Miss Hong Kong's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raymond was busy searching for condoms so Whitney upended the tube and squeezed the slick fluid into her hand. Too much came out and she rubbed the excess between her hands and massaged the cream onto her breasts. Whitney pinched a nipple as her other hand slid across her flat stomach, smearing cream all over her slim torso as her hand slipped down to her mound.

A few seconds later, Raymond found the 12 silver string packets. He ordered them in from Japan and they were expensive. The condoms were super thin with extra thick ribs and each one was coated with a sensation enhancing lubricant on the outside, for the ladies. He tore one off and turned around. He saw the pink tube lying next to Whitney and an evil grin spread over Raymond's face.

"You used the whole tube?" Raymond asked in surprise. He didn't know how much she used, but she had used enough to make her tits glisten and he saw that she had one hand between her legs.

"Why? Does it make you want to punish this Miss Hong Kong's precious little pussy?" Whitney cooed naughtily, rubbing her slit and giving each nipple a tug as her skin absorbed some of the cream.

"You're going to be so sensitive," Raymond warned. He had ordered the tube of arousal cream from the states. According to the reviews, it made the sensitive parts drive women to the verge of maddening lust. He ripped open the packet and rolled the condom over his cock, "it will drive you crazy for more."

"What's going...OHHHH!!!" Whitney gasped, arching her back off the bed as her body was starting to respond to the cream's effects. The sensation on her nipples was taking her to a level of desire she did not know existed. She pinched her left nipple and gasped, "MY NIPPLES!"

"Even the lightest touch will make you moan." Raymond laughed evilly and continued laughing because Whitney's hand never stopped rubbing her clit. She was smearing the same arousal inducing cream that was on her tits all over her clit. He couldn't wait to see the cream take effect on her sensitive little button.

"Uh...my..n-nipples...ahhh...oh...oh.." Whitney moaned, thrashing her head from side to side while her entire body was trembling. Never had she felt her nipples become this erect, or this electrifying. The cream had a warm, tingly sensation on her skin as she became more and more aware of her breasts than ever before, particularly her nipples.

Raymond merely stood next to the bed and watched Whitney become lost in her own lust. He was planning to use the arousal cream to bring out her inner slut, he sure wasn't expecting her to use it on herself, especially such a liberal amount. Grabbing the pink tube, he said, "I'm not sure who's enjoying this more, but I know I do."

"What is t-this...stuff" Whitney moaned, collapsing back onto the bed trying to catch her breath.

"That...is an arousal cream. You love it, don't you?" Raymond asked. He lifted her hand that was rubbing her slit and pulled it slightly away from her pussy, not enough to stop her from doing the task at hand. He wedged the tube between her two moving fingers and her body and he squeezed out a generous amount. Then he returned the tube on the nightstand. In a matter-of-fact tone, he explained, "Your pussy needs to be nice and wet before it can take a hard pounding, I'm sure you know that, right?"

"AROUSAL CREAM?" Whitney repeated in horror. That explained why she was unable to stop herself. The additional cream was dripping down her slit and pouring over her stroking fingers. Her slick fingers went from stroking her pink slit to dipping inside her cunt. Her body responded to her penetrating fingers by grinding her hips round and round like she were grinding a cock.

"You will become so aroused, you will cream the bed." Raymond grinned, he sounded like an evil villain set on world domination, "Then you will want more of it."

"Oh! OH! FUCK...FUCK...FUCK..F-f-fuuccckkk!!" Whitney moaned in English, she dug her high heeled feet into the bed as she raised her body off the mattress until only her shoulders and head touched the bed. The cream was having the same effect on her clit as it had on her nipples. Whitney's pink slit was quivering and her clit was swelling up. Inside her cunt, the cream was making her nerve endings give off an intense sensation of pleasure, turning Whitney's soft moans into a scream in English, "OH FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING...S-SO...FUCKING...HARRRRDDDD!!"

"Oops." Raymond pouted his lips pretending to be apologetic. Although he didn't understand much of what Whitney said, he could tell she was having an orgasm and he said, "Maybe I used too much."

Whitney's orgasm was vicious. Her entire body was trembling from the over stimulation of her erogenous zones. Her lust gushed all over the bed and when she finished, her hips dropped down. Her fingers were curled upwards, pressed against her g-spot and when her hips dropped, the additional pressure on her g-spot sent her hips flying and she squirted again. The vicious cycle repeated itself as she bucked up and down.

Raymond was shocked to see Whiney bucking and squirting all over the bed as he grabbed his cellphone. Returning to the bedside and having his phone on record, he said, "Miss Hong Kong everybody. Where's that pageant winning smile?"

The former beauty queen's mind was so overwhelmed with lust, she forgot her surroundings. Whitney simply reacted to the question she had been asked so many times and put on her pageant winning smile. She was naked except for her black high heels and crown as she continued to lewdly buck up and down while she massaged her tits and fingered herself into oblivion. Even as Raymond recorded, less powerful squirts of her cum gushed from her pussy and onto the bed.

"Tonight, this pussy," Raymond narrated, bringing his phone in for an up close view of her fingers jamming in and out of her cunt. He had one hand holding the phone, panning up to her tits and one hand reaching out to grab her left tit. He pinched and pulled on her ultra-sensitive nipple and made Whitney gasp and come again, "and these tits are mine."

Whitney's body finally gave out and collapsed on the bed into a trembling mess. Her fingers were shaking just outside her slit and her other hand hovering above her tit was also shaking. Raymond set the phone facing down on the night stand, next to the pink tube and the black tube. He had no intention of filming himself.

"Please...no cameras..." Whitney panted breathlessly with her head turned towards Raymond. If any footage of what just happened leaked out, she would be ruined. Her first series of orgasm was the most powerful of any she's ever had. It was like a lifetime of her orgasms were combined together. And she's had more orgasms tonight than ever since she came to Hong Kong. Although she had faked it plenty of times with Steven, there was no faking here. She could smell her juices soaking into the hotel bed. Still gasping for air, she said, "N-no...no cameras...oh...I'm s-so...tired."

"I thought you liked being on camera." Raymond said, climbing into bed with the trembling beauty queen.

It was true, Whitney loved being on camera. She was always wet after filming. Even though it was her secret fantasy, she had never filmed a porno of herself for fear of it leaking out. There were too many scandals in Hong Kong involving actresses and she did not want to be one of them.

"Not like this...Not like this...not like a porn star..." Whitney said, catching her breath. Her hands stayed motionless where they were. The warming sensation of the cream was seeping into her pores, giving electrifying tingles everywhere it touched. She tried to remain as motionless as possible. Even breathing made her lady parts tingle with excitement. Cumming so hard was exhausting and addicting. She continued pleading, though in a softer voice now, "So good...so tired...please...not like this...I'm not a whore."

"Oh, but you will be." Raymond laughed. The effects of the arousal cream was supposed to last between 20 to 45 minutes, so he had plenty of time left. He leaned over on his side and he mashed his lips against hers as he thought, 'She'll be in for a real treat tonight.'

Whitney wasn't expecting the older man to kiss her. Raymond's tongue parted her lips and danced around her tongue, causing her to stare wide eyed in shock at the ceiling for a second. Then she slowly closed her eyes and kissed back. She wasn't a porn star, but she felt like she was becoming one. And that thought made her wetter.

Raymond pulled back and said, "You're so sexy like this. Miss Hong Kong turned porn star, my porn star."

"I'm your little porn star?" Whitney asked, obviously turned on by the idea. She threw her arms around Raymond's neck and gazed dreamily into his eyes. She felt his hard cock poking against her ribcage. His cock reminded her of the tingly sensation she was feeling. Turning on her side, she reached down between their naked bodies and wrapped her hands around his cock. She could feel his cock pulsating through the condom and she thought out loud, "Everywhere is throbbing and my pussy won't stop leaking."

"You can feel it now, huh?" Raymond's evil grin returning to his face. He nodded down towards his cock and rolled onto his back, "Is this what you want?"

"Yes." Whitney plead eagerly. She lifted her long, slender leg off the bed and swung it over Raymond's body. She whipped her head to one side to flick the hair from her face as she knelt over him. The gorgeous 23 year old beauty queen took hold of the leather headboard with both hands as she looked out the window above the bed and soaked in the view of the dense city. Hong Kong's skyscrapers were closely staggered together and she hoped that no one was looking into their suite as she shimmied along Raymond's body until all six inches of his raging hard cock was underneath her.

"Say it, tell me you want my cock inside you." Raymond said with his hands behind his head. His phone was still recording the audio of their night in case the bitch cried rape.

Whitney's eyes roamed up Raymond's chubby body, then back down to his engorged cock. It looked like his cock was even longer and thicker than before, and Miss Hong Kong never wanted anything more in her life. She locked her eyes with his as she slowly bent her knees and lowered herself slowly onto the pleasure giving rod beneath her. The spongy tip of Raymond's hard cock touched her hungry pussy, sending a shiver throughout her body and she plead, "Fuck me."

As Whitney dropped her weight down, Raymond's hand quickly pulled his hard-on towards his body, rubbing the tip against her slit and purposely missing the entry. Pushing his luck further, he said, "Beg me."

Whatever pride Whitney had left was slowly being shredded and ripped apart by the vile old man. Her reflection was in the window above the bed and it was staring back at her with the darkness of unlit buildings in the distance. She used to be the one who fucked others, but now, desperate and out of options, she was the bitch who was getting fucked.

Whitney did not care anymore, she no longer had a sense of shame and all she cared about was satisfying the empty lust growing within her. She grabbed his cock and she used the plump head to spread her juicy slit. Feeling her pussy stretching around the swollen tip, Whitney begged, unabashedly, "Please fuck me."

"Patience young lady." Raymond said. He held onto his shaft and gave the desperate whore only enough for her to feel his girth as he continued, "I know you are a very horny girl. You want me buried in you? Make you feel full? You want my hard cock shoved deep inside you? If so, say it."

"Yes, I do. I want it." Whitney sobbed. She wanted and didn't want his cock at the same time, it was such a sweet torture, "I need it. I feel so...so horny. Fuck me...FUCK ME!!"

"You don't sound very convincing." Raymond said, ignoring her pleas and he continued, "I need to make sure that you won't say something silly like I raped you or drugged you."

"No. I won't!" Whitney cried, shaking her head side to side. She was barely able to take it anymore, "I WON'T!!"

"Then tell me you want to get fucked like the naughty girl you are." Raymond teased and tugged on his cock until his swollen tip popped out of her cunt, then he pressed it against her clit as he popped it back in. He did this several times to tease the young woman as he said, "Tell me you are mine and that you will do anything to make me cum."

"I want to get fucked like a naughty girl." Whitney rocked her hips back and forth as she knelt straddled above the older man's raging hard cock. Her soaking pussy was eager to be wrapped around the spongy tip of his cock nice and tight, "I'm yours and I will do anything to make you cum."

"Good girl," Raymond said with a smug grin, "that's how you should be. Now, put some lube on my cock."

Whitney leaned over to grab the lube. Her hand paused for a split second and almost accidentally grabbed the pink tube of arousal cream again. She was already far too sensitive for anymore and she grabbed the black tube thinking that it was lube. In her haste, she didn't even read the label as she automatically twisted off the cap and squeezed out a quarter size drop from the tube into her hand.

Raymond let go of his cock and his hands returned to the back of his head. He laid there watching her rub the clear gel into her hands, then quickly stroking his condom covered cock, coating the entire shaft with copious amounts of the gel. The unsuspecting 23 year old was eagerly applying the deep penetrating arousal gel down row after row of the stimulating ribs on the condom.

When Whitney was done, Raymond looked perfectly at ease, obviously wanting her to do the work of lowering herself down his straining length. She raised her hips until the thick tip pushed against her slit and then dropped her weight.

"Oh my...FUCK!" Whitney gasped as her elastic lips gave way, the well lubricated cock easily speared her core as she lowered onto his hot shaft. This was it, she was having another guy, someone not her boyfriend's hard cock penetrating her. That thought disintegrated when her pussy exploded with pleasure.

Raymond had a sinister grin on his face, in a few minutes, the beauty queen would turn into a slut from the wicked concoction in her cunt. She had applied an arousal cream from the pink tube in the beginning. And now she added a dangerous amount of another arousal gel onto his cock. According to the reviews on the internet, the black tube was affectionately nicknamed 'clit crack' because that's basically what it was. The label warned to only apply a pea sized amount of the deep penetrating gel externally and that it would take about five minutes for the gel to be absorbed. In her haste, she lathered the 'clit crack' onto the arousal enhancing lubricant that was already on the condom!

Yet Whitney thought Raymond as grinning because her tight pussy was enveloping his cock. Licking her lips, the stunning Miss Hong Kong began taking deeper breaths as she sank further down. She was lowering herself towards another inevitable orgasm, she knew it...but she couldn't stop. She felt the first rib on his condom covered cock slide past her stretched slit. Her slit stretched over another rib that marked another inch that entered her. Then a third rib, then fourth and then she had five inches of iron hard cock filling and stretching her pussy. The most humiliating thing was that she was starting to enjoy the old man's cock. The five inches Raymond had in her felt like a baseball bat compared to her boyfriend's!

Raymond watched Whitney's eyes scrunch shut with almost his entire cock jammed up in her cunt. The condom was coating the insides of her pussy with the triple mix of sensation amplifying lubricant, cream and gel that would multiple her pleasure 300 times.

"AH!...AH!...AHHHH!" Whitney grunted. She could barely breathe from being so stuffed with cock. Raymond's cock was hardly the largest she's ever had, he wasn't even all the way in yet and for some reason, it touched places she never knew existed. Her pussy was feeling warmer and warmer, which brought her onto another level of need. She had to take him deeper in order to fill the void she felt.

"You're so sexy," Raymond said, admiring the beauty queen riding him cowgirl style. Reaching up to grope her breasts, he occasionally pinched her nipple to make her gasp, "You're the hottest woman I've ever fucked. You were born for porn, that's it, you're almost there, don't fight it."

Whitney's eyes were glazed over from sensation overload. She came only a few minutes ago when she tweaked her nipple and fingered herself into a spewing orgasm that filled the entire 28th floor with her high pitched screams. Now she was on the verge of another orgasm.

'I'm not fighting it. I love it so much I can barely breathe.' Whitney thought to herself as she bit her bottom lip and dug her French-manicured nails into the leather headboard. Every time Raymond pinched her nipple he sent two small orgasms exploding from her breasts. She was shocked by how quickly he yanked his hips back and buried the final inch of his throbbing cock into her in a single hard thrust.

"F-FA-FUCCKKK!!!" Whitney screamed, tilting her head back as she was completely sitting on all six inches of Raymond's fuck rod. Her pussy had fully absorbed the triple blend of arousal agents and it was too much pleasure for any woman to endure. Her head fell forward, she gripped the headboard so tight that her knuckles turned white as she came.

"Oh...ggaaahhhhhh!!!" Whitney gasped as the gushing juices from her orgasm soaked the bed again. She had never felt more alive or sexual before. The 23 year old couldn't imagine that a man twice her age could thrust into her with such strength and with such a hard cock that he made her cum right there!

Raymond let the panting Miss Hong Kong catch her breath for a few moments.

Whitney finally understood why so many young women preferred older men. She lifted her head and looked into Raymond's eyes, her eyes sparkled with pleasure as she breathed, "You're very big!"

"Bigger than your boyfriend?" Raymond asked, sounding completely sure of himself as he slid his hands down to her bare thighs that were on either side of him. He squeezed her firm, slender thighs and ran his hands along her smooth skin.

Whitney nodded in response. Truth was, Raymond wasn't much bigger than Steven, but he definitely felt better for some reason. Stuffed with six inches cock, Whitney stayed straddled on his lap and let his hands explore to the inside of her thighs. His thumbs brushed the area around her clit, promising to touch the one spot she knew would set her off. She groaned in disappointment when his hands slid up to her hips. She could feel every ribbed inch of the condom on his hard cock inside her core as it pulsed, throbbed and reached places that haven't been reached in a long time.

Raymond pulled her hips forward, the sensation of the ribbed condom rubbing against her hypersensitive pussy caused her to lean back. Then he pushed her hips back and the sensation returned tenfold. Her long, reddish brown hair was dangling down her back, swishing back and forth in sync with her hips. Whitney was enjoying the intense pleasure and she began rocking her hips forward and back, faster and faster. She released the headboard and sat up straight as she rode him. She used her hands to massage her breasts and then her eyes immediately focused on the light that just came on across the street.

The light was coming from a window several floors above the one they were on. Whitney looked in horror at the silhouette standing by the window. Then as quickly as the light came on, it went off. The distance between the buildings were too far for anyone to recognize her. The headboard was blocking any view of whom she was riding, but through the glass, whoever it was could probably see her in all her glory.

1...45678...13