme, "You due for a shower yet?"

I looked at the clock and saw that I had less than ten minutes left, so I might as well pack in.

"Yeah ok," I said, thinking more of my lack of concentration and less of his display, "Might as well call it quits."

Together we sauntered down the room and into the changing room; a really peaceful haven after the music and the rattle of metallic weights and machinery out in the exercise arena and Gary slipped out of his shorts in seconds, chucking them in the bin.

I too stripped off and then, gathering our shower bits and pieces, we headed to the showers, passing as we did so what seemed to be the last two guys to leave the place. We were on the late side; the club would be closing before long, hence the lack of other people.

With the water now running to our liking, Gary and I soaped up and idly chattered as we refreshed ourselves, until he set things off.

"I'm off to see Karen tonight," he said, "Promised I'd take her out for dinner; I wonder if she'll be in a good mood?"

"Hmmmmph!" I grunted, wondering if he'd get further than I had on my last visit, "That reminds me; what the fuck were you doing yelling up at us the other day?"

"Haha haha!" chuntered Gary, "I just popped in to see if she'd be interested in a bit of fun, but you got there first, didn't you. And you were shouting loud enough to hear down the road, so I just had to join in! Anyway, she's open to all comers, isn't she – she's not your property yet, is she?"

I had to admit that he was right and so I let the matter drop, although I felt a tremor of excitement shake my groin at the mention of Karen and realised that my cock had awoken from his slumbers. Quickly I rubbed more soap onto my chest and shoulders to divert my attention but it was an action that didn't help, as it happened.

Gary saw me stretching over my shoulders and now he moved under my shower, turned it off and reached out for the soap.

"Here, let me," he said as he grabbed the squeezy bottle and moments later his hands began rubbing over my shoulders and back, sending calming yet stimulating waves of foam and pleasure to all parts.

"Ahhh, that's nice," I said, "Cheers Gary, good of you."

"Always welcome," he said, "Anything else I can do for you?"

As he spoke his soapy slippery hands were moving over and then down my back and began to reach around my hips until they were moving on my abdomen, his fingers gently caressing and massaging my muscles....muscles that seemed to be directly attached to my cock. Behind me I could feel the bulge of his penis pushing against my buttocks and in seconds my cock began to rise; an unstoppable force responding to erotic stimulation that left me gasping with pleasure.

Before I could respond intelligently, Gary's hands came together over my penis, which immediately stiffened entirely, now quivering under his touch.

"Shiiiiit," I moaned, unable to remove his hands though, "Stop that, I'm not into that!"

"Bet you are really," said Gary quietly from just behind my ear, "Wouldn't you like me to help you? Wouldn't you like me to make you feel better?"

Whatever I felt mattered little – my cock spoke for me by dribbling slippery precum down over his fingers, his eagerness for attention overriding my reluctance.

Gary's hand was now moving slowly up and down my slippery soapy length, sending me dizzy with excitement and erotic feelings. I wanted to pull away but somehow I just couldn't; somehow Gary's actions were rooting me to the spot.....

"You feel as if you could do with unloading," he said, his voice wheedling, "You're all tense – you need to relax. Can I help; come on, let me."

For some reason I found myself humming my assent, wondering immediately why I was letting him manipulate me so easily. Gary obviously took my hum as approval and now moved until he was in front of me with both his hands working on my erection. I was completely rigid yet I was like putty in his hands....

"Is that good?" asked Gary as his fingers teased the ridge of my knob, "Feeling any better yet?"

I hummed again, then I don't know what impelled me to say it but I just blurted it out.

"I saw you earlier on when you were with that guy," I said, "Were you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh fuck – you didn't did you?" replied Gary, his hands still at work on my cock, "Shit, that's blown it, I guess!"

"You're gay, right?" I said but Gary shook his head.

"Nah – not gay – I'm bisexual; I love 'em all!" he said, "I can give it or take it! And yes, I was enjoying it, since you ask."

He looked into my face, his hands still gently caressing my cock.

"Why, do you want to try me then?" he asked, his tongue licking his lips, "I'd love to suck you off......or perhaps you'd like to try me for size? And then again I'd love to feel you inside me."

