Misguided Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"What's up Jim – come on, tell us the story," I found myself saying and Jim obligingly joined us and the few others who'd gathered around.

"Said she was qualified; gave me a pile of references; tried to come over as little Miss Perfect, but she wasn't," he said, "They were all fake – she was kicked out of her last job for fraud but she was still trying it on, stupid cow!"

Jim looked at us as we stared at him in something resembling shock, then continued.....

"And what's more, she's due in court on a charge of theft from an earlier employer," he said, "I reckon she's one of nature's mistakes."

He turned and stomped back toward his office.

"Oh well, better start hunting for another manager," he muttered as he pulled his door closed behind him.

The other observers headed back to their bits of equipment, leaving Gary and I alone together by the treadmills, both of us keenly looking at the other.

"Near miss?" asked Gary quizzically and I nodded.

"Yeah, I reckon we got lucky," I said, "And we both got a good ride out of her!"

"And then we got even luckier," added Gary, "We discovered each other!"

"Wonder who he'll get in this time?" I asked but now I knew that things would be different.

No matter how pretty, how talented, how sexy Jim's new manager would turn out to be, Gary was the man for me now and I knew he felt the same about me.

"Don't care who he gets!" said Gary, confirming my thoughts, "But all that excitement has made me all horny – fancy a bit of fun? Come on, a quickie in the toilets, eh?"

His cock was clearly visible in his shorts now, a big hard bar standing upright and ready for me.

"Yeah – come on, let's get down and dirty!" I replied crudely and happily as I rubbed my hand over his cock, "Your turn; you can fuck me this time!"

My own penis was hard too, but he could wait. Next week we were planning to move in together; then we'd be able to enjoy each other to the full – and no woman would get in our way again!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers