Miss Hong Kong's Long Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight wasn't about her. Sure, Raymond wanted to fuck the former beauty queen, but that didn't matter to Whitney. What mattered was making Raymond happy for Steven's sake! In a more sultry tone, Whitney asked, "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. You know, it's not every day that I get to see such a BIG cock like yours and I got distracted."

Raymond couldn't help but let out a proud smile. Whether this whore was lying or not, her words were music to his ears.

"And these balls," Whitney continued, gently lifting up his hefty balls, "they're so heavy. Have you been saving it all up for me?"

Raymond nodded as he cleared his throat.

"Can I put it in my mouth?" Whitney cooed with a sly smile even though she really didn't want to. The repulsive man didn't shave his cock. Even if she closed her eyes and pretended that his cock was attached to someone else, his pubes would poke her face. That was one thing she hated about Chinese men, they never bothered to trim their pubes. Despite how she felt, she had to act like she adored him and that was something the former actress knew how to do. She pretended like his cock was the most delicious thing in the world and that she desperately wanted a taste. In a sweet tone, she asked, "Can you let me suck on your big cock?"

"Good! Very good!" Raymond laughed with a big smile on his face, "I always knew you were a naughty girl. You can stop pretending and show me who you really are."

"You want to see how naughty I am?" Whitney cooed as she ran her fingers up and down his hard shaft.

"Of course." Raymond grinned excitedly from the whole turn of events.

"Come with me." Whitney said standing up. She took Raymond by his cock and led him into hotel room. They passed the coffee table and entered the bedroom. In the corner was a desk and a black swivel office chair. She sat him down on the office chair and said, "You stroke yourself and I'll give you a show."

"That's more like it." Raymond said with a small smile of satisfaction on his face as he reclined in the chair with his legs spread as he stroked himself.

Strutting over to the bed as if she were in the pageant again, then looking over her shoulders at Raymond, Whitney smiled, "You cannot touch me and you can only touch yourself."

"Why?" Raymond asked dejectedly, "Why would I agree to that?"

"Simple," Whitney said, crawling onto the bed on her hands and knees. Grabbing several pillows, she rolled onto her back and aimed her neatly shaved pussy at Raymond. Then she slowly spread her legs and said, "I get really...REALLY...turned on when someone's watching me, why else do you think I like being on camera?"

Raymond nodded as his eyes roamed all across her body. He desperately wanted to fuck the beauty queen's cunt and pictured himself pounding her into the bed. If she wanted to put on a show for him, who was he to disagree? Maybe she was trying to get him off without fucking him? Maybe she really was an attention whore? Who knows? As he stared at the glistening pink slit between Whitney's legs, the significance of his questions disappeared. He was going to fuck her tonight. And tomorrow morning. That was going to happen even if she was playing games and he didn't care about anything else.

Whitney blankly looked at the ceiling as she blushed at her own secret confession. She was ashamed yet she had no choice. She was having second thoughts on fucking Raymond, whom she found revolting. Her original plan failed miserably, now her goal was to make him cum from watching her pleasure herself. If she accomplished that, she might avoid getting fucked. Her revised plan made her heart beat excitedly and made her pussy drip all over the bedsheets.

Raymond got up from the chair and went to the side of the bed for a better view of Whitney laying on her back. Her round tits were rising and falling with her breathing, her firm thighs were splayed wide and her black heels dug into the bed like an anchor. But all Raymond could focus on was his goal between her legs, her wet and glistening pink slit.

Whitney brought her right hand up to her mouth, she wet two fingers and then gently rubbed her clit. She worked her fingers in a circle and focusing on her clit while her left hand was squeezing her tits, tweaking her nipples to make them grow harder and longer.

"Roll over and let me see from the back." Raymond grinned and obviously enjoying the show. He was standing at the edge of the bed with his hands slowly stroking his raging hard-on, watching Whitney rubbing her pussy and squeezing her nipples.

Whitney rolled onto her stomach and closed her eyes. She kept head down on center of the bed as she sat up onto her knees. Lifting her hips and raising her ass, she spread her knees apart. She had one ankle at the end of the bed, the other on the side of the bed and her pussy was pointed directly towards the corner of the bed, right at Raymond. She used both hands on her pussy, one hand working her clit while the other stroked her slippery crevice from behind.

It took all of Raymond's willpower not to jab his cock into Whitney's pink cunt. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

Whitney arched her back, her hips bucked up and down like her cunt was searching for a cock to ride on. Rubbing her clit at a maddening pace, she jammed two fingers into her tight pussy and started hammering away. She bit into the mattress and dug the toes of her shoes into the bed to brace her body.

"Oh you dirty girl." Raymond murmured, stroking his cock as Whitney's hips were bucking and thrashing around on the bed. He moved closer to the corner of the bed between her calves. He got as close as he could to her cunt and he was very careful not to touch her. The tip of his cock was so close that he could feel the heat from her moist pussy and the breeze from her slamming fingers.

Raymond hadn't blown his load in a few weeks, he saved it all up for tonight. After taking the supplement, his balls were aching from being so full and they were yearning for release. He slowly stroked his cock, afraid that if he stroked any faster that he would've cum. Whitney suddenly bucked and writhed from a small orgasm, her hips raised slightly for a brief moment, then she collapsed down.

"Hey!" Whitney cried out meekly as soon as she felt Raymond's bare cock slide into her juicy cunt. She immediately shot forward and flipped over. She sat in the middle of the bed, her hands instinctively covered her tits and clamped her thighs clamped. She gave Raymond a stern look and spat out angrily, "No touching!"

"YOU fell back onto ME!" Raymond retorted and clenched hard to hold his cum back. His cock felt like a dam that was about to burst, but it didn't stop him from grinning at the 'accidental' slippage into her silky cunt.

Whitney's eyes threw daggers at Raymond as she stammered, "Y-YOU...YOU-"

"Me, me, me what?" Raymond asked laughingly. Part of him wanted to believe that she was as dirty as he wanted her to be and part of him suspected the little bitch was pretending all along. He was still slightly disappointed to find out that it was all an act. Then he turned the tables on her and said, "You said I couldn't touch you. You didn't say anything about you touching me."

"But -" Whitney began to protest.

"Look, you got your cunt juices all over my cock." Raymond said with his eyes wide, pretending to be mad. Wielding his hard cock in left hand, his right hand pointed at the tip glistening with her wetness.

Whitney couldn't believe the audacity of this man. He KNEW that he was too close to her and now he had the balls to spin things around to blame HER! She opened her mouth again to protest but Raymond waved his hand dismissively.

"I'll forgive you, only because I enjoyed your little show." Raymond said with a mock stern look on his face, "Don't let it happen again."

"FORGIVE ME?" Whitney raged, unable to contain her anger anymore. She jumped out of bed and raised her right hand to slap Raymond but he caught her wrist before she could connect it to his face.

Then Raymond backhanded Miss Hong Kong across the cheek.

"AH!" Whitney wailed, her head spun to the left, her body followed, she lost her balance on her heels and she crashed faced down on the bed.

"BITCH!" Raymond spat.

Whitney remained on her stomach and looked over her shoulder at Raymond as she covered her cheek. She had slapped numerous people in the face, but she was never on the receiving end no matter how much of a bitch she was. Just now, Raymond had slapped her hard enough that the right side of her face still stung.

"I'm calling the police!" Whitney grimaced.

"Go ahead!" Raymond dared as Whitney crawled up the bed and reached for the phone on the bedside table, "I'm sure the papers would love to know that a Miss Hong Kong had turned into a whore."

"You hit me!" Whitney snapped and held the handset to her ear.

"So? I'll tell the police that you tried to steal from me." Raymond grinned as he walked towards the phone.

"I didn't!" Whitney insisted and began dialing.

"Let me call the police for you." Raymond said picking up the handset and asked, "I think a lot of guys would like to know how much Miss Hong Kong charges for a night. How much should I tell them you tried to steal?"

Whitney shot Raymond a daring look and blurted out, "I'll say you raped me!"

"That's it?" Raymond smiled, "You came here on your own. It's all on the hotels security cameras. You think they're going to believe you?"

"Why wouldn't they?" Whitney exclaimed and paused at the last digit.

"You really are all looks and no brain, aren't you? Why else would a young woman go to a hotel with a man twice her age?" Raymond sighed, "You're jobless, beautiful and you came to a hotel all on your own. You know how many young women like you have laid on their backs and spread their legs for money in this hotel?"

Whitney knew that many actresses had indeed spread their legs for large amounts of money. Not many young starlets could resist the lucrative offers, even the ones that did resist eventually ended up on their backs. The explosion of China's wealth opened a lot of sexy legs in Hong Kong and the tabloids would kill for a story like this. She snatched the handset from Raymond and slammed it back down on the base.

"I thought you wanted to call the police!" Raymond laughed.

"What do you want from me?" Whitney sighed in defeated.

"You know what? Just leave." Raymond snarled, "You just as useless in bed as you were on screen, no wonder you're unemployed."

"What?" Whitney whimpered. Raymond's words hit a sore spot and her eyes began tearing up. Steven had accepted Henry's invitation for her to go to the PoleStar knowing what the real purpose of the invitation was. The plan that she and Steven came up with, getting Raymond wasted and pretending that she slept with him had failed disastrously. She also failed at jerking him off and now Raymond was telling her to leave. She had to make him cum one way other another, otherwise Steven could lose PoleStar as a client and neither of them would have enough money to survive.

"You're pissing me off. You're horny one minute, you get cold feet the next. You want to call the police, you don't want to call the police." Raymond said loudly, practically yelling. He was pissed. This bitch wasted his time and he was going to have to find another hooker to satisfy his needs tonight, "You don't want to be here right? Then leave!!!"

"You want me to leave?" Whitney whimpered.

"You're such a stupid bitch!" Raymond snarled, grabbing her by the wrist and dragging her off the bed, "GO!! Get out! I'll find another bitch to replace you!!"

"No!" Whitney begged and pulled her wrist free from his grip. She had to blow him or fuck him, whatever it took to make him cum. She had to do what Henry expected her to do, what her boyfriend Steven didn't want her to do and whatever this Chinese bastard told her to do. She couldn't let Steven down. She swallowed her pride and begged, "Please!"

"I've been very patient with you the whole night, I think it's time you to show a little gratitude." Raymond said as he stood between the bed and the TV while she was on her knees on the floor. After a few seconds, seeing that the dumb bitch still didn't get it, in an annoyed tone, he asked, "Are you stupid or are you smart?"

Whitney eyes met Raymond's. She could tell he was genuinely pissed and she had a dumbfounded look on her face that told him she did not understand the question. He let go of her wrist and repeated, "Are you stupid or are you smart?"

Staying on her knees, Whitney's brain was still trying to process Raymond's random question. She followed Raymond's gaze going down as he asked her again, "Are you stupid or are you smart?"

Whitney's eyes lowered to Raymond's six inch dick in front of her face. She clued in and quickly shuffled on her knees to position herself below his cock. She grabbed his hard cock with both hands and held it up against his body, the tip almost reached his navel and she noticed that his cock was much longer and harder than her boyfriends.

"Ahhh." Raymond sighed, his head fell back on the first flick of Whitney's warm, soft tongue to his balls.

"I'm smart." Whitney said, slowly licking her way up to the tip and leaving a wet trail along his throbbing shaft. If she was going to blow him, she was going to make sure that it was a blowjob that he was not going to forget.

Whitney cupped his balls with her left hand while her right hand held the shaft beside her right cheek. It was one of the many trophy holding postures taught to the beauty pageant contestants if they won the pageant. Except this time, she was not posing with a pageant trophy, she was lewdly posing with a man's cock.

Whitney's tongue fluttered on the underside of the tip as she waited until Raymond looked at her. Once his eyes were on her, she flashed him that pageant winning smile with her pearly white teeth as she began her new career.

"That smile, I think that's how you won the crown." Raymond groaned as he brushed the former Miss Hong Kong's dark, reddish brown hair. He had seen hundreds of pictures of Whitney in various poses wearing anything from a skimpy two piece bikini to a cocktail gown. But Whitney posing with his bare cock next to her face while she was down on her knees was by far the hottest sight his eyes had seen. But something seemed to be missing.

Then Raymond remembered. He smiled at Whitney, who was salaciously licking away on his shaft and said, "Give me a minute."

Whitney looked confused as Raymond walked over to his luggage, his hard-on swinging from side to side. He pulled out a small black tube that looked like lip gloss and a pink tube that looked like hand cream and tossed both onto the bed. The next thing Raymond pulled out, she instantly recognized. The silver crown was covered in sparkling diamonds, identical to the one she received when she was crowned winner of the Miss Hong Kong pageant.

The former beauty queen remained on her knees, her mouth hung open as she stared in disbelief at the approaching Raymond with the crown in hand. She had no idea how he managed to get the prestigious crown and she was flattered by his resourcefulness. Obviously he really wanted her to wear it.

Whitney had worn her crown on numerous occasions for Steven and he always seemed to cum faster whenever she had it on. It wasn't surprising though, it was a fantasy of many Hong Kong men to bed Miss Hong Kong. Except Raymond wanted that fantasy to become reality. As the lecherous old bastard placed the crown on her head, flattery turned into insult. Whitney immediately knew that it was a fake by the difference in weight.

Raymond had bought a replica of the diamond crown. The radiant diamonds were replaced with sparkling rhinestones, cubic zirconia replaced the larger stones and the silver was actually plastic painted silver. He smuggled the knock-off crown all the way from Guangdong to Hong Kong and in his excitement, he had forgotten to get it Whitney to wear it!

Whitney felt insulted and cheap, but she did not let it show. She re-adjusted the crown so that it sat properly on her head and flashed Raymond her pageant winning smile before her hands returned to his cock.

Raymond watched Whitney's face snuggle up against his aching balls, kissing and licking each one lovingly. Then her pink silky tongue slid out from her soft lips and the tip of her tongue touched the base of his cock.

"More tongue." Raymond said as Whitney flattened her tongue against his stiff shaft and licked up to the tip. He moaned when she pressed her lips and gave the tip a sucking kiss, "Good. You've sucked cock before, I can tell."

What Raymond said was true, it wasn't her first time with a dick in her mouth. Actually, she sucked a lot of it in England, driven by her insatiable appetite for white cock. The petite woman loved bringing the much larger white men down on their knees using nothing but her mouth. It was the ultimate sense of power. But here, this chubby Chinese man had Whitney shutting her eyes to block out the revolting image of his unshaven cock.

Concentrating on nothing else but the cock in her mouth, Whitney let her lips part and took Raymond's six inch cock into her mouth. Wanting this to end as soon as possible, she held her wrists together and her fingers caressed his swollen balls as she slurped and sucked on his shaft. As she was sucking, she was also pulling her head back and her cheeks were hollowing from the suction around the hard shaft. Going down, she was hungrily lashing her tongue along the length of his cock until her bottom lip touched his balls.

Raymond couldn't believe that the former Miss Hong Kong was shamelessly fucking her face on his cock. He also couldn't believe that the sparkling crown stayed on her head despite how fast she was bobbing up and down. He put one hand on the back of her neck to steady her and started using the beauty queen's mouth as his own personal fuck hole.

GLUCK! GLUCK! GLUCK!

The sounds of Whitney's throat fucking was filling the room as Raymond's other hand mauled her left tit. He pressed his palm against her nipple and squeezed her bare tit hard. Her rubbery nub stiffen in his palms as he continued to squeeze her firm tit.

"UNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!!" Whitney whimpered helplessly as Raymond held her still. He was making her deep throat his length and tweaking her nipple between his thumb and forefinger at the same time!

"Oh yes!" Raymond laughed. He looked down at the beauty queen, excited by the sight of the cock sucking whore's lips stretched around the base of his cock.

"MMM!!" Whitney let out a muffled grunt but remained on her knees while she was being used like a complete whore.

"Almost!" Raymond said through gritted teeth. His fingers released her nipple and sent her firm but pliant tit bouncing up and down. He placed both hands on her head and his fingers curled in her reddish brown side-swept hair.

Whitney fought back. She took a step back on her knees but that only made Raymond buck his hips even faster. Each thrust into her mouth made her stumble back another step until she was pinned against the foot of the bed. Unable to back away any further, her hands pushed against Raymond's hips, but it was like pushing against a soft, crumbling wall.

The chubby 180lb Chinese man was fucking Whitney's mouth crudely. He held onto her head, bucking his chubby hips and nearly choking the younger woman as he tried to lodge his cock further down her throat. Whitney was pinned against the foot of the bed with a throat full of cock. She began to worry about how she was going to breath, then, she felt the base of his cock expand between her lips and she felt the spongy mushroom head swell up.

"I need to cum! I need to cum!" Raymond grunted over and over. His strokes became shorter and shorter until he was frantically fucking of Whitney's wet, velvety mouth. He looked down, her lips were tightly sealed around his jabbing cock and he felt her tongue struggling to lick the underside of the base of his cock. Somehow, she managed to keep the radiant crown on despite the brutal skull fucking.