I felt a thrill rush through my penis and balls; a tremor that expressed excitement and desire and I then I felt myself nodding, quite without really meaning to. Gary saw my nods and smiled before bending down and kissing my cock.

"Come down to the toilets then," he said, pulling me by my newly-kissed and tingling cock, "Don't want to risk it here."

"You did earlier," I countered.

"Yeah, well, we thought the place was good as empty," he said, "But at this time of night Jim might come down to check that we've all left. The toilets will be safer."

Like a lamb on a rope I followed Gary from the showers past the changing room, where he paused to collect something from his bag before we moved on, while I noted that Gary's own cock was at least partially erect and looked as if it would soon be as stiff as mine was.

Before I could think further we reached the toilets and entered a cubicle; Gary locking the door behind us. We stood facing each other, our two erections almost meeting between us and in a moment of massive excitement Gary leaned forward and kissed me on my lips!

I felt myself shudder all over; partially because I was shocked; partially because of the physical touch and partially because I'd never done such a thing before with a man.

I felt my breathing get quicker as Gary's tongue found mine and sparred with it, before retreating back into his own mouth. His lips sucked at mine before we disengaged, leaving me shaking and excited like never before, my mind in complete turmoil, my cock throbbing.

"You want to do it? Please say yes," said Gary, his hand now back on my cock and once again I nodded almost unintentionally.

"Hang on then," he said as he began to squeeze some gel from a little tube, "Let me get ready."

So saying he reached between his legs and squirmed around a bit before rising again to wipe his fingers on some toilet paper.

He turned around and leaned forward, his smooth slippery arse now presented to me, merely inches from my cock.

"Ok – I'm ready, put him in!" he said, "Take it easy please."

It was obvious what had to be done and in the heat of the moment I just couldn't back off – I simply had to fuck him. Perhaps it felt in some way that I was getting some form of power over him; some way of getting my own back for his philandering with Karen but all such thoughts disappeared as my penis touched his flesh.

There was a sudden flash as if of lightning; a shockwave that tore through my body; that seemed to echo to all extremities and then to return to my cock, which trembled and shook with excitement and horror.

So far, the limit of my bisexual activity had been to have a mutual wank with Gary, but that was that. Then we'd just kissed too; another bisexual gesture; but that was my limit.....but now I was about to insert my penis inside another man – not just into his mouth but into his anus!

I was shaking as if I was a naughty schoolboy and yet my penis was so damn stiff. Not only that, it was drooling precum copiously; hardly a sign that my cock was scared....

I took a deep breath and leaned forward, the tip of my penis now resting within the crack of Gary's arse, the warmth of his body already evident. With my hand I pushed my lubricated penis downwards to lodge at his equally lubricated arsehole, then I applied a little pressure, bringing forth a low moan from Gary.

"Ooooooh, feels lovely Chris; push gently; let me get used to him," said Gary softly, "He's quite big, isn't he?"

I couldn't say anything; my whole mind was absorbed in the simple act of pushing my cock into a hole; a hole that was so alien that I'd only ever remember seeing my own once, when I had a spot on my arse and I'd used a mirror. It wasn't exactly a place that I spent much time even considering and yet here I now was, pushing my penis right into one such hole.

I felt some muscles around my cock inside Gary give way and Gary moaned anew while my cock began to slide into his body.

"Yeahhhhh," he moaned, "I think you're in now – that's better."

And it was – the mental comfort level had risen and instead of the alien feeling of puncturing an arsehole, I was now sliding my cock in and out of a warm slippery sleeve; a much more anonymous place that actually felt really nice to be in.

"Well, say something then?" asked Gary after I'd been silent for a while and I dragged my mind back.

"Oh sorry Gary, I was just letting myself wander," I said, "Now I'm inside you it almost feels like a warm pussy – actually it feels quite good!"

"Mmmmmm," moaned Gary, "Only 'quite' good – have to do something about that!"

And so saying, his arsehole began to squeeze at my cock; internal muscles rippling up and down my length; Gary's hips rotating to change the angle of insertion; his hands now behind himself pulling my hips towards him to drive my cock ever deeper.

"Yeahhhhh," I groaned, "That feels better now; feels nice – really good now."

For a while I just worked away, pumping my cock into Gary's arsehole time after time; the only sounds being the slap of flesh; our breathing, which was becoming faster and faster and the occasional murmurs of encouragement from Gary.

My legs were starting to tremble but that was a minor problem – well and truly overruled by my cock which was now threatening to explode.

"Ooh fuck," I grunted, "Yeah, yeah, getting there, I'm getting there!"

"Make sure you cum inside me," said Gary suddenly, concentrating my mind on my cock and answering a query that I'd been about to ask.

"You sure?" I asked anyway and Gary nodded strongly.

"Mmmmm, definitely Chris – you make sure you're inside me when you cum!" he said, "I want to feel that big cock of yours empty itself – gonna feel really good!"

Back to work, driving my penis in and out faster and harder until Gary began moaning again.

"Cor fuck Chris, you're getting right up me, aren't you?" he said, "Fuckin' deep!"

Certainly I was buried to the roots as I pushed in to him, my entire penis within his body. I'd long since found his prostate and rubbed my penis against it but now I wanted complete insertion, for all the world as if I was trying to empty my spunk deep into a woman's womb.

Still I powered on until I passed that moment when nerves reach their apex; when nothing you can do will stop the escalation of events.

"I'm gonna cum Gary," I said, feeling things building nicely in my groin, "Won't be long!"

"Good, good Chris – let it cum!" said Gary, his anus squeezing me even tighter, "Fill me up, please!"

A last rapid burst of powerful thrusts and that was it – I was definitely cumming, like it or not!

"Ahhhhh, ahhhhh, yeahhhhh!" I cried, "Uuuuuhhh yeahhhhh!"

I felt the first volley squeeze from my little hole and spray out into his bowels before pooling back around my cock. A second volley did the same as I pulled Gary's body as close to mine as I could; the pleasure of release overpowering any unusual thoughts of whom I was fucking or what I was doing.

"Yeahhhhh! Oooooh yeahhhhh!" I groaned as my final burst of spunk emptied itself from my body and entered his, before I found myself leaning against his back, my breathing deep and quick as I recovered.

"Wow – that was excellent Chris," said Gary, looking over his shoulder, "Not bad for a first time!"

Yeah, it was, wasn't it? My first gay fuck; my first real trip into that 'other' world; my first real experience of same sex interaction – and I'd really enjoyed it!

Gary moved and allowed my penis to slide slowly from his anus while he covered his hole with some toilet tissue. He turned and looked at me.

"Wasn't that bad, was it?" he asked and I found myself smiling at him.

"No, it was great," I said, "Got a load of my chest, so to speak – feel better now."

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me in for another kiss – one that I didn't recoil from, an action that now felt quite enjoyable.

"I'm glad – I like it too. Come on, let's get a quick shower before Jim locks up," said Gary and we trotted off down the corridor to the showers, which were still lit up and therefore would still be working.

Soon we were soaping away the evidence of our tryst, our light chatter in line with our buoyant mood and before long we were pulling on our clothes and gathering our things and heading out of the gym with a last wave goodbye to Jim.

Once out in the car park the thought came back to me. Gary was having a dinner date with Karen tonight; I may have enjoyed his body but he was now going to enjoy hers. Somehow I felt left out – but I wasn't sure now who I wanted...... But it didn't seem fair that Gary should be getting his kicks at both ends, so to speak.

My 'good night' to Gary was quite muted, a low-key adieu that was quite unlike our exuberant fucking. A sense of irritation had quickly fallen over me; a mood that clung to me as I reclined alone on my bed that night.

But despite my gloomy mood my cock still needed emptying again; the memories of our fuck were still strong in my sub-consciousness. I found myself taking my cock in hand urgently that night, my penis quickly rising to my caresses.

I turned on my laptop and instead of my usual porn fare I brought up some hot gay porn clips that thrilled me for the first time. Steadily I rubbed my penis as I watched the unfamiliar scenes unfold and I was almost taken aback when my cock erupted quite quickly and with some considerable force.

Shaken somehow, I lay back, my urgent need now sated, but underneath there was a deeper need; a need to enjoy more of that incredible arse fucking; more of that exciting male to male action.

Languidly I lay there as I headed towards sleep. It would be nice to have a good regular bed partner, I decided; time to settle down once more perhaps. Simply a good regular fuck would be excellent to be honest, although a nice bit of loving wouldn't come amiss as well.

And with those thoughts sleep overcame me and the next thing I knew it was daylight once again and time for work.

I looked at my agenda for the week as I breakfasted and noted that I'd be working just a few doors away from Karen's place once again and I immediately wondered if I'd find time to pop in. The very thought buoyed me for the morning and time flew by and suddenly it was lunchtime – time to grab a few minutes and to see if Karen was around.

Light-heartedly I walked down the road and turned into her driveway, mindlessly looking at her plants as I strolled along, only to be suddenly struck by the sight of a posh shiny sports car in her drive. It wasn't hers unless she'd managed to upgrade hers and that was soon confirmed as her front door opened and Karen and a man emerged, Karen more or less draped over him, looking utterly dishevelled and wearing very little indeed!

I froze and quickly did my best to blend into the foliage of a large bush as I watched her fawning over him, kissing and feeling him and seemingly imploring him not to leave, but with a final lingering kiss he climbed into his car and drove off – her horseshoe-shaped drive meaning that he didn't have to pass me on the way out.

"See you tonight love!" she called out as the guy in the car waved back at her.

I waited until Karen had disappeared before slinking off, my tail now decidedly between my legs and retired to my wagon to while away my lonely lunch break.

I spent the afternoon working hard and musing about Karen as I did so. Was she playing the field; were we merely pawns in her world, toys to be used and discarded? Were we nothing more to her than a good fuck and some company, to be offered nothing more concrete? It certainly looked like it unless I'd got things wrong.

The day flew past as I vented my anger on my work and I returned home tired and exhausted, to crash out almost as soon as I'd showered and eaten.

The following day was another busy one – and profitable, I might add and eventually I returned home, found myself something to eat; changed into something more comfortable and a bit less dirty and pondered on what to do next.

The gym called on my conscience; I'd missed several sessions and I really needed more exercise to keep in good shape, so changing into running shorts and a singlet and grabbing my kitbag I headed out, arriving at the gym some fifteen minutes later. Instantly I recognised Gary's car in the car park and a thrill of excitement shook me, a thrill that gathered and focussed in my groin, causing my cock to lurch. I shook my head as I realised what I was thinking about.

"You can cut that out!" I said to myself, "What the fuck are you thinking of?"

Yeah, I'd been thinking of Gary's cock! My subconscious had instantly made the connection between Gary's car, his presence....and his cock. I found myself chuckling as I realised how easily led my sex organs were.

Ten minutes later and I was jogging on the treadmill alongside Gary, exchanging pleasantries and small-talk, until finally we both stopped for a breather.

"So how did the other night go?" I asked, knowing immediately by the look on Gary's face that it hadn't gone as planned.

"Bloody woman," he said, "She invited me in and gave me a drink but she said she had to cancel her dinner date because her mother was due down for a visit. I mean, surely she knew her mother was coming, so why didn't she cancel beforehand?"

"Ah, tough mate. So you didn't, ummm, get your end away then?" I asked crudely.

"No way," replied Gary, "Got a kiss and a cuddle and that was it – fucking waste of a night."

It seemed appropriate to show my hand at this moment.

"You're not going to like this, but I'm pretty certain she cancelled because she had someone else over for the night," I said and as I explained about my visit at lunchtime, Gary's face looked as if it would explode.

"The fucking lying bitch!" he blasted, "Two-faced fucking cow!"

He wanted to punch the living daylights out of something or someone and I felt really sorry for him for some reason.....all I could do however was to drape my arm over his shoulders and squeeze him against me.

"Worse things have happened," I said as I patted his shoulder, "Perhaps its better this way – if you'd found out after you'd become a pair then it would have been worse, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah, guess so," said Gary, now looking very dejected, "Bloody nuisance though, I booked seats for dinner on Friday night and I've paid a table deposit.....very exclusive place. Oh fuck it."

His face drooped along with his shoulders – then he brightened somewhat.

"Suppose I ought to ring her anyway – just to see if you're right," he said, digging out his mobile from his pile of clothes.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers