Misguided Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

But I was so engrossed in my own orgasm that I hardly cared; instead I was pumping jet after jet of cum way up the bed, splattering over his pillows and his headboard as I came like never before!

Suddenly reality returned, along with the sudden feeling of wiry pubes rubbing against my buttocks!

"Gary – you've got your fucking cock up my arse!" I said, frozen and stiff, not really knowing what to do next, "What the fuck....?"

"You liked my finger; you enjoyed my fingers and you needed something larger!" he said, "I knew you'd enjoy my cock!"

"But, but...." I stuttered, my frozen arse quivering around his cock, "You're fucking me!"

"So? You've fucked me!" he replied, his penis now starting to slide in and out of my hole, "Aren't you enjoying it?"

"Yeah, I am – I mean, no, oh fuck – I don't know what I mean!" I replied, my mind unable to form suitable words as my arsehole slowly absorbed the immensity of our situation.

"Put it this way – did you enjoy your orgasm?" asked Gary and I had to nod my approval.

"See – you came off better while I was inside you, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I couldn't help it," I moaned, "You just did something inside me.....it was wonderful...."

And now his penis was indeed doing something wonderful – it was arousing me once more as it slid steadily into my anus and then out again until just his knob was still inside me. But it wasn't nasty now – instead it felt exciting and stimulating and wildly erotic and it was starting to feel as if it was something I couldn't do without.

I felt myself unintentionally pushing back at his driving cock; helping him to penetrate me deeper and more easily.

I was shaking and shivering with excitement as the newly-found feelings sent my brain into orbit and my cock skywards once more as I felt another orgasm beginning to form......

"Ohhhh Gary, you're gonna make me cum again," I moaned, my hips pushing and moving lewdly as his cock penetrated me, "You keep doing that and I think you'll make me cum!"

"What – again? Already? Do you want me to?" asked Gary, his penis now moving faster, "You want to cum again, do you? Do you think you can?"

"Yeah – yeah!" I moaned, "Ohhh fucking right I can!"

"I'll get you off," said Gary and moments later his hand was around my shaft with his thumb playing in the small stream of oozing precum which blended with the remains of my recent eruption.

"You're so stiff already!" he said, "Feel so hard and hot – just like your arse is so hot and tight – Oooooh yes, you're gonna cum very soon, aren't you?"

I felt his fingers sliding in some remnants of my last orgasm, some of my spunk, that made his actions feel even more exciting.

"Yeahhhhh, definitely – any minute now," I cried, "Yeah, do that – fuck me, rub me – ooooh fuuuuuck – do me!"

It was all action now – Gary's hand was sliding quickly up and down my spunk-slick penis while his cock slid equally quickly in and out of my arsehole. On my part I was panting hard, quivering with pent-up desire and shaking with unknown feelings. It wasn't just that I was about to cum for the second time in ten minutes – not an entirely unknown event – but it was that I was going to do so at the bidding of his penis as it stimulated me from the inside.

"Here it cums.....!" I cried, "Its cumming!"

"Let it go then!" said Gary, his hips now driving his cock into me even faster and harder; his hand working fast, "Let it cum!"

I froze and bellowed and erupted – my anus squeezing tightly around Gary's penis; my cock driving hard through his fist as the first of my sprays of cum erupted, splattering more white stickiness onto the already wettened bed spread and pillow.

"Ooooh fuck!" I cried, panting heavily, "Oh God – that was hot!"

"Oooh fuck – and this'll make you even hotter," moaned Gary as his thrusting came faster than ever, "Here I cum – ooooh fuck – yeahhhhhh! Yeahhhh!"

With his sudden cries I came back to reality and immediately and shockingly realised that Gary was cumming; his spunk squirting from his cock up inside my welcoming cavity; his warm sperm flooding out and sending waves of comforting and unexpected pleasure through the depths of my bowels; the pleasure compounded as Gary's penis lodged itself deep within me and stayed there, jerking slowly as it unloaded.

I just didn't know what to feel – revulsion, delight, shock or pleasure but as my mind strove to get round all the sensations I finally realised that I'd loved it – the pressure, the fullness, the way he thrust into me....and now the way he'd squirted hot spunk into my depths.

"Bloody hell, that was excellent!" said Gary, his slowly softening penis now beginning to slide from me, "That was so good – your arse felt as if it was just made for me!"

"I can't understand how good it felt either," I replied, "God – it was strange and yet when you came off, I just wanted you to keep cumming and cumming! I couldn't get enough of you!"

"There's plenty more where that came from," quipped Gary as his penis slid from my hole, "Bit later though – we need some time to recover I think."

He rolled off my back and collapsed onto the bed onto his back as he looked at me, still on my hands and knees. His face was all smiles and happiness beyond the sweat and exhaustion; I guess he felt and looked very much like I must.....

Gary's arms reached up to me and I edged across the bed and gently eased myself down on top of him, our hot steaming bodies melding together comfortably, our lips soon joining together as we kissed.

"Mmmmmm," we both moaned and I felt Gary's cock stiffening once more against my abdomen.

I squirmed around to enjoy the feeling of his hardening length rubbing over my body, soon finding that my own cock was also becoming harder. But I needed a rest before I performed again – the body might be willing but my balls were empty!

Eventually we parted and sat up, both of us still smiling and giggling at the other like a pair of long-lost kids.

"Come on – let's get a drink," said Gary sensibly, "Come back down to the lounge for a while."

Together, without bothering to get dressed, we went downstairs and I settled once more on his settee as he made us some drinks and then came and joined me.

"Quite a night," said Gary as he sipped his Southern Comfort, "Not exactly what I expected but I'm not complaining!"

"Nor me," I replied, the ice rattling in my glass, "Certainly wasn't – but it was fun."

"You enjoyed it, did you?" asked Gary and I nodded happily.

"Feel empty now though," I said, my arse squirming, "Feels odd without your cock up there!"

Gary's eyebrows lifted as did his smile.

"Can't do without me, eh?" he quipped, "We'll have to see about that."

He ran his hand down his penis, his already stiff and eager penis. He slid back his foreskin to reveal his lovely purpled plum-sized knob atop his lengthy and thick shaft.

"He's all yours," said Gary, "And I mean that."

"Eh?" I replied, wondering exactly what he meant.

"You and I could stick together," said Gary, "Partners, friends.....good friends perhaps.... I could make you happy and your cock would suit me just fine....."

"What – you mean like lovers?" I asked, wondering if I was hearing things right and Gary nodded.

"Yeah – lovers, if you prefer it that way," he said, "Be good if we could try it and if we get on then....."

My cock obviously knew what he preferred and what he wanted and now stood up once more, jerking steadily as he rose to full hardness. Gary's penis had been hard for a while and I reached out to hold it. A long trickle of precum oozed down and over my hand as I held him, before I slid my hand back up his shaft to spread the slippery fluid everywhere.

Gary moaned softly and edged himself closer to me so that he too could hold my cock – the pair of us now gently pleasing the other's rampant, recovered, eager penis.

He leaned towards me and our mouths reached out to each other and suddenly we were in a really tight embrace; our bodies had squirmed around until our chests were rubbing together while our lips meshed and slid and tasted each other.

"Ooooh Chris," moaned Gary, moving away for a moment or two, "I love you, I do!"

"Love you too!" I replied, the words coming so easily now, "Love you Gary!"

We slid together like a pair of mating slugs wrapping around each other in their lust until I pushed Gary away a little.

"What's going to happen about Karen?" I asked, "Are you still after her?"

Gary raised his eyebrows high and sighed.

"You're joking Chris – after all she put us through – wouldn't touch her with....with a plastic dick, never mind with mine!" he said, "She's history. What about you though – thought you were interested as well?"

"Same thoughts now," I replied, quite happy to admit that I'd gone off her, "I want someone who'll stick by me, who'll be true and honest and who I can love, not a two-timing bitch."

"Will I do?" asked Gary coquettishly and I reached out my hands to him.

Gary smiled, grasped my hands and stood up, pulling me to him.

"Perfect! Back to bed then," he said, "I want some more of you!"

His actions pulled me up against his back as we wriggled around and my erection slid between his cheeks, Gary helping him to slide in by spreading his buttocks apart.

"Yes Chris – that's what I want – your cock!" he said, squirming his arse around on my cock, "I want you inside me – quick!"

We almost sprinted up the stairs and into the bedroom; Gary stripping the wetted covers off the bed and diving onto it, his penis now standing proudly above him. I too leapt onto the bed and moments later I was beside him, the pair of us rolling together to kiss, caress and fondle each other's bodies, our two penises rubbing hard and eagerly against each other.

"Stay there," said Gary, "I want to ride you – let me get the KY first though."

Moments later and he was squeezing gel onto my extremely hard penis, my full length rearing above my body while he held and anointed it as I lay on the bed.

"Ok – can I come aboard?" he asked as he straddled me and rubbed the remainder of the gel over his hole, "This is going to feel so good!"

I was shaking with excitement and fear in equal quantities as Gary gripped my penis and guided it to his target. I felt the pressure of his flesh against my tip as Gary slowly lowered himself downwards, Gary's mouth now held open as he let the pressure build up.

Then suddenly he sucked in a breath as his hole stretched to accommodate me.

"Aaahhhh – oooohhh," he grunted, "Big! Stretching me.....ooooh, yesssss, that's getting better now."

I felt his body falling towards me, my penis now sliding smoothly into its home; the warm, slippery tight space that Gary was providing for my cock. It felt sublime to have the warmth and tightness of his arsehole surround my cock, massaging and stimulating me as Gary's hips moved and swayed above me.

"Is that nice?" he asked and I hummed my approval, my eyes shut.

He moved up and down a bit, pumping my cock into his hole until I joined in and began using my hips too.

"Better....." he said, "That's good, keep doing that!"

The pair of us were now both involved, both of us working to enjoy this fuck; our bodies actively moving together; my hips pushing upwards while Gary's arsehole was busy squeezing and sucking at my cock, steadily bringing me to a climax. Facing me, Gary's cock was hard and erect and bouncing up and down – I reached up and took hold of him, feeling the slipperiness of his precum on his knob. I held him as I spread the lubricant around, then began to slide his foreskin up and down his lengthy tool, just loving the firm yet soft feel of his instrument.

Busy together we fucked on and on until I heard Gary grunting.

"Keep doing that Chris – you'll make me cum," he grunted, "Every time your cock goes up inside me and every time you rub me I'm getting a bit closer – and closer."

I began thrusting my hips faster, driving my rigid penis deep into Gary's body while continuing to rub his erection, his glowing knob jutting over my body as I did so.

"Come on then, cum if you want to," I said, "Let it go when you're ready."

"I want you to cum too," said Gary, his buttocks crashing down onto my hips, driving his cock ever deeper into his hole, "Please cum with me!"

I stilled my hand on his cock as I concentrated on my own penis. I wasn't all that far from an orgasm but I needed to concentrate first; to get closer.....

And then I felt that 'something'; that feeling that you've passed a tipping point, a trigger point that sets off your orgasm – suddenly it was I who had to hold back.

Gary realised my situation and urged me on......

"You ready?" he asked, knowing that I was, "Come on then – lets do it together!"

"Yesss, yessss!" I muttered as I powered my cock into him, now feeling those tingles of an imminent eruption stirring, "I'm just about there now – come on Gary – cum for me!"

My hand was working quickly on his erection and now I felt his cock stiffening even more and swelling in my fist as Gary groaned and stiffened.

His hole tightened around my cock, sending thrills to my balls – which immediately responded. Sudden muscular contractions in my groin powered a heavy bolt of cum up my penis and into Gary's rectum just as I saw his little hole open and eject a long streamer of white spunk, straight at my face!

And with my mouth open as I released lungfuls of air as my orgasm hit me, so Gary's spunk splattered wetly and stickily across my face, anointing my lips and wetting my tongue.

"Oooooh!" I found myself crying, "Ooooh fuck – yeahhhhh!"

Quickly my mouth opened wider and my head lifted to be closer to Gary's penis – a penis that was now ejecting another gusher of cum. With both eyes focussed on his penis I caught his cum almost perfectly, his generous offering splashing deep into my mouth!

I swallowed immediately, finding myself loving the texture and taste of his sperm in my throat; then quickly opening my mouth in case there was any more! And there was – Gary produced two more eruptions that I caught, this time to savour in my mouth before swallowing.

And in the meanwhile, my cock and balls hadn't been idle – I'd pumped at least four bolts of cum into Gary's interior, each squirt causing Gary's eyes to flash open anew, before the warm cum gathered around my cock inside his anus.

Eventually I let go of the slowly softening penis before me, my arms falling to the bed, my hips also now quiescent beneath Gary.

Gary in turn had slumped, still breathing hard and fast, but at last his hips too were stilled as my cum soaked into his cavity, as my own penis gradually deflated.

We smiled at each other and our hands linked, our fingers interlocking contentedly.

"That was bloody fantastic!" said Gary, "I'd never have thought we could have done it again – incredible!"

"I'm knackered!" I replied, "Not use to all this excitement! But oh God – it was good, wasn't it?"

We laughed together and slowly disengaged until we were both lying back on the bed.

We rolled together and kissed again, gently at first and then more ardently, our rubbery almost prehensile tongues meeting and melding, our lips sliding wetly around, our love almost palpable.

Our post-cotial loving continued for a while until we parted, both of us now breathing more easily, both of us now comfortable together as we looked into each other's eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but Gary got there first, so I let him......

"Chris, how do you feel about what we're doing?" he asked, hope sounding in his voice.

"It was....strange.....weird at first," I said, "But I think I'm getting used to it and it really was excellent tonight."

"Do you think we could get on together?" he asked, causing my eyebrows to shoot upwards, even though we'd vaguely discussed this matter a little earlier.

"Ummmm, ummmm, I don't know," I said, still rather uncertain, "Might be fun to try!"

"It doesn't have to be in public," continued Gary and once again my eyebrows shot up.

I hadn't thought of such ramifications.....

"You do mean us as a pair?" I said, not entirely sure what to say next, "Like boyfriends?"

"Yeah!" said Gary, "Couldn't we?"

I returned to a subject we'd covered, but I wanted to check things out again.

"I thought we were both after Karen," I suggested, although in my mind I knew that she was history, "Well, at least you were."

"After what she did, you're joking," said Gary, "Just like you said, I'd much rather have someone I can trust. A real friend.....like you."

He leaned forward and kissed me before pulling back again.

Suddenly it hit me – although just how I hadn't cottoned on much earlier I don't know. Suddenly I comprehended that Gary was suggesting a gay relationship with me – us two together as partners in love and in bed!

"Oh God – I dunno!" I replied, lost for words for a moment, "Ummmm yeah, I guess!"

"Really – honestly?" replied Gary, lifting up off the bed, "Do you mean it?"

"Guess we could give it a try," I proffered, searching for words, "It's certainly been good having sex with you – I mean it was good with Karen, but somehow this feels better and stronger."

"And safer – I won't two-time you or get pregnant!" said Gary with a laugh, "Say yes.....please."

I pondered the matter for a few moments but my mind was already made up.

"Of course!" I said, "Let's give it a go!"

"Oh Chris!" cried Gary as he flung himself on top of me, "I love you, you're wonderful!"

"And you," I replied quickly before Gary's mouth engulfed mine; before his body covered mine with his.

I felt his penis hardening against my abdomen and I knew that if I wanted him he'd be ready for me, just as I would be ready for him too.

This was going to be quite a partnership, I realised, two sex-hungry men in their prime. We'd find it hard to get any work done, but so what!

And so it came to pass. Gary and I remained, for now, as independent single men during the day but at night we'd both end up at the same house, in the same bed, as closely woven as threads of wool in a jumper.

Karen was simply ignored now and it was at the gym a few days later that we finally got our own back on her.

We'd both arrived for our work-out one evening, separately and a few minutes apart and we'd both begun our exercises when Karen appeared, her looks as perfect as ever; her dress as enticing and stylish as a model, her face wreathed with smiles for all around....until she saw Jim.

Jim was sitting in his office and remained there, despite his usually polite habit of standing to welcome visitors and one look at his face told us that trouble was brewing and that Karen was his target.

We heard his terse "Come in – sit down Karen" and we froze, silently listening for the bombshell that was inevitable.....

We saw Jim thrust a pile of papers at her with another terse outburst.

"What's this?" he demanded and we saw Karen's pretty face crumple but there was no other response.

"Come on, explain yourself," Jim continued, "Before I phone the police."

A handkerchief appeared in Karen's hand, dabbing at her face as she spluttered to speak.

"I can explain everything....." she said unconvincingly, but Jim shook his head.

"On second thoughts, don't bother, I've got all the information I need right here," he said, "So all I can say is GET OUT and don't come back! You're fired, as if I need tell you."

Karen slouched away, her head in her hands, her beautiful body defeated for once and we listened until the sound of her dragging heels died away down the corridor before Gary and I turned to each other.

"Phew – what was that all about?" said Gary and just as he spoke Jim came out of his office, a cloud of paper in his wake.

"Fuckin' woman!" he said vehemently, "Tried to take me for a ride."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers